daddy's baby

Mmm stumbled across your thread and your erotic picks brought me to full arousal!!!
Just had to release my cock from my boxers and stroke to your erotic pics.
James

Mmmmmmm. I love that!!!!! Thank you so much. That makes me want to cum in my panties to read that I pleased you that much. Don't stop stroking for me. It could only get better if I could feel you and feel you feel me.

Panties

I would love to take your cum-soaked panties and masturbate with them darling.

Wow!!!!

Amazing pics!!!!

DADDy!!!!! I want you the most!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!! Ravenous. This seems to be stoicing the fire inside me.... The lust. Was that your plan? To heighten my insatiable hunger?????? I need you!

Mmmmmmm. I love that!!!!! Thank you so much. That makes me want to cum in my panties to read that I pleased you that much. Don't stop stroking for me. It could only get better if I could feel you and feel you feel me.

Mmmm so nice to hear your erotic words!
Luv to feel your soft skin and go down and bury my face in you cum filled panties. Would luv to lick and suck your panties while I finger your wet swollen pussy.
Mmmm strokin thing of going down on your wetness...;)

Wow!!!!

Amazing pics!!!!

Mmmm so nice to hear your erotic words!
Luv to feel your soft skin and go down and bury my face in you cum filled panties. Would luv to lick and suck your panties while I finger your wet swollen pussy.
Mmmm strokin thing of going down on your wetness...;)

I love the lust. It validates my hunger and drives me crazy. My favorite is touch..... I can cum to words without even touching myself... But I cum the hardest when there are fingers grazing my skin. Omg, I need it. And when they penetrate inside my body. Just thinking about it takes my breath away.

I love the lust. It validates my hunger and drives me crazy. My favorite is touch..... I can cum to words without even touching myself... But I cum the hardest when there are fingers grazing my skin. Omg, I need it. And when they penetrate inside my body. Just thinking about it takes my breath away.

Imagine me using your cum soaked panties to rub my hard cock, as my fingers tease your throbbing clit

Last edited:
I havent ever had mommy milk before but its something i think about a lot. Your pictures are so damn sexy. The pics of your sweet ass with your thong disapearing into the cleft of your ass mmmmmm.

Would daddy be ok if you shared a pic of that sweet pussy?

my milk tastes amazing, I promise.
Does anyone want to try it????

I would love to try it. I love this pic so hot. It makes me want to take that nipples in my mouth and drink all of your sweet milk.

DADDy!!!!! I want you the most!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!! Ravenous. This seems to be stoicing the fire inside me.... The lust. Was that your plan? To heighten my insatiable hunger?????? I need you!

My exact plan indeed! :)

Ohhh baby how I'd love to taste your sweet breast milk. I bet it's delicious. And I'd like to combine it with your pussy juices and maybe with my own cum too ... that would be a yummy cocktail.;)

I love these panties:)))))
#thebow #thebottom #straighttomycore

Last edited:
Omg!!! Hottness!! Keep then coming!! U have an amazing body!!!

MMMM damn but aren't you a tasty little morsel! I just bet so! I love the pics. Thank you for sharing!

Back