Fireside chat/exposure

cryingalien

Literotica Guru
Ever imagine sitting someplace quiet with the crackling of the fire being the only noise that breaks the silence with someone that makes you completely weak in the knees? A little too much bourbon and a lot of courage have pushed me to a place I promised myself I wouldn't go again. So here goes. Have a great night!:devil:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Ever imagine sitting someplace quiet with the crackling of the fire being the only noise that breaks the silence with someone that makes you completely weak in the knees? A little too much bourbon and a lot of courage have pushed me to a place I promised myself I wouldn't go again. So here goes. Have a great night!:devil:
attachment.php

I like fires. And bourbon. And this pic.

attachment.php

Did you say something about being weak in the knees? Because, yeah. Thank you for this.

I am sitting right here by the fire if you are interested in crawling over!:devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Coming from you and your yummy pics that is a great compliment. Anything you might like to see in the next edition? Raging hot embers on those tongs?

That sounds dangerous. I like seeing your sexy mouth though :)

I like danger and feeling all that heat all at once. What about you?

Just another pic for you and your dirty little pic club!
attachment.php

Last edited:
attachment.php

So sexy, as always. :kiss:

attachment.php
Love to show a certain someone how far it go deep inside....

Last edited:
hearing for her touch...those hard muscles.....her long claws in my back!

Back