Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

I luv it when its semi erect and it swells hard as I bath it with my mouth. The next fav part is after I've teased him so long that he forces my head down to his pubic hairs and face fucks me until he fills my throat with cum.

Just got hard reading this.
 
Totally agree with Desiree, there's something so incredibly sexy about making a cock that hard with your mouth.
 
Me

I am fairly new to it but truly enjoy the feel and taste of a man's cock. I would like to feel one getting hard in my mouth. It has always been hard already when I have done it.
 
Enjoying sucking

Ever since I first sucked a cock about 5 years ago or so, I have been totally hooked. I love the feeling of sucking, licking, slurping etc & feeling the hard cock twitch.
I like to look into the eyes of the person I'm sucking & see them acknowledge that another man is sucking their hot cock.
Just recently I had the best blow job ever, he really knew his stuff & kept teasing me to the edge & then backing off. When I finally came, I thought I'd leave an exit wound in the back of his head!
Since then, I've applied his techniques & in two days last week, I was rewarded by bringing three guys off into my mouth & barely touching them with my hands.
I love the taste of cum & while I was sucking one guy, he played with my cock & I came on the back of my ear!!! That must have been my most forceful orgasm ever.
He then rewarded me with a sweet load shot right onto my tongue as I lapped at the head of his ever so thick cock. I'm hoping to take it up my ass soon, I'll be fuller than ever before.
 
I enjoy listening to him moan in pleasure as his cock is in my mouth. I just plain and simple love having a hard cock in my mouth!
 
There isn't too much I don't enjoy sexually, but anything oral for me is going to be up quite high, and sucking cock is definately battleing for top position. I also far more enjoy giving head/sucking cock, than having mine sucked.
I guess as others have said, its just the whole thing; the feeling of it getting harder and harder in my mouth, the smell, the taste of the precum, the sensation of it all, the increasing urgency with which he fucks my mouth, as he nears orgasm, and then the tremendous feeling and gorgous taste, of having his cock explode into my mouth... And then just gently licking it, as it softens down after his orgasm... and now I'm hard just thinking about it again... Just wish I'd realised how much I liked it, in my early teens, rather than in my twentys...
 
love to suck cock, dont know why, love the look on the guys face as i slowly work on him, teasing. damn..

I can relate, nothing gets be hotter than having a pair of thighs wrapped around my neck as my face is buried in her wetness..... That is if course she has a handful of my hair
 
Nom nom nom

My first sexual experience was sucking cock. I've loved it ever since. I have dreams where I'm doing it, only to wake up sucking on my own lip or tongue. I can get off having cum sprayed on me, especially after I've had to "work" for it.

After watching an episode of "Real Sex" on HBO, where a woman put on classes for sucking cock, I think I'm damn good at it. I might have taught her a few things. ;)

One of my favorite things ever is to sucking away and look up into his eyes and watch the delight flicker across his face. Knowing you're doing a good job...priceless.
 
I would enjoy trying to suck one off. Never have. Enjoy all thing oral. Pm me if you want.
 
Love it. Be it to completion or in preparation for other types of play with my body and that cock.

I love it most when you wake him up with it. Middle of the night, or that way early morning before he'd normally get a case of morning wood. Taking it while its completely soft into your mouth and rolling it around with your tongue while it slowly wakes up and gets hard? Nothing better, saving of course when he cums. The feeling of ecstasy I get when I feel that pulse against my lips and tongue, and the first little jumps and quivers? Knowing I did that? Yeah.. its fan-freaking-tastic. Though how it gets to that point really isn't that important to me, be it me doing the sucking and licking, or him grabbing my head and just pounding my face and throat? Its all good.

I've also found that, while not easy, the challenge of doing the "porn star deep throat" is a fun thing to try. You know what I mean.. its never as amazingly easy as it looks in the movies, but that whole deal where you have your nose mashed up against him, he's pulsing in your throat, and you open as wide as you can, stick out your tongue and try and lick at his balls? So much fun. Will make you gag a bit, but the look on his face if you get it and do it right? heh.. worth it.

Also.. my personal opinion when sucking? Never neglect a mans balls, or that little bit right behind them. Always, always pay attention. And if he's into it.. a nice wet finger in his bum can be a good thing for him too.

Boi
 
My first load today"""

I had my first real mouth full of hot cummmmmm today..Me and a man 46 met on CL and he liked dressing up in bra and panties..We went back to his place and we play..I sucked him and slide a finger in his ass as I slide my mouth up and down and before the next second He said ""Im gonna cum""I kept going and I got my first mouth load"""Sweet stuff"""
 
love it

My favourite thing was always giving oral to a woman and making her cum... until i sucked a cock! Now as much as i love the tatse of a woman, i can't go past sliding my mouth up and down a nice thick juicy shaft and sucking on a nice mushroom head as the cum fills my mouth
 
I have never tried it but have thought about giving it a try for many years. If the chance ever arises I might give it a go!
 
who doesn't???

Oral can look hot in pics and videos, but in practice I find it to be nothing but a minor pleasant sensation -- nothing orgasmic. It can also be useful to help get you hard. Even if the guy is my type ( hairy, muscular, manly), I really don't have much desire for giving or even receiving oral.

Now on the other hand, if my type of man has a clean ass, that part of his anatomy will drive me crazy.
 
Back
Top