Dressing Sexy to Go Shopping

kalens99

Really Experienced
How many of you ladies enjoy dressing to show off your assets when you go out shopping? Does getting checked out by good looking guys make shopping a little more fun?

How many of you ladies enjoy dressing to show off your assets when you go out shopping? Does getting checked out by good looking guys make shopping a little more fun?

I wear a tight pencil skirt and a semi-transparent blouse with a black bra so guys get a good idea of what I offer. No panties usually, which usually makes me feel sexier

I wear a tight pencil skirt and a semi-transparent blouse with a black bra so guys get a good idea of what I offer. No panties usually, which usually makes me feel sexier

Do you get picked up by guys when you go shopping? Or just let them enjoy the view?

There was a Spanish lady and her younger son that came in yesterday to pick up a food order and she was wearing a nice white polo shirt which also happen to be see through. Underneath she was wearing a white bra with blue flower print that was easy visible. It was obviously coordinated and quite sexy.

There was a Spanish lady and her younger son that came in yesterday to pick up a food order and she was wearing a nice white polo shirt which also happen to be see through. Underneath she was wearing a white bra with blue flower print that was easy visible. It was obviously coordinated and quite sexy.

that is hot. I wonder what he thought about the way she was dressed hehe

As a guy, I would much rather see a woman tastefully displaying her assets as opposed to most of the women I see shopping who wear baggy sweats and house slippers...

As a guy, I would much rather see a woman tastefully displaying her assets as opposed to most of the women I see shopping who wear baggy sweats and house slippers...
I intentionally wear low cut tops and tanks when I go shopping. I don’t mind showing them off and I don’t mind them being stared at. It makes an otherwise tedious task like grocery shopping way more enjoyable.

I so love the idea of taking my wife shoe shopping in a shorter dress and no panties. Have shared the fantasy with her and we've both enjoyed it. Not something she would ever actually do though.

Not shopping alone. Whenever I'm going out casually, I dress to show off. Braless? Yes. Low cut? Yes. See through? Yes. Midriff? Yes. Short bottoms? Yes.

Sometimes, yes all at once.

Does that mean I become a very good girl when the occasion is formal?

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT.

public service

well, as a public service announcement from men in my area
thank you to all of the women who got out into public being sexy
and ...that doesn't necessarily require a lot of effort or being all made up etc
you all know how to do it.....
short skirt
super short dress over a swimsuit giving the allure of the short dress that will show it all.....
spandex shorts or yoga pants
sports bras
the list goes on forever
almost any girl can be super sexy when she wants to be
and almost all of us men appreciate the slightest effort!!

I second the thanks to all you ladies who enjoy "dolling up" a bit extra to go out shopping! ! :kiss:

I love to dress to impress while shopping. I love the attention I get always

Back