Come Closer (closed for heartofcourage)

Carrie smiled at her and leaned forward, her lips pressing to those plumb soft lips that Jenna had. She kissed her gently, her fingers finding her hard clit and rubbing it under the fabric of her panties. Her other hand reached up and trailed through Jenna’s long black hair, the kiss deepening as she swiped against her lips with her tongue.

As the kiss broke, she looked at Jenna with lust, noticing how much the other woman wanted her. “Stand up, little one, and put on a show for me. I want you to strip from that sexy black dress. After all the times you’ve watched me, I think it’s time that you returned the favor.” Carrie whispered against Jenna’s ear, her teeth catching the lobe and nibbling gently.
 
Jenna moaned into the kiss Carrie's lips against hers felt devine. When Carrie whispered in her ear and nibbled on her ear Jenna thought she would jump out of her skin as she gasped in pleasure. Jenna rose slowly shyly and unzipped the dress. She let the straps fall from her shoulder but the dress caught on her breast. Bringing her hands up she slowly peeled it down revieling her bare breast.

The dress pooled around her hips once again needing her hands to peel it down. She turned her back to Carrie and swayed her hips slightly as she finished peeling the dress from her hips and letting it flow to the floor. She turned back to Carrie with a bit of shyness and a lot of lust in her eyes.
 
Carrie took the seat that had been vacated by Jenna and she smiled as she watched the slow striptease that the woman was giving her. Her body was amazing and Carrie wanted to take her rough and fast, but she knew that it was best to make her wait and needy.

“The panties too, little one. I want to see all of that beautiful body.” She said with a smile.
 
Nibbling her lip (It was a nervous habit she was forever doing), Jenna slipped her thumbs under the sides of her panties and slowly rolling her hips as she did rolled them down until she was almost bent in two. She rose slowly trailing her empty fingers back up her legs until she was right. She stood there completely naked before Carrie. She was nervous but she was so aroused she couldn't even consider covering helfself back up.
 
“You are absolutely breathtaking, little one.” Carrie said with a voice full of awe as she stood from the chair and stood next to Jenna, her hands reaching out to trace over the full breasts that stood proudly on her chest.

She took a nipple in each hand, twisting until Jenna gasped and she smiled. Carrie was very pleased with herself as she watched the arousal grow on her raven beauty’s face.

“Show me to your bed, Jenna.” She whispered, her lips pressing gently against hers once more.
 
Jenna returned Carrie's kiss softly before turning and leading them into her bedroom she turned the lights on low to iluminate the room but keep it intamite. Her bed was was queen sized with an old fashion iron rod head board. The bed itself was covered in a black silk comforter. Her walls where white and decorated with diffrent black and white photos. The entire room was a monotone of black and white.

Selfconsiously Jenna whispered, "This is it."
 
“Very tasteful and modern, little one.” She said as she walked around the room and looked at the various photographs that were on the wall.

When she was finished, she turned and look at the naked woman standing before her. She smiled as an idea came to her mind.

“Alright, Jenna, we’re going to play a game.” She said as she walked over and placed her hands on her smooth shoulders. “You’re going to get on the bed and show me how you want me to touch your body. If you do a good enough job, I’ll give you a treat.”

She smiled at the wide eyes that met her and she was quick to lean in, giving her a heated kiss where her tongue dueled with Jenna’s, her hands snaking up to tangle in her long black hair. She jerked her head back, kissing along her jaw and down the long column of her throat.

“You’ll do that for me, won’t you, little spy?”
 
Jenna wanted to please Carrie but she didn't think she could touch herself while Carrie watched. She wanted Carrie to help her. As Carrie kissed on her she thought about it and thought maybe she could comprimise.

"I can't Carrie please understand I can't but.....but maybe I could..." She swallowed nervously. "Maybe I could use your hand and guide it?"
 
“My little spy is so shy.” Carrie said with a grin as she saw the woman swallow nervously. “This time, little one, I will do as you wish. Next time, though, you will be doing it alone.”

She allowed Jenna to pull her towards the bed and she waited until Jenna pay back on the black silk covers. Carrie stayed clothes in her dress as she climbed onto the bed, leaning over Jenna’s beautiful naked body.

“There’s no need to be nervous, Jenna. You are so beautiful.” She stroked her fingers over her cheek and down her chin, caressing the soft skin of her throat.
 
Jenna nodded and gently took Carries hand in hers. She guided Carries hand lightly over her breast circling her nipples but never touching before she walked their fingers down her stomche to her bare pussy. She guided each finger so it teased for a moment before moving there linked hands so that they where petting her. Her head fell back on moan as she guided one finger to circle and tease her clit but never touching herself where she needed it.
 
“Ah, so my little spy likes to tease herself, huh?” Carrie said, smiling as her fingers were guided around the hard little nub, wetness gathering on her finger tips. “Such a beautiful woman and with a beautiful body.”

She kept whispering in Jenna’s ear, her lips grazing the sensitive flesh as she watched Jenna’s head fall back and moan. She moved her fingers from her clit down to her opening, gently pressing against it for a moment before she went back up to the hard little nub and began to circle it again.

“Tell me what you want, little one.”
 
Jenna panted and withered in need arching her back. She let the fingers tease a little longer before answering Carrie's question.

"I want you fingers in me. Please Carrie." She pleaded panting before leaning up and capturing Carries lips with hers.
 
Carrie kissed the other woman with a hardness she had never had before. She dominated those soft lips, her tongue seeking entrance into the sweet mouth as she swirled her tongue with Jenna’s. Carrie brushed Jenna’s fingers aside, using her own to tease the woman beneath her until she was writhed in need. She stroked the entire length of Jenna’s sweet pussy before she eased two fingers into her tight entrance, sighing at the feeling of a pussy gripping her fingers so tight. Slowly, she started to pump in and out, giving her the stimulation that she needed, but keeping her on edge.
 
Jenna arched and moaned loudly. It felt so good but all she could mangage was to pant Carrie's name when her mouth was fussed with the other woman's. Jenna's hands snaked into Carrie's hair holding her close with a gentle touch. She loved Carrie's dominating over her.
 
Jenna was opening up and Carrie was glad to see it as she snaked her hands in her hair and held her close. Carrie used her thumb to grind against Jenna’s hard clit, her fingers picking up their pace. When she felt Jenna trembling and her pussy clenched her fingers, she pulled free of that pretty pussy and ended the kiss. With a smile on her face, she brought those sticky fingers to show Jenna her wetness and then pressed them to her lips.

“You didn’t think you’d get to cum so easily, did you, little one?”
 
Jenna whimpered but she knew it would be a better orgasm when she was teased and denied. She whispered "No."

Silently she moved her hands to cup Carrie's clothed breast squeezing gently she figured it was time to rack up some points of her own as she moved to nibble on Carrie's neck moaned at the taste of the other woman's flesh.
 
Carrie sighed at the feel of soft hands squeezing her breasts through her dress. She looked down and saw Jenna’s fingers softly caressing the sensitive flesh before she nibbled on her neck. Carrie moaned and stretched her neck for Jenna to have room to explore.

Taking her hands by the wrists, she pinned Jenna’s arms above her head and kissed her once more before she trailed down her throat and then began teasing those beautiful breasts. She started by placing soft kisses all along the perky flesh, her tongue stroking around an areola until she heard her moan and she sucked a hard nipple into her mouth, her tongue lashing the poor bud as her teeth closed around it lightly.
 
Jenna arched and moaned she tugged lightly on her hands but Carrie kept her restained. Carrie's mouth on her breast was a slice of heaven.

"Carrie, OH God Carrie your mouth feels so good........so damn good ........... oh Carrie." she panted out.

Before long Jenna's hips began to jerk of there own accord pleading for attention.
 
Carrie switched breasts, treating the lonely nipple to the same attention its sister had received. She moaned at the sweet taste of Jenna’s skin, smiling as she felt Jenna tugging at her wrists and her hips moving on the surface of the bed.

“Spread those legs wide, little one.” Carrie whispered as she pulled her lips off her nipple and nuzzled against the beautiful bud. “Hands stay here, Jenna. If you move, I stop.” She warned, nipping at the skin of her right breast with her teeth as she let go of her wrists and kissed her way down her tight belly.
 
Jan moaned and gripped the iron bars of her headboard to keep from reaching for Carrie as she teased her way down her body. Her body shivered in want and need.

"Please Carrie please I need you." She pleaded with the other woman.
 
Carrie looked up at Jenna and smiled. “Need me where, little one?”

She pressed open mouth kisses to each of her hip bones, trailing her tongue over the top of her pussy with the briefest of touches to her hard nub.

“Here, Jenna?” She asked as she settled between those outstretched thighs and kissed the skin around her pretty pussy, not giving her what she wanted until she said the words.
 
Jenna moaned her hips bucked "Yes Carrie please please I need you on my clit for the love all please Carrie." Jenna was becoming incoherent her need was so great.
 
Carrie nipped Jenna’s inner thigh as she pleaded with her to touch her clit. She spread the wet pink folds until her pretty clit was exposed to her view. She then leaned forward and flicked her tongue over the sensitive bud, her lips soon taking it between then and rolling it as she listened to Jenna’s cries of pleasure. Her taste was sweet and tangy, a beautiful combination for a beautiful woman.

Letting go with her right hand, she slipped two fingers into Jenna’s wet entrance, slowly fucking her with her fingers as she sucked and caressed that lovely clit.
 
Jenna moaned her knuckles turning white on the post as she withered and bucked against Carrie's talented mouth.
 
Carrie closed her teeth against the hard clit, applying pressure to it as Jenna bucked and moaned above her. She pumped her fingers faster, wanting the beautiful woman to cum as hard as she ever had.
 
Back
Top