cock in ass

I met this guy and we got together a few times. He'd finger and lick my ass, which was so hot. We talked about anal over the phone and what we'd like and how it would be. One night he wanted my cock in his ass. We used some lube and I fucked his sweet ass. The next time we were to get together I was talking to him about having his big cock in my ass and how it might hurt. He said he's be gentle. When we got together, after some good cock sucking and foreplay, which he fingered my ass and licked it so good, I told him I wanted his big cock in me. I had him lay down and straddled his hips and grabbed his cock and began rubbing it against my ass. I slowly lowered myself down till his cock head was inside. It felt great. I lowered further and slowly bobbed up and down on it. After getting used to it I sat all the way down on it.mmm he filled me up so good. I then proceed to bob up and down on his cock and he was moaning so good. I was really relaxed and wanted him to fuck me so good, so I asked him to switch positions and I rolled on to my back and put some more lube on my ass and his cock and I spread my legs and lifted my knees and he pushed it in and started to fuck me. It was unbeleivable. He pushed my knees up against my chest and pushed it in all the way and fucked me.
I was moaning and he'd push in and came down and french kissed me as he was deep inside. That was so hot. You have to be mentally prepared for it and use some lube. He wanted to fuck me from behind so I got on my hands and knees and he entered me from behind. I put my head down on the bed and raised my ass for him as he grabbed my hips and pushed in and out. mmmm He told me he was getting close and I just told him to fuck me and moaned on each thrust. he pulled out and came all over my ass and lower back. I felt the heat of his cum and felt it dripping over my ass. I reached back and put a little on my finger and tasted it. mmm That was so hot. Wish he was here now :)
Wow, such a hot read, thanks for sharing. You really have to get some more submitted on here, sure you will get quite a following.

I met this guy and we got together a few times. He'd finger and lick my ass, which was so hot. We talked about anal over the phone and what we'd like and how it would be. One night he wanted my cock in his ass. We used some lube and I fucked his sweet ass. The next time we were to get together I was talking to him about having his big cock in my ass and how it might hurt. He said he's be gentle. When we got together, after some good cock sucking and foreplay, which he fingered my ass and licked it so good, I told him I wanted his big cock in me. I had him lay down and straddled his hips and grabbed his cock and began rubbing it against my ass. I slowly lowered myself down till his cock head was inside. It felt great. I lowered further and slowly bobbed up and down on it. After getting used to it I sat all the way down on it.mmm he filled me up so good. I then proceed to bob up and down on his cock and he was moaning so good. I was really relaxed and wanted him to fuck me so good, so I asked him to switch positions and I rolled on to my back and put some more lube on my ass and his cock and I spread my legs and lifted my knees and he pushed it in and started to fuck me. It was unbeleivable. He pushed my knees up against my chest and pushed it in all the way and fucked me.
I was moaning and he'd push in and came down and french kissed me as he was deep inside. That was so hot. You have to be mentally prepared for it and use some lube. He wanted to fuck me from behind so I got on my hands and knees and he entered me from behind. I put my head down on the bed and raised my ass for him as he grabbed my hips and pushed in and out. mmmm He told me he was getting close and I just told him to fuck me and moaned on each thrust. he pulled out and came all over my ass and lower back. I felt the heat of his cum and felt it dripping over my ass. I reached back and put a little on my finger and tasted it. mmm That was so hot. Wish he was here now :)

Mmmm...fuck, me three! :devil:

I'm also bi curious man and crave some real action. I masturbate with my ass by sticking two or three fingers into my ass and massaging my prostate. The feeling is intense. I cum without touching my cock, which is always rock hard. I have tried toys and I love it. Recently I made a connection on CL. We plan to meet next week. Any advice for the first time?

Update: i have transitioned to mtf, and now my sex life got a lot more interesting and enjoyable.
IMG_0593.jpeg

Last edited:
I have yet to find a man that is patient enough to
Allow me to relax before trying to split me in half
With his throbbing hard on.

Hi, I very much enjoy a cock in my ass. On a side note is there a top/bottom thread or Dom/sub thread? I of course would be bottom/sub.

I so long to feel a cock slide inside of me. I want to feel that head presses into my Virginia asshole and push fully into me. I want so bad to feel a firm grip on my hips as a cock thrust I. And out of me. I so desire to feel a cock swell inside of me and spray thick rope after rope of cum inside of my eager ass,

Im with you I soo want to feel the same

I had a suck buddy (my first) last year and I wouldn't let him fuck me. His cock was just under 6" long but was super thick and I was really afraid he'd rip me open. Even sucking on it hurt my jaw after a short time.
Now I'm lucky to have 2 new suck/fuck buddies with 6" cocks with average girth.
Lost my anal virginity just in August. I really enjoy it but still loving sucking cock the best.

sadly my last time was with my toys.... luckily... it was my first dp!!

i was in the shower with my favorite toy, a veiny dong with a suction cup. i love to play in the shower, there are so many possibilities. i can stick it to the back wall and bend over, then back myself into it. i love that initial push, the brief flash of pain, the stretch, then the sudden relief as the thick head pops inside me. then afterwards, i can slowly slide the full length inside myself until i feel wonderfully full....

or sometimes, i stick that amazing dong right down on the shower floor... then squat over it... i have full control, easing myself onto it, taking its length, then finally sitting down and grinding on it. the intensity of feeling that toy bottom out inside me is incredible : )

but the last time... i found a new position... i stuck my dong on the wall of the tub, about two inches from the floor. i laid on my back and held my legs straight up in the air, resting my feel on the wall... then i inched myself closer and closer to the wall, eventually taking that hot dong into my eager hole. i slide closer and closer until my cheeks were touching the wall as well... such deep penetration : ) my cock was dripping as i bucked my hips up and down, feeling that dong grind inside me.

usually a hard and deep fucking like this wears me out. my muscles tire from holding an awkward position, i tire from doing all the work. my ass grows sore from the invasion of my long thick toy...

but this time... this time, i couldn't get enough...i bucked my hips and ground my ass down hard on my favorite toy... precum was flowing from my cock and i moaned like a whore in the shower as i fucked my ass so hard.

then suddenly i knew i needed more... i hopped up and jumped out of the shower. dripping all over the floor, i didn't care, i was in such a horny frenzy, i grabbed my plug from the nightstand drawer and stuffed it inside myself as i hurried back to the shower.

i pulled the dong from the wall and stuck it to the floor, then squatted down and tried to take it inside me again... but it wouldn't fit! i was panicked... i wanted it, needed it so badly.... i pulled the plug from my hungry little hole and slid down onto the dong.

but i stopped halfway, i took my tapered little plug and worked its tip inside my horny ass behind my thick veiny dong. i was being stretched gradually with every little bit that i fit inside myself... and i loved it. the plug widened, i moaned, i trembled all over, i continued to push it inside.

wider and deeper, it was stretching me so much. but i had to continue. then i reached the apex of the plug's flare. it tapered and my greedy hole swallowed the narrow stem, clamping down on it.

the feeling was incredible. filled, stretched. i was still shaking all over. my legs were trembling. i slid down, taking the rest of the dong's length inside my double stuffed ass. then i rose up and slid down again. again and again. i fucked myself thoroughly with my dong while my plug remained seated in my tight hole.

the intensity built and built. before long my hands were shaking too, i could barely steady myself as i bounced my plugged hole up and down on my favorite dong. eventually i had to stop, withdrawing completely and collapsing on the shower floor, panting and trying to recover my senses.

finally i turned off the shower, toweled myself dry, cleaned off my favorite dong and put it away. then i laid down and relaxed, after a short nap, i awoke and remembered to unplug myself. as i cleaned off my plug i wondered why it took me so long to realize that enjoying multiple toys at once could be so much fun : )

sadly my last time was with my toys.... luckily... it was my first dp!!

i was in the shower with my favorite toy, a veiny dong with a suction cup. i love to play in the shower, there are so many possibilities. i can stick it to the back wall and bend over, then back myself into it. i love that initial push, the brief flash of pain, the stretch, then the sudden relief as the thick head pops inside me. then afterwards, i can slowly slide the full length inside myself until i feel wonderfully full....

or sometimes, i stick that amazing dong right down on the shower floor... then squat over it... i have full control, easing myself onto it, taking its length, then finally sitting down and grinding on it. the intensity of feeling that toy bottom out inside me is incredible : )

but the last time... i found a new position... i stuck my dong on the wall of the tub, about two inches from the floor. i laid on my back and held my legs straight up in the air, resting my feel on the wall... then i inched myself closer and closer to the wall, eventually taking that hot dong into my eager hole. i slide closer and closer until my cheeks were touching the wall as well... such deep penetration : ) my cock was dripping as i bucked my hips up and down, feeling that dong grind inside me.

usually a hard and deep fucking like this wears me out. my muscles tire from holding an awkward position, i tire from doing all the work. my ass grows sore from the invasion of my long thick toy...

but this time... this time, i couldn't get enough...i bucked my hips and ground my ass down hard on my favorite toy... precum was flowing from my cock and i moaned like a whore in the shower as i fucked my ass so hard.

then suddenly i knew i needed more... i hopped up and jumped out of the shower. dripping all over the floor, i didn't care, i was in such a horny frenzy, i grabbed my plug from the nightstand drawer and stuffed it inside myself as i hurried back to the shower.

i pulled the dong from the wall and stuck it to the floor, then squatted down and tried to take it inside me again... but it wouldn't fit! i was panicked... i wanted it, needed it so badly.... i pulled the plug from my hungry little hole and slid down onto the dong.

but i stopped halfway, i took my tapered little plug and worked its tip inside my horny ass behind my thick veiny dong. i was being stretched gradually with every little bit that i fit inside myself... and i loved it. the plug widened, i moaned, i trembled all over, i continued to push it inside.

wider and deeper, it was stretching me so much. but i had to continue. then i reached the apex of the plug's flare. it tapered and my greedy hole swallowed the narrow stem, clamping down on it.

the feeling was incredible. filled, stretched. i was still shaking all over. my legs were trembling. i slid down, taking the rest of the dong's length inside my double stuffed ass. then i rose up and slid down again. again and again. i fucked myself thoroughly with my dong while my plug remained seated in my tight hole.

the intensity built and built. before long my hands were shaking too, i could barely steady myself as i bounced my plugged hole up and down on my favorite dong. eventually i had to stop, withdrawing completely and collapsing on the shower floor, panting and trying to recover my senses.

finally i turned off the shower, toweled myself dry, cleaned off my favorite dong and put it away. then i laid down and relaxed, after a short nap, i awoke and remembered to unplug myself. as i cleaned off my plug i wondered why it took me so long to realize that enjoying multiple toys at once could be so much fun : )

' i was in such a horny frenzy'...SEXY!

' i was in such a horny frenzy'...SEXY!

indeed, my dear...

ass play gets me soooo hot, i push myself harder and harder each time, working towards an incredible climax that i have, as of yet, and unfortunately, never reached...

i'm sure that the first time i cum exclusively from anal stimulation will be an earthshaking experience...

here's hoping i can get there soon : )

indeed, my dear...

ass play gets me soooo hot, i push myself harder and harder each time, working towards an incredible climax that i have, as of yet, and unfortunately, never reached...

i'm sure that the first time i cum exclusively from anal stimulation will be an earthshaking experience...

here's hoping i can get there soon : )

You have a great playful and creative sexual attitude. I hope you achieve your goals.(and continue to tell us about your progress)

You have a great playful and creative sexual attitude. I hope you achieve your goals.(and continue to tell us about your progress)
thanks m2m... i'll be sure to keep the forum posted... i love sharing : )

I have yet to find a man that is patient enough to
Allow me to relax before trying to split me in half
With his throbbing hard on.

That takes away some of the fun...unless of course you are masochistic. For me I like patience from partner, at least initially. He only hurt me once, although I am a little worried. I think he liked that.:)

not sure that this is the best thread... I am not curious about receiving this pleasure but rather giving this pleasure, I am curious about filling a nice ass under the right situation

Back