Nouvelle Alliance (closed for Sean Renaud)

Damian stopped at ten, but not before rearing back one final time and moving but he stopped shy, lightly brushing the belt down over her buttocks and thighs one last time before resting it on her back. One hand moved back to her buttocks smoothly gliding up and down her backside pausing slowly on the angry red welts raising up on her buttocks. The other hand moved in front of her face once again. "Now kiss it like a servaent does to her master. Or we can do the next twenty swats and after that I'll get creative. Before I do I should let you know that I'm the one who breaks the girls personally before we put them on the streets and with good reason.
 
Anita body was shaking as he brush the belt over her bottocks and thigh, she was so sore as never been in her life. Winces as she felt his hand run over her buttocks sending shivers up her spine. She look at him in pain and hate as he made his request, the idea of his creativity made her despise him. She open to reply but his next statement made her pale. She didn't know he as in that kind of business,the thought made her sick. She thought he was in gambling like a father not the type of to do with prostitutes.

Lowering her gaze as she actually feared him for the first time but refuse to show him. She took a few deep breathes before summoning the courage to slowly lean over and kiss his lips. She fought the urge to bite them off, she realized he was a man worthy of his reputation and was out of her league. Whispers: Please Damian, no more...you made yourself clear...
 
"See, you are capable of learning. Now remove the rest of your clothing I want to see what is mine." He was still lightly stroking her buttocks. "Once we've gotten you trained things can be a lot better for you."
 
Anita kept telling herself to play along till she escaped. She slowly stood up, cursing in pain. She reluctantly took off her underwear. Placing her hands over her body to hide herself from his view. She was naturally hairless behind her hand but was not so willing to expose herself to him: I did what you asked...now please let me go...*naively thinking he let her go without consuming their marriage*
 
"Unless you want me to give you twenty more swats you will stop covering yourself and stop thinking of escape. You will live here with me forever. That is your fate, this is your life." Damian tilted his head slightly and reached for his belt. "Do you know how to dance?"
 
She lowered her gazed as she drop her hands, exposing herself to him, her breast were firm C cup, to his pleasure he witness she was naturally hairless. She hated him so much, clenching her fists as he made her feel so helpless and as if he owns her. Glance up to see him reach for his belt as she instinctively back away fearing he strike her again: no...i cant...not a skill of mine...i paint...*lowering her gaze,blushing* Please Damian stop this..i just wanna be left alone...please stop...why are you doing this to me, i said , i accepted being your....wife..what more you want of me!?

She swallows hard before asking: Damian, i cant...lay with you...not yet...please..all i ask is time...a few...months to know each other...is all i ask of you...
 
"You can't dance. That's a shame, we'll have to fix that. Now however isn't the time for that. I didn't suggest that you lay with me but may rest assured that I will take you when I am ready and it will not take months." Damain struck the belt across his palm. "Now get on your knees and crawl, he pointed towards the bathroom. You need to learn to be aware of your body and the effect it has on men."
 
She obviously look relieves as he mention not bedding her but didn't like that he wouldnt wait months. Winces as he whips his belt: what?! *she wanted to kill him so badly but fear the belt more, she reluctantly got on all four and began to crawl into the washroom, Just as she reach the washroom, she look at him and pales" effect on..wait...what you talking about...please, no more Damian...please just let me go, i cant take anymore of this...please, Damian, I beg you...i wont defy you in public, just stop this...please...*she feared what he had in mind for her, she hated how vulnerable he made her feel *
 
"You will not defy me at all or in any way." Damian stared at her hugrnily as he started to unbutton his shirt and then stopped. Damian walked over to the enormous shower, it was almost a room in and off itself with several different heads but he only turned on the central head and then stepped away from it walking back to her. "Undress me and then you will clean me and satisfy me."
 
She tense up as she crawl into the huge beautiful bathroom,watching him in the back as she wanted to kill him.She slowly got up and walk to him,began to unbutton his shirt slowly with shaky fingers.She let the shirt drop to the floor.*she begun to undo his pants, slowly pulling unzip his pants, she look shocked; Looked up in shock as she listen to the end of his command: "sss..sa...satisfy you? You...you...you said we would not do this...you cant take back your word.."*the marble floor making her shiver, her nipple hardening*
 
"You have hands, a mouth, an ass, breasts. You can find a way but for now focus on bathing me." He looked down at his black silken boxers straining to hold his manhood in check. As it was the waste band was already losing the battle. "Perhaps you can tell me a story and convince me to handle the physical aspects myself, sooner or later you will learn, it's just a matter of how long it takes and how much you insist on being put through." Damian shrugged slightly glancing at the shower which appeared to be getting up to temprature as the steam was starting to rise up.
 
Anita paled at his reply:....bath..ing...oh..*she walks over to the bath and turn on the faucet, one it was a decent temperature, she reluctantly talk over to him. She step behind him as she remove his boxers to avoid being face to face with his cock. She motion to the bath: its ready...you can get in...* she hated how small he made her feel. She walked over to the bath, bending over to stop the water once it was full: what kind of stories would you like to hear? This is not exactly what i am used too do...
 
Damian walked over to the bath turning it down, but not off since it may come in handy later and was practically a spa more than a tub anyway and walked over to the shower he'd already started motioning for her to follow him. Soap, shampoo, wash rags and the like were hanging around the perimeter. "Now get to work woman."
 
She grabbed some soap, wash rags with shampoo and conditioner as she followed after him in the shower. She turn on the shower for him as she began to scrub the soap bar against the wash cloth as she step behind him. She began to wash his back and his arms. pushing back her hair that was getting wet as she began wash his ass and down his legs. She turn to face him but refuse to make eye contact with him as she began with his arms and focus on his chest. Spending more time then necessary of his chest before sliding the washcloth once over his cock without bothering properly washing his manhood. She kneels down to wash his legs before getting up: i'll get the towels...while you rinse off*the turns to leave the shower as she was already soaking wet herself*
 
Damian raised a brow and then rolled his eyes but stopped shy of saying anything. He let her go while he finished rinsing down. It was her first try and she'd made something that resembled an effort depending on who you asked and why. "Well you are still learning." He muttered aloud before stepping out of the shower. He walked over to the side of the bath nearly full now and wondered if she was coming back or if she was going to attempt to run.
 
Anita didn't see the point of running away right now as she might only get one chance and didn't want to screw it up. She simple found the towels in a closet and brought them back with her. She set them on the counter and walk over to the tub. She closed the water and motion him to get in, her long raven hair glued to her like live vines following her curves: you can get in now...what story you want me to tell you?
 
"Oh, you're chance at that has already passed once I got out of the shower, now get in the bath." He gave her a moment to do so then gently guided her head under the spout soaking her water and then shampooing her hair. He draped his legs over her shoulders for the moment holding her place while he started gently kneading her scalp and working the shampoo into her hair. "Are you a virgin?"
 
Anita rolled her eyes as he mention it was to late which sounded childish: fine, next time, i'll tell you a story as long you tell me what kind..*she carefully step in the tub not daring defy him while she was naked.She felt like a child around her as he seem to take control of every part of him, she was glad he wasn't insisting on washing her private part and doubt he be so controlling. She shook her head as she came from under the spout, surprised as he began to wash her hair. Gasps as he drap his legs over her shoulders, holding her in place, as she open her mouth to argue...she decided against it. It was actually nice as he began to wash her hair, so relaxing. The question taking her off guard as she turn beet red, her body almost turning red. She hesitated a moment before replying honestly; yes...why?*she expected him to mock her as most people did since she was used to it*
 
"A true virgin or just one of the girls who's holding on to something special?" He asked calmly still washing her hair. He let that stop for a moment guiding her head back beneath the spigot to rinse her hair out. "If you' behave we'll condition it and perhaps braid it." He smirked then pushed her foreward and slipped into the tub behind her, his erection pressed against against her lower back while he soaped up a wash rag and started with her arms, her shoulders, her back and then he moved to her breasts taking his time rubbing the coarse cloth over her nipples, cupping them one after the other while he continued to speak. "I suggest you get used to this by the way."
 
Anita was a bit offended and confused by the question: I dont know what you mean by something special but no. i never been with a man, hell your the first i even kissed, reluctantly might i add...technically you stole my first kiss. I am my father's daughter, i cant exactly be sleeping around...I thought my first time should be with my hus...i mean something special *she couldn't believe she almost said husband after all this, she could just kick herself. Her thoughts cut off as he rinsed her hair out, she didn't expect to enjoy this at all yet it felt wonderful: You sound like my mother, i mean why is it so wrong for me to like it in a ponytail for quick wash...*she didn't try to complain as he push forward thinking the washcloth must of fell in. Till she felt him slip in the tub, shocking her: what you doing!?!? *Instinctively try put distance between her back and his erection but couldn't place enough distance between them: you dont...i mean, i can wash myself...I..*gasps as he began washing her breasts,winces as the cloth scrap against her nipples* what you mean? get used to it? *She instinctively closed her leg in hope he see no point to wash her private. He made her feel like a child and helpless, as if she needed him*
 
"Spread your legs. The next time you attempt to cover up or be shy you'll get those extra twenty swats, and they we'll continue whereever it was we left off." Damian whispered in her ear then continued washing her. He went back to her breasts, enjoying himself and pulling her back against him so she could feel his prick pressed against her spine. The washcloth and his hands did eventually leave her breasts and move onto her belly, he was particularly interested in her naval taking his time but he eventually passed that. Instead of moving where she espected him to though he pushed her away and turned her around and started with her feet.

"I was just asking. I know plenty of women who . . ." he paused chewing his word for a moment, "-mutually masturbaute with boys or suck them off or let them take their asses so they remain virgins." He ran his fingers and the cloth between her toes, over the underside of her foot and then along her calf lifting it slightly out of the water. The backs of her knees, her thighs, one then the other.

Damian's eyes were locked on hers when he finally gently between her thighs.
 
Anita tense up as he whispered in her ear, knowing he wasn't bluffing. She reluctantly spread her legs,biting down her lip as her return to washing her breasts.Her back tense but she didn't dare pull away as she didn't want to be belted. Her body trembling as he washed her slowly with the cloth, she hated how small he made her feel with she was with him. Gasps as he simply turn her to face him as she clung to the edge of the bath, jump up as he began to wash her feet. Biting her lower lip as her wash them, she was ticklish and tried her best not pull away her feet:no, never...that is not me..i could never do such a thing...*buries her face as the cloth was tickling her feet, sigh in relief as he began wash her calf.relaxing slighting as he let go of her feet. Look up at him as he raise her legs slightly out of the water, look gulped: ....why , you looking at me this way...*swallows hard fearing what he wanted from her* you said, not yet...*she didn't dare move* shall i...get out...of the water...? *open that was it*
 
"Yes, you should sit on the edge of the pool. I'd like to see what I'm doing." He helped her up with his hand son her narrow waist then moved in closer as he gently washed her slit coaxing until he could find the spot all women had that could coax a reaction out of her whether she wanted it or not. "You are going to be my wife, within these walls I'm king and I expect to be treated as such. I'm going to use you everyway you've ever imagined and several that you've never even considered. Outside this house, when I and if I decide you are trustworthy enough for that I expect you to act the part of the obedient and supportive wife. But we'll get to that later."
 
She sat on the edge even though she wanted to leave; what you mean? *she accepted her help for the first time without a fuss, blushes as he gently reaches down and began to wash her slit,making her whimper as she bite her lower lip. She look up at him embarrassed: use me? wait, are you saying, i am not allowed to even leave this house? what about school? *she had her own plans and none involved staying at home under her husband rules: Damian , please..i dont wanna be locked in this house...please, i swear i wont defy you in public again, please, i dont want to be locked in this house *she never imagine he would actually rubbed her freedom to move, wash her, removing her basic right*
 
Last edited:
Back
Top