Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the advice but that's a no go. Wife isn't going for it, we'll she's not going for anything at all :( . Maybe I can find a woman on here that will like to have some fun;)

Tried again today a little while ago. Was totally ready to pee, it was almost leaking out the end of my cock. Laid down in the bath but nothing would happen. Then sat on the edge of the bath but couldn't get anything to flow even though I was so full it was painful, finally stood up and it flowed so easily. Managed to cover my stomach and my chest, then got a good fountain and finally got some into my mouth, tasted bitter and salty, trouble is that got me so hard I couldn't finish my pee.

Had a shower to clean up, then needed to pee again and boy was that a massive jet of golden juice.

Just thought I'd share with everyone.

I have often voided totally in the shower, then soaped up my cock and held it with my left hand while I rubbed the palm of my right hand vigrously over the end of my cock - it inevitably leads to a release of pee, almost too intense to take, stop a second and do it again - each time, pee is released. BUT I have often wondered if it is pee or the male equivalent of female ejaculate squirting?? any help here

I have often voided totally in the shower, then soaped up my cock and held it with my left hand while I rubbed the palm of my right hand vigrously over the end of my cock - it inevitably leads to a release of pee, almost too intense to take, stop a second and do it again - each time, pee is released. BUT I have often wondered if it is pee or the male equivalent of female ejaculate squirting?? any help here

Yeah, I think it's just left over pee. But you're right; the feeling can be very intense. Careful, though: a little soap in your pee-hole can burn REALLY bad. Just sayin.

Thank you for all the posts, just gave myself a very powerful orgasm after reading them!

:)

Now go and wet yourself.

Have a lot to drink. A lot! Wait until you start to feel all full. Put on your nicest clothes (don't cheat yourself on this one, I do mean your nicest clothes. Jewelry too if you like to wear it when you get dressed up, make-up, everything). Go stand in your bath or shower, or somewhere with a big, easy to clean floor, and wet yourself.

Then come tell us about it. Tell us how you felt, and how you feel, and what you did and what you did after (like we couldn't guess that last one!).

Help us relive that very first time through you. Help us have a perhaps better vicarious first time. (Generalising from self, most of us didn't have so carefully planned and deliberate a first time, we came into things slowly and with many a false start and unsexy experiment.)

I agree with this completely. The degradation and humiliation is a complete turn off to me.

I love the idea of public wetting, but I, too, find the degradation aspect to be a turn-off. I'd enjoy a public wetting for the sheer wantoness in it, and also as a bit of an empowerment thing, that is if anyone who saw was visibly turned on by it. That's my fantasy, anyway.

Now go and wet yourself.

Have a lot to drink. A lot! Wait until you start to feel all full. Put on your nicest clothes (don't cheat yourself on this one, I do mean your nicest clothes. Jewelry too if you like to wear it when you get dressed up, make-up, everything). Go stand in your bath or shower, or somewhere with a big, easy to clean floor, and wet yourself.

Then come tell us about it. Tell us how you felt, and how you feel, and what you did and what you did after (like we couldn't guess that last one!).

Help us relive that very first time through you. Help us have a perhaps better vicarious first time. (Generalising from self, most of us didn't have so carefully planned and deliberate a first time, we came into things slowly and with many a false start and unsexy experiment.)

YES! I think we all want to hear about this...

internal pissing

I want to feel hot piss filling me up....my puss and ass...this is a new want and I think feeling full of my lovers hot piss would set me off....

For so long I thought I was the only guy on the planet who did this. Thank God for the internet and forums like this. It was always a delicate situation - introducing new girlfriends to my fetish. Most of them were very understanding and obliging. After a few dates with some normal sex, I would put on my sheer nylon panties under my slacks and go to her place. After some kissing and touching on the outside of our clothes, I'd feel her hand reaching inside the waistband of my slacks. "I have a little surprise for you", I would say. I'd tremble with excitement as I felt her fingers touch me through the sheer nylon. I'd watch her eyes widen with surprise, then a smile when she realized what I was wearing. Before long, we'd be in the bedroom with me getting a panty hand-job! But I was yet to fulfill my ultimate desire until one glorious night with a girl I had dated for about 8 months. She had stroked me many times in my sheer panties, but that night, I asked her to take me to paradise. With both of us wearing only sheer white nylon panties, I led her to the bathroom of my condo. I sat down on the toilet, then had her sit in my lap facing me. My hard cock was straining through the filmy nylon and rubbing gently against her pantied pussy. As we kissed, she said she had to pee. I said to her, "just let it go...right now...please". She smiled, and then I felt a warm rush as her pee poured through her panty crotch and rained down on my pantied cock, soaking me completely. I thought I was going to die from excitement. We kissed and I fondled her breasts as she continued to drench us both in our panties. When she was through, I said, "Now please take me.....stroke me....". She knelt down beside me while I sat there, my cock now straining straight up like a tentpole in my soaking transparent panties. She made an "O" with just her thumb and forefinger, and began sliding it up and down my pantied shaft, very slowly at first...ever so lightly. Feeling the friction of the wet panties was beyond sexy. As she continued to stroke, I let my own pee go, shooting like a fountain up right through the nylon, then raining down, soaking my panties even more, all the while she kept stroking me. Faster and faster she stroked until I felt that first tingle...the lighting of the fuse. Seconds later, a gushing glorious soaking orgasm, my come mixing with the pee, slippery, sexy, spraying everywhere. She continued to stroke faster until I about passed out. It was the greatest night of my life.

Incredibly hot story, you are a very lucky guy. Would love to have been in your place.

Just wondering what a typical pee session for people is, practically I mean? Do u do it in the bedroom or the bathroom? Is it before or after sex? If it's before, do you then have sex still covered in each others piss or have a shower first? If u shower up does that take you out of the moment? I know everyones experiences would be different, but would be good to hear from different people what a typical watersports session is to them!

Just wondering what a typical pee session for people is, practically I mean? Do u do it in the bedroom or the bathroom? Is it before or after sex? If it's before, do you then have sex still covered in each others piss or have a shower first? If u shower up does that take you out of the moment? I know everyones experiences would be different, but would be good to hear from different people what a typical watersports session is to them!

Okay, here's a real one from a few years back: my wife and I were staying at a hotel in northern NH that had a big jacuzzi in the bathroom in place of a bathtub. We'd gone out for dinner and then back to the hotel bar for a few drinks and were feeling pretty good by the time we got back to the room. We were pretty horny too, and knew there'd be a nice long night of sex ahead, so we started off by filling he jacuzzi and laying back in it with a couple more drinks. We were laying side by side, but at opposite ends (my feet were beside her shoulders and vice versa) and she was stroking me to erection with one hand while we talked. It was very laid back, very casual. The beers I'd had were really starting to make me need to pee, and I told her so, but as I got ready to get out of the tub to use the toilet, she didn't let go of my cock and said, "why don't you just go right now?" We'd never done any watersports-style stuff before, though we'd both mentioned it a few times over the years. I was very surprised by it, but very turned on as well. I'd always been interested in trying it. So I lay there on my back, with her hand still on my cock, sticking out of the water, and tried to pee. It took a LONG time for it to happen, between first-time nerves and my hard-on, but it finally happened. At first it was just a couple of sad little squirts, but once I relaxed and the flow started, I had a steady stream going, rising about 8 to 10 inches up from my cock and coming back down onto her hand and into the water. And since I REALLY had to go, it lasted quite awhile. (Or at least it seemed to. Maybe it was only a couple of minutes but seemed longer because it was such a hot moment.) She started to point my cock in different directions with her hand to move the stream around, and at one point she sat up and leaned toward me so she could direct the piss onto her tits, which I found incrediblt erotic and which REALLY turned her on. She leaned forward further, and for a second I thought she was going to take my piss and cock into her mouth (which I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted her to do, because it has always been a fantasy of mine, and I'd always wanted a woman to piss in my mouth as well), but she would only allow the stream to go as far as her neck and chin, and said right then and there that her face and mouth were definitely off-limits. Once I was done pissing, she gave me a hand job right then and there, so we ended up lying in--as she called it--"cum-filled, piss-filled water." It was a VERY hot experience. The only other times we tried piss-play were at home, and always while in the shower. It would usually consist of her kneeling in front of me so I could piss on her tits (usually at her request), which was for some reason a huge turn-on for her. I wanted very badly for her to pee on me as well, and she wanted to as well, but each time she tired (standing on the edges of the tub with me standing or kneeling beneath her), she could never get past her nerves. I promised myself that if it ever happened, I was going to completely throw caution to the wind, not worry about what her reaction would be, and bury my face in her pussy while she pissed. But it never happened, so that's a fantasy I have yet to fulfill.

So there you have it. A LONG answer, I know, but a true one, and that's what our "typical" watersports session was like.

Okay, here's a real one from a few years back: my wife and I were staying at a hotel in northern NH that had a big jacuzzi in the bathroom in place of a bathtub. We'd gone out for dinner and then back to the hotel bar for a few drinks and were feeling pretty good by the time we got back to the room. We were pretty horny too, and knew there'd be a nice long night of sex ahead, so we started off by filling he jacuzzi and laying back in it with a couple more drinks. We were laying side by side, but at opposite ends (my feet were beside her shoulders and vice versa) and she was stroking me to erection with one hand while we talked. It was very laid back, very casual. The beers I'd had were really starting to make me need to pee, and I told her so, but as I got ready to get out of the tub to use the toilet, she didn't let go of my cock and said, "why don't you just go right now?" We'd never done any watersports-style stuff before, though we'd both mentioned it a few times over the years. I was very surprised by it, but very turned on as well. I'd always been interested in trying it. So I lay there on my back, with her hand still on my cock, sticking out of the water, and tried to pee. It took a LONG time for it to happen, between first-time nerves and my hard-on, but it finally happened. At first it was just a couple of sad little squirts, but once I relaxed and the flow started, I had a steady stream going, rising about 8 to 10 inches up from my cock and coming back down onto her hand and into the water. And since I REALLY had to go, it lasted quite awhile. (Or at least it seemed to. Maybe it was only a couple of minutes but seemed longer because it was such a hot moment.) She started to point my cock in different directions with her hand to move the stream around, and at one point she sat up and leaned toward me so she could direct the piss onto her tits, which I found incrediblt erotic and which REALLY turned her on. She leaned forward further, and for a second I thought she was going to take my piss and cock into her mouth (which I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted her to do, because it has always been a fantasy of mine, and I'd always wanted a woman to piss in my mouth as well), but she would only allow the stream to go as far as her neck and chin, and said right then and there that her face and mouth were definitely off-limits. Once I was done pissing, she gave me a hand job right then and there, so we ended up lying in--as she called it--"cum-filled, piss-filled water." It was a VERY hot experience. The only other times we tried piss-play were at home, and always while in the shower. It would usually consist of her kneeling in front of me so I could piss on her tits (usually at her request), which was for some reason a huge turn-on for her. I wanted very badly for her to pee on me as well, and she wanted to as well, but each time she tired (standing on the edges of the tub with me standing or kneeling beneath her), she could never get past her nerves. I promised myself that if it ever happened, I was going to completely throw caution to the wind, not worry about what her reaction would be, and bury my face in her pussy while she pissed. But it never happened, so that's a fantasy I have yet to fulfill.

So there you have it. A LONG answer, I know, but a true one, and that's what our "typical" watersports session was like.
That's very hot! Thanks for sharing! I hope she fulfils your fantasy one day!

My dream night

Having two girls to myself, both wearing super sheer nylon panties and thigh highs. I am dressed in same. We all drink beer for hours while teasing eachother. I parade around in my panties, my hard cock straining against the filmy nylon, while the girls take turns giving me quick little strokes through my panties. One of the girls can't hold it anymore and begins to pee through the sheer crotch of her panties. As she does, I flick her clit through the soaking nylon, bringing her to a hot, pissy orgasm. Now it is my turn. I lie on my back, while the other girl straddles me facing me, my pantied cock under her pantied pussy. She begins to let go a flood of warm gold that splashes all over my pantied cock. The other girl begins stroking me the the soaking nylon. I begin pissing myself, my stream shooting through the thin nylon and my stream hits her pantied clit. Our combined streams make for a river of warm gold that is soaking us both while the other girl continues stroking me, faster and faster through my soaking panties. Pee splashes everywhere as she continues to stroke...the straddling girl lets go another torrent...and I feel it coming...that shattering, shuddering orgasm as my come gushes through my panties making a slippery gooey mess, splashing everywhere as she continues to stroke faster and faster......

Anybody hot yet?

It's warm. The room is warm, and quiet, lit only by the soft glow of many candles, the air scented with incense, with jasmine and lilac ad lemongrass. I'm so excited, so turned on. My girlfriend is snuggled tight and hard on my lap, her body fits mine so well. I can smell scented shampoo in her long, curly hair. She holds me tight, and I her, but she's shaking on my lap, her body flooded with conflicting desires, with fear and lust and more besides.

“It's wrong...”

I interrupt her, speaking quiet, urgent words, my lips almost against her ear, as intimate as telepathy, “It's wet, and it's hot and nasty and sexy and so personal and I want you to wet yourself right now and I want to feel your piss soaking into my lap and running down my thighs and wetting me!”

“I don't... I can't...”

I can almost hear her heartbeat, she's trembling with nerves, so am I, but I feel her weight shift subtly, I feel muscles shift against my lap, I feel her tense slightly.

“Good girl.”

It takes a long time. So long. But yes! Her weight shifts slightly again and I feel a hot, wet trickle. A wonderful patch of warmth and wet grows against my thighs. I kiss her and kiss her and kiss her.

“I'm doing it! I'm doing it!” She's almost laughing.

Every little shift of her weight squelches the flooded fabric pressed between us. Her pee trickles over my thighs, between them. It's warm! It's so warm! Her face is wild and exultant and shocked all at once. She stares down unbelievingly at the dark wet spot growing on her flouncy purple skirt. The contrast of wet and dry is so clear and obvious. I wriggle beneath her, my clammy thighs rubbing against one another deliciously.

So much! So much and so strong and eager! I'm sitting in a puddle, the seat of my skirt and my silky knickers wet through. My hands play all over her lithe, slender body, caressing her wantonly while she wets herself. Wets us both. She laughs and rubs herself lewdly through her wet skirt. My hand folds over hers and I tease her too, feeling the wetness of the cloth under my fingertips, and the heat of her body.

...That never happened. Probably never will. It's just a fantasy.

Ahh... To imaginary pleasures.

I'm home for the day today and have been very horny for piss lately. I think I'm going to have to relieve some of the pent up tension and piss on myself in the bath and end with stroking to a nice thick load of cum. Wish I could have a friend with me ;)

Am I the only one that has some trouble just just letting go? The hubby and I have had fun with water sports in the past but it can be hard to relax. My husband likes to orally please me in the shower and encourages me to "just let go" but as long as I'm being pleasured I find it hard to pee?

With a little encouragement and concentration he on the other hand can pee with an erection. I guess I'd be interested in hearing from other women. What is the secret? It's almost like an either or thing. Are there some women that can in fact pee while being orally pleasured?

It's warm. The room is warm, and quiet, lit only by the soft glow of many candles, the air scented with incense, with jasmine and lilac ad lemongrass. I'm so excited, so turned on. My girlfriend is snuggled tight and hard on my lap, her body fits mine so well. I can smell scented shampoo in her long, curly hair. She holds me tight, and I her, but she's shaking on my lap, her body flooded with conflicting desires, with fear and lust and more besides.

“It's wrong...”

I interrupt her, speaking quiet, urgent words, my lips almost against her ear, as intimate as telepathy, “It's wet, and it's hot and nasty and sexy and so personal and I want you to wet yourself right now and I want to feel your piss soaking into my lap and running down my thighs and wetting me!”

“I don't... I can't...”

I can almost hear her heartbeat, she's trembling with nerves, so am I, but I feel her weight shift subtly, I feel muscles shift against my lap, I feel her tense slightly.

“Good girl.”

It takes a long time. So long. But yes! Her weight shifts slightly again and I feel a hot, wet trickle. A wonderful patch of warmth and wet grows against my thighs. I kiss her and kiss her and kiss her.

“I'm doing it! I'm doing it!” She's almost laughing.

Every little shift of her weight squelches the flooded fabric pressed between us. Her pee trickles over my thighs, between them. It's warm! It's so warm! Her face is wild and exultant and shocked all at once. She stares down unbelievingly at the dark wet spot growing on her flouncy purple skirt. The contrast of wet and dry is so clear and obvious. I wriggle beneath her, my clammy thighs rubbing against one another deliciously.

So much! So much and so strong and eager! I'm sitting in a puddle, the seat of my skirt and my silky knickers wet through. My hands play all over her lithe, slender body, caressing her wantonly while she wets herself. Wets us both. She laughs and rubs herself lewdly through her wet skirt. My hand folds over hers and I tease her too, feeling the wetness of the cloth under my fingertips, and the heat of her body.

...That never happened. Probably never will. It's just a fantasy.

Ahh... To imaginary pleasures.

This is so hot. Fantasy or reality, it doesn't matter. Thank you for sharing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back