The Chain Trick

For those who find the chain daunting as a start point, the basic mechanics of and sensations from swiftly pulling something out apply to other objects as well...

The balls on a string is a good start...they come in different sizes and price points.

N3228-ben_wall_balls_on_a_string.jpg

I discovered this thread thanks to someone that linked to it. It's great to see all the feedback and that after 5 years, it's still alive.

I have been around boats for quite a few years and I would think that a rubberized chain would work well. (Each link is dipped in rubber as part of the manufacturing process). Less chance of pinching & less heat loss. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

I like the idea of being as inverted as possible & letting gravity help by keeping the links straight while being inserted.

I think I'm going to have to make a trip to a marine store! :cool:

I discovered this thread thanks to someone that linked to it. It's great to see all the feedback and that after 5 years, it's still alive.

I have been around boats for quite a few years and I would think that a rubberized chain would work well. (Each link is dipped in rubber as part of the manufacturing process). Less chance of pinching & less heat loss. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

I like the idea of being as inverted as possible & letting gravity help by keeping the links straight while being inserted.

I think I'm going to have to make a trip to a marine store! :cool:

Chrome is my preferred rout as the rubber on the coated links has a tendancy to break down where they join. Once the coating cracks or breaks, the whole chainis ruined.

Not only that Twysted, but I would think the links would *stick* to one another and pinch more... I don't like the pinchy feeling... not at all.

Chain + IUD?

My Daddy & I were looking forward to trying out the chain trick this evening but I'm having an attack of last-minute nerves. Has anyone done this with an IUD in place? I'm kind of worried that the short "tail" of dental-floss-like string that sticks out of my cervix from the IUD may get caught between links of the chain and end up tearing the IUD out when the chain is removed. It hurts me when the stupid thing gets knocked or nudged a bit during sex or play, so I don't even wanna imagine how painful it'd be having it torn out. :eek:

My Daddy & I were looking forward to trying out the chain trick this evening but I'm having an attack of last-minute nerves. Has anyone done this with an IUD in place? I'm kind of worried that the short "tail" of dental-floss-like string that sticks out of my cervix from the IUD may get caught between links of the chain and end up tearing the IUD out when the chain is removed. It hurts me when the stupid thing gets knocked or nudged a bit during sex or play, so I don't even wanna imagine how painful it'd be having it torn out. :eek:

Your fear seems rational, even if the chance of it happening is small. You could try asking your gynecologist, but umm...I doubt there's any empirical data on this.

If you decide to try it, all I can recommend is to be extremely careful.

On a half serious and half comical note, if your worst fear does manifest itself, imagine the possibility of your situation becoming a news story or "urban legend" or something.

I personally think you are right to have some nerves about performing this trick with an IUD in place, I would probably say don't bother with the chain in your pussy and go straight for your arse instead, much safer that way :p

I was lucky enough to have the chance to experience the wonders of the chain a little while ago. It was one of the best things i have ever done. This has been a fantasy of mine since i stumbled upon this thread, a couple of years ago, but never found someone to do it with. We started off really slow, lubing up the chain. I took out my VCH ring, just so there wouldn't be anything in the way. At first it was really easy going, i couldn't really feel much. We put one link in at a time, we did pinch a couple of times, but it was nothing bad, just a little pinch. He kept massaging my lips and clit, slowly inserting the links. Before i even knew it, most of the chain was in, all but 5 links. It's so hard to explain the feeling when all the chain was in. There was a pressure that i have never felt before, all inside of me. It was amazing.

That's when the real fun stared :devil: He found my g-spot and started rubbing it, driving me crazy. I felt so full, with all the chain in, and his finger teasing me on my g-spot. It was so hard to concentrate on cumming because all i could think about was that there was this big huge chain in me, and when i started to cum, it was going to get ripped out of me. I came a little while he was rubbing my g-spot, nothing big though. In my book, those don't even count :) The whole time i was just worried about how the heck the chain was all going to come out, and if it was going to get stuck on something on the way out. He built me up so much, constantly rubbing my g-spot and playing with my nipples, teasing me, the lil slut. My juices were dripping down my leg the entire time, from being so close. It was the longest i have ever gone being that close, without actually cumming. I can't really tell you what happened as the chain was coming out, because i don't remember it. All i felt was a huge release of energy as it came out. Nothing got stuck on the way out ;) I hardly felt it come out because all i could focus on was my orgasm. It was the longest, most extreme, intense orgasm i have ever had.

After the chain was out, he just held it there smiling, and placed the warm chain on me, full of my cum. At that point, I realized i had destroyed the bed, and thrown all the pillows off, from when i was dieing to cum, but too scared to. Since it was our first time, we didn't use any toys, or have me get up and walk around at it, we just wanted to test it out. If anyone has any doubts or reservations about this, I would say, just go for it :) There is nothing else like the feeling the chain will give you. I was nervous too, but it was so worth it! I can't wait for our next time together, so we can experiment with some bigger chains, and add some toys into the mix, and hopefully have me tied up so i can't fight him at all.

Last edited:
Sounds like a great time crazy4oat :cool: The guy who did that with you must feel really lucky, I know I would :D

Wanting more stories of women who are brave enough to ride the chain :devil:

After reading this it has been a large topic of conversation both day and night. Today I was informed that the chain had been found and I should prepare....Well it is evening...once the rest of the house is a asleep it will be time to play. God I hope I dont wake the dead!!! To make it worse he has jiggled the chain dropped it and anything else the past few hours so that I can not think of anything else. If I am still breathing I will post the results. Thanks all for what looks to be a very interesting evening! :caning:

Has anyone considered using ropes with knots in it ? (threads ... of various thickness depending on the girl's accomodation ... ) ...

It is easier to get a clean thread and for those what want it more clean ... you just have to put it in a cooker on a plate floated on water and cook it .. .something like the sterilization that is done in medical autoclave!!!

For those with chain allergies, this could be an alternative ...

Or even a chain of knotted condoms (condoms are usually sterile packed!)...

Sterilve Gloves knotted are good too ...

Regards ...

After reading this it has been a large topic of conversation both day and night. Today I was informed that the chain had been found and I should prepare....Well it is evening...once the rest of the house is a asleep it will be time to play. God I hope I dont wake the dead!!! To make it worse he has jiggled the chain dropped it and anything else the past few hours so that I can not think of anything else. If I am still breathing I will post the results. Thanks all for what looks to be a very interesting evening! :caning:

I hope he didn't go cheap on the chain. I recommend using stainless steel chain _or_ nothing else. Have fun :devil:

Has anyone considered using ropes with knots in it ? (threads ... of various thickness depending on the girl's accomodation ... ) ...

It is easier to get a clean thread and for those what want it more clean ... you just have to put it in a cooker on a plate floated on water and cook it .. .something like the sterilization that is done in medical autoclave!!!

For those with chain allergies, this could be an alternative ...

Or even a chain of knotted condoms (condoms are usually sterile packed!)...

Sterilve Gloves knotted are good too ...

Regards ...

I feel the reason the chain works, so well is because of the weight of the chain when it's inside. The heavy chain is stretching areas that normally don't get stretched :devil: Damn, I can't wait to do this again ;)

Can't say that I would suggest rope. The point to the chain trick is the explosive withdrawal at the end, and doing that with a rope is pretty guaranteed to cause rope burns in a very sensitive area.

Since this keeps getting bumped, I'll add:

If you get lucky you can get some stainless steel welded link chain at Loew's. I have. But they don't carry it all the time, at least not in my neck of the woods. A couple previous posters have recommended stainless and it is clearly the preferred choice for internal use. You could call hardware stores locally and ask if they have any without making a lot of trips in the car. You want welded links. They shouldn't have any barbs sticking out or any sharp edges. If you can't find stainless chain locally, it is readily available by order over the internet.

We tried this twice...first time not so successful as well other things came up :D
The second time provided a much better experience. I think with time and practice it could be quite exciting; however nothing beats him when it comes to getting just the right spot and working it till im weak. Still prefer the flesh to flesh.....:caning:

Have been watching this thread for a while - have finally found someone to help me out with it. He just got done ordering the chain so I'll be experiencing it very soon . Can't wait :):)

I have never heard of this trick before, and am very interested in giving it a go.
Making mental note to have my SO read this... soon. :D

Just saw this thread -- this "How-To", AFAIK, was first posted in a forum at Redclouds, a pic/chat forum. Sounded interesting, so Wife & I tried it. Used about 2' of heavy chain, plated, well sterilized and lubed. Got all but 6" in -- I'd guess about 3 or 4 lbs. worth.

She liked it and mentioned it again the other day -- wants to try again. Not the mind-blowing results promised, but a fun play experience nonetheless.

Thanks for the idea!

Going shopping for SS chain soon! Can't wait to surprise my wife with it. I'll handcuff her to the bed, blind fold her, turn the music up (so she doesn't hear it) and put the groove on her with the chain!

I've been reading this thread with great interest. Can anyone recommend somewhere to get some decent chain in the UK? If possible, also could they recommend some actual chain? Cheers! :D

Back