older girls younger guys

There is something about an older women that is sexy, her experience, her thriving for sensual touches, her discreet arousal....I love them all :) 25 male here if any ladies want to chat
 
Im over 60 and wish I could find an older woman, but a younger one will be just as welcome ;)
 
An older fuck buddy

I've always had a thing for older women. I don't know if it's maturity, strength, experience or a respect thing, perhaps it's a combination of all those qualities, that does it for me... Or maybe has something to do with the up-until-recently taboo idea of older women with unfulfilled sexual needs finding pleasure with younger lovers? I always thought this would fade as I got older, but pushing 30 and it's still my main sexual fantasy...
 
I was always attracted to older women... have MANY great memories. And as I got older I STILL liked older women AND younger women. Now in my 60's I still like older women... as long as they still like to fuck, and there are a lot of women out there that are "older" and still VERY active. I love younger women as well... of course, NOW younger women to me are all you beautiful 40 something gals... I just LOVE the female body... what can I say... :devil:

This is why I'm not worried about getting old, Ha!
 
I've always had a thing for older women. I don't know if it's maturity, strength, experience or a respect thing, perhaps it's a combination of all those qualities, that does it for me... Or maybe has something to do with the up-until-recently taboo idea of older women with unfulfilled sexual needs finding pleasure with younger lovers? I always thought this would fade as I got older, but pushing 30 and it's still my main sexual fantasy...

When you turn fifty it will reset and you want a twenty year old. :D
 
When you turn fifty it will reset and you want a twenty year old. :D

Maybe that's something of the human experience to share understanding/connect with another generation? or maybe just a natural cycle of follow then lead? Or the assumed reason could be correct; reclaiming a feeling of youth. But that's just it, I dot find sexuality to be a youth-oriented thing. Lots of people do, but most 20 year olds look like children to me.
 
Maybe that's something of the human experience to share understanding/connect with another generation? or maybe just a natural cycle of follow then lead? Or the assumed reason could be correct; reclaiming a feeling of youth. But that's just it, I dot find sexuality to be a youth-oriented thing. Lots of people do, but most 20 year olds look like children to me.

I was just joking......I'll take woman my own age any day.
 
im 19 and really into younger/ older stuff, i fantasize about single moms and shoot not single moms. message me if you have any interest in chatting:confused:
 
I love this thread....I got to live this fantasy out when I was 19 and a 30 yr old woman indulged me. It was an amazing time I'll never forget. Such a great subject!!!
 
the mrs will be turning 50...while I'll have several yrs behind her... are we to old for this thread
 
Have always, always had a thing for older women. Some of them can be so damned sexy it's freaking amazing. I'm tired of the crap younger girls seem to bring.
 
I have a huge attraction to older women, have had some sexual conversations with a few many years older than me and loved it. Sadly my physical involvement with older women currently resides at one and she was only 4-5 years older.
 
YFor the second time in my life I am in an older woman younger man relationship. This time is so much deeper, with over ten years...I can't say exactly, as she's on the boards, and we must keep it quiet. She and I have shared our deepest sexual desires, that we wouldn't even say to our spouses. The ways in which she makes me cum surpasses any man's wildest dreams. It's amazing that we can share these things without any anxiety, and have clicked from day one. She kissed in ways long forgotten, and awoke fantasies of mine and introduced me to ones she recently discovered, which also turned me on! The closeness grows each day.
 
Its your sexy bussom that makes me want and stare, I would love to be able to disappear down your pink top, and explore with my mouth, tongue and fingers. They are beautifull, adorable and look very erotic.

I have been sitting looking at them now for 30 minutes, my eyes are going blured, they told me I would go blind if I did to much, so I had better stop ;)

Well I hope you dont go blind.
 
I love older men but I think when I get older I will have to take on a young lover to keep up with me. :D
 
26M here and I have always been curious what it would be like to be with an older woman. I would love for some older more experienced woman to show me a few things. Something that will probally never happen....
 
Back
Top