Dressing girly

I luv to dress as girly and as feminine as I can when I cross...luv the feel of sexy lingerie ,makeup,wig and high heels,jewellery,perfume...and once I am dressed,I start to crave cock mmm

It didn't happen if there aren't any pictures. Welcome.

pics from last weekend

I had the house to myself for a little while last weekend and figured I would dress up a little.
I would have loved to have had a cock to suck or fuck my boi pussy and gotten pics of that too.
Here are some of the pics I took. I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• gurly1.jpg
    gurly1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1
  • gurly2.jpg
    gurly2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1
  • gurly3.jpg
    gurly3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
  • gurly4.jpg
    gurly4.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1
  • gurly5.jpg
    gurly5.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1
thinkin about doing some girly dressing today if the room mates head out. Want to get all slutted up and play with my whorish ass.

thinkin about doing some girly dressing today if the room mates head out. Want to get all slutted up and play with my whorish ass.

Hope you get the place to yourself and have a wonderful horny time being the whore you wanna be. Please post a few photos.
Have fun x x x

Hope you get the place to yourself and have a wonderful horny time being the whore you wanna be. Please post a few photos.
Have fun x x x

if I take some pics ill post a link ;) I hope i get the time too, want to feel my ass get filled while im in my heels so bad today

I had the house to myself for a little while last weekend and figured I would dress up a little.
I would have loved to have had a cock to suck or fuck my boi pussy and gotten pics of that too.

We enjoy. We enjoy!

Thanks for posting.

Hope you get the rest of what you'd like.

Dressing gurly gets me wound up and horny. I told willingtobeused that I was going to take a shower and take a big toy in my boi pussy. He wanted to see pics.

If these violate the posting rules please delete the post and accept my sincerest apologies.

Attachments

• 20171209_110545.jpg
    20171209_110545.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1
  • 20171209_110601.jpg
    20171209_110601.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20171209_110613.jpg
    20171209_110613.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20171209_110630.jpg
    20171209_110630.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1
I was able to get the corset a bit tighter today. hopefully I can wear it several times a week for a couple of hours. also trying to lose a few pounds around the waist.

Last edited:
I was able to get the corset a bit tighter today. hopefully I can wear it several times a week for a couple of hours. also trying to lose a few pounds around the waist.

You go girlfriend! I think the key is having some extra pounds for curves and let the foundations give you girlish shape. I never got girly hips from dieting by the right corset at the right weight, well, send all the boys to my room cause sissy wants to get all boom boom boom! ;)

Certainly enjoyed them. Your a very sexy lady x x

Actually stopped breathing when I first saw this... Everything I love about crossdressing/crossdressers... Lovely.

Back