To Capture a Captain's Heart (closed)

"And I'll help you if I can," Christopher promised with a gentle smile. "You've already shown the whole country your care and mercy for the unfortunate, and somehow you manage to keep most of your jarls happy and loyal too. I dare say you've done the impossible, and so quickly. And if we can all continue to agree on the greater good in your court, it may just last."
 
Kayla pressed her cheek against her husband's chest and let out a sigh. She loved him dearly, even in spite of their troubles just before their wedding. She wanted a long and happy life with him and they were well on their way.

"You know what I want?" Kayla whispered, looking up at him with a small grin. "I want my husband to take me to bed so we can give this whole baby thing another try."
 
"What if your husband is too lazy to move?" Christopher asked with a grin of his own, leaning back and stretching comfortably.
 
"Are you demanding that your queen do all the work?" Kayla asked as Christopher leaned back lazily. "I wouldn't have expected that from you, Captain. You are typically such a willing participant."
 
"That'd be quite a sight," he murmured in return, a hand resting on her lower back as he stole a slow-burning kiss.
 
"I ride with you all time. It wouldn't be much different." Kayla teased as he brought her in for a long, slow kiss. "Do you know how many men would kill to be in your shoes? I never had to worry about another suitor when I was younger but there were many that tried to negotiate that deal with my Da."
 
"I know exactly how lucky I am, and I intend to enjoy it for all it's worth," Christopher grinned, drawing her into his lap.
 
Kayla leaned down and kissed her husband as she ground her hips down against his own, his hardness growing against her as she worked herself on him with a quiet sigh and moan.
 
Christopher leaned back easily, letting Kayla rest against him as their hips met. His hands slowly slipped their way under her dress, his fingers catching her undergarment after a moment. With a soft groan of his own as she moved, he kissed her throat and one hand rose to loosen the laces at th back of the dress.
 
"Chris." She murmured, her voice needy as his hands worked to peel apart her clothing until she felt cool air on her back and bottom.
 
Letting the dress pool around her waist along with her underclothes, Christopher began to explore her skin and feast on her breasts adoringly. His fingers were playing with her folds through the fabric of her underwear, welcoming her onward.
 
"We will never have a child if you do not pull off my undergarments, love." Kayla whimpered as her husband worked to tease her into a frenzy. "Surely after all of this time together, you would remember that."
 
"So impatient," he chuckled, but obliged by shifting her up and pulling her clothes away completely. He only bothered to toss aside his shirt and unbuckle his belt before he welcomed her back into his lap. Unbuttoning his trousers, she would feel his shaft rest against her seam as he stole another kiss and another.
 
"I'm not impatient. If anything, I have the patience of a saint." Kayla murmured softly as he got her situated in his lap with his cock pressed against her body. "Oh, Chris..."

She leaned in and kissed him, moving slightly until he slipped inside of her body and she let out a long, low whimper.
 
Back
Top