Fuck

Fuck...just stumbled upon this thread again, and I have to say you all seem like a very fucking nice group of folks...not a fuckwit among you:D

tumblr_ouvzqxeibN1r2an97o1_500.jpg

One of these days I wanna write a story about a jinxed domme and Very Serious BDSM constantly going fucking pear-shaped.
She annoyed the Wicked Witch of Obscure Fetishes and was cursed to never be able to tie a strong knot or aim a flogger accurately.

Fuck giving an opinion that might differ from the crowd of huggers.

Fuck liars and snakes and the wallowers and followers.

Fuck not finding a little happy someplace, somehow.

Fuck that every fucking cliche comes true -

- fuck that life is too short
- fuck that words can hurt and you can't take them back
- fuck that I can't change anything but my own choices and reactions
- fuck that I forget drama sucks and get caught up in it
- fuck that love feels shitty and difficult when it should be the safe haven

Fuck not making changes or the hard choices.

and

Fuck ALS.

Last edited:
Well... January maybe. Fucking holidays.

Then again, SADS sets in hard right around that time, at which point I'm just better off abstaining until April.

So, maybe April.

Fuck me indeed.

Fear not.

I'll pick up you, TC, Cookie, and Far, then we'll go do therapeutic shit. Toilet paper some houses, stand in the produce section at the grocery store recklessly eyeballing people whilst eating grapes, start a few fires, maybe even loiter on the grass. C'mon, It'll be soothing and wacky!!! :D

I remember in the Army when I asked a master sgt what time it was and he said "twelve a fucking clock."

Fear not.

I'll pick up you, TC, Cookie, and Far, then we'll go do therapeutic shit. Toilet paper some houses, stand in the produce section at the grocery store recklessly eyeballing people whilst eating grapes, start a few fires, maybe even loiter on the grass. C'mon, It'll be soothing and wacky!!! :D

Soothing, yea! Wacky? Well. Grapes sound good. I need a fucking nap.

:rose:

Back