Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband just told me that if I wear panties in bed I'll get nasty diseases.

This is a scientifically proven fact. Also, regularly initiating sex is also known to keep the Dr away. Never can be to careful, you know.
 
If I could move some of my butt to my boobs I'm sure I'd walk better. It's a balance thing.
 
You know, I lurk over here in the HT. I've gleaned a lot of information from you informative people.

So...


Thanks. Thanks veddy, veddy muchly.

:)
 
The Really, Really, Really Sad Dinosaur
dino_hb_spread1.jpg
 
Hah - well at least you managed to disrupt their waste of time meeting.
Big sorry for your wows - ouch!!! Now you don't even get to kick the washing machine.

:rose:
 
Thank you Rainshine (at this point, I always feel the need to sing a version of John Denver's song.....Rainshine on my shoulders look so lovely.......Sorry, I am quite aware that I'm weird) you made my day, realizing that someone always has it worse off, and we're never alone.
 
Pmann!!! When did you change my profile!! You shit. You'll keep!

What? You don't like guys in their 20s? You don't want some guy in his 20s sending you cock pics and dirty PMs?

I'm a little worried though... I'm not sure what "you'll keep" means. :eek: Sounds ominous.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top