Make your reader climax in 200 words or less

Her sun-kissed skin glistened in the summer's heat. Neon pink bikini accentuated her curves and her golden tan. Soon, she was fast asleep.

She awoke to a warm, wet feeling inching up her leg. A tongue licking its way up sent shivers through her. Eyes squeezed, enjoying the mystery, the heat radiating off her no longer belonging to the sun.

Delicate fingers unlaced her bottom and pushed them to the side. Gentle caresses spread her thighs wider and opened her up to the world. She felt breath on her inner thighs as the mouth drew nearer.

With a slow lick, the tongue worked up her lips – first one, then the other. A second and then a third time. She felt herself getting wetter and her breathing quickened. The tongue parted her lips and tasted her. Flicking in quick hummingbird darts around the inner walls, swirling and thrusting deeper.

The mysterious person took her clit between strong lips and sucked deeply as two fingers entered her. Hard and fast, tips curled to rub the roof of her pussy, she felt her orgasm building. Hands clenching the chair tighter, toes curling, she felt the rush overwhelm her. ((196))
 
Touch old so I hope I am not engaging in threadophelia this just grabbed and so I started. Being new thought I would toss it out there and so I did....

*cracks his knuckles* *deep breath*….. and go
---------------------------------------------------------------

You’d been gone to long, coy smile worn as a confession of intent. Your eyes masked by lids as my hand found your throat, a plea and a command combined. My knee nudged yours apart as trapped breaths broke over quivering lips. Your mouth a rosary, to kiss as too entreat, faith restored with wet warmth and hint of cinnamon.
Fingers over silken thigh to trace thin fabric, relish the subtle heat of flesh separated by gossamer strands. Faint sigh, little groans as needy fingers plunged into you, our form finding the solace of a wall. As I fell into you anew burning with in myself, teeth over neck, tiny shakes our moment, my possession.
Clumsily freed from the bondage of clothe, flesh met flesh at flash point. My fingers brushed your lips slick with yourself; our next kiss tasted like sin. Hips on thighs, merged and ploughing, forms entwined my self imbibed. Trembling legs supported by taught spine, sloppy kisses laid with abandon. Murmured “fuck me’s” tripped over gasped “harder’s” stretched about me, crushed betwixt flesh and plaster. There I owned you, there I was yours, there you were precious, and there I was strong.
Here I come….

199 words, I rather doubt its quality but rather enjoyed tapping it out been a while since I flexed my proverbial pen.


"Our next kiss tasted like sin.".

Oh yes.
 
His mouth fell on her again, lips latching over her swollen flesh, and her world lit on fire. The finger inside took up its swirl and plunge again, and John Bone began to orchestrate the most heavenly assault on her senses.

All control over herself was lost. Brigit felt as though she'd been tied to a horse whose backside had been slapped and she was now careening forward through unstoppable pleasure, unable to clutch even the tiniest branch along the way to help her slow down.

There was an awkward wriggle between her legs for the briefest of moments which made the beginnings of a question go flying by in her mind. Her grasping sheath was made tight with a renewed pushing. Bone had added a second finger, and she was now doubly full.

She gritted out a strangled moan at this, but he was not finished. The tips of his fingers curled up, and as he dragged them out again…

"John!"

Brigit nearly exploded on his hand.

What is he doing to me?

The strokes continued, and his fingertips raked over some seed of pleasure she didn't know she had, the pull of his mouth again added in, making her cry out with startled enjoyment.

"That's it, girl," his words of encouragement came low between bouts of determined suckling, "show me. Show me what you want."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

227 words (I know, I just couldn't find a better place to cut it) from my WIP, The Devil's Ties: Brigit & Bone. This is happening in the galley of a pirate ship, in 1716 between a lady's maid and the ship's cook. :)
 
It had been a long time since they’d last met. She had been grieving the loss of her father in a car accident. He had been six months into a yearlong assignment overseas.

Now she was feeling a lot better, and so he sent her the airfare, hoping to meet during the upcoming weeklong national festival holiday.

And so, here they were, together again, longing to tear the clothes off each other and romp in the huge hotel bed.

With her groin pressed against his prick, tenting the front of his jeans, he used his fingers like a blade and drove them, through the material, into the crack of her arse, brushing her cunt lips, and as he ploughed deeply into her, he knew exactly how soaked she would be, and how ready she would be for the anticipated entry to her horny cunt of his big hard cock. He knew how much she wanted his cock; just as she was sure he wanted her.

Continuing up, he grabbed her soft rounded arse, and gave it such a strong squeeze, she yelped a little, but graduated quickly into a purr of delight. She bit his neck in ecstasy.


about 200 words.
(inspired by a recent .gif)
 
I Love 69 - In 199 Words

You on top of me, your soft breasts pushing again my torso, your hard nipples poking at my skin, your hair tickling my legs, your full lips against the smooth skin of my shaft, your tongue swirling around my engorged head which is seeping salty juice. One hand is gently squeezing and massaging my balls while the other pumps my cock into your warm, wet mouth. I take in the sweet smell of your pussy next to my nose and the taste of your nectar. With a wet finger, I massage and probe your ass while I suck your pussy lips and circle your throbbing clit with my tongue.

I moan into your folds and you moan around my cock as we bring each other closer to ecstasy. You suck hard and beat my cock as I buck my hips and drive my member into your mouth. I finger fuck your asshole and rhythmically and forcefully lick your clit as your juices coat my chin. Your body tenses and your clit throbs against my lashing tongue. You moan loudly and cum hard in waves as I groan into your pussy and fill your mouth with jets of hot cum.
 
Tempting Me

I entered the room and found you tempting me with your ass in the air, swaying back and forth. I knelt at the edge of the bed and gently kissed and rubbed the soft skin of your ass with my hands and face. As I rubbed my unshaven chin against your inner thighs, the scratchy sensation caused you to rock forward, but my kisses and licks persuaded you to return to me.

I slowly and deliberately kissed your vulva and outer lips until you rocked back into my face trying to coax me to do more. Relenting, I parted your pussy lips with my darting tongue. Up and down upon your inner lips I waved my tongue, taking in the taste of your sweet juices. Then I drove my tongue deep into your pussy while I gently rubbed your clit with one thumb and massaged your asshole with another.

I then took both your hands and put them on your butt so you could spread your cheeks and I could thoroughly tongue fuck your asshole. My tongue drove in and out of your asshole as I rubbed your pussy and clit with my free hands until you shuttered in orgasm.
 
Between Roommates

As soon as I walked into the living room, I became surprised at the sight of my roommate Andy laying naked on the sofa with her legs open to expose her wet pussy and before she looked at me with hungry eyes and asked, "Well? Are you going to punish yourself by staring at me? Or are we finally going to do some serious fucking around here?"

And after she fingered herself and looked at me like she was saying, "I want to fuck your cock!", I quickly got myself undressed and jerked myself in front of Andy while I was looking at her like I was saying, "I love the taste of pussy!"

Then, it was after I licked on that sleazy fuck slut's moist hole that I rolled her over and gave her one hell of a hard fucking in the ass before we stopped what we were doing to catch our breath and Andy placed her lips to my ear and said, "You were able to shoot your load in my tight ass. And I really am glad that you did."

Sometime later, Andy and I became the proud parents of the cutest baby girl on Earth.
 
197 words describing a slaves worship of her Mistress.

The slave knelt, wearing only a wide, black collar to which Mistress attached a leash. Mistress then slid her right, 5 inch heeled shoe between the slaves spread legs, separating her labia with the pointed toe. With her left foot resting on the chair behind the kneeling slave, Mistresses crotch was only inches from slaves downturned face.

With her robe open, Mistress pulled her thong aside exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. "Kiss me." She ordered the slave.

The slave responded by gently placing her lips on the Mons Venus of her Mistress and holding them there. Then moving ever so slightly downward inching closer to the upper folds of the labia, but still not using her tongue because she had not been instructed to.

"More slut!" Ordered Mistress

The slave's tongue slid between mistresses Labia and pushed aside the clitoral hood causing Mistress to shudder with arousal.

Feeling Mistresses reaction to her worship, slave increased her fervor closing her lips around Mistresses swollen clit and sucking as she flitted it playfully with her tongue.

With her head thrown back and her eyes squeezed shut, Mistress rocked her hips forward as slave tastes the juices flooding her face.
 
Cock and two Finger Assault

My long hard member was lying against my flat belly. You straddled my torso, lifted my cock and slid it into your tight pussy. You were so wet that my cock penetrated you until it felt as if it would breach your cervix. After a brief moment, you began to slowly rock on my cock, sliding up until only the head remained inside you, and then lowering yourself down until you were grinding against my pelvis.

With the middle finger of my left hand, I dabbed it in the pussy juice that had collected on my balls, and very gently massaged your rosebud. Once more I wetted my middle finger in your overflowing juices, and I inserted my middle finger into your ass hole up to the second knuckle. Then I began to slowly and carefully finger fuck your asshole while you rode my cock.

I wanted you to cum, and cum hard. So I dabbed the middle finger of my right hand in your wetness, and rubbed your swollen clit firmly in a circular motion. Within a few strokes, your muscles tightened and waves of pleasure cascaded through your body as I continued my cock and two finger assault.

.
 
From my WIP: The Sexual Adventures of Heather H

His lips brushed the back of my neck and wandered down my back. Hands grazed my curves. “Baby you’re so fuckin beautiful I can’t get enough of you” he moaned, then bent me over the bed and kicked my legs to either side. A finger, wet and long slipped inside me.

Our dance began.

Matt’s hands were cold and strong. One hand squeezed my wrists and pinned my arms above my head rendering me powerless. His other hand roamed my body. Matt was good with his fingers and probably the reason why he kept me coming back for more. His fingers trailed inside my thighs to my freshly shaven lips. Slowly, he parted them and with two fingers he played with my clit and then stuck one finger inside me. Matt found the spot that made me shake and pressed on it till I was wet with desire. I heard him unzip his pants and felt the head of his dick rubbing into me and covering my pussy with his cum. He entered me. His rhythm, perfect bringing me to a warm and strange place that I never wanted to leave.
 
Her probing tongue was pure ecstasy

I was totally spent. I had never cum so hard in my life, and the puddle of goo on her belly was ample evidence. Just moments before, I had one hand between her legs, while the other clenched a fist full of hair to hold her head up. She had one hand stroking my cock and the other parting my cheeks. I was pressing her nose to my tailbone as she tongue fucked my ass. Her probing tongue was pure ecstasy.

Alternatively, I would rub her clit and then plunge three fingers into her soaked pussy, to which she moaned with delight, then squirmed to get a better angle on my asshole. I was more than willing to be accommodating; to force her face tighter against my butt cheeks by her hair. As I felt my orgasm build, I rhythmically stroked her clit, and she matched my tempo on my cock and in my ass. Her moans, then my moans filled the room. As she climaxed wildly bucking against my hand, I smashed her face between my cheeks; and with her tongue deep in my ass and hand pumping my cock, I unleashed a torrent of cum on her torso.
 
Stupid Bitch

His long fingers bit into my wrists. I heard the rip of duct tape and felt it’s sticky fabric bound my arms to the headboard. Blindfolded, gagged and tied, I still fought him and tried my best to wiggle out of his trap. The tape pulled my skin but I ignored the pain. He held my neck and whispered into my right ear “Stupid bitch.” He grasped my hair and pulled my head back - till I thought it might snap off. His dark voice spat “It’s playtime.”

He ran his hands down my back and reached under my dress. I heard cutting and felt my panties being removed. Both of my legs were spread and tied and now I was now exposed. I heard him unzip his pants and he crawled between me. His cock was hard and he shoved himself into my vagina and pounded into me. His thrusting getting stronger and he screamed at me “Look what you made me do you stupid bitch.” He screamed it again and again his voice getting louder his hands grasping my body. One last hard thrust I heard him moan “I love you baby.” Then felt his body crumble. Just like always.
 
200 words: Todo List

I went to the store after lunch rush to cross an entry off my Todo List.

I snuck past "Employees Only". She's doing prep alone. That's her routine-- a routine I've learned-- and memorized-- and will use against her.

Blond ponytail down to a wonderful ass on display in tight yoga pants. I sneak behind her-- and snatch her. Arm around throat. Hand over mouth. Bend her over the table. Aprons make excellent gag. I whisper: "Don't bother struggling".

Through the semi-mirrored window, customers pass by, wondering who will help them. They're feet away, and none of them can help her.

Yoga pants slide easy over slender hips and thin thighs. My elbow on her neck keeps her steady as I jam myself in. She isn't wet, but I don’t stop. I moan with each thrust, and she whimpers.

She's too good to me; I don't last long. I force her to her knees, facing me. Fingers on throat, squeezing. Wetted cock explodes. After, I wipe myself on her tear-and-cum stained face, smearing my mess.

I leave her ruined, curled on the floor, whimpering. I slip out the back-- and look to see whose next on my To Do list.
 
I caressed my hands along her cheek, combing my fingers into her curls. She leaned into my palm and mewed her assent. I lowered my lips again, merging us, making us one. I felt her hand guiding me. I wanted to stall, to enjoy her more. Her beauty was beyond measure and our play had caused a fire between my legs.

“Please,” she whispered. Her need was as great as mine. I let her pull me in. I entered the warm bliss not breathing. Just feeling. Her legs spread wider, a low moan of pleasure tickled my ear. I felt her smile on my cheek when I reached her depths. I withdrew, straining, and entered again. Incredible sensations were quickening me. I stayed deep, trying to relish longer. I felt her hips shift, grinding. I knew what she wanted, but feared I wouldn't last.

“Please,” she whispered again. I couldn't deny her, not with that angelic voice. I countered her hips, increasing the grind. I sat on the verge, not breathing, just straining to carry her. I felt her head throw back, her neck extended and joyous sounds moved past my ears. I exploded into her, emptying myself.
 
I grab a fistful of her hair, and pull her kicking and screaming off the bed. She hits the ground hard, and I drag her back to her bruised knees. Her face is flush and messed with streaking mascara. I lay myself on her quivering lips.

"Take a breath, slut," I whisper, "And pray I finish before it becomes your last."

She gasps. Good enough for me. I lean forward and stuff myself into her mouth. I start to buck, deliberately hitting the back of her throat, like I want to beat her skull from the inside. Her choking just gets everything wet. I force my way past her gags, into her throat. Her hair is like reins-- and I mash her face into my hips. Buried as deep as I can go, I pump my cock around in her throat. Her gags try to expel me, but can't. Her face is flushing. I'm so close, and her eyes flutter. She goes limp, and I hold her up by her hair.

I don't know if she's breathing when I cum down her throat-- but when I drop her, she gags and chokes, sputtering out whatever she didn't swallow.
 
Discipline?

She knows the rules, yet she has broken one again. Now we are in the familiar position, she across my lap, her panties around her knees and her bare ass turning redder with every slap of my hand. My discipline-applying hand continues to strike her sensitive skin, while my other hand is extended to her face. She has both of her hands grasping my wrist while she gently sucks my fingers. If her grip becomes too tight, if I feel her nails dig into my skin, if she breaks suction on my digits, or if I detect her teeth on my fingers, she will be denied the release she desires.

Once her ass becomes angry red, I will allow her to suck my cock. She will do so willingly and lovingly, knowing that if she does not, I will not grant her the satisfaction of my cock inside her. I will simply cum in her mouth. But if she is good, I will enter her from behind so I can watch my cock disappear and reappear between her fiery red cheeks, and she will be allowed the release she has earned. But is it discipline if it is so pleasurable?
 
Last edited:
I enjoyed his tongue as it licked all the folds of my bare lips, sucking my clit into his mouth as his fingers began to dance inside of me., bringing me once again to the edge of climax. He then did something I had never thought of before - his fingers began to explore my anus, as his mouth continued to explore elsewhere. As his finger slipped into me it sent me over the top, I squirted all over his face. He kept wiggling his finger and kissing my pouty lips until my body began to relax.
“wow” was about all that I could mutter. He crawled up next to me - kissing my body as he did - stopping to suckle each nipple on the way. He gathered my face in his hands bringing my lips to his - I inhaled my musky scent from him as he kissed me forcing his tongue inside. My hands began there exploration of his body. Finding his rock hard penis, I slowly stroked, enjoying how he felt in my hands. Our kiss continued, our tongues dancing together, as I stroked that handsome cock.
 
I love to kneel before him, taking his cock in my mouth. Getting it nice and wet. Placing my hands on his hips. Licking down the shaft to his balls. gently lapping his sack. Sucking one ball then the other into my mouth, rolling them against the roof of my mouth. Releasing them to lick up and around his penis, to the tip. Then taking his helmet into my mouth, working my way down with my lips gripping his cock as my tongue flicks around. Taking as much as i can into my mouth - stopping there to let the muscles of my throat relax around his now rock hard shaft. Inching my way down taking as much as i can. feeling him tickle the back of my throat. Then once again working back up his penis with my tongue, lips & mouth working tracing the pulsing veins of his cock. Hearing his moan. Working my best to receive the reward of his hot cum shooting down my throat. Swallowing ever last drop. Continue sucking until he either begs me to stop or he gets so hard again that i get to start all over.
 
The Kiss

Their hands barely touched but it was enough to shoot Melanie into his world. She looked at him, his hair thick, covered one eye which peered into hers.

They walked silently into the back room and locked the door. His hands shifted from her face gently sweeping over her body. His fingers looped around her panties and he pulled them to the floor. He pushed her legs open and kissed her blushed lips. Plunging his tongue in deep as if it was her mouth.
 
Would You Like To Suck On My Candy Cane?

It was on the night before Christmas that we got home from spending the holiday with my parents and I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

While I was drying myself off, I suddenly heard some Christmas music coming from the living room which made me wrap the towel around myself and step out of the bathroom just in time to see my wife Denise standing naked in front of the fireplace with a Santa hat on her head and a candy cane in front of her legs.

And with a smile, she walked over and asked me, "Would you like to suck on my candy cane?", which made me slip off my towel and say, "I was about to ask you that same question."

And after we laid down on the floor and she sucked on my dick while I was doing the same thing to her pussy, I rolled Denise over and gave her a hard fucking in the ass until I pulled out my cock and squirted cum on her butt.

That was before we snuggled ourselves by the fire and Denise placed her lips close to my ear and softly said, "Merry Christmas, Darling."
 
My back is against the wall. Your lips pressed possesively against my own. Slowly your fingers take the curve of my hips, lifting my legs around your waist. The way your flesh softens and molds against mine is a dance that I wish never to end. The pads of my fingers press into the glistening soft tissues on your shoulders as your hips undulate against mine. Wet, succulent sounds of sex fills the space around us as your ridgid shaft makes a serious attempt to entice me into an orgasm.

Your nose is buried into the freespace of my neck. The vibrations of your husky tone, "Cum for me," settle onto my skin. You thrust harder, deeper, growling each time you discover my g-spot. I whimper constantly, my muscles firmly grasping your erection. My body quivers with erotic delight as your aggressive thrusts demand a climax. Panting heavily, I explode, coating your phallus with my warm, milky juices.

Carefully you lower my weak legs to the ground. Your arms claim my waist and I press my head against your chest.

My body can't handle this sort of freedom. (188)


Great work, thanks for creating a clear and amazing picture.
 
I caressed my hands along her cheek, combing my fingers into her curls. She leaned into my palm and mewed her assent. I lowered my lips again, merging us, making us one. I felt her hand guiding me. I wanted to stall, to enjoy her more. Her beauty was beyond measure and our play had caused a fire between my legs.

“Please,” she whispered. Her need was as great as mine. I let her pull me in. I entered the warm bliss not breathing. Just feeling. Her legs spread wider, a low moan of pleasure tickled my ear. I felt her smile on my cheek when I reached her depths. I withdrew, straining, and entered again. Incredible sensations were quickening me. I stayed deep, trying to relish longer. I felt her hips shift, grinding. I knew what she wanted, but feared I wouldn't last.

“Please,” she whispered again. I couldn't deny her, not with that angelic voice. I countered her hips, increasing the grind. I sat on the verge, not breathing, just straining to carry her. I felt her head throw back, her neck extended and joyous sounds moved past my ears. I exploded into her, emptying myself.

very sensual. I like it. I want to read more from you
 
Inside The Photography Studio

As soon as I got to Mark's photography studio and said 'hi' to him, I was surprised to see his wife Kris in only a robe which nearly made me want to get my ass out of there.

But that was before Mark had placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "Relax. She just volunteered to be part of our project."

And after I noticed how serious he sounded, I just shrugged my shoulders and said 'ok' before I stepped behind a screen and took my clothes off.

Then, when I saw Kris sitting naked on the floor, I placed myself in front of her and allowed Mark to take some pics of us.

After that, Mark went into the darkroom just in time for Kris to ease my cock into her pussy and beg me to fuck her.

And while I was drilling her pussy and sucking her tits, I looked at the darkroom door and saw Mark peeking out and rubbing his dick.

After Kris and I finally stopped fucking each other, I looked into her eyes and asked, "What is going on?"

"Simple, Silly! You gave us a baby!", Kris said before she and Mark smiled.
 
Slave

Our vanilla life is sweet. We are the perfect couple. When we are out, I will get a drink for him and he will open the door for me. But when we return home, I am his slave. I don my collar as I walk in the door, my symbol of his ownership of me. I treat him as my king and obey his every command. I lovingly suck his cock when asked, and my body is for his pleasure. I offer my master every hole that he desires. For him to be pleasured by the submission of my pussy or my ass is my greatest reward. My only want, my only desire is for my master to come, and it is my ecstasy when he fills my cavities with his semen. I will only have my satisfaction, my orgasm if it pleases him.

And if he is not pleased, I will submit to my punishment without question. His hand has turned my ass checks to an angry red, and then I have sucked his cock, tongue fucked his ass hole, and offered my body for forgiveness. I only desire to please my master, as I am his willing slave.
 
A Room Of Pure Gold

I just got home from a long and hard day at work and was tired that I went into the bedroom, plopped down on the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

But that was before I heard some soft rock music being played outside of the bedroom which made me get out of bed and follow that music into the living room in time to instantly watch it change into a room of pure gold and see myself standing in the middle of that room without any clothes on.

And just as I was about to try to figure out what was going on, a beautiful brunette came into the room with her robe open to expose her naked body and looked at me with a smile on her lips before she allowed me to suck her moist pussy with my hands on her butt.

But just as I was about to suck on her huge tits and let my large dick enter that wet pussy, the alarm clock went off and I found myself back in bed and wondering why I was unable to meet such beautiful women in real life instead of in my dreams.
 
Back
Top