Not sure if this is in the right place - i hope so. Tag is incorrect.

Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Posts
23
Greetings,

I hope this is the right place for this.

I just noticed that my recent submission - A Halloween Mishap - has an incorrect tag, not added by me.

It says "Mistajen Identity"

I appreciate someone adding the last appropriate tag, but could this spelling error please be corrected?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place - delete this thread if so.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: A story link may be good too, doh. http://www.literotica.com/s/a-halloween-mishap

--Jasmine
 
No, this isn't the right place. The site editor doesn't often read the forum (apparently). Send her (Laurel) a PM (private message--upper right on this page) describing your problem. As far as I know, that's the only way to reach her. Don't e-mail.
 
You need to switch on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page) then click on Edit Options (in the left hand column) and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Then send a PM to the user name Laurel and explain the problem.
 
Back
Top