BDSM While Giving Birth

4F_Woman

Virgin
:devil: Yes I know I'm a sick kitty.

The idea of forced pregnancy and labor(birth) as punishment/testing turns me on.
;) A slave left alone to give birth on her own for the first time.
;) The labor and birth being an exhibition.
;) Being sodomized while giving birth.

I have only read one scene with this type of theme and that was in "Michelle and ?'s Sad Story" :catroar:

SecretsOfTheSoul said:
I think its a sick idea.

And do you have "ideas" of your own then? :rolleyes:

Sodomizing a woman while in labor doesn't seem very plausible to me.

A type of "forced pregnancy" thing I could see happening, though I'm not sure how to work in the delivery scenes you want in a realistic tale.

Hallowed Eve said:
And do you have "ideas" of your own then? :rolleyes:

Excuse me for at 38wks pregnant feeling abusing/humiliating a woman whilst she is giving birth to a new life a little bit sick.....I was offering my opinion not my "ideas". Go aim your sarcasm at someone else...

Well, you are in the Story Ideas board. It's a bit different than other boards on Lit. This one isn't a basic chat/debate board.

Most people who come here try to offer ideas for new stories on Lit, tell us their fantasies and what they'd like to see in new stories, and brainstorm together to make said stories happen instead of insulting them. *shrugs*

4F_Woman said:
:devil: Yes I know I'm a sick kitty.

The idea of forced pregnancy and labor(birth) as punishment/testing turns me on.
;) A slave left alone to give birth on her own for the first time.
;) The labor and birth being an exhibition.
;) Being sodomized while giving birth.

I have only read one scene with this type of theme and that was in "Michelle and ?'s Sad Story" :catroar:

Slaves 'pills' removed, knowing she will conceive.

Kept naked and in a cell during pregnancy.

Lots of strangers invited to the birth, no pain killers allowed.

So, there's a way to incorporate "humiliation" in the delivery. I suppose it could be a home birth delivered by a midwife. Possibly even a period tale!

I admit that I never have given birth - so I'm coming from a pretty naive perspective.

I envision her squating to deliver and at the same time perching on him with his cock up her ass - not active sodomy. In a wierd sort of way it seems like it could support the perenium and maybe help prevent tearing. Although squatting to give birth rather than lying on your back is suppose to remove most of the danger of tearing by itself.

If they were in doggy position the ass fucking could perhaps be more active.

I wonder how the contractions affect the anus and how it would feel to him to be gripped by that. I know that enemas before active labor used to be given. I don't know if the contractions cause the bowels to empty or if it is just the natural course of things given the duration of the labor or some comination of the two.

To me, giving birth has a lot of erotic potential. I have read that some women actually have orgasms when they give birth. Combind that with my BDSM kink and you get my original post.

Another story angle is to have girls in sex education classes forced to experience a simulated pregnancy and birth - dialate the cervix to insert some sort of balloon. Then fill it over time with water. Perhaps there would be an inner baby shaped balloon that could be filled with some sort of self setting gel like stuff to create the fake baby. Then when the 38th week stage is reached - induce labor. The balloons would have a strap that portruded from the vagina and weights could be attached to help create the pressure needed to dialate the cervix again. This process could be done over a shorter time period than 9 months or for any length of time.

toymaster said:
Slaves 'pills' removed, knowing she will conceive.

Kept naked and in a cell during pregnancy.

Lots of strangers invited to the birth, no pain killers allowed.

Yes now you've got the idea. :devil:

Ah yes, this has the ring of the Marquis de Sade to it. I believe I may have read about a similiar scenario from 120 Days of Sodom. Within that text, there are several accounts of impieties and violations to the natural order. A young maid being sodomized while giving birth would certainly entertain the libertine characters of his plots. I recommend you paw through it at your local library.

As for pregnancy procedures, commonly, the woman may defecate during intense muscular contractions.

On a purely practical level (having given birth 3 times), I doubt there would be room for a penis anywhere during actual birth.
Maybe in the first stage of labour, before the baby gets to the vagina...

Set it in the 1970's. A housewife who doesn't have insurance and who can't pay for the medical bills is bound during her labor and she is forced to remain nude, perform oral sex and allow men to cum on her during the entire process to pay the doctor back.

Humiliating enough?

SecretsOfTheSoul said:
I think its a sick idea.

Yes it is a sick idea! That is why it turns me on. :devil:
Thank-you for expressing your oponion.

DemonicAngel - Yes - a trip to the library might be worthwhile.

Jenny - I had forgotten about that movie - don't remember too many details, so I may just have to rent it to see if you are right.

Athena - almost humiliating enough - lets have her husband be forced to watch and recruit the participants - possibly from his place of employment and/or relatives and neighbors.

Granted as a male I've never given birth, only seen it on tv. I get this feeling that penis+mouth+contraction=OUCH.

I think what you have to do here is crank up the humilation factor.

Strap the woman in immobilzing her, maybe sodomize her with a toy, same for the face. MAybe one of those o-rings for forced oral.

Go the Max Hardcore route for humiliation, put make up on her badly smeared. Paint a sign on her stomach saying something embaressing, slut or whore will o for the moment.

Make sure that people she knows are present. Hubby, mother, father, former boyfriends (you could twist this into a who's the daddy Jerry Springer tale where the plot revolves around three guys who all found out she was fucking around on them.)

Make her bite the umbilical cord. :p

Problem arises (IMO) at the end. Terrible care would need to be taken with a sexual birth. Obviously until the child is born (no debating this at the moment) its not a person. Thus sex involving its mother isn't pedophillia. The precise syllable when it crowns however the rules begin to enter VERY muddy water and it only gets worse.

4F_Woman said:
I know that enemas before active labor used to be given. I don't know if the contractions cause the bowels to empty or if it is just the natural course of things given the duration of the labor or some comination of the two.

The act of pushing can cause a woman to release her bowels if they were, um, full. Pushing during labor is the same "type" as when you need to take a shit.

Anyway, I can see where you're coming from. If everyone had the same fantasy (or no fantasies at all) this would be a boring world! :) I could really see this tale happening as a period piece (from American pioneers, pilgrims, medieval, and so on) where births weren't necessarily done in a hospital or with drugs.

Sean Renaud said:
I think what you have to do here is crank up the humilation factor.

Strap the woman in immobilzing her, maybe sodomize her with a toy, same for the face. MAybe one of those o-rings for forced oral.

Go the Max Hardcore route for humiliation, put make up on her badly smeared. Paint a sign on her stomach saying something embaressing, slut or whore will do for the moment.

Problem arises (IMO) at the end. Terrible care would need to be taken with a sexual birth. Obviously until the child is born (no debating this at the moment) its not a person. Thus sex involving its mother isn't pedophillia. The precise syllable when it crowns however the rules begin to enter VERY muddy water and it only gets worse.

You have some good ideas here! :)

As for the rest, sexuality performed on the mom is not incest or pedophilia. I don't see anyone involving the baby at all. Hell, after birth perhaps a nurse or midwife takes the baby into a different room to clean it and whatnot and the mother's sexual torment continues?

I'm aware of that, it just seems like sex that has a child being born would be similar to sex with child in the room. Which :confused: is where I stand. Not saying this couldn't get past the mods I'm just saying I think we are pioneering new territory here, not that I'm against it. Hell sometimes I like to push the package just to see what happens.

Hallowed Eve said:
I could really see this tale happening as a period piece (from American pioneers, pilgrims, medieval, and so on) where births weren't necessarily done in a hospital or with drugs.

How about an accused witch during the inquisition. Dungeons, torture, rape her with a cross to make sure the baby is not a child of Satan ....

Poor Rosemary :devil:

Last edited:
I think there are a lot of different scenarios that do not need to involve the baby. Labor can last for an extended period of time and I would expect that once it gets down to the final push, most guys find it very difficult to be turned on.

I have been through two deliveries (none my own) and could not find any room during the entire labor to be aroused, especially with a baby's head pushing through a way to small opening. Ouch! I just don't see that being hot.

But 20 hours of humiliation prior to birth could be plenty of time for a good erotic fiction.

4F_Woman said:
How about an accused witch during the inquisition. Dungeons, torture, rape her with a cross to make sure the baby is not a child of Satan ....

Poor Rosemary :devil:

*swoon* :eek:

(I have a secret fetish of wanting to be fucked by a Crucifix as stated in the Sex at Church thread on this board!)

Athena_e19 said:
I think there are a lot of different scenarios that do not need to involve the baby. Labor can last for an extended period of time and I would expect that once it gets down to the final push, most guys find it very difficult to be turned on.

Rape is about power, not being turned on.

I actually love 4F_Woman's idea of the Inquisition (or Colonal America's Witch Trials, I suppose). Witch hunters and judges oftentimes manipulated the scenario to receive the outcome they wanted. They would pinch a woman's skin until there was a blemish and say it was a "witch's mark" or "third nipple for which Satan to suckle", etc. They examined the woman inside and out.

Perhaps to blend this tale with the Sex in Church thread, the local Priest is the father. Nothing "supernatural" or whatever going on. She simply was loyal to him and protecting him...and through it all he is a coward and lets her go through with the torture. (Maybe there's even a scene where he comes to her cell, alone, and asks why she is enduring it for him?)

Adding a detail I mentioned, right after the baby is delivered the Midwife (or even one of the witch hunters, perhaps) carts the child away. It could be explained in the story that they needed to check the baby for marks as well.

So, kid is out of the picture. A sexual torture of sorts could continue. :devil:

Sean Renaud said:
I'm aware of that, it just seems like sex that has a child being born would be similar to sex with child in the room. Which :confused: is where I stand. Not saying this couldn't get past the mods I'm just saying I think we are pioneering new territory here, not that I'm against it. Hell sometimes I like to push the package just to see what happens.
This side of it had never occured to me, but I think I view an infant very differently than an older baby/child. Many people sleep with there new born in their room or bed. It makes those night feedings so much easier. I don't think most of those postpone sex until the baby is on its own.

"make her bite the umbilical cord" - oh yah!

Hallowed Eve said:
Adding a detail I mentioned, right after the baby is delivered the Midwife (or even one of the witch hunters, perhaps) carts the child away. It could be explained in the story that they needed to check the baby for marks as well.
Funny the things that we react to. I am a strong proponant of putting the new born immediately to the breast - before/while the placenta is being delivered. Lactation is another one of my turn-ons.

However, immediately checking the child for witch marks would be very important.

I can see that I am going to have to check out the Sex in Church thread.

aymanmosstfa said:
this storie cold be in Detainee like Kosovo,bosnia and it happend in real
This would work well too. Rape seems to be an integral part of war (my apologies to all those soldiers and vets who never have and never would). After all the saying is rape, plunder and pillage. Nothing like a little ethnic hatred to bring out the sadist in a person. :devil:

Thanks everyone for all their ideas and input - I can't remember the last time I had this much fun. :D

Last edited:
Back