Bored and HARD on call at the hospital...

Call...

On call today...let me know if you wish to talk. Hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks. Mark.
 
OMG what is going on in this world. A Hot Horny Doctor has to sit alone waiting for a post? This world has got to be off its axis lol!


BTW Bump!
 
Call...

On call today...let me know if you wish to talk...will be here all night...hope you had a good weekend.

-Mark
 
Call...

On call tonight...let me know if you wish to talk. Hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful night.

-Mark
 
call...

On call tonight...let me know if you wish to talk and hangout...I'll be here. Hope you have a great rest of the night.

-Mark
 
Bored on call

I know graveyard shift can suck but if a hot associate or DR on staff is there....MMMMMMM..
 
I know graveyard shift can suck but if a hot associate or DR on staff is there....MMMMMMM..

I once had a night job at a university hospital with access to a private oncall room. One of the surgical nurses flirted with me, having me give her a test tube full of semen each night. After 3 nights, we went to her place when we got off duty. We played all day despite our sleep deprivation. She dressed me in lingerie, then drove around town running her errands while I stayed in the car. Back at the house, she blindfolded me and tied me down, and then after screwing our brains out, put a foley catheter in me. She was crazy!
 
Hi...

On call tonight...let me know if you wish to hangout and talk...hope you had a good weekend...
 
call...

On call...let me know if you'd like to talk and hangout...hope you are having a good weekend!
 
Back
Top