Dear X:

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Vermilion,

Totally. Which is why it's going to be non-stop between now and Christmas :devil:

Zade
xxx

Dear Zade,

I understand the post fully and would like to accept the position.
Where shall I start?
x
V

---

Dear Vana,

Roger that.
x
V

Vermilion said:
Dear Zade,

I understand the post fully and would like to accept the position.
Where shall I start?
x
V

---

Dear Vana,

Roger that.
x
V
Dear V

Who is Roger? :confused: No Rogers allowed . . . ;)

Vana
xxx

Dear Zade

If Madonna was playing I'd be in heaven. :cathappy:

Vana
xxx

Dear FuckNut:

I can't read your mind. If you don't actually stop (instead of just slow down) I don't know that you're waiting for me to cross on the crosswalk. Here's a thought: Put down the cell phone. If you're concentrating on your driving instead of your conversation, you might just figure out that stopping for a crosswalk is not only a good thing, it's the law.

Oh, and one more thing, piss off. I should have turned around and smacked your truck, then feigned an injury. Maybe that would have taught you a lesson, dumbass.

Signed,

McNotAmused

Dear Red

I'm very glad to see your story being submitted, since I look forward to reading about Laresa's release from captivity and you do it so well. Bravo! :cool: :kiss: :rose: :heart:

Hugs,
Sev

Dear X,

You made my day on Sunday when you read to me the letter you had written yourself. For the first time in a long time I feel real hope, not only for you, but for us.

My main concern has always been that you be happy, and that your daughter grow up to be whole, and happy. I can't really express what it means to me that you are finally "seeing" things for the first time.

I have faith in you; I always have. I believe you are capable of great and wonderful things, if you only give yourself a chance.

Thank you for taking that first step towards giving yourself that chance.

~ Sherry

Dear World:

Ok, sucky diagnosis. Still not quitting. But... can I have a little time to get used to having CFS first before the next crisis?

H

Dear J,

Next time, put a little less orange juice and a little more rum in your Ravi. This tastes like some fruity Kool Aid.

Dino.

Dear Body,

Excellent timing as always. Give me a break, ffs, the period pains have only just gone and now you hit me with *this*? I have a dissertation to finish, please stop sending pain impulses for this morning at least.
x
V

Dear exchange rate:

You really suck...if I were getting vacation money to go home you would be great but when its the paycheck being split more than half when its payed in it really really bites :mad:

Dear Assistant,

I realise you're pissed off because I pulled you up on your pathological lateness and interesting position on company working hours. No, it wasn't personal as I pointed out. However, if you continue to have such an attitude, please don't be surprised to find yourself doing all the shitty jobs I can think of. I don't enjoy being a bitch, but I will be if necessary.

Regards,
Your ever loving Boss.

Dear R.,

I'm happy for you. Really, I am. How nice that you have that option. I envy you. But, I would be lying if I said that I didn't wish that you'd never gotten involved in our lives in the first place. You can't miss someone who was never there. Yes, he would want you to be happy. But, don't use him as an excuse. If it's something that you want for yourself, then say that.

By the way, your timing stinks.

-- Me

Last edited:
Dear N,
Okay...I deserve it...go ahead with the "I told you so's". I'm ready for it. ;)

:kiss:
~C~

ps - thank you for being a good friend :rose:

CarolinaHeat said:
Dear N,
Okay...I deserve it...go ahead with the "I told you so's". I'm ready for it. ;)

:kiss:
~C~

ps - thank you for being a good friend :rose:

Dear C,

:kiss: i wouldn't say *that* phrase to you, in your current state- i know you have a lot on. You know i am willing to help with these things in any way i can.

*kiss*

ps- anytime, and thank you :rose:

Dear Fem,

A lot has happened in the 10-15 minutes you've been in the shower fucking yourself senseless (I expect full webcam footage afterwards, by the way). It would appear that we're getting married now, so you need to come out of the shower, dude.

Abs was going to make us drive away in a transit van. I vetoed it, and now we're getting a Bugatti Veyron instead. Can I drive first????? :D

Cloudy has made us a blanket, which we can fuck on as soon as we're a discrete distance away. We're also having has brownies as a layer of our wedding cake.

It doesn't matter if you don't want to get married. We can just get married anyway and keep all the wedding presents :cool:

I do think you're well hot, though :heart: ;)

Zade
xxx

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Fem,

A lot has happened in the 10-15 minutes you've been in the shower fucking yourself senseless (I expect full webcam footage afterwards, by the way). It would appear that we're getting married now, so you need to come out of the shower, dude.

Abs was going to make us drive away in a transit van. I vetoed it, and now we're getting a Bugatti Veyron instead. Can I drive first????? :D

Cloudy has made us a blanket, which we can fuck on as soon as we're a discrete distance away. We're also having has brownies as a layer of our wedding cake.

It doesn't matter if you don't want to get married. We can just get married anyway and keep all the wedding presents :cool:

I do think you're well hot, though :heart: ;)

Zade
xxx

dear zade

can we fuck now and get married later?

jessi
:catroar:

femininity said:
dear zade

can we fuck now and get married later?

jessi
:catroar:

Dear Jessi,

...I so want to say no to your question, because I've read it's empowering for a woman to say no. But I'm not sure I can be that pure and well-behaved, especially not when you're around :eek:
My place or yours? :devil: ;)

Zade
xxx

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Jessi,

...I so want to say no to your question, because I've read it's empowering for a woman to say no. But I'm not sure I can be that pure and well-behaved, especially not when you're around :eek:
My place or yours? :devil: ;)

Zade
xxx
yours :kiss: :rose: :heart:

Back