Big titty sub looking for perverted Daddy to dirty talk online

bigtittybbw

Virgin
I'm looking for a perverted man to chat with online. I want you to tell me your dirty fantasies.

About me: I have big DDD titties that I love to play with and show off. I'm very kinky. I love to be humiliated and degraded, and treated like the dirty cockslut whore that I am. I love cock and big juicy balls. I'm into watersports, tit bondage, and public humiliation.

I'll start: I'm wearing a white thin tank top and no bra. Daddy takes me into the bathroom and pisses all over me, soaking my shirt through so that my nipples poke through. Next, he jerks himself off, and orders me to lick his hairy balls. When he's close, the doorbell rings. It's the pizza that he ordered for dinner. He busts his nut all over my face and chest, and then sends me to answer the door covered in cum and piss...

Fuck you are a very hot, willing to please sub...

I'm looking for a perverted man to chat with online. I want you to tell me your dirty fantasies.

About me: I have big DDD titties that I love to play with and show off. I'm very kinky. I love to be humiliated and degraded, and treated like the dirty cockslut whore that I am. I love cock and big juicy balls. I'm into watersports, tit bondage, and public humiliation.

I'll start: I'm wearing a white thin tank top and no bra. Daddy takes me into the bathroom and pisses all over me, soaking my shirt through so that my nipples poke through. Next, he jerks himself off, and orders me to lick his hairy balls. When he's close, the doorbell rings. It's the pizza that he ordered for dinner. He busts his nut all over my face and chest, and then sends me to answer the door covered in cum and piss...
Good nwty cunt you worked you Daddy well.
You no i love that you are a nasty, big titted whore for
Daddy. Here is some $ for the pizza subslut cock whore.
Leave the shirt on, take off your panties, dont touch the cum
yet and go answer the door my lil nasty whore...

Last edited:
Hi,Im one of those older guys

Ive no problem with giving you watersports if thats what u like.Didn t necessarily like the sending you to the door covered in my cum,& piss.Think it d be better for you to make a home movie instead,had a girlfriend with big knockers one time,how cum ya didn t share a pic on your profile,how about spankings,n wanna be roped upn screwed,n what about your holes?do ya like me using massagers on you til u cum while being tied up,n how bout being fed my coc,like to be a fuck toy?blindfold,does it make you smile?I like firm nipples on knockers too,do your s firm up with some stimulation,& do you like a massager used on them too,wanna be my sex sub hon?
I guess I could massage you into orgasm as a reward....
PM me if you want to n tell me what you need ...;)

Still looking for someone to plow that fat ass of yours???

You have my YIM... sending you to the door covered in cum and piss was the best part. Little do you know the delivery boy is in your math class at school and l didn't give you any money, you better figure a way to get my pizza you fat tittited cow

Bump. Looking for a Daddy to play with me on Yahoo Messenger. If you are raunchy and perverted enough, I would love to play with my tits for you on cam while you dirty talk and jack your cock.

Back