The Death Mark (Closed)

Mayu

Ghost Of Who I Was
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Posts
22,651
Annabelle also known as Bella only to Tom Riddle, was born to British parents but was brought up in the United States. Her parents wanted her to have a normal life, though and she still ended up in London. She had no idea that her parents were actually magic. But they told her nothing about it and never would either, she went to London after her parents died in a car accident. In there will they wanted to be buried by there family, it was then she met a man named Tom Riddle.

He was a unique man he was older then her but she did not care, she remembered there times together. When she turned eighteen years old he made love to her, a wonderful feeling. Later on w hen she found out he was a wizard and he began to give her information about normal humans being called Muggles. And he hated muggles but was attached to her, she always thought that was curious. He was a gorgeous man when he was "human" looking

But then it happened someone had killed him and she moved away from London, she could not be in a city where the man she loved had been murdered. What she did not know was he actually came back, he told no one he was in a relationship with a muggle so she had no clue he had been alive but then killed. Voldemort made Annabelle his last horcrux that no one not even his death eaters knew about, so when Harry Potter killed him he would be back.

Now she was in Alaska the pretty side that never got snow, and it was beautiful not to cold or anything. She was humming a little bit as she was thinking of Tom, she missed him and knew he would never come back. She had some of his stuff to, he gave her a copy of all the spells and potions he knew and made. Even though she was a muggle he still loved her. She was drinking tea one sunny afternoon, she was five miles away from the town so she ran her fingers over a picture of the two of them together, tears fell down her face.

"I miss you Tom" She said to herself.
 
It was a battle that both sides took heavy losses, both good and evil, but the side of evil lost there King, they lost there Lord. The good guys won, but evil shall always remain.

Poor Harry, I shall return one day and I shall destroy you... for now you have won, but just know it will all end for you and your foolish friends...

I shall return

Than outside of the small cabin in Alaska, a loud noise was heard that echoed through the land. A large black form landed on the ice, steam rose off the black cloak as the form of a person laid on the ice, defeated, on the brink of death, only thing that brought him back was...

"An...abe..lle..."

The last Horcrux he made... the one no one knew about, he breathed heavy as he looked to his wand, broken, his skin was on fire, the very ice was melting as he laid there.

Lord Voldermort, defeated, killed by The Boy That Lived... curse that Harry Potter. The damn Elder Wand did him no good, it was a lie... he tried to pick himself up, but he was still too weak. He sensed her presence, he knew she was inside. He wanted to see her, he knew now he would be able to spend time with her, he was dead to the world, he was dead... He cursed himself again, but knew he would be alright by her side, she loved him after all, he needed someplace to lick his wounds, he needed someone that would not treat him as the "Dark Lord" he wanted something different now, he wanted her.

He than opened his eyes to see the cabin and he tried to call to her, but he had no strength.
 
She was looking at the picture again but picked her head up as she heard something, she narrowed her eyes and put the picture down. And felt the urge to go out, she did not even bother with a jacket. She had a long sleeved shirt on which was black, and a pair of black pants and black ankle boots. She had no idea who was there and thought perhaps it was some kind of prank, and if that was the case she would be pressing charges. Sighing sadly as she began to walk and she saw something black.

But then she saw it move and normally this would be something that she would call the police, but something inside her pulled her to whom ever it was. Seeing it was a person she saw the cloak and bit her lip. She was always slow to trust. Losing Tom made her that way, but something inside her made her run towards him. Seeing the ice melting around him and she knelt down beside the stranger and let herself fall to her knees. Looking over the body she bit her lip, she did not see a face until she pulled away the cloak.

She knew she had to get him off the ice it was melting, so she tugged on him using her strength but as she tugged a pendent came out of her shirt. It was on a pure golden chain and it was a skull with a snake coming out of the mouth, it was the only way to show her support of tom. Since she knew no death eater knew of her. She stopped moving him once she got him on dry land, she collapsed onto her knees panting a small bit. When her eyes fell to her necklace she did not worry she knew this man was a death eater.

But getting a better look of his face, he appeared to have a nose like a snake, he was bald with what looked like veins through the skin since he was rather pale, she winched a bit feeling his skin and it was hot even to her but tilting her head to the side. She was curious like a child and tried to place him, but could not think of where or if she had even seen him. And even though she wanted to ask a million questions she did not do it, she could tell he was in a lot of pain and horribly horribly tired.

"Who?"

She was about to ask "Who are you?"

But the question did not finish coming out of her mouth, her eyes went wide. His eyes, his eyes looked like Tom. As a flash of the picture came into her memory, and her dark brown eyes looked into his and was so shocked. "T....Tom?" The way he looked at her confirmed it, she placed her hand against the side of his bald head remembering hair but it mattered not. Tears could be seen in her eyes looking at him. "How...are you alive?"
 
Last edited:
He was slowly coming to as she dragged him off the ice. His body was racked with pain as he laid there and it hurt him more when she left him on solid ground. The heat was still burning, he did not know if it was more from his rage or from the spell that blasted Potter used. His breathing was slow and ragged as he knew who dragged him, he could feel the power from her necklace and he could feel her love she still had. He heard her ask who a few times and he knew he was not the man he once was. He was no longer Tom Riddle, he was Lord Voldermort. What could he say to her?

He gasped as she reconized him, she spoke that name. That cursed name... bit it was the name she knew him by first. So he accepted that.

He looked to her and saw how beautiful she was. It was like time froze for her, nothing about her beauty had changed.

"How... long has... it been Bella... "

He spoke with ragged words. He could barely keep his eyes open, but he struggled to so he could look upon her beautiful face. How he missed her. But she what did she know of him? He did not wamt her to be frightened. What did he care though...

"Please stay near me... if only for a little while."

He sounded as if was pleading with her.
 
Bella could tell he was surprised she recognized him after a moment of looking at him, she did not know what to say to him but then he asked how long it had been. Brushing a strand of her hair out of her eyes she heard him also beg for her to stay with him, she had been rather young And had known him since she was fifteen years old and looked at him. Sighing softly she had no idea how to even find her own voice. She smiled a little bit and looked back into his eyes, into the eyes she could see many emotions out of.

"Been about nine years I think, I was eighteen when you were taken from me. And I am twenty six now, I'm not going to leave you. I love you so much, I have missed you a great deal. You saw something in me when no one else did, so no Tom what ever happens I am not going to leave you. And no matter how much you have changed, your eyes have not." She said with a kind smile on her face and looked around making sure no one else was near them, and sighed.

"I don't know what in the hell is going on but you are here, and you are safe with me. But we need to get you in my cabin I need to see if I have anything that can help you, when I moved back here I did not realize I had some of your things. I know I am not as powerful as you but I want to help in any way I possibly can" She had tears in her eyes, she wrapped torso in her arms afraid of touching him more because she could tell he was in great pain. And being in pain was something she did not want him in. Bending down she kissed his forehead. When she did she used her Apparition ability and got him onto her huge bed hoping to help him.
 
Last edited:
He let out a scream of rage that was filled with pain as his back arched and he made fists and his fingers stretched in strange ways. Damn that Potter... he did this to him not once, but twice now, and he was talking about death, not just the times he thwarted his plans for revival. He had to fight this, he had to regain his strength and power.

He felt the pain wash away for now as he rested on the bed, he laid straight on the bed and he breathed heavily, his skin was burning up, smoke started to rise from his skin. He just thought of Anabelle and it seemed to soothe his mind and his body.

"Bella... how I have missed you, muggle or not... you have always held a spot in my heart... hidden yes, but always a part... I am sorry to have mislead you. For I was killed, and than brought back to find you, Bella."

Images of that Potter killing him hit him again and his breathing started to increase.

"My Bella... please do not leave me..."

A tear fell from his eye as he closed them again as he let out a painful scream.
 
She was beside him in bed hearing his screams and it started to scare her, but hearing that he mislead her and she was angry at who did this but not angry with him She smiled. "I would never leave you Tom, I love you to much" Holding onto him a tear fell from her face onto his head and the pendent around her neck began to glow and a light surrounded there bodies, like she was willing him to be healed not in any kind of pain. She did not understand any of what was happening to her or him.

Her hand against his cheek as a soothing light could be felt inside herself, and hopefully into him willing his body to be calm and her free hand threaded his fingers with her own. "I will kill who ever did this to you, so god help me I will kill who ever is the cause for your pain. I watched you die once I will stand by your side and do what ever I can, you will not be alone any more. I will be your light at the end of your tunnel sweet heart, no matter what you have done. I promise I am here for you and only you"
 
Her magic was that of innocence, it was pure, it was light. He hated it... it was everything that he was not... but he accepted it now, he needed to be healed, he needed to be purged of the Potter's spell.

He needed to be purged of weakness!

He felt his body healing, he felt his mind restoring. Yes, it was all clear now.

He took Bella's hand and kissed it as he looked to it.

"Yes you were mislead Bella, and here I am to set things straight. Yes I was killed, not by anyone, but myself. And than I rose again, and yes Bella, you brought me back..."

He quickly moved and he was in her face.

"I hate muggles, but you... Bella my precious..."

He kissed her lips.

"I love you... and I want to be with you... things have just gotten lighter for me, so my time is your time now..."

He stood up now and he looked around. He still felt weak, but her love was his resolve. She was his strength.

"Wormtail..."

He looked around and saw no he was not around.

"WORMTAIL!"

He looked impatient, than he realized something, she did not know all about him. She had no idea he was Lord Voldermort.

"Bella, my love... what is my name?"

He quickly moved over to her and stood behind her as his hands were on her shoulders now, his breath heavy on her.

"Bella, tell me my whole name?"
 
She watched him able to move and she was glad about that, but she had no idea what secrets lurked in his mind. She smiled when he kissed her hand and was glad he was feeling better, but she sensed something within him and did not know what it was. When he said he hated muggles but cared for her. She closed her eyes for a moment when he kissed her, she had her own power since she was his Horcrux she wasn't like the others that he detested. She never understood why he loved her.

But hearing him call for a Wormtail she had no idea who or what that was, she had accidentally come across Riddle years ago. Befriending Riddle was hard because of the man he was, but she did everything he wanted and much more. But right then and there she grew intense enjoying the feeling he grew a bit angry at something. But then hearing what he asked her, she knew he had not forgotten his name but figured it was to get a point across. And taking a deep silent breath she said his name.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle" She said looking at him.
 
Tom Marvolo Riddle, that was his name... not Lord Voldermort, not He that shall not be named, none of those.

"Bella, that is my name... not Lor..."

He shook his head as his hands slithered down her body. He than hissed in her ear as his tongue slipped over the lobe and he smiled.

"So tell me Bella, what have you been doing for the past 9 years, anything that would interest me."

He looked down and knew what he was missing... a wand. He watched his love like a hawk, taking in everything about her, her every movement, her every feature, re capturing it all. He had to know everything about her. She was not Bellatrix, she was Bella.

"Strange Bella, your name is just like someone else I knew in another life..."

He chuckled and felt a wave of pain.

"Curse him..."

He looked about and looked to his wrist to see his Dark Mark and he smiled. He could summon them all to him now... well what was left of them. He shook his head as he did not want to think about that, he had to live in this now, he had to leave that in the past and be with her now. He had to leave Lord Voldermort in the ashes and become Tom Marvolo Riddle again...

"I am sorry for my looks my love... a lot has changed... but I am still the man you fell in love with and I have found the one that has hidden in the shadows for 9 years of my heart... Bella, Annabelle... my dark curse... my black rose..."

He hissed again as he kissed over her neck.

"I am Tom Marvolo Riddle and I love you... I must acquire a new wand my love. Have you been keeping up with your magical studies?"
 
Everything around her flowed around with him in her view, thinking about the nine years he was out of her life. So much pain and heart ache, she still felt lonely even though he was there. She just had to get use to him, it was like she was ripped from him and now he was back so suddenly her brain needed time to adjust and got chills when he licked her ear and her heart was in her throat just about. She had been young and foolish, but one thing she wanted was him and here he was. Right in her lap.

"Nine years was long and lonely Tom, I did a lot of soul searching. When I watched you die a part of me died as well, I can sense the power you have. And know all to well what a Dark Eater is, but I just could not stay in London. I wanted to mourn you but couldn't do it there, since I am your dirty little secret. I will never know what you saw in me, because I am everything good that you hate. Yet you love me, but even though your appearance has changed I know your the man I loved back then.

I never allowed myself to feel, so you can be assured that no man has had me. But as for needing a wand.." She pulled away from him and went to a chest. And unlocked it and she took out a black cloak and some books and a long slender box. Walking over to him she smiled a little and opened it up exposing what looked like a duplicate. But was it? and looking at him she smiled a little bit at him. Hoping it would work since she didn't exactly know to much about how wands fit with the caster.

"I remember you telling me your wand was 13½", Yew, phoenix feather core. I guess I wanted a little piece of you with me, some would call me weak but no one has touched this wand. Our worlds are different time. But I sense you are keeping something from me, if you love me and honestly trust me. I would like to know" She reached over placing her hand on his cheek smiling a little.
 
He looked to the wand and at first marveled at the duplicate wand. He smiled at first amd quickly sneered at it as he remembered how his wand always failed him when he battled that Potter boy... he quickly slapped the wand from her hand as he grew angry. His rage rising in him.

"Damn that wand and damn that boy!"

He held his hand out and slashed the air in front of him.

"Airvario!"

The very air turned to a blade as it destroyed her coat rack. She could feel the very air was full of his anger. He than looked to her and smiled evily.

"And what wand do you posses my Bella?"

He almost sniffed the air as he could sense Unicorn horn from the room. He wondered hw far she has come with her magical abilties. She was a natural when it came to spells.

He looked to her and wondered.

"Tell me Anabella, do you find it hard to look at me? I look nothing like I did back than, what do you think now? I could tell you everything that has happened to me in tbe time I have been gone, but do you really care to know?"

He hovered around her and stared her right in the eyes as he circled around her slowly. He laid small kisses on her neck.

"Do I frighten you Bella?"

He said that with a smile on his face.
 
She watched him with his spell and destroyed what it did and sighed silently, she crossed her arms and could feel the power. And could feel his rage, she did not know who this potter kid was but whom ever it was. It pissed him off, she had not seen him this angry in a very long time. But she did not say anything to him. She relaxed a bit and heard his question about her wand, reaching in front of her as her wand flew to her hand and showed it to him. Looking at Tom she just smiled a little bit.

"I don't use it much I do wandless magic, but it is pleasantly springy, 12 1/4", single hair from the tail of a particularly fine male unicorn A wand that is perfect for doing the kind of magic that I do. Let's just say I studied the dark arts while you were gone, I live away from other people to be able to branch out so to speak. And I do want to know what I don't know Tom, there are two sides to everyone. You show one side to me and one side to other people, I can feel your rage very well"

But then he came and kissed her neck saying what he did, watching him move around her so fast. And closed her yes a white light came from the pendent as she per her hands out to the side. "I think you would be rather pleased what I have done. expecto patronum!" A huge snake came out of a green mist her patronus was a basilisk. "But to answer your question Tom no I do not find it hard to look at you, I find it hard to look away from you. Your appearance has changed true, but your heart belongs to me"
 
These words... these words were true, but these words were filled with too much good in them. They angered him and he did not like to be angered, they reminded him of those last few speeches Potter told him as they battled. He shook his head as he looked to her.

"Accio Wand!"

Her wand appeared in his hand and he looked it over as he licked the length of it.

"Mmmm Unicorn's blood is how I survived when I first came back... this wand will be mine now... and as for your wandless magic... it suits me..."

He could feel in in her, she was the last one... the one that he hid from everyone, the sole reason he still lived... after Nagi... and even that Potter... damn him, curse him! Than he heard those words, they rang through his mind and body.

"My heart belongs to you... my heart...? My heart belongs to you..."

As he spoke his voice got louder and he looked her Patronom over and smiled, but those words... he snapped at her.

"I HAVE NO HEART, SO YOU CANNOT POSSESS ANYTHING OF ME, DO NOT EVER TRY TO OWN ME! MUGGLE!"

He pointed her wand at her and sneered, the ground started to shake as he looked as if he was going to destroy her, but he quickly lowered his hand. He shook his head as he walked fast to the bed and he sat down.

"Bella, I have done so many things... bad things... and I have been defeated... but you brought me back... I must thank you..."

The ground stopped shaking, his breathing calmed, he again looked to her wand.

"This wand is fitting for you. Tell me of your studies..."

He quickly changed the subject, knowing he had to keep quiet of his past.
 
She watched what he did when he claimed her wand for his own, she didn't care since she hardly ever used it. But grew curious when he licked the wand and said what he did about unicorn blood. And had heard what it could possibly do. And watched as he grew very angry with her, but she did not flinch from his anger she never did. She just let him get it all out, and smiled a little bit as she saw him sit down. Sighing softly she may have been a muggle who knew how to use the magic he uses.

But she was a lot stronger then normal muggles, and he must not have been not use to muggle sayings. But she did not worry about anything, when he pointed the wand at her. She just held her head higher showing she was not afraid of a damn thing, her hands on her face looking him in the eyes seriously as she called his bluff and watched him moving around a little bit. She had a bad feeling something was up here, she never meant to upset him but grew worried now for him. And sighed silently.

But when she watched him something was up with him, seeing him on her bed she heard what he said and slowly sat down beside him, hearing everything he had to say. She took his hand in her own and lifted up his face with a finger under his chin and smiled a little bit. Looking into his e yes and everything seemed so right in the world now. His appearance had changed that much was seen, but she loved him for him. Not for anything else, and he gave her the love he had for her and smiled.

"its just an expression Tom, but you have a heart if you didn't you would never love me and you do" She said simply and silently sighed a bit. Looking at him she did not know how she brought him back. "It's sweet that you thank me for bringing you back but you didn't. I didn't do anything to get you back here. Though I wish I had that kind of power but I did not bring you back from any place Tom. And for your past I want to know about it yes, but I would never run from you"
 
"Tom Marvolo Riddle... not the Dark Lord, Not Lord Voldermort, but the muggle name given to me..."

He whispered as he sat there, he did not know if she heard him or not, he did not know if he wanted to share that information with her. Why would it matter who he was. He shook his head.

"Your safety Bella... like I said, I was killed again, and believe it or not, you brought me back, do not ask me how..."

He stood up and he was again in her face as he sniffed her.

"Your stench of muggle blood sickens me Bella... why do I ever put up with it..."

He stood up straight and he walked to the window that was behind her.

"Come Bella, show me what you have learned, I wish to see."

He turned and the door opened for him and he stepped out into the icy surroundings.

"Tell me where are we? Are there other wizards and witches around here?"

He looked to her as he knew she followed, she would follow him to the end of the world.

"Muggle or not, there is something in you that I find lovely... that is why I love you."

He grinned at her as the open ice was before them.

"Show me your power."
 
She sighed a little bit unsure what to say but then she heard him speak lowly but she could hear it, and knew who he was. Lord Voldemort and she said nothing about and then he got so far up in her face it startled her. But she looked into his eyes she sighed some when he said her blood made him sick. It hurt her but she would not show it, taking a deep breath she could not help herself. She looked away brushing a tear for a moment. She may have been muggle born but she was a woman who did feel.

But then watching him she followed him and heard what he asked of her and silently sighed. "Its a small town in Alaska. There are several people who live five miles away, I wanted to be up here far from other people. And I do not think there are any wizards and witches, but I also haven't really searched. I had no reason to, you were gone and I did not know what to do. What you said back in the house I know what you Said Tom, I don't expect you to tell me anything. I do not require it so if you tell me on your own that is your choice"

Walking on out she noticed the pond and she placed one foot out, closing her eyes when she walked on the water it turned to ice, the more she walked the more the ice was taking over the water. He wanted to know what she could do, that was fine. Looking at him she knew no attention was to be had here, so what she was about to do would only effect the ice. So she walked over and cracked her neck a bit, kneeling down she touched the ice thinking about what to say and found it.

"Morsmordre" She said just low enough for him to hear the spell, and the spell etched itself over the lake, the mark of the death eater on the ice only and then it broke the ice causing the ice to vanish and mark to enter into the water. Standing she sighed silently and looked around, and formed a big ball of fire and tossed it into the lake, it actually skipped three times before going under it. "I can bring people back from the dead, its very dark magic and older then you its over a thousand years old, but it involves getting the body or an article of someones belongings. And it can kill me"
 
Her power was extraordinary, it made him smile. The things they could do together, he shook his head as he saw the mark.

"My dear Bella, you were always fascinated by the Dark Mark, you always wanted one didn't you. To think you would want to taint your beautiful skin with that... the Death Eaters are no more..."

He shook his head as he looked to her wand.

"My precious Bella, you need to use your wand, not because I tell you to, but to confuse your opponent, if they know you are bound to your wand, than advantage you..."

He was right next to her now, he moved around her, circling her.

"Your power is so..."

He licked her neck and shuddered.

"Yes I was Lord Voldermort, the Dark Lord... but now before you I am Tom Marvolo Riddle, show me more, it pleases me to know how you have grown."

He watched her some more as he stood behind her, his hands on her sides as his tongue slithered up and down her neck in a very sexual way.

"That kind of magic is the best kind, always a gamble to the caster, risk your own life for that of another... that is why..."

Images of his horcruxs being destroyed pained him and he stepped back.

"No... never mind... show me!"

He sniffed her again and shuddered some more, he was highly attracted to her.
 
She looked at him and watched him speak with her, she smiled a little bit and silently sighed. "With the dark arts comes power, to destroy and recreate things in your own image. All this death and chaos, and as for you being who you are. Well even when I did not know what the other death eaters praised you as. I have always felt honored you would even speak with me, I have spent a lot of time practicing thinking it would be something you wanted me to do. Perhaps I was foolish, since you were gone"

Looking down she sighed "I studied Occulmens And Legiliments, so no one could abuse my head. Though stronger the wizard the harder it is to shield myself. There is only one person I would allow to go into my head and that is you, you like me even though I represent everything you hate. But blood does not determine how powerful you are as a person is, as for no Death Eaters being around. They are but not as many as there were, I just wish I had been there to help. Instead of here thinking you were dead"

She watched him as he licked her neck and she let out a moan a bit, no one had gone near her body while she was gone. She would never allow it, she smiled a little bit and silently sighed. Placing her hand on his cheek. "I don't know how I brought you back, but how ever it happened I am thankful to it. I would see myself die so you can live." She said more to herself and handing back the wand she wanted to prove she did not need it. Walking up to the water and did something no one but Tom and Potter could do.

Turning around to look at him and when she spoke it was like two people spoke for her her voice and the voice speaking snake. ""Eternal. Infiinate. Immortal. I heard you speak these words, but only now do I fully understand them. And only now do I understand the full extent of your sacrifice. But you knew you could only achive this by becoming something greater. There is power in control, there is wisdom in harnising the strengths of your enemy. I will never forget what you have taught me"

Closing her eyes as she looked towards the water and speaking snake something was coming and a large snake came out of the water, not as big as his basilisk but it was one just the same. "I do not know how I know parceltongue I know it is only for those with a particular background. But I Just woke up one day and was able to speak it" She said simply, and silently sighed. If she had known what she was to him. That bond would have been the reason why she knew it, petting the snakes head she smiled a bit.
 
Again she amazed him, showing him this power she had. He grinned as he looked the snake over and held his hand to it. He to spoke parceltoungue to it.

"Great creature, please go and rest, you are not needed here, heed my command, for I am the Dark Lord..."

He looked it right in the eyes as it acknowledged his power and it sank back into the ice and vanished. Tom than turned to Bella and his hands ran over her body, down her breasts and around her ass. He was turned on by her, he wanted her, he moved in close to her and let his tongue slither on her neck as he whispered.

"You have become an extraordinary Witch Bella, I am impressed. And time has not touched you either it seems, for you are still as beautiful as the day we walked the streets of London... my love Bella."

He than kissed her neck from behind and his hands captured her large breasts, she could feel the heat still emanating from his body.

"Bella, never before have I held such a beautiful Muggle in my arms and not destroyed her... you I cannot destroy, for I love you to much. I tell you this, you are what is keeping me alive. Please use your wand, use it to trick your audience, lure them in with it. It is a Wizards greatest toy. I too can use wandless magic, but I still use a wand, it pleases me to know when people see my wand, they grow in fear, knowing what will happen, they anticipate the death my wand can grant, they wait for the destruction that my wand can bring forth."

He fondled her breasts some more as she could feel his manhood rising.

"I want you to feel my girth my love, feel what you do to me..."

He grinned as he knew she would do as he said.
 
She did not know how he would react, Tom was the kind of man she could never read. And seeing the smirk on his face made her relax a little bit. Grinning a bit as she silently sighed. But then watching him take over the snake was rather impressive, and grinned a bit. Placing her hands on her hips she could not help but feel more relaxed, looking at Tom she watched him move to her quickly. He was graceful and beautiful to her, he was still everything to her. His look was off yes but he was still her Tom.

But then she felt his tongue against the back of her neck, which caused her to moan a little bit. Her heart started to beat quickly feeling his hands on her. She could not help herself and allowed him to do what he wanted with her. Feeling his strong hands grabbing her breasts and felt him licking her neck again. Opening up her grey eyes she could feel his warm breath on her skin which caused another moan.

"London is where I found that snake, before I left it was being attacked by some wizards. So I brought it back here watched it grow, felt a connection with him. And now he is yours to control as am I" She smiled a little bit. And then leaning against him she could see what she did to him, smiling a bit she knew what he wanted. Hearing what he said to her, she nodded and would keep using the wand. Though she did not know he could use wandless magic, but would not even go there with him.

Smiling she slipped her hand inside his robe feeling him naked under it, though with his robe clothing wasn't needed since it was rather warm. And she wrapped her warm hand around his girth he spoke of and moaned a little. "I have missed you Tom, I missed your voice, your body, I have missed everything" She said stroking him lovingly. "You will always be my Tom" She said with a big smile on her face, showing the faithful and loyal and very loving side of her it was rather sweet.
 
He cooed as he felt her warm hand on his hard cock. He let his hands fondle her breasts more now as he nibbled lightly on her ear. He than whispered something.

"Vibro..."

Than a pulse of energy came from his hands and went into her breasts, it left a very tingling sensation, than he massaged his hands into her breasts again after that and the feeling it gave off was multiplied by 20 it seemed. He grinned as he saw her body shudder and her grip loosened on his manhood.

"That was a sexual enhancing spell my love, now your body will feel the things I do to it by 20 times over."

He kissed over her neck again and pinched her nipples in his fingers.

"Ohhh how does that feel Bella?"

He gripped her shirt and ripped it apart, freeing her breasts from it.

"These breasts are rather large, I do love them, they are more than a handful lover."

He knew every touch, was a strong sensation to her. He wondered what she would do now.
 
Belle could not help but moan feeling what he was doing to her, it felt wonderful and so freeing "Mmm Tom" She groaned happily and then when she turned around she noticed that her bare breasts were out in the open now, and with a snap of her fingers the rest of her clothing was off her body so she stood nude before him. Looking at the ground it was dry and smiled a bit "Mmm feels wonderful Tom" She said happily running her hand against his cheek. And with it being warm enough she removed his cloak to see his complete naked body.

Groaning a bit at what she found kissing his neck a bit as she kept stroking his cock, and actually pulled him down onto the ground with him on top of her, and began to kiss him. No one for miles would be there so she was not worried about it. "Take me Tom" She whispered into his ear, she was so turned on it was far from funny. Her heart beating so quickly, and right then and there everything was so perfect, running her fingers up his back opening up her legs for him, an open invitation of sorts.
 
The Dark Lord looked down upon this Muggle, the Muggle that he kept hidden from everyone, the Muggle that he made into the last Horcrux, the muggle that had no parents because of him...

He licked his lips as he saw her naked form, her perky breasts showed no signs of sag. Her body was free of flaws, true perfection, his eyes trailed her skin, but his tongue went over her nipples, tasting her skin there, he saw immediatly her nipple got hard as he licked over the right one first. He was surprised she resisted his spell in the first place, she should be screaming in pleasure at this point. He concentrated again as he placed his hand on her pussy.

"Vibro"

He felt the energy inside of her now, it pulsed through her pussy now and he expected results now. He sucked now on her nipple and fondeling the other as he waited to see the results of his spell. True, his wandless magic was not as powerful as hers. The spell itself increases sexual pleasure, intensifying it by 10 fold. He grinned as he pulled away from her.

"How do you feel Bella..."
 
Belle looked up at him watching what he was doing, at first she was able to resist the spell he cast on her. It was just out of self defense since she was not use to him being there, but she felt his tongue taking her nipples. And it was then that she let her guard down, it was amazing. She ran her fingers against the back of his head, feeling his skin against her own. Enjoying every moment of this union, no matter what he had done she still loved him. Though she did not know what secrets were inside him.

But then she heard him speak a word and she cried out, her body grew tense as pleasure came through her skin, all her pours. Moving her head back as she groaned, she had not made love to him in five years at least. Her body so tender to his touch, to his tongue but also to his magic. Her breathing turned into a labored pant as she dug at the ground. Her eyes closed as everything in her just wanted him. She had many dreams about him taking her from no where, and now he was here in the flesh.

When he asked how she was she grinned "Mmm Wonderful, I have missed you so much" She said with a happy tone to her. It was a very lovely moment as she reached for him, pressing her hand against his chest. "No matter what you have done in your past Tom, it matters not to me. I will always be here by your side, as long as you will have this low muggle is silent in the shadows. Ready to strike at your command" She said choosing her words very wisely for him, as not to anger him.
 
Back
Top