Sister rapes brother

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
893
A shy nerdy virgin is caught spying on his though older sister, at first she is mad but as she begins to berate him she finds her becoming aroused. she at first begins to tease him by giving him a better view by rubbing her tits in his face. When he tries to get away she pins his arm behind his back forcing him up against the wall as she reachs into his pants grabbing his cock and finds herself surprised by his size. Next she leads him back to her room where she throws him onto her bed.
 
That would be considered incest! Trust me, that would never be tolerated on Literotica.com.
 
Well, notthatI'veeverreadanyofitmyself, I do believe there is such a section.

The bigger problems would be the ages involved (shy younger brother better be registered to vote!) and which side of the vague fuzzy line your story lands on between "Nonconsent" and "Rape" (Couldn't tell you the difference myself, I've had some stories get smacked down, other stories, including two about tentacle monsters rampaging through dormitories, passed with no problem).

Probably just comes down to how much he ends up enjoying himself, or how hard she has to force herself on him to get him to go through it with her.
 
Incest?! Not on this site no sir ree buddy!

As far as rape/nonconsent the Lit Censors are REALLY random. I've had stories where the girls hated every second and then died get through and stories where it was just a bit rough get kicked back.

The only hard rules are no children in a strange mix of age/appearance. So no five hundred year old vampires stuck in the body of a six year old and animals. Even then if you've read enough Lit (especially in the celebrity area) there are ways to kinda side stey those rules.

On the original subject its' no less plausible than any other incest story on here.
 
I was being sarcastic. Incest seems to be the most lively category they have here. Sorry for the confusion!
 
I was being sarcastic. Incest seems to be the most lively category they have here. Sorry for the confusion!

That was actually my first thought. Unfortunately, sarcasm isn't always aparrent in internet forums. :rolleyes: Of course, then Crescent_Kit tells the OP "You've been warned" and it suddenly made your post seem much more serious.
 
Mythy I haven't noticed a difference with your posting. :p

Just one question, how exactly do you rape the willing? I mean seriously, yes he's a nerd and it's his sister, but come on he's a guy desperate for sex unless he's had it yesterday. Which is really not a nerd, a nerd having sex is a geek. ;)
 
Which is really not a nerd, a nerd having sex is a geek. ;)

I wasn't aware that there was a strict criteria for the various categories on the nerd-geek spectrum. (Spectrum? God! Using words like that, I must be somewhere in there, mustn't I? :()

Mythy I haven't noticed a difference with your posting. :p

Thanks, emap. ;) By the way, I don't know if you care or not, but I got an email today saying that one of your stories, Fresh From The Grave, has been stolen and is now being sold for profit in a book. I posted the email in this thread, if you're interested.
 
Last edited:
Honestly I don't know if I just came up with geeks are nerds who get sex or someone said it. I rather think it applies, I took a nerds virginity, he got more sure of himself after that. Which is really what a geek is, a nerd who doesn't act like a twelve year old. ;)

Anyway I don't care if somebody swipes my stories, I let blacksnake post the first part of my western for his new magazine. Well it was new at the time anyway. If they can make money off it, I know who came up with the darn story anyway, I don't care after that. ;)
 
Back
Top