How to tell if you're into cyber/phone too much?

lady_jennaxx

Bewitching
Just curious....anyone out there who's found themselves addicted to cyber and/or phonesex?

I get quite a rush out of doing both and have had times where I've felt like I couldn't get enough but I wonder has anyone found themselves spending too much time on either activity or realize it's on their mind constantly?

I have a few friends that I've engaged in both with and they've told me that at times it's the only thing they can think about and each time they do it, they need it more and more. If it's good enough it can be tempting!

How do you/did you realize that it never was enough?

Jen :kiss:

I already know I'm into it wayyy too much although I've been seriously lacking in good partners. Why is it that there aren't any creative guys out there with sexy voices? I mean come on!!! lol

Sorry for placing my rant here.

I know that when I am bored and single, I do phone sex and cyber too much,sometimes I do that when I have a man,lol...twisted.

LadyAndrivete said:
I already know I'm into it wayyy too much although I've been seriously lacking in good partners. Why is it that there aren't any creative guys out there with sexy voices? I mean come on!!! lol

Maybe you have been looking in the wrong place. :)

I suck at phone sex. I get all tongue tied and stammer and don't know what to say. I can write about sex all day long. I don't have a problem flashing my tits. But TALK about sex? It just seems so - personal!

Of course it's personal and that's what makes it so great. Reading and watching are all fine and good, but imagine ... not being able to see anything... your other senses so much more receptive to imaginative contact.... The great thing about phone sex is, you can allow yourself to indulge in whatever you wish without actually having to be "with someone" right then and there.

There's a certain amount of freedom in being able to share those naughty thoughts that you would never dare tell anyone (or if you're me, that you would tell someone but you don't have an SO at the moment). Besides, nothing better to get you in the mood than a really sexy voice. ;)

I love roleplaying with people on one one,on the phone or online,its amazing to put all words into that with your creative urges:)

LadyAndrivete said:

Obviously you just aren't finding the right guys for phone sex. ;)

I enjoy it, been a while since I last partaked in it though, was with a g/f in a LD relationship. It was good though. :D

LadyAndrivete said:
Of course it's personal and that's what makes it so great. Reading and watching are all fine and good, but imagine ... not being able to see anything... your other senses so much more receptive to imaginative contact.... The great thing about phone sex is, you can allow yourself to indulge in whatever you wish without actually having to be "with someone" right then and there.

There's a certain amount of freedom in being able to share those naughty thoughts that you would never dare tell anyone (or if you're me, that you would tell someone but you don't have an SO at the moment). Besides, nothing better to get you in the mood than a really sexy voice. ;)

Check yours pms, this is something I'm definently interested in.

too much? too much? how can there be too much sex of any kind?

seriously, I guess maybe it is too much if you stop doing other things in your life.

Noor said:
too much? too much? how can there be too much sex of any kind?

seriously, I guess maybe it is too much if you stop doing other things in your life.

yeah. what noor said. and if you're SCHEDULING your cyber/phone sessions it may be time to go to a sex therapist.

uh... maybe you'd like my card... ;)

I've been told I'm good at both, and when I'm not getting the real thing, or TOO busy at work, I'm seeking both out.

tongue-tied . . . really?

crazybbwgirl said:
I suck at phone sex. I get all tongue tied and stammer and don't know what to say. I can write about sex all day long. I don't have a problem flashing my tits. But TALK about sex? It just seems so - personal!

talking is what makes sex extra special. mere physicality is just that. talking or communicating takes it to another level.

phonesex is a fantastic theatre of the mind. if you're tongue-tied, maybe you need some practice..... if you need practice, please consider me. :devil: :rose:

Phonesex is something I have never done...cryber on the other hand haha... Though if you look at it. it is sort of the samething, just with using your voice to express the pleasure you are going through.

lady_jennaxx said:
Just curious....anyone out there who's found themselves addicted to cyber and/or phonesex?

I get quite a rush out of doing both and have had times where I've felt like I couldn't get enough but I wonder has anyone found themselves spending too much time on either activity or realize it's on their mind constantly?

I have a few friends that I've engaged in both with and they've told me that at times it's the only thing they can think about and each time they do it, they need it more and more. If it's good enough it can be tempting!

How do you/did you realize that it never was enough?

Didn't know you could have too much of a good thing. :D

EJFan said:
yeah. what noor said. and if you're SCHEDULING your cyber/phone sessions it may be time to go to a sex therapist.

uh... maybe you'd like my card... ;)

Well....

I see nothing wrong with cyber relationships and cybersex dates at all. I actually think that is healthier than just hanging out on im hoping to get lucky ;)

Re: tongue-tied . . . really?

bookworm69 said:
talking is what makes sex extra special. mere physicality is just that. talking or communicating takes it to another level.

phonesex is a fantastic theatre of the mind. if you're tongue-tied, maybe you need some practice..... if you need practice, please consider me. :devil: :rose:

Well I don't have a problem talking or communicating during sex. Its the 'stranger' thing I think - with phone sex. That's not even totally true cuz I have a hard time with phone sex with my lover. I don't know why it makes me so nervous?

Noor said:
Well....

I see nothing wrong with cyber relationships and cybersex dates at all. I actually think that is healthier than just hanging out on im hoping to get lucky ;)

sorry noor... i didn't mean it in a critical way when i said that. it was more of a goof in suggesting the sex therapist, which is an occupation i'd be great at becasue i can turn ANYONE off of sex. lol.

the issue of "scheduling" was meant more to be the kind of scheduling like, "crap... gotta get home NOW... must be cybering by 4:17!!!!!!" obsessive things like that.

sorry if anyone else misunderstood what i meant there. my bad.

I agree about it being a problem if you let it occupy too big of a portion of your life but, with the right people it can be a much safer alternative than trying to pick up strangers in real life, lol.

Many of the friends I've made online started out as being cyber partners and the relationships have grown into real friendships. Of course we still indulge, lol, but it's not just about that anymore which I think is wonderful.

Re: Re: NOT tongue-tied . . . really?

crazybbwgirl said:
Well I don't have a problem talking or communicating during sex. Its the 'stranger' thing I think - with phone sex. That's not even totally true cuz I have a hard time with phone sex with my lover. I don't know why it makes me so nervous?

you don't think it's difficult because it's with a stranger, 'cause you have a hard time with phone sex with your lover. a stranger would be easier it seems - no inhibitions, no history, no baggage and you can reveal "dark" secrets without embarrassment or recriminations.

perhaps, you are nervous about not be able to see your phone partner's reactions? or maybe just not interested in what cannot be seen as less than "real"?

just thinking . . .:rose:

Re: Re: Re: NOT tongue-tied . . . really?

bookworm69 said:
you don't think it's difficult because it's with a stranger, 'cause you have a hard time with phone sex with your lover. a stranger would be easier it seems - no inhibitions, no history, no baggage and you can reveal "dark" secrets without embarrassment or recriminations.

perhaps, you are nervous about not be able to see your phone partner's reactions? or maybe just not interested in what cannot be seen as less than "real"?

just thinking . . .:rose:

Except I don't have a problem revealing stuff here on Lit? Or indulging in exhibitionism? I'm not sure what my fear of aural (hehehe) is all about. But this thread has kind of got me a bit ah - interested...... It might be time I overcome this fear.

Phone/cyber sex is a wonderful alternative when you and your partner cannot be together. Just like normal person to person sex, you have to have a level of comfort and trust in the other person in order to fully enjoy it. If that trust is not there, it seems like a waste of time, in my opinion.

When two people are connected, distance is just geography (stolen from a very good friend of mine - I hope she doesn't mind). The heart doesn't know that the love of your life is 342 miles away. ;)

crazybbwgirl, I don't think you have a problem with the ACT of phone sex, maybe it's your level of comfort with the person that you're having this with that might be of concern to you.

Just my 0.05. ;)

EJFan said:
sorry noor... i didn't mean it in a critical way when i said that. it was more of a goof in suggesting the sex therapist, which is an occupation i'd be great at becasue i can turn ANYONE off of sex. lol.

the issue of "scheduling" was meant more to be the kind of scheduling like, "crap... gotta get home NOW... must be cybering by 4:17!!!!!!" obsessive things like that.

sorry if anyone else misunderstood what i meant there. my bad.

You mean like going to bed early, so your phone cyber can wake you up at 3am to cyber?
or staying up to cyber until 3am when you have a 7am wake up call?
or being out with a guy and think you'd rather be online with your cyber partner?

Now who in the world would ever do that?

What? OF COURSE I AM!

phonesex/cyber... they're both good if you ask me...good? no...wel...great? It all depends on the guy on the other end of it.

I'm married and my husband and I did it a few times before we got married and whenever he goes away...but...with him it's not the same, b/c I'm constrained to the things he'll do - which is not alllllll the things I'd like.

almost everytime I'm home alone - I do it. I can't not do it (odd birdie)..is that like scheduling? because I'll mention to a partner that I'll be home blah blah date...guess it is...oh well.

what's that mean? that I do it w/ other guys of course. i absolutely love it..especially when you get a good partner that can really make you see/feel what's going on. I'm not saying I've never had a good partner...but uhm..there's lots and lots of phonesex/cybering impotents out there lol - you guys stay away from me *ick*

The good ones are keepers. I'll just keep on doin' em and I've been doing the phone thing off/on for 14 years now and I can't see that I'd be stopping anytime soon.

Back