The morning after the night before ...

“well maybe not remind you” Alex said smiling softly “last time you were being pressed against a dumpster” he said smiling a little at the memory “I wasn’t even the one that put you there you were so intent on making out with me you said you didn’t care” He quipped as his hands gently ran up and down her legs.

“How about I make it more comfortable this time” Alex murmured pulling her by her legs. She inched across the bed and onto his lap, he guided her into a comfortable position on his lap and then leaned in kissing the hint of her collarbone and gently nibbling on the soft skin.

“Is that better?” Alex asked gently kissing up her neck
 
“well maybe not remind you ... last time you were being pressed against a dumpster”

She closed her eyes and shook her head. God she had behaved so badly.

“I wasn’t even the one that put you there you were so intent on making out with me you said you didn’t care”

She blushed hotly at his words.

“How about I make it more comfortable this time”

She nodded.

"That sounds ... good ... "

She allowed Alex to pull her legs and ease her closer then guide her onto his lap. She wriggled getting comfortable, a smile of approval at his actions, then a soft gasp as his mouth grazed her sensitive skin.

“Is that better?”

She chuckled.

"Better than a dumpster?"

She queried ironically.

" ... I don't need to actually remember to know that this is so much better, Alex ... "

She told him as she leaned closer and tilted her head slightly as she enjoyed the play of his mouth. She placed her hands on his chest, pressing, stroking, feeling the outline of his torso and reacquainting herself with a body she had already enjoyed, but was totally unfamiliar.
 
“Mmm I agree you fit very well in my lap” Alex said kissing and nibbling on her chin softly before moving to her lips. He wanted to kiss her so bad and in his eagerness his mouth clumsily crashed against hers. He gave a soft throaty chuckle and tried against this time gently stroking his lips against hers. He began to kiss her more firmly moving his mouth against her as his tongue ran against her bottom lip.

His strong hands ran across her legs and to her ass. He groaned softly into her mouth giving it a gentle but firm squeeze before he moved to her back. His fingers found her back and began to dance across the smooth white flesh hitting some of her knots and working them with a well practiced ease.
 
“Mmm I agree you fit very well in my lap”

His mouth teased and savoured. His mouth moved towards hers, their clumsiness drawing a chuckle from him and a smile from her. Despite what had happened last night, Alex clearly understood that this felt all new to her.

Again the kiss. And it felt so good. Shanna quivered as his tongue flicked across her lip, a soft gasp parting her lips as she pressed closer, her own tongue moving to meet and flick against his as his hands moulded her ass and she wriggled and ground her body downwards into his lap.

God he was so hot! And the way his hands were now pressing along her back felt incredible; sensual, but almost therapeutic. She eased her mouth away from his taking a shuddering breath.

"MMmmm ... that feels so good Alex... "

She purred as she eased closer to him allowing her body to come into contact with his, her breasts pressing into his chest as her arms went around him and she pressed close. It was her turn to tease now. She turned her head and moved her mouth to his neck, dropping soft kisses and nips, heading slowly upwards towards his ear ... all the time trying to read by his reactions just what he enjoyed...
 
“Oh shit” Alex managed to hiss out as he felt her breast beginning to press against his chest. The shirt she was wearing was thin and he could just feel her nipples through them. Before he could recover her mouth was on his neck softly kissing and teasing like he had done moments before.

“Oh god I need you” He mumbled hoarsely his hands already moving to the bottom of the simple white shirt. He began tugging it open bouncing the material in his hands in his haste to get her naked. The shorts he was wearing did little to hide the bulge inside his pants and the large thick appendage gently rubbed against the inside of her thighs.
 
“Oh shit”

She heard Alex exclaim, could feel his erection growing and pressing beneath her and his reaction and the intimate way their bodies were pressed together was certainly having an arousing effect on Shanna.

“Oh god I need you”

It was obvious that it took little for Alex to return to the way they had been last night, but for her, this was moving really quickly! His hands were at the white shirt and pulling the fabric rapidly upwards and it was clear that his cock was eager for her. And it was what she wanted to ... she found him hot ... had kissed him back... teased him ... so she could hardly ask him to slow down ...
much as she wished he'd have given her more time to go from making out to actually having sex.
 
Alex felt her lips faltering and he stopped breathing heavily but leaning back to look at her. His hands kept her shirt up but made no move to pull it up any farther and even though his emerald eyes were dark with lust he also looked concerned. He reached out and gently kissed her one more time before leaning back and raising an eyebrow.

“Is some thing wrong?” He simply asked leaning in to study her “It kind of seemed like your were freaking out” he said as gently as he possibly could making sure she could tell he wasn’t angry or upset about it simply worried about her.
 
He seemed to sense her concern.
He paused, kissing her before easing back to look at her.

“Is some thing wrong?”

Automatically she shook her head, but she evaded his gaze.

“It kind of seemed like your were freaking out”

Her eyes lifted wishing ironically that he wasn't so perceptive.

"No .. not freaking out ... "

She meant to reassure him, but she sounded uncertain even to her own ears.

" ... it's ... just ... "

She felt awkward and considered telling him just to get on with it ... but ... that wasn't how she really wanted it to be.

"It's ok... really ... I mean ... we've done this and more already, right?"

She sounded like she was trying to convince herself.

" ... and I want to ... "

She smiled hoping he believed her.

"I really do, but ... and I know it's stupid but ... for me ... it just feels ... fast... "

God.. that sounded ... pathetic ... and she prayed that he wouldn't think that she was just being a cocktease...
 
“That’s okay” Alex said chuckling softly and letting the shirt fall back “If were going to fast then I can stop” He said gently leaning in to kiss her before he knelt back on his arms.

“We can stop if you want” Alex said his eyes showing her nothing but love warmth and comfort “ or we can just continue to make out” he said smirking and leaning in to give her another kiss.
 
“That’s okay ... If were going to fast then I can stop”

He released her shirt and then kissed her. He seemed to be beyond understanding and patient!

“We can stop if you want... or we can just continue to make out”

She really did want this ... want him.

"No ... it's fine ... I guess I'm just messed up this morning... "

She said dismissively, frustrated with herself.

"I guess I'm more fun drunk ... "

It was a throw-away comment, but what if she didn't match up to the girl he'd fucked around with last night? Perhaps it would be better if she headed home before she spoiled all his illusions about her ... few though they must be ...
 
“Hey hey” Alex said gently taking her face between his hands and leaning in to give her a deep kiss “your over thinking this I really like you and I really want you if you think that I need you to be drunk to want you then your wrong”

Alex gently began kissing her neck again slow gentle loving nips “ I like you for you not because you got drunk and ended up in my bed I don’t want drunk you I just want you” he said kissing her neck and sucking on the sensitive skin.
 
“Hey hey”

His way of calming her down was becoming a habit she noticed.
His kiss this time however was deep and sensual.

“your over thinking this I really like you and I really want you if you think that I need you to be drunk to want you then your wrong”

The kisses upon her neck all too easily fanned the flames of arousal that she had felt previously.

“ I like you for you not because you got drunk and ended up in my bed I don’t want drunk you I just want you”

His words were everything she needed to hear. Her mouth suckling her neck drew soft gasps from her. He was such a nice guy, but he was so hot and made her feel incredible too ...

" ... I want you too Alex ... "

She told him with soft certainty.

" ... you're amazing... "

She pressed her body closer to his, her hands moving down to his groin where she felt his cock straining against his shorts. Murmuring softly she stroked him lightly amazed at the intense instant attraction between the two of them ...
 
Last edited:
“Oh god” Alex said again closing his eyes and groaning out loud at the feeling of her hands on his cock. It jumped in her hands straining and thickening in pure lust at the feeling of her playing and gentle touches. He wanted her so bad needed to fuck her so bad but he didn’t want to do any thing to upset her again.

I’m going to take your shirt off baby” Alex said kissing her shoulder blades and biting on them again trying to be as gentle as possible “you tell me if you want me to stop” he said gently grasping her shirt again and beginning to pull it off. His cock still jumped in her hands bucking hard as he lifted her shirt off while he attacked and kissed her neck.
 
“Oh god”

She was amazed at how responsive Alex was to her touch.
The feel of him, of his heated hardness was incredible.

"I’m going to take your shirt off baby”

He told her lovingly. Shanna nodded her consent, gasping as he kissed then bit her shoulders.

“you tell me if you want me to stop”

He instructed patiently.

"... you don't have to stop, Alex ... "

She told him trustingly as he eased the shirt upwards. Momentarily she lifted her hands free of his body allowing him to draw the fabric up to skim her body and pull free. She was fully exposed to his gaze, yet he seemed to focus upon the sensitive flesh of her neck having obviously realised that this was an especially sensitive area of her body.

"Mmmm... Alex.... "

She murmured as she pressed close, her arms winding around him as she allowed her naked torso to press against his, loving the warmth of him and feeling her breasts crushing against his chest, that contact instantly sensitising them and causing her to give a soft groan at the wonderful sensation ...
 
“Your so beautiful “ Alex murmured nibbling on her shoulder blades for a second before beginning to move down “the most beautiful woman I have ever seen” He gasped biting down her breast and moving towards her nipples. Alex was and had always been a breast man and he quickly put that expertise to work kissing and biting on her breast with expert pleasure He kept away from her nipples at first instead moving around the sensitive spots that covered a girls breast.

Finally he couldn’t take it any more he arched his head a few inches and her nipple was rubbing against his lips before eagerly being wrapped around his warm wet mouth. He gave the hardening bud a gently but firm suck before he began running his tongue up and down it in slow circles.

While his mouth attacked her breast his hands moved down grabbing her hips and gently messaging them. He moved one of his hands down to her wet mound and began to slowly run his fingers up and down the soft wet lips. He gently teased and played with the sensitive flesh trying his best to make her feel good.
 
“Your so beautiful “

He told her. And he certainly was attentive as his mouth moved over her shoulders.

“the most beautiful woman I have ever seen”

Shanna cried out as she felt the graze of his teeth upon her breast. She was discovering just how skilled Alex was with his mouth. Somehow he knew just how to stimulate her with his kisses, licks, bites and sucks and now he moved down towards her breasts she knew that she was in the hands of an expert.
Already sensitised, her flesh swelled and ached as he lavished so much attention on what was one of her most erogenous zones.

"Oh my God.. Alex.... "

She gasped as his mouth drove her mad. His hands were at her hips, pressing and moulding and encouraging her to grind and press against him. Then just as she thought he had brought her to the peak of sensitivity his mouth captured her previously neglected nipple and being sucked into his mouth causing her body to jolt as she cried out in shock at the intensity of the heat that suffused her body in response.

Her breath was ragged as her senses spun. And then Shanna felt his hand move between her legs, his fingers toying with her pussy lips as she felt her smooth sensitive flesh quiver and pulse reflexively. She threw her head back and gave a low groan.

"Fucccckkkk ... Alexxx..... "

He was amazing. And he had her hot and horny and eager for more ...
 
“Okay” Alex groaned moving his mouth off of her breast. They traveled a fiery trail up her shoulder and body and back to her lips. His lips were swollen form his treatment of his breast but he kissed her any ways sliding his tongue in and passionately making out with her. All the time he kissed her his fingers continued their gently touch on her pussy gently playing with her lips and even popping a finger in every couple of seconds.

“I need you I need to fuck you” Alex said pulling his lips away form hers and gently moving her. He angled her down to the soft bed and laid her back down his mouth kissing and sucking her neck as he did. His hands finally pulled away from her pussy but only to make way for his body as he gently opened her legs.

“You sure you want to do this?” Alex asked gently one hand on her leg and gently rubbing it as the other stayed n his shorts ready to pull them down once she confirmed she was okay with it
 
Alex kissed her body, his mouth leaving a heated trail as it moved upwards then capturing her lips. His tongue pushed into her mouth, her own tongue moving to meet his and duelling, tasting as they kissed passionately; Shanna's soft whimpers as Alex's finger eased into her pussy swallowed within their joint kisses.

“I need you I need to fuck you”

The tone of Alex's voice thrilled her as much as the actual words. She did not resist when he gently positioned her on the bed, his mouth still working on her neck as he eased her back. Her eyes widened as he eased her legs apart, her breath catching in anticipation.

“You sure you want to do this?”

He waited, and Shanna was touched by his consideration, even at this stage.

" ... so sure ... "

She confirmed breathlessly as his cock came almost instantly into view.

" ... Godddd.... "

His proportions were definitely generous and his cock stood hard and erect and ready.

"Fuck me, Alex ... "

She invited, an almost challenging smile greeting him as he lowered himself towards her.
 
“Your wish is my command” Alex murmured smiling and grabbing her legs. He gently lifted them onto his shoulder blades making sure they were hooked in just like he did last night. HE idly wondered if she would remember this not that it mattered but he would be pretty impressed with himself if any of his fucking managed to break through her alcohol induced amnesia.

He pushed his cock filling her in one smooth deep motion. His balls made a slight clapping sound as he filled her so deeply the upward curve of his cock allowing the head to push right against her clit. He let out a low groan slash moan at the feeling and his closed his eyes as he reveled in the feeling of just having his cock in her again.

A few seconds alter he began gently moving out his cock making a slight sound as it moved in and out of her wet pussy. The rhythmic clapping of his balls made him smile and he focused on deep slow thrust. His hands moved back to her breast and softly kneaded them playing with them and rubbing his finger against the hardened buds.
 
“Your wish is my command”

He told her. Yet Shanna gasped as he grabbed her legs, amazed as he lifted them to his shoulders and ensured that they were secured before he focused upon lining his cock up with her sex. Briefly she wondered if they had done this before, just like this and concluded that they must have.

That single deep thrust impaling her made her cry out sharply. Her hands grabbed at the bedding as she felt his cock bury to its hilt filling her more fully than she had ever been filled before. And then he held himself there, her sex quivering and fluttering around that thick, hard shaft as it struggled to accommodate him.

"UHhhnnn ... "

She was speechless and could only groan in pleasure of having him inside her.
And then he began to move, gentle rocking tuning into a rhythmic stroking which grew in length and power.

"Omg ... Alex... yess... "

She moaned as those thorough thrusts stimulated every inch of her pussy walls.
Alex's eyes locked with hers, their intensity thrilling. His hands moving to her breasts began to squeeze and fondle, her nipples ached and craved his attention, even as his cock pushed in and out of her.

And suddenly she had a moment of 'deja-vu'.
Her face lit with triumph of having finally located a memory.

"Oh my God .... we've done this before .... !"

She exclaimed and then laughed, partly in relief that there was at least a fraction of the previous night that was coming back to her.
 
Alex couldn’t help him self

He laughed, laughed even as he continued to pound in and out of her. The magic of the day caught up to him in a rush. He had been drunk last night but nowhere near as drunk as her so he could remember what happened. He remembered making love to her or at least drunkenly flopping around on top of him at the time he hadn’t expected to do it again not because he didn’t want to but because she was way hotter then he was she was also drunk so once she came to her senses he supposed she would have hi tailed it out of here.

Yet here they were making love again

“I hope its just as good if not better then it was last night” he teased leaning down to give her a deep kiss before he went back to focusing on her and her pleasure. He felt his thoughts melt away as he moved in and out of her faster and harder. The sound of his balls clapping against her ass spurred him on and he moved faster and harder grabbing her legs and giving them a rough squeeze.

“Oh god that feels good”
 
She laughed with him. It was as if that one half memory had somehow lifted a weight, a weight of guilt perhaps that she hadn't even realised she was carrying.
But she did recall some of what they'd shared. Brief images, but perhaps more significantly she recalled the way he had felt inside her, the way his hands moved over her body, the way they had been so abandoned and just ... gone for it.

“I hope its just as good if not better then it was last night”

His kiss stopped her reply, but as his thrusts increased and their mouths parted once more Shanna commented.

"Ahhh yeah... now... that's what I remember.... "

As if her praise spurred him on, Alex grabbed at her legs and forced himself deeply into her.

“Oh god that feels good”

Shanna moaned in response to Alex's words, then arched her back opening herself up to him and meeting his thrusts.

" ... Fuck .... fuck me hard Alex .... omg ... yess ... "

She encouraged. Without alcohol this time, Alex was driving her hard and now all she could focus on was working towards her own release and getting Alex to cum with her...
 
“Oh god yes Shanna” Alex moaned feeling his cock pounding in and out of her “you feel so fucking good” He said closing his eyes and focusing on the feeling of his cock pushing in and out of her tight pussy. He didn’t know what it was about her but every thing about her was like an electric charge through his system. He had never experienced any thing like it before any thing like her…….

“Come on baby cum for me” Alex purred thrusting in as hard and as fast as he could. His hands found her nipples and began pulling on them and rolling them between his fingers.
 
Back
Top