bi men for conversation

Cabeza

Literotica Guru
I've had plenty of hot chats with bi men on here, but most are focused on sex and getting off, like, now. I'd love to find other bi men that I could chat with on and off, and have actual conversations. Talk about sex? Hell yeah! But not necessarily be trying to cum in the next 5 minutes. Anyone?

Someone please write Cabeza! He is seriously the nicest and most genuine guy you will ever have the privilege of writing to!

I love to chat about just about anything. Sure sex is right up there, it's why we are here, lol

Pretty new here, lurked for a while, sounds fun, would love to talk as well

Would love to make contacts with actual conversation. I really get as much out of it as camming or micing with other guys/girls.

Always happy to chat, come say hi :)

You're all welcome to PM me if you haven't, but maybe we can get a public conversation going (I'm a bit of a virtual exhibitionist.)

So guys, tell us about yourselves.

Are you bi, bicurious, "formerly bi", etc.?
What do you like / want to do most with other men?
What other fantasies or experiences would you like to share?
And in non-sexual land, what are your interests, hobbies, bucket list items, etc.?

Well, currently traveling through Italy which was on my bucket list, I'm bi, realized it when I realized that I sometimes was not attracted to a girl then looked at the guy next to him and wanted to fuck his brains out, it's pretty arbitrary for me but I love to chat if anyone wants to pm me

Hiya Cab,

Always have been bi, even though I'm currently in a hetro-marriage

I've got a guilty pleasure of side 69's.

I've done a fair bit, written publicly about a few:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=81768172&postcount=11

PM'ed a few conversations for extrapolation.

And in non-sexual land, what are your interests, hobbies, bucket list items, etc.

Finish my degree in Physics, get my black belt in Karate, pay off my huge mortgage, grow a few kids, see Liquid Flouride Thorium Reactors become a reality, lose weight, live in Japan for three years ...

Lots!

Me

Active Bi here, for most of my adult life I craved men as much as women, but convention restrained me until my mid 40's when I decided life was too short. Years of hook-up sites and bath houses before finding a gay lover.
I very much enjoy the whole physical experience with a man...we kiss....we explore each others bodies...I LOVE being rimmed...we suck each other and he fucks me beautifully.
Experiences are many and varied.....
And in non-sexual land, what are your interests, hobbies, bucket list items, etc.?[/QUOTE]
I Cycle (lots), I run, play golf......Bucket list....large RV across America and Europe.

i'm bicurious. I've pegged before, loved it, am really open to new experiences and trying new things, it's just difficult meeting people.

I like this idea, count me in and feel free to PM too...

Count me as curious, until I get my chance to try, but also married to a wonderful woman so who knows if that will change

If I have to choose, it would be oral. Can't wait to feel what that's like.

There are lots of fantasies that have piled up over the last 15 years, ranging from one on one bi fun, massages, showers to mmm or mmf or mff three ways and full couples swaps. I get really kinky when I'm horny.

And in non-sexual land, what are your interests, hobbies, bucket list items, etc.
Traveling, reading, generally learning as much as I can about the world around me, experiencing it all. Am a bit of a car nut, also a gamer of sorts, enjoy whiskey of the bourbon variety, and the occasional cigar. Would do anything to be on the beach the rest of my life.

If I talk sex I like to enjoy it, and make sure we both get off. Or talk whatever. message me here. Or on kik smash_bc same as Yahoo IM

i'll play

I'm Bi...not active for two decades...I lived the gay lifestyle for 2.5 - 3 yrs. that was a joke...I just love women to much...after realizing this. I still enjoy'd 'sex' with men. I could never have any emotional relationship with a guy..just fuk and suck

Oral sex...rimming. facials, swallow. I was top. I did like fucking hung guys

before a met Mrs K...I was in summer of fun relationship with a married cpl MMF.

Add a several more guns to my collection. Shoot under par. New Ford F-250 super duty. Engineering degree...before my kids enter college.

Back