Muslim first night sex stories pl

unnissa

Bi-Sexual Muslim Cunt.
tumblr_mrfgp16Fbn1r4tu5so1_500.jpg

pl post young muslim guys ,

Horny and hot muslim first night sex stories for my wet vagaina !

Attachments

• tt nu.jpg
    tt nu.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 6
Islam sharia laws

It must be hard to be a bi-sexual muslim

It must be hard to be a bi-sexual muslim

indeed , it s more difficult to be a bi sex Muslim girl, but i just learned the sex at first from my elder sister who guide n explore me via lesbianism .
it is still going on ...

so it is love of both sex for me

PM me!

I would love to hear every detail of that story! Would you like to tell me about your experiences? Lesbians are so nice, interesting and it must be even more exciting when it is forbidden.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to hear every detail of that story! Would you like to tell me about your experiences? Lesbians are so nice, interesting and it must be even more exciting when it is forbidden.

its exciting for an outsider like you , but it is an intense sexual peak of my life when my elder sister brought me to my first ever orgasm just by her intense licking on my G spot.,
it leVES an unforgettable impression on me that lesbian is the most fantastic sexual act forever. even though ive started to enjoy sex with men , huge cocks and its intense hitting , i still cant say no to a offer of lesbian with anybody.

I agree that lesbians are the hottest

And oral sex is the best pleasure.

as a muslim , it is immense pleasure to seek and read first night sex and fuck of muslims . it is intresting for me to read them as it spur my sexlife of present into more exciting.

hi

My friend was introduced to anal sex on her first nite, and it is the most proffered type of her husband, till date, she confided.

Back