Women who find bi guys hot....

Wow

My wife had a gay boyfriend, and she is very attracted to gay men. She called him her boyfriend, but fuck buddy is probably more like it. As an aside, my wife has a very boyish figure, flat-chest, narrow hips. He was very femme. They hung out, got high, talked about boys. She would get sexual with him. He would come to her when he had problems with his boyfriend, and she would comfort him. She said he had a really big dick, which she liked.

So damned wonderful, what a nice story....

Nice profile 'photo' Light Shiva. Is that a character or simply some one's sketch?

It's a fan drawing of Sailor Neptune from the anime series Sailor Moon. She is my favorite character. I am drawn to her beauty and grace (nude and otherwise) and she is also a skilled musician. I feel a very deep connection to her.

*Winks and blows a kiss* a fine good morning to you, than.

Now that was a good read!! I would have loved to be a part of those comforting sessions. ;)
We've talked abou this quite a bit. I've said to her that her friend was bi, but she denies that. She said he was definitely gay. He didn't like girls, except for her. That made her feel special. To this day she gets SO excited around gay men.

We've talked abou this quite a bit. I've said to her that her friend was bi, but she denies that. She said he was definitely gay. He didn't like girls, except for her. That made her feel special. To this day she gets SO excited around gay men.

I love watching guys kiss and be tender with each other. Strong arms caressing rugged faces. Large hands exploring supple skin that would otherwise go unnoticed. The soft blush around their noses as they felt their arousal becoming noticeable.

I would feel special if a gay man chose me to show attention to as well.

Its so fun...

I love watching guys kiss and be tender with each other. Strong arms caressing rugged faces. Large hands exploring supple skin that would otherwise go unnoticed. The soft blush around their noses as they felt their arousal becoming noticeable.

I became widowed; I found CD's and sissies. Love it. Still date women, and I met a wonderful, classy gay hunk. I am not gay. Sissies are women to me, and I am femme when my gay lover fucks me. He is the only man who ever has and the only one who ever will. Trilingual, prof,etc. He could have anyone. I love to tease him; get him hard, and try to control his orgasm. You might say self-induced schizophrenia. I am so glad I take delight in many ways....

Interesting. I asked my wife if she was secretly trying to win this guy over. She told me he was definitely gay and she understoood and respected that. When they had sex, she said it was out of feelings they had for each other, one human being to another.

Well, Ramone...

Interesting. I asked my wife if she was secretly trying to win this guy over. She told me he was definitely gay and she understoood and respected that. When they had sex, she said it was out of feelings they had for each other, one human being to another.

So much for labels, huh?

I became widowed; I found CD's and sissies. Love it. Still date women, and I met a wonderful, classy gay hunk. I am not gay. Sissies are women to me, and I am femme when my gay lover fucks me. He is the only man who ever has and the only one who ever will. Trilingual, prof,etc. He could have anyone. I love to tease him; get him hard, and try to control his orgasm. You might say self-induced schizophrenia. I am so glad I take delight in many ways....

So much for labels indeed. Who needs them, is what I say. It sounds like you have your hands and other parts, quite full indeed.

I think that what they had was probably very special to them both. It's certainly special for me to think about as well.

My wife had a gay boyfriend, and she is very attracted to gay men. She called him her boyfriend, but fuck buddy is probably more like it. As an aside, my wife has a very boyish figure, flat-chest, narrow hips. He was very femme. They hung out, got high, talked about boys. She would get sexual with him. He would come to her when he had problems with his boyfriend, and she would comfort him. She said he had a really big dick, which she liked.

That's a fascinating relationship.

A girlfriend of mine thinks bi men are hot...this her fantasy.

Oh, and guys - feel free also to let me know what you think of a woman who thinks it's hot[/QUOTE]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I admitted to my ex that I was curious about sucking cock...that's one of the reasons we're now divorced. I've been dating since my divorce and if the woman I'm on a date with asks me why we divorced, I'm honest and I tell her I'm bicurious...mostly just curious about sucking cock. Well the woman I was seeing, was so turned on about the idea of watching me....and sharing it with me...she wrote several hot texts to me where describes what she wanted me to do and what she wanted to see....how it would turn her on to watch me slide my tight lips around another man's cock...up and down...up and down...up and down...sucking him and watching me make him explode in my mouth...

She wrote this....

We go to the Bahammas and stay at the Atlantis. We check in and I tell the person checking us in, I have to use the washroom. He tells me the bathrooms are down the stairs. I tell you to come with me and we go down stairs. I bring you into the men's room with me and there is a black double sink counter to the right just as you walk in with just enough space on it for you to sit...I tell you to sit after unzipping your shorts and pulling out your cock...I ask you if you would like to have me suck your cock right now. I don't wait for an answer...I just open my mouth and start sucking...you get hard quickly....and I get wet...I tell you I love sucking your cock...how it feels in my mouth and you taste...I stand up and kiss you...sharing your taste with you....mmmmmm...love that you love your own taste...such a turn on. I go down again and get back to sucking you...I am sucking you deeper and deeper...and tickling your balls with my finger tips...lightly letting them dance against your balls. And then slowly letting my fingers walk to your ass and teasing your ass. Circling your ass and pushing a finger against it...I want to finger your ass while I suck your cock. Mmmmmmmmm...

But I must have you right now, so I stand up and unzip my dress...you know my thigh high denim dress that zips from the bottom to the top? The one that you think is so hot on me? The one that I like to zip just high enough to reveal some cleavage to tease you with ? Even though plenty of men and some women look and leer at my cleavage. I like it when women look at my breasts...it turns me on and I love to tease you and tell you if a woman was looking at me cause I know it turns you on. So, I unzip,,pull off my panties and unhook my front closure bra. I sit up on the counter and I want you to fuck me. "But anyone could walk in here right now" you tell me. That's part of the fun...the risk of getting caught fucking! Let's start our vacation with a quickie...I just want to feel you cum inside me...fuck me. Fuck me now. I grab your cock and guide you into me....ooooooooooohhh...I love your cock in me...I love cock in me period! You know how I get....I want to get fucked a lot...like every day get fucked...and I love that you didn't freak out about my fantasy of having several men fuck me at the same time...so hot...delicious...mmmm.

You keep fucking me...hard and fast...deep...I have my legs around you and my arms around your shoulders...holding onto you as you fuck me hard, fast and deep....driving me crazy! I want your cum in me! "Prison pound my pussy babe! Fuck me!" I tell you kinda loudly..."Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" you tell me. "We'll get caught!" You keep fucking me...and I can tell you're close to cumming...and I tell you a woman behind the check in counter upstairs was looking at my tits...and that I liked her looking for as long as she did. And then to lock eyes with her and that she smiled at me. " I bet she'd like to suck on my tits babe. Can she suck on them while you fuck me?" And that pushes you over the edge. You cum hard in me...and just as you're cumming...the door to the bathroom opens.

And three security guards enter. Oh! Here I am getting fucked...and they see us immediately. Two black men and one white man. They tell us we're going to jail...unless we can persuade them otherwise. One of the black gaurds tells the other two to hold you...that he's going to fuck me...we lock eyes...and I say "I don't want to go to jail babe...can he fuck me?" You tell me you don't want to go to jail either. No idea what jail is like in the Bahammas and that you don't want to find out. So the security guard starts to fuck me...and you know I love to get fucked...I don't want to like that he is fucking me, but I do. His cock is big, thick and hard. Oh God he feels so good inside me...Youu can tell I'm into the fucking he's giving me...cause my mouth is open and my eyes are closed. You can see the pleasure on my face. You know I'm loving feeling his cock pound my pussy.

One of the other guards says he wants to fuck me...that he wants to get off too. The guard fucking me, tells him, to have you suck his cock. My eyes fly open and I look at you. You know what I want...I want to watch you suck his cock while I'm getting fucked. One guard pushes you down to your knees and tells you "open your mouth and suck." The other guard had unzipped and pulled out his hard cock...he was turned on watching me get fucked by you...that they were watching us on video...I look to you and tell you "Suck it Dave. Suck his cock. Do what you have to do to keep us out of jail. I'm letting him fuck me...do your part...suck his cock." I see you look at his hard, white cock and I can tell you're turned on cause you're watching me realize a fantasy of having a big, black cock in my white, silky, cum filled pussy with several men around...who might also fuck me...and I know that you've fantasized about sucking cock...especially being forced to suck cock.

I'm so turned on that I might get to watch you suck your first cock. I tell you "It's ok. It won't change anything or how I feel about you. You sucking his cock, doesn't make you anything...just open minded to pleasure in all its forms. Do it babe....just kiss this tip." The guard has stopped fucking me for the moment...we're all looking at you on your knees with a big, hard wet cock in front of you....watching the guard stroke himself...

"His cock is hard and wet. Look at it....doesn't it look so good? Don't you want to feel it in your mouth? Don't you want to taste another man's cock and live out your fantasy? Please Babe...open your mouth and suck..." And before I can finish my sentence I see you close your eyes as you start to take him in your mouth. I see you swirl your tongue around his head...and suck...then deeper...and deeper..."Oh my God! That's so fucking hot Babe! That's it! Suck his cock! You look so good with your mouth full of cock...does it feel as good as it looks?

The black guard keeps fucking me and makes me cum....and then he cums...hot and deep inside me....that feels incredible. He pulls out and tells the guard holding you shoulders as you suck cock, to come take his turn with me. The guard that just fucked me comes over to you as your sucking cock for the first time and tells you to clean him off...My jaw drops...I watch as you turn your head and take him in your mouth....his bag, black, creamy cock sliding into your white mouth....Mmmmmmmm....oh....my....God....so fucking hot to watch you suck cock...then the other guard tells you he wants more...cause you're good at it...you suck his cock better than his wife. Shit...as good as I do...

We lock eyes as you are sucking cock and I'm getting fucked for the third time in the last hour...we both don't want to like it...but we know that we are both loving this. Me getting fucked and you sucking cock...both of us filled with cock. My pussy and your mouth...filled with cock. "Oh yes, fuck me...fuck me hard." I say...and I look to you and ask you "Do you like it? Like sucking their cocks?" And the black guard pulls you off the other guard and I watch him offer you his cock. You don't hesitate. You take him into your mouth and suck him long and deep. He tilts his head back and moans in the pleasure you're giving him. "Does he suck cock good?" I ask the guard who just fucked me. "So good. Better than my girlfriend." This can't be your first time he says. You're too good at sucking his cock. I ask you "Does he taste he good?" I am so turned on watching his cock slide past your tight lips wrapped around his hard cock...

Want to read the rest of what she sent to me?

hi

hi.My ex bf is bi and very kinky. He was the best guy i was with, much better than straight guys.

That's a fascinating relationship.

She had real affection for this guy. She always told me that she "worried" about him . I think they shared the experience of unhappy relationships. There was a raw, sexual component. They were crossing boundaries in a sense.The relationship definitely excited her.She told me that he REALLY satisfied her sexually. I'm not really sure how the relationship ended. Life got in the way? I'm thinking my wife got a boyfriend and became invested in that. She knew that her relationship with the gay guy was not going anywhere. She feared he came to a bad end because he seemed to be in a risky circle.

She had real affection for this guy. She always told me that she "worried" about him . I think they shared the experience of unhappy relationships. There was a raw, sexual component. They were crossing boundaries in a sense.The relationship definitely excited her.She told me that he REALLY satisfied her sexually. I'm not really sure how the relationship ended. Life got in the way? I'm thinking my wife got a boyfriend and became invested in that. She knew that her relationship with the gay guy was not going anywhere. She feared he came to a bad end because he seemed to be in a risky circle.

That's a really personal view into your life you've shared with us. Thank you for that. I think in many ways, I can relate to her on why she chose him to be in a relationship with. I feel the same way in some regards, though not all. She might have sought out the safety of another knowing full well that it would not be a threat to what you two had.

That's a really personal view into your life you've shared with us. Thank you for that. I think in many ways, I can relate to her on why she chose him to be in a relationship with. I feel the same way in some regards, though not all. She might have sought out the safety of another knowing full well that it would not be a threat to what you two had.
That is precisely correct.This relationship was like a refuge for both of them, where they could get something in a non-threatening environment. By the way, this was before I met her.
That being said, the sex stories are pretty hot because she considered him very skillful and he gave her a lot of satisfaction.

That is precisely correct.This relationship was like a refuge for both of them, where they could get something in a non-threatening environment. By the way, this was before I met her.
That being said, the sex stories are pretty hot because she considered him very skillful and he gave her a lot of satisfaction.

Would you have allowed her a little bit of exploration while you two were together, to do the same?

Would you have allowed her a little bit of exploration while you two were together, to do the same?
I wouldn't be fair for me to deprive her of that, nor for her to need my permission. What she got out of that relationship made her the woman I love. I still have to laugh at the way she so naturally gravitates to gay guys.They are SO comfortable around each other. There's a gay guy doing a little landscaping at our house, and they get along great. I didn't want to hire him because his price was a little high, but she wanted him to get the job.

I wouldn't be fair for me to deprive her of that, nor for her to need my permission. What she got out of that relationship made her the woman I love. I still have to laugh at the way she so naturally gravitates to gay guys.They are SO comfortable around each other. There's a gay guy doing a little landscaping at our house, and they get along great. I didn't want to hire him because his price was a little high, but she wanted him to get the job.

You're a really nice guy, and I think your wife is a very lucky lady. Thanks for sharing that bit of your life with me :heart:

Why thanks! Thanks for being a good listener. There's hope for the internet after all.LOL

I can't be there to give you a bro fist, so here's the next best thing..

tumblr_n3hcxnhYUC1swkjl7o1_500.gif

Back