Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sophia jane said:
Today was officially my last day of counseling.
I hope I don't have to go back.

But I'm strong enough now to know that going back isn't a flaw, and to know that going back, if I ever need it, will help.

Yay sj. :nana:

omfg, did you kow that if you have a blister on your hand and the blister peels off and you get near a potato that it can burn like hell? :eek: :eek:

*hops around everywhere trying not to cuss a blue streak*

Last night I learned to drink whiskey. I like it. :)

2220002.jpeg

Last edited:
impressive said:
You are a fucking idiot at times. :mad:
;) I'm an idiot at all times and a fucking one every now and again :D :kiss:

blurt: 20 minutes tops and all the food (except BBQ food) will be done for the party tomorrow and the clean up as well :eek:...potato salad, pasta salad, kids favortie exotic fruit salad and one 3-D green duck cake with orange wings (right at the last minute she changed from pink duck so shes stuck now.:D) *shakes head and grins* All stuff is ready least I think as I lost my list somewhere in town earlier between the store and the mother-in-laws :rolleyes:

*flops in chair and collapses*

It really pisses me off that my predecessor has written goals for this client that don't do ANYTHING to promote her independence in any way other than to make her docile so that others can control her behavior in administratively convenient ways.

I was on the phone with my ex husband while he was at the store, and there's this kid, little boy, screaming blue murder next to him. So, I say to him: "Can you take the kid and shove him in a fridge, please?" (He was at the ice cream section) He replies: Sure, or his dad can, cause he heard you - you're on speaker phone . . . "

;)

Nirvanadragones said:
I was on the phone with my ex husband while he was at the store, and there's this kid, little boy, screaming blue murder next to him. So, I say to him: "Can you take the kid and shove him in a fridge, please?" (He was at the ice cream section) He replies: Sure, or his dad can, cause he heard you - you're on speaker phone . . . "

;)
:D at least you're still getting ice cream :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back