have you ever had mmm 3way

Mostly I just suck cock but I've had cocks in both holes before and it's hot. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if the situation was right.
 
3 way is awesome

I was in a 3 way the other night with a couple of friends. one guy was licking my balls and cock while the other was fucking my ass, juts when I was about to cum my ass got real tight and the shaft in my ass swelled up and starting shooting his load. I then shot my load in the other guys mouth. While the one guy kept pumping my ass full of cum the other guy did a cum swap with me (transferring my cum from his mouth to mine. I then proceeded to go down on him. I first spit my cum all over his throbbing shaft. then I slowly slid my tongue all around his head and up and down his shaft until he came in my mouth
 
MMM 3way

For the moment, this is just a fantasy of mine. It's hard enough to find hot guys that I like, much less two of them at the same time.
 
Have done quite a few, and since I met my master that number has increased quite a bit. He has a penchant for sharing me with his buddies, without telling me first or asking my permission (I'm cool with it and he knows this). In fact the first time I went to his house was a threesome ... I was stripped naked and blindfolded then led into the bedroom, where unknown to me another guy was waiting. Long story short they both used my mouth as a cumdump, and the other guy left. Master brought me into the sitting room and we had a cup of tea and a chat, then went back to the bedroom where he used me again.
Since then he's progressed to having his friends fuck me while I'm sucking him or another guy, so threesomes are a regular event...
 
Mmm

I have enjoyed multible MMF which I really enjoy watching and having the female enjoy watching me suck cock! But really want to try sucking two or more cocks.
Anyone in Atlanta looking for a third or fourth?:)
 
Yes ...on several occasions ......and it is one of the best sexual gay adventtured you can get.In my oppinion....it is just very easy to accomodate all invollved and ..you get that extra encouragement and erotic factor.It is simply perfect ...everything just fits.:)
 
A long time ago in New Orleans. It was me and two hot Trans girls. One dick in my
mouth and one fucking me in the ass. It was hot! But never did it since.
 
I've had one fantastic threesome with two gorgeous ts's. But I've not (yet) done MMM . It's very much something I want to try this yr........ I'll keep you posted !
 
When I was younger me and a friend were sucking each other off and my sister saw! She stayed and watched and even fingered her probably soaked cunt. He never knew, but I did. It made me sooo much harder!
 
I was lucky enougn that my first same sex experience was with a very understanding gay couple I knew. Very hot, and I loved having them feed me their cum.
 
One of my ex boyfriends has been visiting regularly and I introduced him to my current boyfriend. For a while now we have been having threesomes when we can but last night my current boyfriends wife wanted to watch the three of us. I loved every minute of it being the sissy boy for two butch guys to use in front of a horny mature woman, for a special night I took both cocks in my mouth at the same time and then before the night ended they had both cocks in my ass at the same time. She was amazed at how slutty I acted with the guys. We have arranged another meeting for next month when my ex is back in town and hopefully he can stay the night this time and we can carry on all night long.
 
Oh yeah! I was watching two guys making out and started stroking my cock while they got hot and heavy. Eventually they invited me to join in and I took turns sucking them while they played with each other!
 
Gosh, I fantasize all the time about getting spit roasted and tag teamed by two hunky cocks.
 
No, not really.

But a huge fantasy of mine is to get spit-roasted by two giant cocks...So much so that I devote way too much time to looking for vids online of guys doing this.
 
I have had a mmf that was really awesome. Always wants to try and have a couple of more hard cocks to play with.
 
A few recently, most with my boyfriend and my ex who both like me to crossdress and act like a sissy slut when we are all together. I also had one with a couple who were both transvestites. My most recent was with two mature black daddies, both aggressive tops.
 
Mostly it was oral and some anal fingering while sucking. It actually is quite difficult to fuck/be fucked while sucking someone.

When it goes well, fuck yeah its hot
 
Back
Top