Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

"Cum for me, Mommy...cum all over my fucking tongue," Mike urged with his face now buried between his mother's legs, licking her feverishly, desperately wanting her to reach her climax.

"Cum all over for your baby boy..."
 
She came hard, not a second later. She didn't think she had ever climaxed much harder than this in the last 20 years. While her son couldn't see her face, she licked her lips, wondering if now he would like to shove his cock in her mouth. She wondered if he would taste like his dad.
 
Mike's face was blasted by his mother's intense orgasm, and after it subsided, he slowly got to his feet, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Mmm, lay on your stomach on the table...can you return the favor for me?" he asked, his voice overcome with lust.
 
In her earlier years guys had always wanted her to get on her knees so the request to lay on her stomach surprised her a little, but she did so nonetheless. Her head at exactly the right height for his cock and it was hard to hide her hunger to feel her son's cock in her mouth for the first time.

Anyone looking at her pussy would see the same hunger there however. Nicole didn't think she would have to wait a long time before she would know what her son tasted like.

- "Give it to me big boy"
 
Mike had seen plenty of erotic scenes in the porn he occasionally watched, but to have something like this playing out right in front of him just blew his mind.

His sexy mother was naked, ass pointed toward the ceiling, laying across the dining room table they had just had Thanksgiving dinner on moments ago. He had just made her cum, and was planning to get off now himself.

Mike stepped forward and slid his cock inside Nicole's warm mouth at her request, his fingers moving through her fiery red hair. He began to slowly rock his hips forward, gently fucking her mouth as she laid in front of him.

"Fuuck, Mom," he groaned, closing his eyes in pleasure. He desperately wanted her pussy, and knew it would come eventually, but he was satisfied with the sensation he was feeling.
 
The difference between giving a guy a blowjob or being fucked in the mouth was quite obvious, even with her son being pretty relaxed and gentle. Nicole did her best to please him with her years of experience and she enjoyed exploring his cock with her mouth and tongue.

Even though this was supposed to bring him pleasure, she had the feeling she was the one making most sounds of pleasure
 
Mike eased up on his mouth-fucking, as he really wanted to see what his mother could do with his cock in her mouth. He put his hands on his hips, watching his shaft disappear and feeling her tongue run along it.

"How's that taste?" he asked in a deep whisper.
 
His mother grinned around his cock but didn't answer him. Instead she started to suck him a bit harder, teasing him with her lips and tongue. There was something very arousing about getting to know a new cock and she was surely leaving a wet spot on the table.

She was happy they had some time together before her husband would show up again
 
Mike groaned a little more loudly as his mother wrapped her lips more tightly around his cock, sucking it harder. The teasing was driving him crazy, but he loved every second of it.

"Such a bad Mommy," he whispered to her, grinning back at her. "Take it deeper down your throat."

What he loved more is the sight of her large wedding and engagement rings shining under the light in the room as her left hand gripped his shaft. Mike had taken another man's wife, and what turned him on even more is that other man was his own father.
 
She started to stroke him with her hand while at the same time trying to get more of his cock in her mouth. She felt so very hungry for him and loved the way he tasted. Her position on the kitchen table wasn't very good for controlling the blowjob and she was very dependent on what he gave her to work with, but luckily he seemed as eager on being pleased as she was on pleasing him
 
"Here, let's make this easier," Mike said, pulling his cock out of his mother's mouth with a loud pop.

He stepped back and helped her off of the kitchen table, then eased her down onto her knees so she could continue her blowjob.
 
Nicole grinned and easily took more control with the blowjob. She accepted more of his cock into her mouth and started to suck him with more skill than most of the sluts he had been dating before.
 
"Fuck, yeah, that's it," Mike groaned as he placed his hands on his mother's head, merely serving to hold her head in place as she expertly worked his cock in her hot, wet mouth.

"Keep going...I'm...gonna cum real soon," Mike cried out, looking down at Nicole lustfully.
 
Nicole smiled hearing his words and feeling the effect she was having on his yummy cock. She was not afraid to let her teeth run along his shaft for short moments. Enough to tease and build some further tension, without hurting him. She knew she could use her teeth to stall his orgasm a while, making it larger and more powerful but that hardly seemed to be necessary this first time.
 
"Fuuuck, Mom," Mike sharply yelled out as he could no longer hold out, shooting his load in Nicole's waiting mouth. His eyes clenched tightly as immense pleasure came over him. Mike's breathing picked up as he reached his climax, and he was panting a little while he came down from his high.

"Mmm, Mommy...that was amazing," Mike said, his mind blown that his mother could suck cock that well.
 
- "Watch your language"

Nicole teased him after swallowing his load, both happy with the amount he had given her and sad that his orgasm had already ended. She wanted more... and her pussy was very much craving him.

Softly she licked along his shaft, cleaning him and to see how long it would take to get him hard again
 
Mike shuddered hard as Nicole slowly slid her tongue up and down his shaft. "God, that feels good," he sighed, more than happy with the effect she had on him.

Mike arched an eyebrow as his mother continued to work his cock with her tongue. "You're trying to get me hard again," he started before letting out another long sigh of pleasure. "But I thought you weren't gonna let me fuck you," he said, finishing his statement, reminding her of her stance a few moments ago.
 
Nicole would love to feel him explode in her pussy but was aware she shouldn't do that with her son. Still she smirked and looked up at him, with eyes that seemed to beg for more of his seed.

- "Doesn't my big boy want to cum again in his mommy's mouth? Or perhaps on her breasts or face?"

She asked him with a wink. She was far from done with him, now that they finally were enjoying each other
 
Well, if she's going to put it like that, Mike said to himself as the thought of his mother taking his load all over her face was enough to get another rise out of his cock.

He looked down at his slowly rising member and grinned back at Nicole as she continued to take him in her mouth. The way she was looking at him said she was begging to get fucked, but it seemed they were both content to take this slowly and let things build up.

"Mmm, I wanna cum all over Mommy's pretty face," Mike said. "So fucking hot..."
 
She grinned as she noticed the stir in his cock at her words. It was rather good for her ego that her son was interested in her and softly she stroked and licked him further.

As she took his softened cock into her mouth, she kept looking up at him. It was no secret how much men loved a woman looking like this. At the same time Nicole wondered how many sluts had been on her knees for her son and she did her best to let her tongue make him forget all about them.
 
Mike loved the way his mother looked up at him while she was on her knees, caressing his cock with her tongue and giving him the best blow job he had ever received -- much better than anything he had gotten while away at college.

"Get it hard for me, Mom," Mike whispered softly, brushing a strand of her fiery red hair away from her face. "Get it hard so I can explode again...please..."
 
- "Think you can give me another big load like that?"

Nicole asked him with a smirk as she let her son's cock escape for a moment. After all, that was the main 'power' those younger guys held, the ability to cum lots and often. She had fantasized often enough about a young guy fucking her pussy over and over again, some times even imagining more than one of Mike's friends taking turns fucking her and filling her with their seed. Not that she had ever had a threesome or similar.

She went back to sucking and with each suck, lick and tease she felt new life come to her son's cock. She liked the idea of him making a mess of her face
 
"Oh, yeah...I'm gonna paint that pretty face with this cum," Mike moaned. "Give Mommy whatever she wants, uh huh," he continued.

He then grabbed her hair in two fistfuls, almost like she had pigtails, and began to fuck her mouth like he had done before. He forced his cock down her throat as far as she'd let him go, getting fairly rough with her.

"Fuck!" he howled in pleasure, desperately wanting to give her the load she told him she was craving.
 
Nicole didn't mind Mike taking some control and being somewhat rough. Although her sexlife with her husband was rather good, she at times missed him taking some control and showing what he wanted.

She did her best to keep up with Mike's fucking of her mouth, sucking and teasing him with her tongue, but mostly she just surrendered to what he was doing to her
 
After fucking his mother's throat again for a few moments, Mike relaxed the grip on her hair and let her continue to suck him off, loving the way her tongue slid along his thick cock.

"Take it as deep as you can," Mike urged, placing a hand on the back of Nicole's head. "Please...I wanna cum again..."
 
Back
Top