The Rough and Barbaric husband and his Devoted Wife (CLOSED)

BrookeXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
4,923
Name: Amanda Samson
Age: 30
Looks: http://eu.cdn283.fansshare.com/cele...marisa-miller-bikini-ralph-hair-260131044.jpg
In: http://images13.greatglam.com/ihs_images/CoedDreamsBlueXC1_0x292.jpg



Amanda is the wife of a man who is Rough and Barbaric man. He's a business man who works hard and long days. Amanda is a stay at home wife and tries to keep her husband happy. He's been working extra hard recently and hasn't had much time for her. Tonight Amanda's decided to make an effort she's cooked her husband a nice meal of Paella. She's a very talented cook and she always likes to cook for her husband.

She heard the car pull up to the house. She looked out the window and saw her husband in the car. She ran to the door and opened it. "Hi huni, how was work?" She asked from the door step. She really hoped he was in a good mood. She wanted to have a good night with him to make up for not spending time together recently.
 
Name: Josh Samson
Age: 33
Looks:
hombres-rumanos-romeno-eastern-european-models-romanian-men-2096346632.jpg



Josh was one of those men who got nothing free in life except for his beautiful wife Amanda. He worked long hard hours to build up a shipping empire in a business of cut-throats. Sometimes business could be brutal and the men and women who survived worked and played hard and a lot of times that mentality came home with them. Josh loved control and that included his wife Amanda.

Because of his hard work ethic, he was able to provide his stay at home wife a beautiful mansion in the most upscale neighborhood in the city. He made the money and she took care of the domestic duties.

As he drove through the gates at the end of the lane, he wondered what his dear wife had made for evening meal. It had been a long day of meetings and negotiations with suppliers. At one meeting, a long legged red-head woman sat at the table, twirling her long hair during the negotiations. He had a moment to daydream about taking her from behind right there on the conference room table and then thought of his wife and how it had been awhile since they fucked.

When he saw Amanda standing at the door, he was surprised by the way she was dressed. The tight blue dress brought out every curve of her body, especially her gorgeous breasts. She was dressed for sex and for a moment he wondered if he missed an evening event they were supposed to be attend. "My day was long sweetie," he said giving her a hug and kiss. "Are we supposed to be going out?" he asked but then smelled the aroma of food cooking.

Just the feel of her soft breasts sent sexual signals to his cock and images of his wife pleasing him in whatever way he wanted. "What delicious meal did you prepare for us tonight?" he asked as her sensual perfume permeated the air.
 
Last edited:
Amanda was a very devoted wife and Josh was a hard worker and provided a very good life for her. She knew his work was stressful and sometimes that stress came home with him.

She didn't like him being stressed because he'd be angry and shouted a lot at her. Recently things between them had been pretty rough because of his work and they hadn't sex for a while either.

She loved her husband but things had been a bit strained between them. She was a very submissive wife and liked him being in control of her.

He made the money and she took care of the house and him. She really wanted things to be better between them so she was making a real effort for him.

She was in a brand new dress. She was looking good and their food was cooking. Amanda smiled at Josh. She kissed him and hugged him back.

"Oh poor you baby but its okay now your home so you can relax." She said. She brushed her hair out of her face and looked at him and smiled.

"No we aren't going out. I just thought I could make a bit of effort for you." She said. She walked him in to the house. She pulled his coat off him and put it on the coat rack. She took his brief case and put it on the floor out of the way.

"Well its paella. Things recently haven't been so great between us and I thought I could change that. Tonight is all about you." She said. She kissed him softly on his lips as her hand stroked his back.

"Now how about you eat your dinner and then you can have whatever you want." She said looking at him smiling. She lead him to the table were his food was on the table.
 
"I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening Amanda," he replied as she took his coat and briefcase. He was a bit surprised by her comment about putting forth an effort for him. It seemed to him that she had started some of the arguments in the past, accusing him of spending all his time at the office and not paying enough attention to her. This led to him flying off the handle, telling her he was the one who was the bread winner and she should be happy he has provided her with a cushiony life.

"Paella. Smells great," he said ignoring her comment about things not being so great between them and tonight would be all about him. He returned her kiss thinking that he didn't want to argue tonight. No tonight he was feeling horny and wanted his wife to please him in anything he suggested.

He laughed when he sat down and she commented about him having anything he wanted later. He knew he would get what he wanted. He always did whether it was at the office or at home.

They made small talk during dinner, sipping wine and eating the excellent rice dish she prepared. He had to hand it to Amanda, she really was a great cook. After dinner, he picked up his wine glass. "Amanda that was a fine meal. Come her and sit on my lap."

When she obeyed his wish, he looked at her and then kissed her hard on the lips. His hand went to her breasts squeezing them hard. Breaking the kiss, he told her. "I want you out of that sexy dress right now and show me what I'm going to get tonight?"
 
Amanda knew recently she'd been a bit argumentative with him but it had only been because she had felt he had no time for her. They'd argued about it and he had been quite angry with her. He ended up telling her he was the bread winner and she should just be happy with her cushy life.

He gave her a great life and she loved it but she loved him more than the life they had. She decided that she needed to just make a bit of effort while he was home with her. She wanted to make him happy and show she was grateful of the life he gave her. She didn't want to argue with him she wanted a nice night with her husband.

He told her to sit on his lap. She slipped on to his lap. She stroked his leg softly. She smiled at him. "I've missed spending time with you." She said looking into his eyes. She kissed his lips passionately. "I love you." She said.

His hand was on her boobs. He squeezed her boobs hard. He told her he wanted her out of her dress. She looked at him and smiled as she got up off his lap. She slide out of her dress. She was now only in her thong. She looked at him and grinned.

She ran her hand through her hair and looked at him. She slipped off her thong. She stood in her heels. "You can have whatever hole you want first. My mouth, my pussy or my ass. What do you want?" She said.

She moved closer to him and she turned round. She grinded her ass against his crotch. She could feel him getting harder against her ass.
 
"I love you too," he said watching her stand in front of him and beginning to slip off her sexy blue dress. He made a mental note to have her wear that dress next week when he had a function with a potential client. But for now he was smiling as she stripped for him.

Josh was a bit possessive of his wife. She was a beauty and he often wondered if she cheated on him while he worked long hours. It would be easy for her to do so and sometimes he would get angry for no reason, wondering if she was fucking someone else. He put the thought out of his mind for now as her breasts came into view.

He loved to see her naked body and knew he had neglected her for awhile. "Mmmm I can have whatever I want huh? From where I'm sitting, I'm going to have you mouth, your pussy, and your ass tonight."

Josh smiled when Amanda turned her back to him, showing him her sweet ass. He would definitely have his share of her tight ass tonight that was for sure. He could already imagine fucking her hard from behind.

"That's right baby grind that ass against me," he laughed as his hands circled her, grabbing her ripe breasts. He squeezed them hard, massaging them in his large hands and then his fingers found each nipple. Grabbing each one between his fingers he twisted and pulled them, feeling her body stiffen from the instant pain.

His cock was growing thicker in his trousers as her expert teasing caused sensations to course through its entire length. "Babe I can't do much with my cock still tucked away. I think I'll start with your mouth tonight. Get on your knees and get my cock nice and hard for your mouth."
 
Amanda knew Josh worried about her going off and cheating but she would never cheat on him. She wasn't with him for his money, she was with him because she loved him so much.

She knew he got angry thinking of her cheating and she tried to reassure him that she was only his and would never cheat on him.

"Well you can have all of my holes. You own all of me baby." She said. She smiled at him. His hands moved round her body and he grabbed her boobs. He twisted her nipples. She moaned softly.

She turned round and kissed him as her hand unzipped his trousers. She pulled his trousers down a bit. She then lowered on to her knees in front of him. She pulled his boxers down. She grip hold of his cock and kissed his cock. She ran her tongue over his cock.

She took his cock head in her mouth and she sucked softly. She looked up at him as she sucked on his cock. She stroked his balls as she took him deeper into her mouth. She was bobbing up and down sucking his cock softly.
 
Josh loved to hear his wife moan during their sexual bouts. There was one other thing about his wife and that was she didn't seem to mind his rough play with her. When he twisted her sensitive nipples, she didn't squirm away but rather moaned louder.

When she turned toward him and kissed him it was that of a temptress. He groaned when she slid to her knees in front of him, stroking his cock. He liked it when she was on her knees in front of him. He moaned again when he watched her lips kiss his cock and then her tongue sliding seductively up and down its length, her eyes watching him closely.

"That's it baby take your time and get my cock nice and hard for all your holes. I want to use you baby. I want to fill every fucking hole you have."

When Amanda stated to bob her up and down on his cock, she was not taking it very deep. Josh's hands found her long hair, gripping it tight. "Come on Amanda baby you can do better than that," he scolded her.

He grabbed a handful of hair pulling her head toward him, forcing her to take more of his cock into her mouth. "You can take more than that," he added holding her head against him with his cock lodged deep in her throat. He knew she would have trouble breathing so he let up a little to let her catch her breath. No more than she had gulped some air, he pulled her head back down. "Show me how much you like to fuck my cock with your mouth bitch."
 
Amanda loved when Josh got rough with her when they had their fun times like this. She didn't like it when they weren't in the moment though but she put up with his rough moments out of their sexual times because she loved him. She understood he was stressed and she tried not to argue with him but sometimes she just got annoyed and argued with him.

Most of the time she would just say she was in the wrong to end arguments it didn't mean she thought she was really wrong it was just easier for her.

She knew he loved her on her knees for him. She looked up at him and winked when he told her he wanted to use her. She always loved it when he used all of her holes. She liked it when he was rough with her. He always had her cumming so much. She liked pain mixed with pleasure and she found pain always had its pleasures.

She wasn't taking his cock very deep in her mouth. She did like to tease him a little before she took all of him in her mouth. He grabbed hold of her hair and told her she could do better. He forced her to take more of him then told her she could take more.

She could take his full cock in her mouth. He let her up for a bit of breath but then pulled her head back down. He told her to show him much she liked to fuck his cock with her mouth. He called her a bitch as well. She liked his name calling it always turned her on. Her pussy was getting wetter.

She pushed her mouth all the way down his cock and was sucking hard on him. She looked up at him wanting to make him happy. She liked getting his approval and she always looked for approval from him. She kept her mouth down on his cock. She was struggling a little for air but she was still sucking all of his cock. Her hands were on his balls stroking them.
 
Josh watched her struggle a little as he held her head, making her keep his cock buried deep in her mouth. The feeling was exquisite knowing his wife was trying to please him just like the employees who went out of their way to please him. He was used to people doing what he wanted. He had built a successful company and everyone who worked for him did as he asked.

He let her head up for a brief moment and looked into her eyes. "I love you Amanda and I love the way you suck my cock." It was true. He did love his wife. She made life tolerable at home but he too knew that he sometimes brought his work troubles home.

Josh grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. He leaned down to kiss her hard on the lips transmitting his desire for her. His lips crushed against her, his tongue pushing urgently and wantonly into her mouth. His free hand slid down to a breast finding the rigid nipple, pinching it and then tugging on it. He loved the feel of her tits in his hands. Hell he loved the feel of every part of her body.

"You love it rough don't you baby? You like it when I call you names like bitch and whore. Are you my whore Amanda? Tell me do you want to do anything to please me?"
 
He let her up to breath and told her he loved her and the way she sucked him. She felt happy hearing him say he loved her. She knew he did but he didn't always show it, he let his work troubles take over him. He was a great husband most of the time and she was dedicated to him and only him.

He pulled her head to his own and kissed her with so much passion it was so clear to her he desired her and it made her happy. Sometimes it was hard being with him but times like this made it all worth it. His hand went to her boob and he pinched hard on her nipple tugging it.

"Yeah I love it rough and I like you calling me names. I'm your whore, I'm yours to do whatever you want too. I want to please you. I want you to use all of my holes baby." She said.

She looked at him with a slight grin on her face. "I want to please you. I want you to take my pussy and ass. You own me you can have me any way you want. I'm yours all yours." She said.
 
Josh chuckled at her comment. “Any way I want. Mmm how do I want to take my sexy whore tonight?” He looked down into her lust filled eyes and knew that she meant every word. He could do with her as he wished and she would gladly go along with his sexual desires.

It had been awhile since they had sex and for a moment he regretted not showing his wife more sensual attention. There was no reason for him to dwell on the past now. He was there and she was kneeling before him waiting for him to take her in anyway he wanted. She had done a great job getting his cock hard and he felt it jerk thinking of all the possibilities.

He smiled at Amanda and then pulled his tie off. “Put your hands in front of you bitch.” He quickly tied her hands with the long tie leaving a long piece dangling in front of them. He grabbed the loose end. “Get on your feet whore.”

He pushed her down onto the table face first, and then tied the loose end to a table leg. Walking behind her, he surveyed his captured prize. Her breasts were crushed against the table top and her ass was sticking up invitingly. “Spread your legs for me babe. I want to inspect what I’m about to take.” His hands roamed over the curves of her ass and then dipped between her thighs to feel her very wet pussy lips. "Mmm I think my sweet bitch is ready for some attention."
 
She always liked to let him take full control of her. She always loved what he did to her. She knew he'd never cause her any serious pain just the good sort of pain. She really liked a mixture of pain and pleasure. She wanted to please him so much.

Recently she had been feeling a bit neglected by her husband but she was glad he was now giving her attention. She worshipped him and she just wanted to please him. She wanted to have him in her so bad. She loved him so much and times like this meant so much to her.

He pulled his tie. He told her to move her hands in front of her. She did as she was told and put her hand in front of her. He tied her hands together with his tie. Some of the tie dangled in front of her hands.

He told her to get on her feet. She got up and he pushed her face down on to the table. He tied the loose end to the table leg. Her boobs were pushed against the table and her ass was sticking out in the air.

He told her to spread her legs because he wanted to inspect her. His hands moved over her ass. His hand moved to her wet pussy lips.

"Oh yes I want some attention from my hot husband who owns my body, soul, mind and heart." She said.
 
Josh knew his wife adored him and she probably would do anything he asked of her. He enjoyed having control when they played their sexual games. Josh enjoyed control at work and at home. It gave him a rush to know that he was the one calling all the shots. Amanda had, in the past taken control in the bedroom and he had enjoyed her telling him what to do but it had been awhile since the roles were reversed.

Now he surveyed his wife lying on the table waiting for him to have his way with her. His fingers slid along the wet opening of her tight pussy. "You're going to have my undivided attention," he chuckled as one finger slid into her cunt.

"Mmmm you are ready for me babe."

Josh knelt down behind her staring her ass and pussy. He pushed his finger deeper into her while his other hand squeezed her ripe ass cheeks. "I love the feel of your hot pussy and ass babe."

His cock was hard and waving between his thighs but it would have to wait for its pleasure. Josh was content to pleasure his wife knowing it would be a long night of erotic lovemaking.

"I think we need get started this way," he whispered. He slid another finger into her hot pussy and began to finger fuck her while his lips kissed her ass. He felt her body stiffen and then push back against him as his tongue began to lick up and down the crack of her ass.
 
Josh was one of those men who liked control and Amanda knew that. She was happy to let him be in charge. She was mostly submissive and didn't like make decisions. She did sometimes take control sexual but she hadn't for a while. Business had been stressful and she felt he needed to be in control at home with her.

She was lying on the table there for him to use. Her pussy and ass displayed to him. His fingers slide over her pussy. She was happy she was getting his attention. She always loved his attention.

"Oh yeah I'm ready." She said giggling. She had waited for this all day.

She felt his eyes were on her ass and pussy. He was knelt down and he pushed two fingers into her. Her other hand squeezed her ass. She liked knowing he loved her ass and pussy as much as she loved his cock.

She knee tonight was going to be long and amazing session of sexy fun. She loved when she had this time with him. She'd been with others before she met him but no one was as good as him.

He slide another finger into her making her moan out. He started to finger fuck her wet pussy. She loved it so much. He kissed her ass. She pushed back against his tongue which was on her ass.

She bite her lip. "Baby please give your slutty wife more fingers please. See if you can fit your fist in to me." She said.
 
Josh's tongue was licking up and down his lovely wife's ass crack. He loved her body. He loved the way she responded to his needs. She was ready whenever he wanted her, ready to give as much as receive. Now with Amanda tied to the table she was in no position to give. He wanted to please his wife tonight, give her some attention.

His tongue pushed against the tight opening until her body yielded. It was like fucking a very tight pussy as his tongue pushed further into her ass while his fingers teased her pussy.

He was enjoying the feel of her ass on his tongue and his fingers driving her pussy wild when he heard her call out. "Baby please give your slutty wife more fingers please. See if you can fit your fist in to me."

Josh pulled his tongue from her ass and smiled. "Tonight. Anything for you slut."

Her ass was swaying very seductively in front of his face while his two fingers deep inside her pussy fucked her. Then he inserted a third, feeling her pussy resist a little. When he tried to push his pinky into her he began to wonder if her opening would allow his large fingers to intrude. He was surprised to feel her cunt expand and now he had four fingers inside her pussy and he heard her loud moaning from above.

Her ass was moving as if it had a mind all its own while his four fingers slid deliciously in and out of her wet pussy. "God your pussy feels fucking great," he whispered.

Cupping his thumb into his palm, Josh was now determined to satisfy his wife's wanton sexual desire. Pushing harder against the tight opening, he watched with a bit of amazement as his rather large hand began to disappear. When his hand disappeared, he heard a loud groan that filled the entire room.

"Is this what my hot slutty wife wanted," he laughed as he began to slowly fist fuck his wife.
 
Amanda was tied to the table and she was unable to move to touch him as he pleased her pussy and ass. His tongue was pushed up against her asshole. He was fingering her and she moaned out softly. She loved feeling his fingers and tongue pleasing her.

He told her tonight she could have anything. Her ass was swaying in his face. She had two fingers in her pussy. He inserted another in her. She had three fingers in her. She wasn't sure if she'd fit his fist in her. She liked fisting herself but her hands were tiny compared to his.

He added a fourth finger deep into her pussy. Her pussy was nice and wet. Her nipples were hard and she was so turned on. She loved having his fingers in her.

Her ass was swaying. She had four fingers in her pussy. She was tight but his fingers had opened her pussy up. She was so wet for him. "It feels so good." She whispered. His hand slide deep in to her making her moan. She saw the look of amazement on his face.

"Yeah that's I want. Give it to me baby. I'm your slut, I'm your slutty little wife. You like having a slutty wife?" She said.
He was fisting her wet pussy. He was stretching her pussy out with his fist. She loved having his fist deep in her. She moaned out. "Harder give it to me harder." She said. She really liked having his fist deep in her.
 
Josh's fist was inside her pussy. At first he thought he might hurt her because of the size of his hand and her tight pussy. But when he had it all the way inside her, the way she moaned told him she liked it. That this is what she wanted and telling him she was his slutty wife.

"I love having a slutty wife," he said. He looked at her pussy and the only visible part of his hand was his wrist. He started slowly but then Amanda groaned her desire to have him fist fuck her harder. "Harder give it to me harder."

Josh could tell she really liked having his fist buried deep inside her. He began to fuck her harder, almost pulling his hand out and then ramming it back up inside her. She was wet and her moans grew louder as he thrust his hand harder and faster.

"Is this what my fucking bitch wants? His tongue slipped inside her asshole while his hand became a steady piston. He was enjoying fisting his wife feeling her tight cunt squeezing his hand as she got more and more excited.

"I'm going to fuck you until you cum bitch and then I'm going to fuck that hot pussy and ass with my cock. Come on slut fuck my fist harder." To emphasize his words, Josh began to spank her ass that swayed in front of him.
 
His fist was deep in her and it felt amazing. She felt mostly pleasure and she felt a little bit of pain but the pleasure was greater. "Oh I'm your slutty wife and you love it baby." She said. She looked down and saw that he was wrist deep.

She loved having his fist deep in her pussy. His big hand was fucking her pussy hard. He nearly pulled out of her and then rammed deep into her. She was so wet and she moaned out.

Her pussy tightened round him and she start cumming on his fist. "Yeah this is what I want baby." She said as he tongue slipped deep in her ass. His hand was moving in and out of her and it felt so good. She covered his fist in her cum. She shook a little as her orgasm quickly ended.

"Oh baby yes give it to your slutty wife. I can't wait for you to take my pussy and ass. You own my pussy and ass." She said. He spanked her ass making her moan. She bite her lip. She thrusted her hips forward feeling him move deeper into her pussy.
 
"That's right slut. I own your pussy and ass. In fact I own all of you." Josh kept up the onslaught of his hand diving deep into her pussy. Then he felt her shudder a little as if she was hit by an orgasm. But then she wiggled her ass in front of him, pushing the sweet ass cheeks toward him.

Josh responded to her request to give it to her. To take her ass and pussy. "Ohh I plan to give it to you slut. I plan to use all your holes for my pleasure." But he could tell she was not yet done with his hand.

He pushed his hand deep inside her twisting it around so she could feel the full impact of his hand. Then he held his arm still like a pole and called to his bound wife. "Fuck my hand slut like it's one of those big dildos you have in the bedroom."

He knew they would be getting some of her toys out later but for now he wanted to fuck his hand and then he planned to put his cock to good use.
 
"You own all of me. I'm yours all yours. I'm your slutty little wife." She said. She pushed her ass out towards him as his hand moved in her. "Oh yeah I want to use my holes for your pleasure. I'm yours to play with." She said.

He pushed his hand deeper into her and twisted it. She let out a loud moan. "Oh baby." She said. She was moving around on his fist. Her pussy gripped his fist and her body began to shake. She was starting to cum.

She knew tonight they'd make up for all the fun they had missed in the past few days. Tonight was going to be so great for them both. Her orgasm was so intense. Her body shook as she moaned out.
 
Josh watched Amanda thrust herself up and down on his fist, riding it with abandon. He was still amazed his fist was lodged up her cunt but it didn't seem to bother her. Here she was riding it as if it was a large dildo.

“Fuck my fist bitch. Yea that’s right, fuck that fist like one of your dildos when I’m not around.” Josh remembered how he had found her stash of toys by accident when he was looking for a tie clip. Normally he didn’t look in her nightstand but when he did he found her little treasure trove. He was a bit dismayed when he found them but he also found it intriguing. She could have cheated on him but it looked to him that she enjoyed a bit of self pleasure on the days and nights he neglected her. Later he planned to use them in their sex games.

Her loud groan brought him back to reality. His wife’s body was shaking on his fist and he knew this second orgasm was so much stronger than the first one. Her body was shaking wildly and her loud moans betrayed her body. Afterwards, when her body quieted down a bit, he pulled his hand out, seeing the glistening juice of her pussy all over her hand.

He got up and turned her onto her back on the table. He smiled down at those lust filled eyes. “Well my sweet whore that was a nice start to the evening.” He sidled up to her, his cock hard and pointing at her pussy. “Lick off your juices while I enjoy fucking you.” He held out his hand and offered it to her lips as he grabbed his cock and slid it inside her pussy. “God you are one hot little bitch,” he moaned as the heat of her cunt surrounded his invading cock.
 
Amanda was loving having Josh's fist in her. She was slightly shocked his whole hand was deep in her wet pussy. His hand felt so nice and big in her.

"Oh baby." She moaned out. She bite hard on her lip. His fist was working in and out of her wet pussy. She had a draw full of toys. She liked playing with her toys while her husband was at work or when he was away for work. She would never cheat on her husband but playing with her toys didn't hurt anyone.

Her orgasm was extremely intense. It felt so amazing his hand fully in her. She was shaking and breathing heavily. Her orgasm slowly to came an end. She moaned as he slipped his hand out of her.

His hand was covered in her juices. He turned her over onto her back. "Yes it was a great start to our night together." She said. She smiled at him. His cock was pointing at her wet pussy.

He told her to lick her juices off his hand. He held his hand out. He slid in to her. She moaned softly. She started licking at his hand. Her juices tasted so sweet.
 
Josh held his hand against Amanda's mouth watching her lick her own juices. He wiped the back of his hand against her soft lips and then pushed all his fingers into her mouth. His hand moved back and forth inside her mouth making sure she cleaned all his fingers while he imitated fucking her.

His other hand was not idle, moving over her taut stomach rubbing her sweaty skin seeking and finding one of her ripe breasts. Grabbing a hand full of the soft fleshy skin, he squeezed it tightly seeing the hard nipple wanting attention.

Josh held his cock deep inside her feeling the intense heat of her sex welcoming him. His hips began to move slowly loving the feel of her tight pussy squeezing him, trying to hold him deep within her.

Pulling his hand from her mouth, it joined the other one to massage and tease her nipples. "I love your hard nipples," he said twisting and pulling on each one. He liked to hear her moan when he played rough with her tits. He grabbed a handful and squeezed them tightly as his hips pushed his cock hard back into her pussy. "What a lovely body," he whispered beginning to thrust his cock harder and faster into her.
 
Amanda hand Josh's fingers deep in her mouth. She was sucking his fingers. He was moving his fingers in and out of her mouth. She was cleaning his fingers.

His hand moved over her stomach and he rubbed her boobs. He grabbed at her boobs and squeezed at them. She was sucking hard on his fingers.

His cock was deep into her. His cock felt so good in her. She was so wet. He began moving his hips slowly. Her pussy was tightening round him. Her pussy squeezed his cock.

He pulled his hand from her mouth and his hand moved to her other boob. He was teasing her nipples. Her nipples were rock hard. He was twisting her nipples.

She was moaning as he played roughly with his boobs. He was squeezing her boobs as he pushed his cock hard into her. "You love my body don't you baby." She said.

He was thrusting into her faster and harder. She closed her eyes moaning as her pussy tightened round him. She was cumming. She looked at him as her body shook a little as she was cumming more.
 
Back
Top