Strap-on experiences

I prefer a little CBT myself. Nothing that causes permanent damage. But mark or two for a few days is nice. Kind of a reminder for a day or two.

Oooo no, no chopping, sounding or cutting. But biting, nibbling, stretching, maybe some flogging, cropping, slapping, good hard suck or tounging, cock rings, parachutes. Those are what makes life worth living.

Nothing beats a strong sexually Dominant female, who not only wants to see how far they can push you emotionaly but physically and enjoys watching you reach new levels. It's no wonder we enjoy "serving" them and even "mis-behaving" some so they can try out a new punishment on us. I just lucky enough to have married mine.
Gotta love a Dominant women. (especially one wearing a strap-on)

Last edited:
My wife isn't always dominate but something changes when she puts the strapon on it is so hot

mmm

Nothing beats a strong sexually Dominate female, who not only wants to see how far they can push you emotionaly but physically and enjoys watching you reach new levels. It's no wonder we enjoy "serving" them and even "mis-behaving" some so they can try out a new punishment on us. I just lucky enough to have married mine.
Gotta love a Dominate women. (especially one wearing a strap-on)

I've always been turned on by the idear of a dominate woman..Never known or meet one in real life but would love to..The urge to serve is strong in me at the moment..Your one lucky guy to have married the right woman.

For sure

Um well since this thread has several ladies who delight in this play,here would be a good place to start,no?;)

I agree..At the moment..I've got my eye on a very sexy woman with the right attitude..I get a bit scared if I ever meet the right woman I'd totally submit & worship & wouldn't be able to say no to anything she desired me to do. Just thinking about it makes me pre-cum.

T
I've always been turned on by the idear of a dominate woman..Never known or meet one in real life but would love to..The urge to serve is strong in me at the moment..Your one lucky guy to have married the right woman.

You'd probably be surprised at how many you know already. Differing levels of course. BeeBee, (my wife) really isn't what I would call a outwardly dominant women. Her Dominance only comes out in the bedroom, and even then only about 80% of the time. But when she gets her leather and lace out I know I'm in for a wild night.
But thanks I do consider myself lucky.

Yes Switch, she keys off of her fetish clothing to.

Last edited:
You'd probably be surprised at how many you know already. Differing levels of course. BeeBee, (my wife) really isn't what I would call a outwardly dominate women. Her Dominance only comes out in the bedroom, and even then only about 80% of the time. But when she gets her leather and lace out I know I'm in for a wild night.
But thanks I do consider myself lucky.

Yes Switch, she keys off of her fetish clothing to.

Wouldn't it be great if a woman I knew but I didn't know was dominate..took a punt I'd submit & one day grabbed me by the balls & ordered me on my knees.

Wouldn't it be great if a woman I knew but I didn't know was dominate..took a punt I'd submit & one day grabbed me by the balls & ordered me on my knees.

I'll stick with the tightly bound balls while she's fucking me. Something about that feeling, that firm but yet gentle squeezing that I'm hooked on.

wordplay

dominate = a verb
dominant = an adjective

Sorry, but just too much lately to ignore. Gah!

A plethora of strapons...

piglet%27s%20private%20fantasy.jpg

Woooooooooooow

Question; for the guys, or girls, out there, like me. What's the largest strapon, or other item your women, or man has ever put in your ass?

I had a dream (or nightmare) lastnight about BeeBee bringing this huge new toy home. It was a hot dream.... But is it possible?

I thought about starting a new thread with this question but it fits here I think.

Last edited:
Question; for the guys, or girls, out there, like me. What's the largest strapon, or other item your women, or man has ever put in your ass?

I had a dream (or nightmare) lastnight about BeeBee bringing this huge new toy home. It was a hot dream.... But is it possible?

I thought about starting a new thread with this question but it fits here I think.

I'm not particularly a size queen when it comes to anal, and I'm definitely not into using a telephone pole sized dildo (I know, I know, many of you have heard me use that reference before) to insert into a guy.

I spent a night with a guy once that had been using stuff that was pretty big (9+ and super thick- like soda can thick) and when I used a regularly sized dildo in him, he seemed um..unsatisfied. In turn, as was I.

If a guy gets nervous with my six or even seven slim..then I am okay, knowing that he's probably not gaping huge. I guess it would be similar to a guy not wanting a woman that had a huge vaginal opening that he'd feel like he was swimming around in- as was the case with the guy I was with that single event.

I can understand the challenge for big for some folks...it's just not for me on either end of the play.

Size?

This is the biggest one that's entered my ass. Not terribly deep, but I took the width, at least.

I'm still not that great on taking a good fucking, but things have slowly improved. Not sure I'll ever take the above cock as a good fucking, but I don't think I need to. We'll see if anyone else wants me to.

big...? big enough with skilled strapOR

If a woman can pull off giving me an orgasm as described here....

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=332663&page=8 post 194

with her strapon..... and no HANDS ... as if its her cock ...
AND....
that process gets HER off as well with mentally, visual, and physical stimulation, then a good honest "switch" has been achieved..... and sex life would be effectively doubled.

I'm not sure all strapees have all that as a goal, but I get we do. It's not just about our pleasure, it's about expanding everyone's pleasure boundaries.

(and... getting an interesting insight about how the strapOR might want things done to her)

Last edited:

AND....
that process gets HER off as well with mentally, visual, and physical stimulation, then a good honest "switch" has been achieved..... and sex life would be effectively doubled.

I'm not sure all strapees have all that as a goal, but I get we do. It's not just about our pleasure, it's about expanding everyone's pleasure boundaries.

(and... getting an interesting insight about how the strapOR might want things done to her)

I agree with you, size is relative to how well she can accomplish her goal.

AND....

Oh that was so well said!
It is the pleasure for both that makes it so exciting. It is thrilling to know that what is making you feel so good is making your partner feel equally good. Ecstasy is a wonderful goal,when it is shared

Last edited:
Back