Forbidden Furry Love

-Miles looked to her.-"Your the only one i think I can trust. as far as i know one of your warriors will kill me or point the blame on me if i did get it."-he said.-"I do not have many options here."
 
*He had a good point and knowing her father that's just what he would order his warrior to do. If by some chance they didn't find the treasures then her father would order their warrior to kill the young man for deception. But, she couldn't let this young prince go alone.* "I'm going with you. I will not have you go alone."
 
-Miles opens the door and waited for her to pass him and followed behind her he smiled watching her ass shake back and forth he kept his poker face on and walked to her father with this wonder tigress.-
 
*Ava was so nervous to tell her father about her findings and her plans to accompany him that she hadn't noticed Miles had slipped out his cuffs but her father noticed. He let out a roar of out rage but she stood between him and Miles which caused a gasp from the few guests left.* "The fox," She reprimanded herself. If they were to come together she had to at least use his name. "Miles is telling the truth. He has a plan to get our treasures back and I shall accompany him on behalf of the tigers."
*her mother seemed pleased with her bravery but her father was royaly pissed. She knew he wouldn't say or do much while they still had guests so she grabbed Miles's arm ans fled to her garden with speed only a tiger could obtain*
 
-Miles and Ava jumped out of the Garden away from the party as he gasped and blushed.-"Well you are a Fiery bowl of Tigress."-he chuckled.-"You need to pack if you want to come back with me. I need to pack as well. I will meet you in the garden tomorrow morning about 9am. Same place you found me today ok."-he said.-
 
*Ava giggles and shook her head. Many of their people had said the same thing about the young tigress. She had a temper to match her father's and showed more often everyday because of all the new males sniffing around her.*

"Alright. I shall go back at meet you at 9 a.m." She curtsied again keeping her eyes on the handsome Prince. Everything about him made her heart race and her blood rush to her lower half. "One more thing. Thank your for potentionally stopping this senseless war." *Before he could say anything she kissed him quickly on the lips then was gone even quicker.*
 
-Miles blushed and smiled as he raced off. The next Day Miles dressed in a Pair of Goggles on his head, a black tee shirt under neath with a white duster connected to keep open a small spread of cloth showed the black shirt under. Black fingerless gloves with studs on the wrist, Black jeans with a studded belt.finishing up with black and white high top boots. Miles as fully prepared with a decent back pack on waiting for her int he garden keeping his eyes out or guards so not to get caught.-
 
*Her father had warned her that she would not be going with that young fox. He had warned her that she would be under guard just in case she got an ideas. Unfortunately the smell of her in heat was to much for the guards and they quickly gave her anything she wanted. Ava was waiting in the garden dressed in black cargo pants and a white tank top that matched her fur and was light on her skin with black combat boots that contained her feet. Her mane and been tamed into a ponytail so her face was clearly visible. A pack with some food, a med pack, and weapons was on her pack. Even though she preferred to use her claws it was nice to have back up.
She quickly spotted Miles and ran up to him quicker then she intended to. Her body stopped just mere centimeters from his.*

"Ready."
 
-Miles smiled as he nods they jumped the wall and headed out.-"so you look nice so much different I like the look."-Miles brushed some hair from his eyes to reveal his blue and gold orbs.-
 
*Ava had had to bite her lip from gasping. His eyes were so beautiful. They were like pools of water with sparkling gold in them. She almost tripped staring into those beautiful orbs.* "Oh uhm thank you. You look different, as well. I like it. Your eyes are very beautiful..I uhm mean they look nice." *she didn't know what had gotten into her. She was the princess of the Tigers for goodness sake. Ava was supposed to be proud and graceful, not a babbling, shy cub.*
 
-Miles blushed showing the hint of red.-"Looks like i made quiet a impression on you already. I am glad. Your much different then any one i have ever met. You maybe princess of the tigers but, you do not act like one of them you think differently."
 
*She shook her head and looked into his eyes* "I am no different. You have just seen the good me. There's is good in every single one of my people. You just don't get to see it because of this feud. But you will see it in me, as a representative of my people." *She smiled her sweetest smile and hoped over time the fox's opinion of the tigers would change*
 
-He chuckled and nods.-"I suppose that is true. You just seem.....I don't know different then most girls i have ever met."
 
*Ava blushed feeling the blood rush to her cheeks. Had this handsome fox just complimented her for being different? Her parents had always scolded her from being different from all the other tigresses. She always preferred to play in her garden by herself instead of with the other cubs. It was nice to hear that someone actually liked it.* "What do you mean? How am I different?"
 
-Miles shrugged.-"Your just Different. Something about you i can not put my finger on. Your more then likely personality, the way you view things. Yesterday you could of ran in and had guards attack me but you didn't why did you do that?"
 
*Ava couldn't tell him the truth. That it was her feelings for him that made her not raise an alarm. She looked to the stars and prayed he didn't know how to read lies.* "You are Prince of the Foxes it would only the make the war worse if I let you be hurt by my guards."
 
-Miles smiled a bit and sniffed the air.-"You know....your words are shaky....you can be honest with me....It isn't like i am going to cut your throat out."-he chuckled.-"Tell me straight up what is on your mind sexy Tigress."
 
*She felt her cheeks get redder and lightly bumped his shoulder with her own.* "You're not fast enough to try it fox boy." *she giggled hoping to distract him but the sly look on his face told her she hadn't. Taking a deep breathe she told the truth.* "When I first saw you in the garden I was instantly attracted to you, as I'm sure you could smell. I didn't want my guards or anyone to hurt you.. I felt protective of you."
 
-He grins at her bump and smiled to her as she told him the truth.-"I didn't know what to think honestly."-he said as he looked back to her eyes once more as they walked on.-"I have to say.....I think i like you to.I felt very safe with you the minute i made contact with you."
 
*Ava looked into his beautiful eyes and found herself lost. It filled her with joy when he said he liked her to. She couldn't help but giggle a little.* "Imagine that. The first fox I met I get a crush on. And while I'm going into heat to." *she blushed at the very thought of what she wanted to do to this fox and quickly shook her head, trying to clear her mind before he smelled her arousal."
 
-Miles chuckled at her scent.-"Some one feels naughty i smell that wetness of yours you naughty thing. What do you like to do....naughty wise any way and heck what do you like in general as they traveled they had to get to the town before the check point that would take another hours tops.-
 
*she blushed and shrugged* "I don't really know. The only hands that have touched me are my own. Pathetic I know." *she quickly moved on to his next question hoping her pussy would calm down but know that wouldn't happen. Damn her going into heat at a time like this.* "Well you've seen my garden. I love gardening and flowers. That garden was built and nurtured by my hands and mine alone. It is my place to escape. No one is allowed in there, but me. Not even PaPa." *she found herself much closer to him, their elbows touching each other.* "So what about you, Miles?"
 
-Miles looked on as they walked.-"I have been taught everything in the art of sex so i like a bit of everything some things i stay away from. after all a ritual like that of our clans is as weird as it is can please any mate we come across"-Miles smiled.-"As for my general interest, I like sports, i love to walk and talk, keep in shape, I think i love singing the most."
 
*she looked at him smiling.* "Oh ho. The young prince sings. I would love to hear that. Will you sing for me, Miles?" *Honestly she wanted to know about his week with his sister but that could wait until they settled into a place for the night. Besides she didn't need to hump him in the middle of the path.*
 
-Miles began singing a Cantor of sorts in his village it was a beautiful diddly as they walked. it was haunting the ease his voice rolled with the words the way his voice carried he could sing alright he stopped after the song ended.-"It is called Sky night a song my clan uses during the Churn festival when the cold season and hot season turn over to one another."
 
Back
Top