Laying Down the Law (closed for Princess Amelia)

brw02

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Posts
2,707
Name: Eric Harrison
Age: 37
Stats: 6'2", 195#, short brown hair
Occupation: State Police Investigator

For the third time in a week, Eric's sister Joanne had called him about her stepdaughter. He guessed she thought that being a police officer would give him some special insight about raising rebellious teenagers. In truth, he knew very little about raising anyone. He was single and he liked it that way. But things had turned very serious for Joanne. Brooke had just received her second DWI arrest in the six months since her father had deployed to Afghanistan. This time she was also charged with aggravated unlicensed operation and illegal possession of prescription drugs (Oxycodone). It didn't help that Don, Joanne's husband, berated her by email for failing as a parent. She was at wit's end.

The phone went silent for a few seconds and then Joanne sprung it on him. "Eric, can you take her until Don gets home? She needs a strong man to teach her right from wrong. She won't listen to me." Joanne broke down, sobbing and no words were spoken for a long moment. Then in a strained voice she pleaded "Please Eric? I can't do this anymore".

Eric had met Brooke a few times over the last few years. As far as he was concerned, Brooke had been a spoiled brat. But she had never gotten into this kind of trouble before. Eric loved the single life and he was pretty popular with the ladies. His log cabin home was located on a pond with tall Spruce trees providing a lot of privacy, and he had enticed his friends with benefits to spend romantic trysts there. Why would he want a sassy teenager getting in the way? But this was his only sister asking for help and she knew he would give in to her. He reluctantly agreed to take her but he left her with a warning; "She better know that I'm not listening to any of her shit. And if she doesn't want to cooperate she could expect serious consequences". Joanne merely replied "Use your own judgement Eric. I'll bring her up Friday afternoon".
 
Name: Brooke Overment
Age: 19
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-Cb_iV_Ln...Vs/s1600/leighton-meester-1600x1200-31914.jpg

Brooke wasn't happy about going to live with Eric her stepmother's brother. She was sulking in the back of the car in http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qCI-7FmGa...vr2JgQ/s400/ashley-tisdale-summer-dress-2.png

She had been drinking hard the night before alone she had been missing her dad a lot. She missed her dad a lot she hated her stepmother and couldn't stand being alone with her so she partied hard so she didn't have to be home with Joanne. She had lost her mom in a car crash and she was terrified of losing her dad so she drank and took drugs so she didn't have to think of why she felt so depressed. She was basically drinking her sorrows away. She looked out of the window seeing Eric's house. She just didn't want to be with anyone.

She just wanted to be alone in some dark room where no one knows where she is. She ran her fingers through her hair as the car parked in front of his house. She got out of the car and went to the front door with Joanne. Joanne knocked on the door as Brooke fidgetted she was hating knowing the fact she'd be living here until her dad got home. She wondered why Eric was taking her into his house. Brooke thought she would just carry on her normal ways because no one would stop her. She had her many credit cards that her dad had given her before going away so she could get everything she wanted. She was a spoilt brat who could get away with doing what she wanted that's what she thought.
 
Eric gave his sister an affectionate hug as she stepped into the spacious log home. As one might expect from a big sister, Joanne had lectured him many times about his womanizing, but they had been close when he was growing up and he missed seeing her. Eric and Don were always cool toward each other; he was quite demanding of Joanne while he doted on Brooke. Eric's sister tended to be docile and obedient, which only encouraged Don and Brooke to abuse her more. Eric didn't like it, but it wasn't his business and he had stayed away from them. This was about to change.

Turning to Brooke, he pointed to a door and told her that this would be her room. When she said "Whatever", he wasted no time setting her straight. "Get your things in there and put them away properly. You have a dresser and closet for your clothes. And the sooner you lose that attitude, the easier things will be for you". Brooke shot him a look of contempt and attempted to walk past him. She didn't get far. Eric reached out with his long arms and grabbed a handful of her long hair. "Your luggage is out in the car. I don't want to hear a word from you until you finish doing what I told you to". When she looked into his eyes, she would realize how serious he was.
 
"Um excuse me get your hands off me and I'm not carrying my own luggage do I look like a girl who carries her own luggage. Joanne go get my cases and tell your brother that I don't care what he wants I will do what I want. He's not my dad and if my dad knew he placed his hands on me he wouldn't be happy at all." Brooke wasn't backing down she was going to do what she wanted,she didn't care what anyone thought but her dad. She pulled away from Eric's grip and she stormed off into the room she would be staying in. She slammed the door and she threw her bag on the bed. She pulled out a small whiskey flask out of her bag. She took a sip and opened the window she hung her head out of the window and light a cigarette. She took a long drag.

Brooke didn't give a damn that Eric thought he could have a chance of changing her the only person who could change her wasn't here for her. She had been so happy when it had only been her dad and her but when Joanne came along everything changed. She slowly started to rebel but her dad didn't do anything about it. She got away with doing what she wanted and she liked it that way.
 
Eric watched Joanne walk to her car and open the trunk. That's when he stopped her. "Don't touch her luggage, Joanne. Brooke and I are going to take care of it, and we'll do it my way". He took Brooke's luggage from the trunk and threw it out on the lawn. "You should go now, Joanne. Brooke and I need some alone time so she will know what goes around here, and what doesn't. Call me in a few days". After a quick hug, she was on her way.

A moment later, Eric strode into Brooke's bedroom. He quickly snatched the cigarette and flask from her hands before she could react. "There is no smoking in this house, Miss. If you want to smoke, you can smoke outside. You will not be drinking here either. You will wait until you are twenty one when it is legal. No exceptions. Your luggage is out in the yard. If it's not in this room in two minutes, I'm throwing it in the pond. Now get your spoiled ass up and get to work".

It seemed like Brooke thought that she could bluff her way through this. If she thought about it, she would realize that it wasn't going to work. Before he went to work for the State Police, he had been an MP in Kuwait. He was discharged with honors, including a Purple Heart and a Distinguished Service Medal. He had been a dog trainer and together they were assigned to do house-to-house searches in rebel strongholds and he had shrapnel lodged close to his spinal cord where it was inoperable. Eric would not be bluffed by a spoiled teenager.
 
Brooke looked out of the window she could see Joanne's car driving away she wondered where her luggage was. She took another swig from the flask. Thinking of her dad. She missed him so much she just wanted him home with her so she wouldn't be here. He would of never sent her away. Brooke didn't always hate Joanne sometimes she felt bad for her because of how bad her dad treated her but then Joanne would try to hard to make Brooke like her and she would get annoyed with her.

"Don't you know your suppose to knock before you walk in what if I was naked?" She snapped at him as she snatched the cigarette and flask. "Give me my stuff back your not my dad you can't tell me what to do." She looked at him telling he was deadly serious with her. "I hate you." She screamed as she walked out of the room.

She was had always been able to be bad and no one did anything about it. Her dad had always made excuses for her and Joanne had tried to be understanding. She was use to getting her way and she liked it and she wasn't very keen on not getting her own way. She wanted everything her way. She was a spoilt brat who was use to her life of luxuries and no punishments for bad behaviour. She started to drag her luggage to her room it was heavy. She finally got all of her luggage in the room she looked at Eric. "Happy now?" She smirked at him.
 
"I'll be happy when you have everything put away where it belongs Miss" was Eric's immediate reply. "You have an empty closet and an empty dresser in your room. You have a mirror and a stand over there for your makeup. You'd better be thankful for it. It's much better than what you'd have in a jail cell." He paid little attention to the insolent smirk on Brooke's face. It was the same smirk that he had seen on the faces of the prostitutes he had arrested. The hookers had a pimp to bail them out and pay their fines. Brooke was going to learn that she had nobody to turn to.

She may be 19, but she had acted like a 7 year old bully. Eric wondered if she ever thought about the people she hurt. Did she not see the hurt in Joanne's eyes when Brooke was ordering her around like a slave? In Eric's opinion, her father had never punished her when she needed it. He hadn't taught her respect and Brooke saw no good reason to respect anyone else. Now she was going to learn it the hard way.

"I'll have dinner ready in half an hour. If you haven't put your things away by then, you can go without. Is there anything you don't understand?" Eric turned away without waiting for an answer. He had steaks to grill and a bowl of tossed salad prepared the way he liked. The spoiled brat could take it or leave it. She was going to learn that she doesn't give orders here, but it might be a painful lesson for her.
 
"Don't call me miss my name is Brooke. I'm not thankful and I would never go to jail my dad wouldn't let that happen." Brooke glared at him oh if looks could kill he'd be dead. She ran her hand through her hair as she wondered how to get out of this place. She always believed her dad would be there for her no matter what and she really believed it. She needed her dad but he wasn't there and so she didn't care what anyone thought about how she acted. She had been this way for a long time. She had always liked to get drunk then fuck a random guy because it made her feel wanted.

She never really thought about how she hurt Joanne she just expected her to take it because she always had. She had come accustom to her doing whatever she wanted her to. Her dad had never punished her for anything, even when she slapped Joanne she got away with it. She didn't respect anyone but her dad because she thought she didn't need anyone but her dad.

"Fine I'll be down." She said as she removed her sunglasses she rubbed her eyes looking at him leaving the room then to her luggage. She never sorted her own stuff out Joanne always did it but right now she was feeling to tired to argue. She started to unpack her stuff putting her things in the closet. She looked at her empty bags she put them in a neat pile in the corner of the room. She was a bit of a neat freak and when things weren't neat and the way she liked she kicked off. She always blamed her behaviour on everyone else but herself. She grabbed her water bottle out of her bag, she had a feeling her flask might be taken off her so she had put vodka in her water bottle trying to pretend it was water. She grabbed her cigarettes as well. She climbed out of the window and stood on the roof. She light the cigarette and took a big swig of her vodka.
 
Eric brought the steaks in on a platter and pulled the salad bowl out of the 'fridge. He had a full bottle of Blue Cheese dressing on the table, and their plates and silverware were on the counter. He could remember the last time he had used the dining room table, when his dinner companion was a cute redhead from the District Attorney's office. After dinner they had shared a bottle of wine by the fireplace before they made love late into the night. His love life was going to suffer now that Brooke was here. He had a voracious appetite for women and he always had women around him to satisfy his hunger. The thought was pretty depressing.

Brooke had left the door open to her room, and Eric saw that her things had been put away neatly as he had ordered. "Dinner is ready, Miss Brooke. Get washed up and get down here before the steak gets cold", he called out. He didn't see her but he spoke loud enough that she would hear him anyway. It would be really nice if she would do as she was told without any drama. She might think she's tough but Eric planned to teach her that she's not.
 
"Stop calling me Miss just bloody call me Brooke you never ever have called me Miss Brooke so don't start now its annoying." She shouted to him.

She thought she was untouchable, nothing would stop her getting her way that's the way it had always been. She was so use to being in charge of everything. She could be a vicious bitch and Joanne had been on the receiving end of her viciousness many times. She decided to see staying with Eric as a holiday. She came back inside hide her water bottle and cigarettes. She decided to change her clothes she slipped into http://m-media.victoriassecret.com/product/250x333/V336361_2QA.jpg

She hummed to herself as she walked out of her room to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror as she splashed water on her face. She took a deep breath in and headed out of the bathroom and down the stairs. "Eric I'm not a fan of steak do you have any salad?" She asked. She had no manors she never had to say please and thank you it was the way her dad had brought her up, never ask for anything just take it. She hadn't always been like the way she was but she loved her life except her dad being away but other than that she wouldn't change anything in her life. She did like Joanne a little but mostly she liked having someone to do everything for her.
 
Eric never changed the expression on his face as he looked her in the eye. As an investigator he interrogated many people who thought they could bluff him. He had learned that they could not look him in the eye for long. They quickly figured out that he meant business and they knew he wouldn't accept any lies. He meant business when he ordered her to take a seat at the table too.

"To begin with, Miss Brooke, you don't tell me what I call you in my house. You haven't earned the right to call me by my first name either. If you weren't here under my care, you would be in Clinton County jail until you stood trial. It wasn't easy to convince Judge Wilson to give you this chance. He's already sick of your attitude. So am I. You will address me as Mr. Harrison or you can use my nickname-Sir."

"You may help yourself to the tossed salad on the table, Miss. When you are finished, you will ask to be excused. If you insist on acting like a child, you will be punished like one."
 
Brooke was really bothered by the way he looked at her. No guy had ever looked at her like that it made her uncomfortable but she was guessing he wanted her to feel uncomfortable. She sat down at the table crossing her legs. "Has Joanne called to say she's gotten home safely yet?" She asked she did have human feelings but they didn't always come out. "Fine call me what you want and how am I to earn the right to be called my first name? Whatever I don't care what I have to call you."

She thought to herself could this day get any worse I just want to go home but I can't!

"Fine sir but I'm no child and you won't punish me no one punishes me so you won't. Its not like your gonna put me over your knee and spank me, I never even got punished as a child so your not going to start now." She put a portion of salad on her plate. She nibbled daintily on her salad looking at him. She had liked him when she had been younger but now she didn't. He thought he could change her and she didn't want to change. "After dinner may I go out for a walk?" She asked wanting to escape from the house.
 
"Joanne did call and she is home safely. It's nice to see that you have a heart. I was beginning to wonder." Eric was surprised that she even asked about her stepmother. Brooke had been a spoiled child even before Don had hooked up with Joanne, but she wasn't mean like she is now. He wondered what had happened to her, what was behind her free-floating hostility. Eric had arrested angry young women before but they often had reason to be. All too frequently these women had been abused by parents or boyfriends, sometimes by both. But Brooke didn't fit that mold. She had been untouchable, just like she said. Maybe she needed it. Maybe she was daring him to spank her.

He thought for a few seconds before answering her last question. If he could knock that chip off her shoulder they would probably get along well. Eric liked attractive young women and they liked him. Brooke was definitely attractive. She would be even more attractive if she didn't have that scowl on her face. But first he had to make sure that she understood the house rules. And the consequences if she didn't obey them.

"You are not a prisoner here, Miss. If you show me that you can be trusted, you won't be handcuffed to your bedpost. I expect you back before dark. Take your phone with you, and make sure it's turned on. And it would be a good idea to take some bug spray. You've got a lot of skin exposed in that dress and the mosquitoes would love to attack. Are we clear now?"
 
Brooke felt a bit hurt by him saying 'It's nice to see that you have a heart.' She had a heart but she didn't always use it. She had been told by her dad those who listen and follow their heart's get hurt. She didn't want to be hurt anymore so she didn't listen or follow her heart. She was thinking to herself about why she always was so cold hearted, she knew the reason but no one would ever find out she didn't want to seem weak. The reason was she felt like no one cared and her dad was never there for her. He use to say to her it was only them two and they could do anything together but now he was gone and he didn't come home much. Her dad had given her everything she wanted and he still did. Her dad hadn't been in the army before he met Joanne he had always been there for her. She missed her dad but she was no longer able to express it so she drank,took drugs and slept around trying to make herself feel good.
"Well okay but you wouldn't handcuff me to the bed. When does it get dark round here? Yes sir we are clear." She looked at him and faked a smile. She finished her salad. "May I leave the table?"
 
Eric wondered how far he could trust Brooke. Apparently she had decided to change tactics. When she first arrived she had taken an in-your-face, combative posture. She loudly proclaimed that no one told her what to do. She went so far as to order her stepmother to bring her bags in. It didn't take long to figure out that wasn't working. Now she was being pseudo-cooperative, complete with a forced smile. Eric wondered what the next six months would be like if she actually did try to get along. She could be some nice eye candy too. But she still had that chip on her shoulder.

"You may be excused Miss" he told her. "Now don't make me come looking for you. If you don't get home when I tell you to, I won't hesitate to take you back to County Jail if you renege on your word". In reality, he probably wouldn't do that. More likely he would blister her ass for the first time in her life. If her father had done that when she was younger she wouldn't be in all the trouble she was now.
 
"Yes sir I will be back on time!"
Brooke was unsure if her sentence was true. She hadn't decided yet if she was going to return back to the house on time. She knew he wouldn't send her to prison for Joanne's sake. Joanne would of had a nervous breaking if she went to prison. She got up from the table and went up to her room she sprayed herself with the bug spray. The smell nearly made her bring up her salad she slipped on a cardagain. She got her hidden cigarettes and her water bottle with the vodka in. She rushed down the stairs. "Bye sir." She called as she left.

Once she got out of the house she felt great. She had freedom! She made a mental note of where the house was. She walked around for a while not knowing where to go. She came to a small park she had played in once when she had been younger when they came to visit Eric. She had been different then it was just before her dad went off to the army that's when things turned bad for her. She started to hang with the wrong crowds. She sat on a swing think of her dad and how he had ran around this park with her. She started to tear up. She missed her dad and no one realised how much she did. She always tried to act like she cared about nothing but she cared about a lot of things even Joanne. She didn't know why she was so mean to her maybe it was because she was the only one still around so she could only get her anger out by being mean to her. She got her water bottle of vodka and started to drink she always started to drink when she didn't want to think of her dad. She took a swig of her vodka then light a cigarette and took a drag. It was getting later and she was suppose to be starting heading back but she didn't want to. She just sit swinging on the swing.
 
The sun was getting very low in the sky, and the shadows of the tall pine trees grew long. Darkness would come soon and Brooke didn't have much time left. If she failed to return on time, there would be consequences. Eric had not laid a finger on her thus far, but he was prepared to. Her father had never given her the discipline like a caring father would. Eric had never had children but his father had shown him the way. His ass had felt the sting of his belt many times before he learned to be responsible. Brooke might think she was untouchable but Eric didn't. Drastic times called for drastic action. He hoped that she would figure that out but he wasn't very optimistic about it.

Eric didn't want to take responsibility for the angry young lady. From a professional standpoint, she was trouble. As an Investigator, his job was to collect evidence for the District Attorney's office. Anything that happened after he made his report was not his problem. He didn't follow up after that. The legal system would decide what to do about it. This time he would be drawn into the legal system as Brooke's guardian. She could complain that he was cruel, but the courts would always believe a police officer over a girl facing two felony charges. It was getting very close to dusk and there was no sign of Brooke coming up the long driveway.
 
Brooke had finished the water bottle of vodka and now was sobbing her heart out. She was thinking more about her dad. He had left her he had always promised he'd be there for her but he wasn't. She always blamed herself for him being away she thought it was her fault her dad had no time for her even when he was home from the war. She adored her dad but she starting to realise he wasn't the same man he had been when she was little. Her thoughts moved to Joanne she was missing her even though she tried to act like she didn't like she did really care for her. She had first starting being horrible to Joanne to test her because she was scared of people leaving her but it then became normal to be mean to her and Joanne just took it.

She was still sobbing it was dark and she was alone as normal. She sometimes blamed her dad for the way she was because if he had disciplined her she would of known he cared enough to make her see what was right or wrong but he had never disciplined even when she was a child she got away with everything. It was strange but she really wanted someone to put time in with her and actually discipline her for her ways but she couldn't see anyone really making a real effort with her because no one had for years!
 
There was no trace of daylight left and still no sign of Brooke. Eric paced across the floor, and he was clearly in a pissed off state of mind. He had made plans to get together with the hot young secretary from the State Police station. They were classic fwbs (friends with benefits). Gail liked living close to the dance clubs in town. She was just 23 and she was happy with her life.

Gail also loved sex, and she and Eric really clicked. He only went clubbing on special occasions. He also loved the peace and tranquility that his secluded home gave him. Gail had been a weekend guest there many times and she really liked being able to sunbathe nude on the deck which overlooked the pond. She liked his place but she liked her own better. She had invited him over for drinks and "benefits". Now he had to wait for Brooke to come home before he could do anything. "That spoiled bitch is going to pay for this" he spoke to the empty room.

Brooke had been told to take her cellphone with her. He had written down her number before she left. There was a remote chance that she got lost so he decided to call. As it began to ring, he noticed his spare leather service belt hanging from a coathook. Maybe that was something she would understand.
 
Last edited:
Brooke noticed her phone was ringing but she decided to ignore it. She looked up into the sky she saw the stars shining brightly. She loved the night sky it calmed her. She felt like no one understood her and she wasn't going to change because no one ever gave her a reason to change. She felt like no one cared about her and no one would make an effort to help her change her ways. She always felt like the only way she could feel happy was when she was drunk because she forgot about her problems. She wondered if Eric would even realise she wasn't back.
 
Brooke's refusal to answer her phone further angered Eric. It would have been a major problem even if he didn't have a booty call to answer. He tried to remember the last time Brooke had come here with Don and Joanne. They had walked the ten minutes or so to the little park that the county built along East Brook during the Great Depression. Eric's golden retriever had run along beside them and Eric brought a frisbee for him to chase. Brooke was having a good time with him, throwing the frisbee into the creek for Duke to retrieve. That would be a good place to start.

Eric pulled up in his truck and Brooke was slouched over a picnic table. Killing the engine and quickly closing the distance between them he noticed the smell of cheap booze around her. Picking up the empty bottle next to her, he knew where the booze came from. As he picked her up by one arm he noticed that she had been crying. He knew that he needed to punish her this time. "Get in the truck, Miss. We're going home and you will be held accountable for breaking your promise, and for underage drinking. Now get your ass moving."
 
"No get off me leave me alone just go away you don't control me, you don't know me and you don't understand me. Just go away!" She shouted kicking at him she just wanted to be alone. "Your not gonna do anything to me you can't touch me just leave me alone. You don't care about what I do so why don't you just leave like everyone else." She looked at him. "Don't you have your own life to control stop trying to control me its not like your going to change I'm the way I am for a reason and your never gonna change me so don't try. Keep away from me you creep!" She was very drunk and she was lashing out at him.
 
Brooke's attempts to kick Eric were ineffective as she soon discovered. He picked her up and turned her over in one lightning-quick maneuver. Before she knew it, Eric had her face-down over his lap with her legs flailing. He threw his leg over hers to hold them, then he grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her hips. Brooke's hands instinctively tried to protect her ass cheeks but he was ready for it. He grabbed her right hand with his left, and bent her arm back and up. He had her perfectly positioned to blister her arrogant ass.

Brooke was lying across his lap, her upturned ass bathed in the moonlight. She was wearing a thong and the twin spheres of her bottom were now totally vulnerable. He raised his right hand and brought it down sharply onto one of her exposed cheeks. Once he got started, Eric spanked her ass over and over again. He was sure that they would be bright pink in the light of day but he didn't care at the moment. The hard smacks on her ass continued until his arm got tired. Each one rang out in the empty park, echoing back to him before the next blow landed. Finally tiring, he still held her in place. She may be a spoiled brat, but she had a gorgeous ass. Such a waste, he thought to himself.
 
Last edited:
At first Brooke tried to fight Eric but she gave in and lay straight on his lap letting him spank her. She closed her eyes trying not to cry. When he stopped she just laid on his legs sobbing. She was laying still and was shocked what had just happened. "Why did you do that, its a bit late for discipline no ones ever disciplined me." She was still laying still she had stopped sobbing. "I'm sorry I broke the rules but I just wanted to be alone the way I always am. You realise that I'm never gonna do what you tell me even if you do that again."
 
"It's never too late for discipline, young lady." Eric replied. Brooke was not sobbing any longer but she remained in the same position across his lap. She continued to use rebellious language but her voice didn't have the same edge to it. Her body didn't seem to resist either. She wasn't making any serious effort to get back on her feet. Eric had loosened the pressure on her arms and legs and he would have let her free if she tried a little harder. Instead, she simply laid still.

Speaking more softly but firmly, he tried to respond to her insloence. "You are welcome to be by yourself, Miss, but you also need some structure in your life. You need someone who cares enough about you to keep you in line. It's not OK to get drunk on cheap vodka. It's not OK to stay out late after you promised to be home by dark. I don't make house rules to abuse you; I do it for your your own good. Your father wants to be able to see you every day when he gets back from Afghanistan. If you end up in jail, which is where you're headed, you can only have visitors for one hour each month. Joanne and I are probably the only people that care about you, and I'm the only one who will punish you when you are wrong. What will it take to get that through your head?"

Eric couldn't take his eyes away from her exposed skin. Brooke had the most perfect ass that he had ever seen along with a pair of shapely legs. The spanking she had received was justified by her bad behavior, but he couldn't deny that he was enjoying the view. "Get in the truck, Miss" he ordered. "We'll talk when we get home."
 
Back
Top