Mari's nest ... Rustic Escape ...

"One of many things we agree about ... and both enjoy ... "

I hear your words and feel you press closer to me, molding your body to mine as my arms tighten, holding you closer.

In that moment of delicate intimacy, I find myself torn on how I want to proceed, not wanting to shatter the equally delicate atmosphere that surrounds us. With that thought in mind, I let one hand drift down just a little. I find the bottom of your shirt and slip beneath it, just to feel the warm flesh of your back beneath my hand. I don't go any farther than that, but can't resist the soft sigh that slips from my lips at even that small bit of contact and heightened intimacy.
 
" ... so .. good ... "

I whisper eyes closing as I savour those soft strokes, my body pressing closer to you almost cat like in reaction to petting.

"MMmmm ... "

The low purr of pleasure escapes my lips ...
 
" ... so .. good ... MMmmm ... "

I hear your words, and feel your reaction to my light touches, and as I take both of them in, I also feel something else, something familiar, especially to this place. Using that feeling as a guide, I let one hand slip from your back, grazing across your side and eventually the outer curve of your breast on it's way to your chin. My other hand slides your shirt up a little further, giving me more soft flesh to gently rub with the pads of my fingers, keeping the touch light.

When my hand finally finds your chin and applies gentle pressure, lifting it. I lean my upper body back just far enough to let me meet your gaze. My hand slips up a little more as I hold your eyes with mine, gently cupping your cheek as I search your eyes for...something. With several options laid out before me, I take a chance and lean down, still cupping your cheek as I kiss you on the lips, a soft, tender, and exploratory kiss, hoping that you feel the same as I do.
 
Nestled against you, I feel relaxed ... safe ... I sigh softly as your hands stroke, aware of your one hand easing higher, but loving that light touch on my bare skin. The other also seems to drift higher, grazing lightly across the sensitive skin of my relaxed, receptive body ...

Your hand is at my chin, easily you guide my gaze upwards to meet your eyes and give a soft smile. The contact of your hand upon my cheek is so intimate, yet as ever you guide rather than demand. The touch of your lips upon mind is light, but mine move in response to yours drawing a firmer pressure and drawing you into a more lingering embrace.

Mouths parting just for enough to draw breath, my cheeks flush as the pace of my pulses increases.

"This is ... perfect ... "

I murmur acknowledging that not only do I love being held, but your touches, your kisses are no less welcome ...

:rose:
 
There is always the lingering worry that my kiss might step over a line, or even be unwelcome. I can't help but be truly relieved when I feel you not only kiss me back, but pushing for a deeper and and more passionate kiss. Even as we share that delectably intimate kiss, I feel you press your body that much closer to me, molding the soft curves of your body against the hard planes of mine. My body reacts of it's own volition then, returning your passionate kiss with a need all my own. My hand drops from your cheek to once again join the one on your back. I lay my palms against your back, gently massaging and squeezing your bare flesh as we share that first kiss.

"This is ... perfect ... "

Your words are perfectly befitting of the atmosphere that surrounds us, especially as you murmur them with the smallest necessary space between our mouths to allow it.

"Yes Mari ... it is ..."

I respond, equally breathless.

I feel a need building within me, one that I can only hope you feel too as I take another chance. I exert a bit more pressure with my hands as I lean forward to capture your lips once more, actually trying to coax you to move up onto my lap, even while we're kissing.
 
Another kiss, lips moving lightly and then pressing passionately as the kiss instinctively deepens. Safely cocooned against you I feel the coaxing pressure and move my body to ease up onto your lap, wriggling to nestle closely as our kiss continues, long and lingering ...

Finally drawing away I smile finding myself within your arms and sat so intimately. Bodies pressed together on the sofa, so relaxed and yet my pulses are pounding in reaction to the way you hold and touch me.

"Mmmm ... Tony ... "

I murmur softly as I stroke your cheek tenderly savouring the feeling of sensuality and security I always feel when we're together; knowing I'm always safe in your hands ...
:rose:
 
I can't help but smile inwardly as I feel you relent to the gentle pressure of my hands, slowly easing up onto my lap while maintaining our intimate embrace. Even then though, when it would be so easy to push things farther and faster, we joyously linger here, in the soft, gentle, and intimate.

When our lips finally part, there is a already a smile on my lips. My smile widens when I see your smile and feel you truly relax against me.

"Mmmm ... Tony ... "

Your soft words come with an equally soft stroke of my cheek, a gesture that draws my eyes closed as I sigh contently and actually tilt my head, leaning my face towards your touch.

"Mmmm Tony what?"

I ask in a soft yet slightly playful voice, leaning forward to gently nuzzle my nose against yours. I find your gaze once more and hold it as I continue to rub and massage your back with the alternating pressure of the pads of my fingers and the palms of my hands.
 
I smile as you press against my hand, encouraging my fingers to linger and stroke ...

"Mmmm Tony what?"

I chuckle at your teasing words, our eyes meeting once more.

"Mmmm Tony ... your touches, your kisses ... feel sooo good... "

I clarify with a smile then groan softly at the delightful pressure of your fingers.

"I do so ... enjoy .. your visits ... mmmm ..."

:rose:
 
"Mmmm Tony ... your touches, your kisses ... feel sooo good ... I do so ... enjoy .. your visits ... mmmm ..."

Your words, coupled with the low groan that follows them are exactly what I was hoping for.

"Thanks for clarifying."

I say softly, the wry smile still on my face as I lean forward once more. Instead of going for your lips though, my head dips a little lower and to the side pressing a soft kiss to the pulse point on your neck, and even offering up a light suckle, testing the waters even more. My hands continue to work their magic, slowly working their way up your back under your shirt, always rubbing, massaging, and holding you close and secure.

"I enjoy my visits too Mari..."

I whisper heatedly against your neck.

"Especially when I know they are exactly what you need after a hard day."

My lips linger against your neck as my hands continue to work. I find myself curious as to how you will respond, delightfully curious.
 
"Thanks for clarifying."

I chuckle at your words and gasp as your kiss moves to my neck this time, again the sensitive flesh falls prey to your ministrations ... your hands moving over my body mould and press the touch a magical combination of soothing and sensuality.

"I enjoy my visits too Mari ... Especially when I know they are exactly what you need after a hard day."

I shiver at the caress of your hot breath against my neck.

"And what do you think I need, Tony?"

I ask you with mock playfulness.

" ... touching ...? ... kissing ...? ... or ... much more ... ?"

I question softly as I reach out my hand moving to your groin to stroke oh-so-teasingly.

"And what might you need, I wonder...?"

:rose:
 
I feel you shiver against me, likely a reaction to my touch and tender ministrations. Feeling it only makes me hold you a little closer though, adding the slightest more pressure with my massaging fingers.

"And what do you think I need, Tony?"

I can't help but smile at your playful tone, offering up another kiss to your neck before I pull my lips away to respond. Before I get the chance though, you are speaking once more.

" ... touching ...? ... kissing ...? ... or ... much more ... ?"

I once again open my lips to respond, but again, before I get a chance, you continue...this time with more than just words.

"And what might you need, I wonder...?"

I feel you reach between us and teasingly stroke my noticeable hard on through the thin fabric that is the shorts I am wearing. my cock responds to your teasing touch, twitching and hardening even more, despite it's current confines.

"All...of the above..."

I whisper heatedly against your neck, shifting the tiniest bit, but just enough to increase the contact between your hand and my clothed cock just a little bit.
 
"All...of the above..."

The sound of your whisper thrills me. One of the many ways my body seems to instantly respond to you. I feel you shift subtly and feel the push of your cock as it nudges your hand, eager as a kitten to be petted.

" ... greedy ... "

I observe chuckling, yet even as that word leaves my lips my hand has moved to explore your shorts, my fingers working deftly until they find your heated flesh.

"Mmmm ... "

I murmur appreciatively, my fingers curling to lightly squeeze your girth and then gliding to stroke your length ...
 
" ... greedy ... Mmmm ... "

Your words suggest one thing, but your questing hand says another. I let out a low groan as you let out your soft sound of pleasure when your hand dips into my shorts and finds what it's searching for. My cock jumps anew at the first your touch of your bare hand, pulsing as you squeeze it.

"I'm always ... willing ... to give ... as good as I get ..."

I stammer softly against your neck as you slowly stroke my cock. My eyes slip closed as my hips start to writhe slowly, matching the motion of your stroking hand.

Feeling the need to do as I say, my lips close around your pulse point, sucking softly as it as my hands start to slowly rock you back and forth on my lap.
 
I love your reactions, your groan, the way your cock responds to my touch.

"I'm always ... willing ... to give ... as good as I get ..."

I chuckle at your words and then gasp softly as your mouth moves to my neck again, that sensual contact encouraging me to coax your cock with strokes and squeezes as I revel in that throbbing heat beneath my fingers.

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable without these Tony?"

I ask softly as my second hand moves to the fabric of your shorts and tugs encouragingly wondering if you will let me ease that garment off you.
 
My cock continue to surge and pulse with every motion of your hand. Every squeeze and stroke stokes a fire within me. My cock also surges with every tease I offer up to you, and your perfect responses to them.

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable without these Tony?"

You seem to read my mind, because just like you, I find myself always wanting more. I feel you your hand tugging lightly...encouragingly at my shorts, and there can be only one response from me.

"Yes ... Mari ... I would ..."

I say softly, more than happy to help in any way you need me to in order to remove any and all barriers that might exist between us, both physical and otherwise.
 
"Yes ... Mari ... I would ..."

Your words of consent make me smile as I move to work at that fabric more determinedly making as brief work as possible to ease you out of your shorts. I move over you and down to the floor as I pull the garment over your ankles and cast it playfully across the room.

"You won't need those for a while,"

I tell you as I grin up at you from where I'm sat at the floor at your feet.
My had reaches out and once again strokes you, my eyes locked with yours.

" ... feel better...?"

I ask softly, then add suggestively;

" ... any way I can make you feel even better still Tony?"
 
I watch as you move to the floor, sitting before me in a way that makes my cock surge once more. I lift my hips to help you get my shorts down past my bottom, and watch as you remove them and toss them playfully across the room. My cock jumps, seemingly happily once it's free of it's confines, visibly hard and throbbing.

"You won't need those for a while ... feel better...?"

I look down at you and smile at your words, chuckling softly.

"Yes Mari, much better."

I offer up softly, moving to run a hand through your soft and beautiful hair.

" ... any way I can make you feel even better still Tony?"

Your words are suggestive to say the least, and they actually make me wonder if you might want to do what you are clearly suggesting even more than I might want you to, which would be saying a lot.

"Do you think ..."

I start slowly, gently massaging your scalp with my fingers. Your words clearly suggested at the action, it still feels a bit strange to ask for it, even with us in such a suggestive position such as this. Still, I can't resist the urge to ask, hoping that it's what you have in mind.

"That I could ... feel your mouth?"
 
Last edited:

"Yes Mari, much better."


I look up chuckling at your answer and murmur softly as your hand reaches out to run through my hair.

"Do you think ...That I could ... feel your mouth?"

My eyes widen at your answer. Even though it was very much what I was teasing you about, to hear it from your mouth brings a flush to my face and a thrill of anticipation as your hand moves encouragingly in my hair.

"I think ... you could ... "

I reply, my voice breathless as I ease closer to you, easing between your legs as I move to my knees, my eyes lifting to lift to yours as my hand reaches to stroke your throbbing cock.

"Is this what you want Tony?"

I whisper as I lower my head, extending my tongue to drag it so slowly along your length. Unhurriedly I repeat the action licking you and learning every ridge and vein as I taste you.

"I want this too..."

I tell you as my lips capture your cock tip and I take just that first inch into my mouth to suckle lightly as my eyes lock with yours.
 
I see your face flush, and I can't help but wonder if I've overstepped the line, even if it was you who suggested it.

"I think ... you could ... "

I hear your words, but the tone of your voice catches my attention, notably breathless with, dare I say, desire? I swallow hard as I watch you ease yourself closer, shifting to your knees and adjusting yourself just so. I can't take my eyes off you as your hands reach for, find, and strokes my achingly hard cock once more.

"Is this what you want Tony?"

I swallow hard once more when I hear your words and watch your head slowly descend. My breath catches as I see your mouth open, and your tongue extend outwards.

"Yeeeeeesssssss"

I hiss softly when I feel the first touch of your tongue sliding up the full length of my hard cock. I have to fight to keep my eyes open, not wanting to miss a single moment of what's happening as I enjoy the sight and feel of your tongue on my cock for the very first time.

"I want this too..."

Your words make both my heart and cock swell, for I would never want to push you to do something you didn't want to do.

My bottom lip quivers as I go to blink my eyes, but have to literally force them back open. I meet your gaze once more as your lips close around my cock. I gasp at that first warm and wet embrace, fighting the urge to buck my hips up to your mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm"

My moan is loud and unbridled as I feel your lips seal around just the first inch of my needy cock. The suckling motion makes my entire body quake. My hand in your hair, truly forgotten as I revel in the pleasure you're giving me, fists reflexively as the other hand does the same, fisting in the fabric of the couch as I lay back and enjoy your attention.
 
Last edited:

"Yeeeeeesssssss ... Mmmmmmmmm"


Your reaction is all I could hope for. Your cock is so hard as it throbs, the first inch only captured between my lips as I suckle gently, savouring, tasting you. My eyes never leave yours as I watch you moaning at that teasing touch. Slowly I allow my mouth to sink further down your shaft taking more of you into my mouth. I can feel your instinctive reaction, but know that you are allowing me to set the pace, to enjoy you as I need. I suckle the next few inches, my tongue circling and flicking teasingly. Withdrawing to that first inch, I murmur softly and then move my head forward to take more than half of your length into my mouth in one fluid movement. Only with those inches in my mouth can I truly feel that throbbing as your cock naturally craves more and more attention. Attention that I'm more than happy to give. Slowly I begin to work my head back and forth, my mouth working to taste and lick and suck, my actions unhurried, yet gradually taking more and more of you into my mouth.
 
Your pace is so slow, so agonizingly slow, but god is it worth it! I can't tear my eyes away from yours, but mine do glaze over when I feel you suckle my cock ever so gently.

"Ooooh ...my ... oh my ... God ..."

I murmur softly, barely aware of my words. The feeling of your mouth sinking lower onto my cock, taking more at last makes me clench my fists tighter. My hips buck the slightest bit, struggling to push my cock still farther into the welcoming wet warmth that is your mouth, but with a quivering lip, I reign in my control and force my body to relent to your knowing ministrations.

"P...please don't ...don't stop ... Mari ..."

My voice is soft, barely audible as I beg for you to continue. Every fiber of my being is focused on my cock as your mouth slides down it, your tongue circling and teasing as you continue to suckle on my throbbing length.

"Uuuuhhhhhh"

I groan softly in something that might resemble dismay when I feel your mouth retreat back to just the first inch of my cock, but that groan quickly transforms into a sharp gasp when, with me watching intently, your mouth reverses it's momentum and takes more than half of my needy cock in one swift motion. My cock swells in response to the sudden movement, expanding the slightest bit more within the welcoming wetness of your mouth.

When, at long last, you start to bob on my cock, even at your slow and perfect pace, the time finally comes when I can no longer keep my eyes open, despite my desire to. My eyes drift closed as I moan softly with pleasure. My cock almost seems to ebb and flow with the movement of your mouth, flagging the slightest bit as you pull your mouth up, if only so that it can swell and throb once more when your head moves back down onto it.

My head sags to the side as I moan, groan, and gasp in response to, and certainly in approval of your of the pleasure you are so selflessly giving me.
 
Summer Sabbatical


I have returned ... though work will be hitting hard shortly ...
I still intend to try to keep up to date with my posting schedule, however...

We can only hope!

*ggls*

Marianne x :rose:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top