men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a recurring fantasy of sharing my wife with a black man

Sharing would be AWESOME. . Unfortunately I don't get to "share" .. all I get is to hear about it afterwards. .I wish my wife would ay least let me listen to her black stud fucking her. But at least ssh allows make to luck get pussy when she cums home. :)

I did not realize that the thought of sharing my wife or girlfriend really turned me on, so long as she was happy too, until recently (a year ago).

I would definitely like to share my wife. Love the idea of watching another man pound her pussy while she sucks my cock. Will never happen, though.

question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

My husband also had the imagination. He told me about it and persuaded me to try sex with another man. For eight years, we practice a relationship and we love it.

Sharing is CAring

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

This has long been a burning desire to share my wife with other men. My preferred scenario would be for me to be there as a strictly silent and un-involved spectator. If she (or her lover) was not comfortable with my presence then I would be content to wait at home for her. Again, if she was comfortable with it, I would love to have a chance to play with and/or clean her used pussy on her return home. Fucking her or just jerking off as she told me of her evening out would make the experience even more thrilling.

I maybe repeating myself... I'll try to answer you question. Do I want too watcher. Like Cuckold -NO-. Would I like too watcher her, snap some pix, then join in...-YES-

Hear her having sex...like sitting outside the room...nope, that doesn't turn me on. ON the other hand. When she tells me about her past sexual tryst....that Really turns me on... The Cuckold...sitting at home and waiting while she is out fucking and sucking, no that doesn't work for me. I'm not turned on by humiliation.

When Mrsk has a night planned with her GF's, Drinks and Dinner...plenty of laughs. I encourage MrsK to dress the way I'd like to see her...And Yes, she has been hit on. only one time, a young guy was a bit over the top...MrsK mentioned to him in passing, "I carry a gun"...

There have been times when we were involved in a MFM 3sm, where my husband would just make himself comfortable, and enjoy the show. First time it happened I asked if he wasn't into that sort of play, and he said quite the contrary, he got off on watching another guy with me.

How did the first time come about, we are using the fantasy a lot and it's making us crazy. But I don't think we are going to take it to reality.

There have been times when we were involved in a MFM 3sm, where my husband would just make himself comfortable, and enjoy the show. First time it happened I asked if he wasn't into that sort of play, and he said quite the contrary, he got off on watching another guy with me.
Was it better with him watching or participating?

I think I'd like to watch at first...but I don't think I'd be able to resist joining in shortly thereafter. Seeing her with a young smooth sexy guy is one of my all time fantasies! I hope one day we'll be able to do it for real!

Girlfriend just took her second black cock creampie after getting one last weekend. It's incredibly erotic to both of us.

The best moments come afterwards. We keep fucking like rabbits all night, still having the fresh memory of her barebacking a thick black cock with her juices glistening on it, and knowing that his cum is still deep inside her slutty pussy as we speak.

damn hottttttt

Girlfriend just took her second black cock creampie after getting one last weekend. It's incredibly erotic to both of us.

The best moments come afterwards. We keep fucking like rabbits all night, still having the fresh memory of her barebacking a thick black cock with her juices glistening on it, and knowing that his cum is still deep inside her slutty pussy as we speak.

you and your sexy lover are so hottttt. god, id love to fuck a woman after another man has cum inside her, so damn sexy , to feel another mans cum in a sexy pussy, mmmmmm, so hot!!!!!!!!!!!

you and your sexy lover are so hottttt. god, id love to fuck a woman after another man has cum inside her, so damn sexy , to feel another mans cum in a sexy pussy, mmmmmm, so hot!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. It is definitely a sexy treat. And honestly I can say that, after seeing her fuck a few other guys, it's so much more erotic when she is fucking a black guy. I've always loved to see petite white girls barebacking big black cocks, and now it's finally taking place right under my eyes. You can notice how much she gets into it as she is anticipating having a black cock fill her pussy with cum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back