Protection (closed)

I smile slightly and kiss you passionately while you hold me. “I love you, Alan. I love you with all my heart.” I say before our embrace breaks and I hurry upstairs to start baking with Molly.
 
Even with all that has gone on the last few hours, I can't resist grabbing a handful of butt before you head upstairs. Following you up the stairs - always looking for an opportunity to look at your butt - Molly is impatiently waiting in the kitchen for us.

"I'll go ahead and call in our pizza order; Molly and I can pick it up when we go get the movies for tonight."

Zapping a cup of coffee in the microwave and sitting at the table watching my 2 girls bake cookies.
 
“Alan.” Molly asks, looking at you with her hands messy with cookie dough. “My teacher says we can all invite our mommys and daddys for lunch next week. Would you come with my mommy?” She asks you and I turn to watch for your reaction.
 
After nearing spewing a mouthful of coffee all over the kitchen, "Molly, I would love to come with your Mommy to the lunch next week." Guess I should have waited for you to give me some indication that this was OK with you, but as usual, I went ahead and suck my foot in it.

Guess I'll have to be on my best behavior; no ass grabbing or anything like that!!
 
“I think that sounds like a perfect idea, Molly.” I say, bending down to kiss her cheek as she smiles at both of us. I give you a smile as she turns back to her cookies and with a wink, I help her finish up.

“Alright, go and wash your hands and then you and Alan can go pick up the movie and pizza.” I kiss her cheek as she scurries off and I pop the cookies in the oven before I turn back to you. “She’ll be so happy if you go to lunch at the school with us. Her daddy never went.”
 
"Guess I'm not picking up a movie for us tonight . . . no way to keep that from little Miss Bright-Eyes at the video store. Do we have enough wine? I don't want to run out later if I can make a stop now and take care of everything in one trip."

Pulling you over for a hug and a kiss, "I don't think she has seen us in a lip-lock today; better ler her catch us so that she knows everything is OK at home."

Her she comes . . . barrelling down the stairs with her coat. "C'mon Alan, let's go . . . stop all the kissing." However, the smile on her face says she likes seeing Mommy happy.
 
I smile as you kiss me, hugging me tight until we’re parted by Molly. “Pick up a bottle of red wine. We can never have enough.” I say, sneaking one more kiss before you’re off with Molly.

Molly is babbling in the backseat of the car as you head to the video store. She seems happy enough, her eyes bright as she talks all about what they learned at school that day. “Alan, do you love my mommy?” She asks absently, looking out the window as the scenery goes by.
 
"What do you think, Molly?" It's always interesting to hear things from a child's perspective.

Before she has much to say, we arrive at the video store, and the question is temporarily forgotten as she heads for the kid's section of the videos, talking me into 2 videos for the weekend. It's only a w minute drive on to the pizza store and the store next door for a bott;e pf wine.

On the way home . . "So what do you think, Molly . . do you think I love your Mommy?"
 
“I think you love my mommy.” She said as you pulled away from the pizza place. “And I think you love me. You two sure kiss a lot so you have to love my mommy. I like having you at our house. It makes me feel safe.”

She keeps babbling until you pull up in front of another store and she frowns, looking at you in the front seat. “Alan, where are we?” She asks as you help her to get out of the car. “Why are we at the princess store?” She asks as she takes your hand and follows you into the jewelry store, where she thinks princesses are made.
 
"Molly, you're right. I do love your Mommy . .. and I love you, too. And if it's OK with you, I want to marry your Mommy. The man who owns this store is a friend of mine, and he is going to help me pick out an engagement ring for your Mommy to wear so that everyone knows that we are going to get married."

As we talk with my jeweler friend and explain what I want, Molly's eyes are bigger . . "You want to marry my Mommy?"

It doesn't take long before he finds just the right ring . . . perfect for your hand . . . and Molly agrees. As he goes back to wrap it, I have a chat with Molly. "Molly, this is a surprise for your Mommy. We can't tell her when we get home. I'm going to wait and surprise her when we are eating our pizza. Can you keep a secret until then?"
 
Molly’s eyes are wide the entire time that you look through the rings and she nods at your question of keeping it a secret. She smiles at you, over the moon as she holds up her arms to you to be picked up. When you pull her into your arms, she hugs you tightly around the neck and kisses your cheek.

“You’ll make my mommy so happy.” She says in an excited voice. “And you’ll be my new daddy! And Alex and Maria will be my brother and sister! I’ve always wanted a brother and sister!” She bounces in your arms, her eyes wide and sparkling.
 
Driving home, Molly is bouncing all over . . . well, as much as the seat belt will allow . . .

Once we are home, she manages to keep quiet, but I'm sure you can tell she is about to burst with something . . . so rather than keep her from exploding, "Molly, will you go get the bag I left on the chair by my jacket in the living room."

As she runs and returns, I set the pizza and wine on the counter . . . you wondering what she is so excited about. Taking the jewelry store from her hand, I pull out two boxes. Opening the first, I kneel down before Molly and open it . . . a tiny princess necklace with the tiniest diamond for a crown. "Molly, is it Ok with you if I marry your Mommy?"
 
I watch the two of you interact, a curious look on my face as I pull down plates for dinner. My eyes go wide as she brings in a bag from the jewelry store and you kneel down before her and give her a tiny princess necklace. She squeals loudly, jumping up and down as you ask her if it’s okay that you marry her mommy.

“Yes!” She says, barely standing still as you put the necklace around her neck. “Thank you, Alan!” She cries out, wrapping your neck in a rough hug again.

“Alan, you didn’t have to do this.” I say softly, spotting the second box and the breath catches in my chest. “Please tell me you didn’t…” I say softly.
 
"Mmmm, yes I did," as I turn and stay on my knee in front of you. Opening the box, I take out the ring and slide it on your finger, "Michaela, will you marry me?"

Anticipating that you will say, "Yes", I stand up and wrap my arms around you, "Can I kiss her now, Molly?"
 
The diamond ring that is offered to me takes my breath away. The emerald cut diamond is nestled in a setting of white gold and I look at you with wide eyes, tears gathering on my lashes and escaping down my cheeks.

“Oh, Alan…” I breathe as you slip the ring on my finger, sweeping me into your arms before I even have the change to stammer out a yes. When Molly nods with a grin, my lips are claimed by yours and I wrap my arms around your neck, welcoming your lips.

When our kiss breaks, I stare up at you as the tears continue. “Baby, this ring is just too much. It must have cost you a fortune.” I say, self conscious about the size of it and also weary of the fact that I didn’t have to buy my own ring this time around.

“Yes, I’ll be your bride, Alan. I cannot wait until I’m your wife.”
 
"That's why I took Molly with me instead of you; that way I could get you what I wanted to get. And I cannot wait until you are my wife."

Molly is jumping up and down and running around the kitchen. "OK, girls, I'm hungry. How about some pizza, then we've got a movie to watch."
 
I kiss you one last time, getting Molly settled down enough to eat two slices of pizza. She is still wound tight as we try to finish our meal. I tell her to go watch TV for a few minutes so we can eat in peace.

“Thank you, baby.” I say softly as I reach across the table and squeeze your hand. “I can’t ever tell you how much this means to me. I’ll have to thank you properly later.” I say with a smile as Molly calls to us to come join her.

“Molly Susanne, you need to be patient!” I call back as she gives a deep sigh of frustration. “You sure about having another one? Two kids could outnumber us quickly.”
 
"We'll be there in just a few minutes, Molly." Turning back to you and squeezing your hand in return, "And I will be looking forward to your proper thank-you."

Finishing our pizza in relative peace, pouring a couple of glasses of wine as you clear the table. one more hug and kiss before we move into the living room and sit on the couch as Molly starts her first movie.

Settling back, snuggle close together . . . that is until Molly decides that her place is between the two of us. Sipping our wine as she enjoys her movie, actually falling back and drifting off to sleep just as the movie ends.

"OK, babe, I'll carry her up to her room and you can come up and help me get her into bed. Then we have some time to ourselves . . . TV downstairs . . or TV in the bedroom?"
 
I follow you up to Molly’s room where I get her into her pajamas and then tucked into bed. I kiss her goodnight and sneak from her room, meeting you in the hallway. I wrap my arms around your neck and draw you down to kiss you passionately. I whimper against your lips as I rub my hips against yours, feeling your cock hardening through the layers of our clothing.
 
"I'll take that to mean we're going to the bedroom. I'll go down and make sure all the lights are off and the doors are locked."

Watching you wiggle you ass as you walk down the hall to our bedroom. Everything locked securely . . . lights off . . . outside lights on . . . don't want to think about anything else tonight except that cute little lawyer waiting for me in the bedroom.
 
I’m naked as you come back into the bedroom, lying on the comforter and waiting for your impatiently. I smile at you as you step into the room and I take a moment to spread my legs for your view, my wet folds showing you just how excited I am.

“Look at me, Alan. Look how wet I am. It’s all for you.” I say in a husky whisper, the sparkle of your ring the only thing on my body. I reach down and spread my pink lips for you, letting you see everything. My hard clit is begging for attention and more juices gather.
 
Closing the door . . . locking it . . . not the time for a 5-year old's sex education to begin. Not even bothering to get undressed, I hurry to the bed and crawl between your thighs.

This is not a time for teasing; I pressing my mouth to your spread wetness and bury my tongue inside you dripping canal of feminine sensuality, your thighs squeezing my cheeks. Going to do everything to drive you right up to the edge of your first orgasmic cliff and push you over; this will be a night of love-making that we will both remember . . . well, at least until the next.

I know I am finding just the right spot . . . and just the right amount of pressure on your clit; there is a certain sound to your moans when your whole body is connected to your clit.
 
I gasp as you crawl between my thighs and dive right in without undressing. My thighs clench your head firmly as I feel your tongue push deeply into my tight passage, loving me in ways that I could have never imagined. I moan and squirm beneath your lips as you apply pressure to my needy clit.

“Yess…baby.” I whimper, one hand sliding through your hair and the other teasing my hard nipples as you press my clit harder and I jerk my hips up off the bed, begging for more. “Yes. Yes. Yes!” I cry out as I cum, my hips dancing for you as my pussy flutters around your tongue and the juices flow.
 
You already know how much I enjoy drinking your juices and not wanting any to go "to waste"; I take my time swallowing as much as possible, kissing your inner thighs and licking up the droplets that got away.

As your thigh muscles slowly relax, and drop to the bed beside me, my fingers are still caressing and massaging your butt. Kissing your lower belly and all around your sweet opening, keeping you squirming on the bed.

Finally standing up from the bed and starting to undress, "I suppose you're ready to go to sleep now; it's been a pretty long day." Just as I finish saying that, I drop my boxers and my hard cock springs into view.
 
I sigh as you clean my pussy so lovingly, not missing a spot as you kiss my belly and then kneel on the bed to undress. I smile up at you and roll my eyes. “Well, I can understand that you’d be tired, being so old and all.”

I laugh softly as I scramble to turn around and come face to face with your handsome cock. I look up to your eyes as I lean forward and start to love it as I love you. My lips press a kiss to the head of your cock, tasting the precum that is leaking out before I part my lips and take you deeply into my mouth. I moan around your length at the taste of your cock and shiver at the thought that you’re all mine.
 
Back
Top