Reflections of a Fractured Soul

Fractured_Soul

Proud Owner of Aurantica
I was advised by a playground regular to introduce myself here. I'm a somewhat old fashioned gentleman of chivalry and compassion. I have many flaws which can lead to self destructive thinking. I am always honest even if you may wish me not to be. I have very few expectations of anyone aside from myself.

So I welcome you to my reflection room where nothing it what it seems, but every drop of it is true. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Just expect to answer some of mine in turn.

Sincerely,

The Fractured Soul

I was advised by a playground regular to introduce myself here. I'm a somewhat old fashioned gentleman of chivalry and compassion. I have many flaws which can lead to self destructive thinking. I am always honest even if you may wish me not to be. I have very few expectations of anyone aside from myself.

So I welcome you to my reflection room where nothing it what it seems, but every drop of it is true. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Just expect to answer some of mine in turn.

Sincerely,

The Fractured Soul

you profile:This is my second account. My original one got compromised.

So what was your original name?

Sincerely,

The Fractured Soul

Well welcome.
And never worry about having too many flaws...........everybody has them. ;)

you profile:This is my second account. My original one got compromised.

So what was your original name?

If I were to reveal my original name it would circumvent the reason for creating the new account. I can give you hints but I kindly request my old account not be linked to this one.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Though, I do notice no one is taking the opportunity to question me.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Though, I do notice no one is taking the opportunity to question me.

There's a fine gentleman known as IHateClowns. I suggest you follow his lead and toss out a few for us all to answer.
And for that matter, it's worth a read to get to know your fellow play grounders a bit better.

Hmmm.

1. What is your Name?
2. What is your quest?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
5. What is the capital of Assyria?

Hmmm.

1. What is your Name?
2. What is your quest?

I actually know these by heart.

1: I'll just use my screen name. JSensei
2: My quest is to have as much fun as possible
3: Orange
4: African or European?
5: Nineveh

Hmmm.

1. What is your Name?
2. What is your quest?

1.Aqua
2.Fun
3. Green
4. Fuck if I know
5. Nineveh

I actually know these by heart.

1: I'll just use my screen name. JSensei
2: My quest is to have as much fun as possible
4: African or European?
5: Nineveh

You failed to realize the last question was a trick in that Assyria ceased to exist in the 7th century BC; I presented the question in the present tense. And at the time of its downfall the Capital was disputed between Babylon and Damascus (If I remember correctly.)

You failed to realize the last question was a trick in that Assyria ceased to exist in the 7th century BC; I presented the question in the present tense. And at the time of its downfall the Capital was disputed between Babylon and Damascus (If I remember correctly.)

Pssh... I still say good for AG for knowing the answer. :D

I actually learned THAT in Sunday school a decade ago.. I don't think anyone else knew why I was snickering though...

That's too deep for me. Remember #2? Fun.

Pssh... I still say good for AG for knowing the answer. :D

I actually learned THAT in Sunday school a decade ago.. I don't think anyone else knew why I was snickering though...

I only learned that more recently when kid reads Bible stories to ME.

Yes so obviously I'm a Monty Python fan. I am, however, tempted to recite all of "Nudge Nudge" at the moment especially the final 3 lines.

Good <insert appropriate time of day here> Play grounders.

I suppose I should answer the questions above as well.

1: Fractured
2: To seek out new life and new civilizations... oh wait wrong line. Umm to find my special some one I suppose.
4: Approx. 24 mph
5: As stated above trick question.

Resurrection

So I was told to start a thread in the playground about myself, again. I thought why should I add to the clutter when I have this perfectly good thread I can dust off.

So a thousand posts and a year later here I am again in basically the same situation as last year, but maybe my playground friends will come to visit and chat or whatever. Stay tuned for future updates about me, Batman! I mean Fractured_Soul

Damn that really doesn't roll off the tongue as well.

You must return here with a shrubbery or else you will never pass through this wood alive!

Anyways, your sig-link is broken :eek:

Here's a question for you then: How have you managed to be 93.2% pure while being on Lit?

Here's a question for you then: How have you managed to be 93.2% pure while being on Lit?

Fantasies and imagination only make up about 10% of the test. Actual experience is the other 90%. I've never even been kissed IRL. So the only thing I can remember than counted against me IRL was social drinking and going to a strip club.

Fantasies and imagination only make up about 10% of the test. Actual experience is the other 90%. I've never even been kissed IRL. So the only thing I can remember than counted against me IRL was social drinking and going to a strip club.

Well, if you look at the bright side, it wouldn't take anything extreme to change your percentage, like with the rest of us ;)

Oh, hey! Thought I'd pop in and say Hello. I'm glad you dusted off your thread, I wasn't here all last year so I never knew you had one in the first place. Good to see you out and about!

Now what's this about an old name and a new name, are you who you say you are or are you your own alias, or what :confused:

Back