New Member Introductions

Hi

I'm a 28 year old male from belgium who's bisexual. I'm mostly interested in lesbian incest stories and whole family incest stories and i've been reading stories on this site for quite some time before i decided i wanted to become a member. Anywone who knows a good lesbian incest story let me know and again sorry for the bad grammar, trying to improve my self.
 
Hi!

Hi,I'm a long time lurker! :)
About me:

I'm 29 and happily married. I joined this site because I am an avid reader and I love to write. I'm here to learn more about erotic writing, as well as to meet new people.
 
Hi,I'm a long time lurker! :)
About me:

I'm 29 and happily married. I joined this site because I am an avid reader and I love to write. I'm here to learn more about erotic writing, as well as to meet new people.

Hi Lorena. Hope you are finding what you are looking for. I'd love to help if you like.
 
hello all, also new here ,this is my first post,looking to make friends ,share ideas have some little bit of fun and solve a dilema that i have recently encountered. thanks for listening.
 
I'm 18, male, I like sex, as you can imagine, but not into cyber or phone, probably because I'm a strong supporter of going back to basics, that is, nature and all that hoo ha. Besides, people don't like to talk with me because often everything amuses me and I end up making lots of jokes.

I am here mainly to write. I enjoy writing erotica.
 
Hello, my name is Lina. I'm 20, and currently an undergraduate college student somewhere in California. I'm majoring in Graphic Design - one of my passions, along with reading, writing, and art.

I've just started reading erotica, sicne porn doesn't really do it for me since I love a good plot, and I'm extremely turned on by a good description. ;)

I'm here to make some friends (;D), learn about writing erotica myself, and to just explore my sexual side (which has been repressed for most of my life).

Nice to meet you all! :)
 
welcome to lit, eroticpickle. should i even ask about your username? lol... i love it!
i would like u to post a interracial story of a sister in a black man's bed. i have always wanted that my sister NEETU (25yrs) virgin cunt be taken by black man 9 inch cock. and this happened as my friend alex one day came to my home and saw my sister. i then gave him a reason (my sister) to come regularly and slowly he made closness to her and then one day he took her cherry.
 
Hi. I'm new here. I'm Jen, I'm 37 and recently divorced. I spent many years with one person only, and in a fairly puritanical relationship. I want to learn more about the world, and my body, so I thought I'd start by reading stories and such.
 
Hi all. :D. I'm new here. Name's Cassity, but will answer more nicely to Cass. lol. I'm 24. Been writing for a few years now, trying constantly to better myself.

I'd just like to thank everyone who submitted to the 'How To' section, I really feel it will help me improve. Actually find myself trying to remember all I've read and correct my common mistakes. I do hope I have a good run here, first time trying Erotica so..yeah. lol.
 
hello! i'm totally new here but want to share my thoughts and feelings. i'm 18-turning-19 and i love to read erotica, which eventually led me to stumble upon this place after spending many months reading stories on the site. i'm a huge metal fan and think it's the most badass music around. while i really didn't have any specific questions to ask, i still thought it'd be fitting if i introduced myself :D
 
Yo

Call me Will. Work of Fiction is taken from my initials.

As the Sherlocks out there would have deduced, I have an almost fetish level love for little in-jokes and... hmm, I guess you could call it 'planned coincidence'

Well, I'm 19 years old now, and really trying to get going with experimenting with my sexuality right now. Its something I've been waiting 5 painfully long years to begin!

Lol, well, knock me up - that means PM me, people - if you're interested in chatting or what have you. I'm in a pretty isolated corner of the world right now, so I'm not optimistic of anyone being in my neighborhood.

Well, nice to meet you guys!
 
Hello everyone just joined the boards and love reading the stories here and just want to start checking out the boards now and see what i can find and enjoy here. :)
 
Hello Everyone!!!! We are a 35-34 YO Couple that is trying this site together! Yes we are both gonna be on here! We are excited to be here and hope to be posting soon!
 
Never occurred to me that such a forum exsisted

Glad I found it, reading some posts here kinda makes my sticker peck out.:devil:
 
kinda new but can't post or do much on the site suddenly..not sure why..maybe I needed to post an intro? lol
 
Hello,

I have "lurked" her for a while and decided to join in the fun.

Four years ago I sustained a Spinal Cord Injury that left me clinically a "Incomplete Paraplegic". I can stand and walk a bit but that's it as far as not needing my chair.

Except to have sex. Yes with the help of modern medicine, Viagra, I can still screw like I was 18. The lack of full sensation in my prick is actually an advantage as I can go on and on and on !

So if any of you ladies would like to join me in mutual masturbation or more let me know.

PM, Skype, Chat or if you really want something different let the paralyzed guy "show you the way".

I'm horney just thinking about it !

Paradick1
 
Hi Im new here,

been lurking around here for a few months and thought i'd join to gain somemore experiences.
 
Back
Top