Accents

2981notrohrm

Really Experienced
Perhaps a slightly tame topic for this forum, but let's be honest - some accents are just plain sexy. Do you have any favorites?

A couple of my co-workers are Puerto Rican, and just listening to them talk...wow. I also like some eastern European accents...still remember spending an evening in college hanging out in NYC with a girl from another college. Nothing happened except some enjoyable conversation, but two things stick with me: the way her ass looked in those jeans and her accent - she was Bulgarian. It's a shame her college left the next day and I never saw her again; I could have listened to her all day and night.

What are your favorite accents, and what are some you're not that crazy about?

An Irish accent on a woman is really sexy to me, could listen to them for hours. I've only heard Puerto Rican accent on TV but I like what I've heard.

I agree with Eastern European. Irish is nice, as mentioned. French obviously. Israeli women sound nice as well, and similar to French.

For me it is either an English accent or better yet a dolcet, lilting Scottish accent.

Women with English, Austrailian, Scottish, and/or New Zealand accents drive me crazy.

I find pretty much all accents differing from my own to be rather sexy. I think it is the element of the unfamiliar.

I knew a man from Iraq who had this quiet, sweet voice that made me melt. Then an Israeli who drove me crazy when he spoke Hebrew. And, of course, as an American woman I will always fall under the stereotype of loving an Englishman.

My own accent seems to draw a lot of attention from international friends. But it might be more my voice than the accent itself, which is a neutral US one.

ETA: Also, Germans....man, Germans are hot. Just in general.

Last edited:
Yep, Accents are hot

I have a friend in Australia, melts me listening to him speak. There's a audio of an Englishman taking care of himself in the Audio Section of Lit, and it's a go-to for me when I can't sleep.

I agree, though, with above posters that most accents are sexy. Hell, I was told I had a sexy voice, and I'm from North Carolina. If you are familiar with Southern United States accents, not all are things I'd consider listening to, but we do have a slight "drawl." lol :rose:

I have a friend in Australia, melts me listening to him speak. There's a audio of an Englishman taking care of himself in the Audio Section of Lit, and it's a go-to for me when I can't sleep.

I agree, though, with above posters that most accents are sexy. Hell, I was told I had a sexy voice, and I'm from North Carolina. If you are familiar with Southern United States accents, not all are things I'd consider listening to, but we do have a slight "drawl." lol :rose:
My dad's family is from NC--I don't know what part you're from, but they're country with a capital C. I love them, but seriously. They tease me for my "city-slicker" Standard American accent though, so we're even.

As for what I think...I honestly can't stand Australian accents. I think that I'm the only person in the world who feels this way. I also hate Thai food. Maybe I'm an alien.

The accents that I prefer however, are Scottish (the manliest one, in my opinion), Irish (so charming), French (eau du seduction), and cockney and posh English (typical, I know).

A nice, soft, deep, slow, non-twangy Southern drawl also drives me up a wall.

Italian, Spanish, and German accents oddly don't do anything for me, either...

My dad's family is from NC--I don't know what part you're from, but they're country with a capital C. I love them, but seriously. They tease me for my "city-slicker" Standard American accent though, so we're even.

As for what I think...I honestly can't stand Australian accents. I think that I'm the only person in the world who feels this way. I also hate Thai food. Maybe I'm an alien.

The accents that I prefer however, are Scottish (the manliest one, in my opinion), Irish (so charming), French (eau du seduction), and cockney and posh English (typical, I know).

A nice, soft, deep, slow, non-twangy Southern drawl also drives me up a wall.

Italian, Spanish, and German accents oddly don't do anything for me, either...

OOH Girl...Cockney, HOW on EARTH could I have left that one out?? Can't understand damn near half of what they're saying... but ...still...very hot..

Oo...link?

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1427282

Here you go, sweetie. He's a doll, too. I just love how excited he gets, and his voice is so smooth. And he cums so hard...lovely..! That just pops my cherry..:heart:

who wants an aussie kiss..........it's just like a french one but down under :)

i do like a french accent on a female

I think it depends on the person. If she's a sweet girl with a softer version of her accent, I think it'd melt me pretty quickly. For example Northern Irish is usually seen as a harsh accent (and it really can be) but I worked with a Northern Irish girl a few years ago who had the sweetest accent going.

So on that basis, pretty much any although I'm particularly attracted to Northern English accents and some Scottish too.

Mmmm...posh British accent is a panty-dropper. Seriously. Although I love the others, they don't, you know, "do it" for me. But a really great British accent, preferably from a man with a really excellent voice, is the ultimate in sexiness.

Some other favorites & least favorites:

Can't do the German accent. Like a French accent, though not from Quebec. Dislike Aussie as well...some of you said that. I don't know why, I just don't love it.

Scottish is awesome, Irish is just ok. And yes, there are several Irish...they are beautiful to listen to but don't excite me.

A South Boston accent (think early Wahlberg brothers, before they got all cultured) = yum.

A Chicago accent = yum.

And a true Brooklyn accent is delicious.

But nothing, nothing, nothing compares to something dirty spoken in a proper British accent. Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Mmmm...posh British accent is a panty-dropper. Seriously. Although I love the others, they don't, you know, "do it" for me. But a really great British accent, preferably from a man with a really excellent voice, is the ultimate in sexiness.

Can't do the German accent. Like a French accent, though not from Quebec. Dislike Aussie as well...some of you said that. I don't know why, I just don't love it.

Scottish is awesome, Irish is just ok. And yes, there are several Irish...they are beautiful to listen to but don't excite me.

A South Boston accent (think early Wahlberg brothers, before they got all cultured) = yum.

A Chicago accent = yum.

But nothing, nothing, nothing compares to something dirty spoken in a proper British accent. Oh. My. Fucking. God.
*dabs my brow*

I'll be in my bunk.

A Chicago accent = yum.

I have to second the absolute yumminess of chicago :D

I honestly don't understand why the Aussie accent gets to people. Maybe because I hear it day in and day out.
I don't think there is any particular accent that makes me melt, but there are certain voices.

A feminine aussie just destroys me

but on another note.. Cheryl Cole is perfection until she speaks :D

I was never much for most American accents, maybe because I'm around them more often. For me, exotic = wonderful. I have a professor at my law school who has a West Indian accent...might take an elective class just to listen to her talk.

Latina women and Southern Belle's. Those particular accents drive me crazy. Add brunette and they're the total package! :devil:

Back