West Richland Tavern.

Tess put her hand directly in the center of Rex's chest and forced him to take three steps back and pinned him against the island, she was sure her eyes were flashing angrily.

"If you ever insinuate I can't handle a client again Rex I will break your dick off and shove it up your ass. Are we clear?" She was forceful and she clenched her jaw while she waited for his answer.
 
Last edited:
Okay Hannah was late... Really late, but she had to pick up some things. Sadly that's all these creatures were, skinny big titted things. They were twins with soft grey eyes and bodies to die for, they wore their hair long in a braid. They wore tiny leather shorts, and little leather bras, one pink, one green.
"Come on ladies, we are almost there." Hannah, pushed open the doors slowly, and let the two girls walk inside. Deedee and Kari were their names.

Hannah stepped inside at 8:00 A.m. she had been out since three. Her green eyes glinted softly, and she spoke to the girls. They nodded and made their way to the bar.
-------

Hannah bit her lip and sighed softly, she wore a deep v neck satin dress, her stockings and garters showed from the bottom, her dress rested just below her ass. Her soft cleavage was apparent. Her lips were stained red and her curls were braided and pinned back.
"Sorry I'm late."
 
"Sure, you want an omelette? I was just kidding around. Did Troy come in I want to see if he wants food? Where is Hannah?" Rex wondered as he stared into Tess' eyes. She was pissed but still hot as he'd ever seen. Seemed to take after Hannah with her interest in removing his dick.
 
Tess pushed him away for extra emphasis, "Dont ever do it again," she snapped.

She turned away and stopped at the doorway, took a deep breath and relaxed before walking back out into the bar area to see if her mark had made up his mind.
 
DJ could hear the whole scene unfolding, and smiled. He had just won $300 from a patron here, and knew that he could do with getting away from the pool tables for a little while. As the fiery woman came back out, she had an almost predatory look to him.

He sighed, realizing he was probably being stupid, before signalling to her. "Tess," he said, remembering what he had picked up. "Let's go make a deal. I'd rather not do it where someone can hear who has doubted your ability, or mine," he said, looking pointedly at the man who had talked earlier.

He waited patiently for Tess, wondering why he was doing what he was thinking about doing. He sighed, realizing it was just in his nature. He looked around, seeing more pool players showing up, as the small crowd seemed to thin out that had been staring at him. He turned to Tess, smiling.
 
Tess grinned, her first sale was made.

"Sure, we can talk upstairs," she was charming and sweet. It was her job to be whatever he wanted.

"What's your name?" She asked
 
DJ smiled as he took her arm, twining it through his. "My name's DJ. And you're Tess, correct?" he asked, while walking towards the stairs. He wondered if this was really her, or if she was hiding herself from him.

He inwardly shrugged the thought off as they settled into a lounge on the second floor. He knew that it would stop anyone from listening in, as there was just enough background noise from the pool tables.

"So, what kind of deals do you have," he said, wondering exactly what was included with prices.
 
She sat on the lounge chaise next to him, he was even more attractive close up. He looked so clean cut and professional, but Tess had learned long ago that didn't mean anything about the inside of a man.

"Dj, nice to meet you," she looked up at him seductively and put her hand on the inside of his knee lightly, "depends what you want. There's only one rule: you can't leave any marks on me."

She looked at him expectantly.
 
Rex saw Tess take the pool player upstairs but for some reason did not stare at her. Hannah had come in with some other girls. "hey Hannah, hey Troy either of you want an omelette? I'm going to make myself one and but since you are both here I'll make a couple more. You have everything I need. Did I tell you I used to work at Waffle House? Got fired but I did learn how to make good eggs."
 
DJ smiled at Tess. "I don't leave marks on my girls. I find that it's not nearly as satisfying as leaving them thoroughly satisfied. Besides, why do I need to prove I've been with this girl, or that girl?" he said, not sure why he was explaining himself.

He looked at Tess, before thinking. "How about 3 hours. I don't fully know what will happen, but we can work out everything as we go?" he asked, counting out the total in his head. He knew he would have enough to cover it.

"Actually, make it four hours. We might have to take some time to get to know each other first," he said, smiling. He realized that he would be okay if nothing happened between them. He didn't really need the money he had won, but would like to get to know this beautiful woman.
 
Tess felt a little lost, what did he want...a date? Four hours was hard to turn down, Hannah would kill her if she let a sale go, she chewed on her lip in consideration before finally telling him she was in.

She stood, took his hand, and led him down the hall to her room.
 
DJ followed Tess, not really sure how this was going to play out. He hadn't had sex in over 4 months, but he wasn't going to push it, even if he did pay for it. He could always get the money back from another game or two of pool.

DJ slowly stood in front of the door, closing it behind him as he waited for Tess. "What would you like to start with?" he asked, smiling.
 
She turned to face him and sat down on the bed.

"These are your four hours," she said quietly, looking up at him with bedroom eyes,"I'll do whatever you want."

Maybe he just needed some encouraging, she was almost certain he'd never done this before.

As if to demonstrate she stood back up and walked to him. She put both hands on his chest and stroked them up to his shoulders and put them around his neck. She kissed him gently, waiting for a response.
 
DJ responded enthusiastically, kissing Tess back with a passion. He slowly slid his arms down her sides, tightening his hands around her waist. He pulled her close, before suddenly pushing her down onto the bed.

He smiled and then sat down next to her, before sliding over her and locking her lips back with his. He started to kiss along her jawline down to her neck, before lightly sucking the skin right below her ear. He kept lightly sucking there, waiting to see her reaction.
 
Tess sighed as he kissed her. He was gentle enough, seemed completely harmless.

They continued like that for awhile, Tess knew eventually he'd want what he paid for so she started unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off his shoulders.

She wondered what he meant when he said, get to know her. What was that? You didn't get to know your whore before sleeping with her.

She tried to stop thinking and focus on him, she was surprised he was kissing her mouth. Most men thought it was too intimate of an act to do with someone you were paying.

She just went with it and started to wiggle out of her corset.
 
DJ stopped Tess from wriggling out of her corset. "I want to undress you. It's always been something that really gets me going," he said, blushing slightly. He always loved undressing a woman and seeing what she was wearing underneath. It was like unwrapping a gift.

He slowly pulled her corset off, followed by the skirt. He took a breath, realizing how sexual she was. "You are beautifully sexy," he breathed, smiling before stripping his shirt off and resuming kissing Tess passionately.
 
Hannah, sat at the bar, unaware as to what everyone else was going, she was buffing the finish into the wood counter top. The portion she had done shown beautifully, as did her skin, which glistened slightly with sweat.
She heard voices coming from Tess's room and she sighed. "I hope she stays safe..." Her voice slightly tired sounding, her breath a little labored from the strain of buffing out the old wood.
 
"Whatever you want," she told him in between kisses.


She felt vulnerable once her clothes were off, thank god the lights were dim. She didn't usually look at her clients during sex. She knew most of them were not thinking about her while they were doing her.

The cool air washed over her body, she was down to nothing but her thong, the stockings, and the heels. She thought it was a bit unfair he wasn't all the way undressed yet so she fixed that and took him down to nothing.

"Do you wanna be on top?" she asked him while he kissed her neck. She guessed he was enjoying himself based on what she felt between his thighs.
 
Last edited:
Troy had been watching over the guys playing pool and had noticed the tension flow out of them when Tess had taken the guy upstairs. He had waved off Rex's offer of an omelet and watched as the new girls began to glide through the bar with the practiced ease of long time performers.
He moved from his seat at the door to the one at the end of the bar and gave Hannah a warm smile. "I see you have added to your list of Girls. They don't look like the brightest of ladies but they look like they know their stuff."
"Oh I also wanted to discuss a little deal I have about the bar with you. Do you think you would be able to close for a day sometime soon?"
 
Rex finished eating and got started working in the bar area. He checked shelf inventory and served some of the pool players drinks. The ones chatting up the new girls got charge just a little extra and of course got the privilege of paying for the girls drinks also. He kept thinking about Tess. At first they were lewd thought about her naked but soon he just became concerned. He was certain she could handle herself but just hoped the pool player did not like to hit or hurt women. Nothing had ever been said about it, but he was sure if something like that happened Troy would crush and guy and Hannah would have him feed to the dogs. Hannah had not said anything to him about his attire today and was not going to be humiliated again today.
 
When her gaze met Troy's for the first time, she appeared deflated. Her mind was reeling and it was only 8:30 and she was exhausted. "Yeah, she spoke softly as Rex slipped around her do do his job. "I'll get them registered and get rooms assigned." She listened to his request and nodded forcing a pretty smile, though she held herself with confidence her sparkling green eyes had lost their luster, they just scanned hollowly and it was apparent she was stressed beyond belief.
"We'll close early today, ic that's enough time?" Her voice danced softly to him, in a way she had never spoken.
--------------------

Hannah then Glanced at Rex and smiled, rummaging around in her bag for a moment she removed a latex, purple banana hammock and handed it to Rex. "Here wear this under your apron, now go change." Her voice stern.
 
Last edited:
Tess had to admit, she was impressed. DJ had actually tried to please her, which was new. Sex was not usually enjoyable for her, it was either just business or for someone else's pleasure entirely. He was a passionate lover, she hadn't expected to actually feel like he wanted her. She dismissed the thought; he was a client and he couldn't possibly want her as damaged as she was.

She pulled the sheet up around herself and watched his chest rise and fall rhythmically, she wondered what he planned to do with her for the next two hours he had left or if he'd paid for the extra time to sleep. Some men couldn't just get up and walk out afterwards, they needed recovery time. She sighed absently and wondered if he wanted something else besides just laying there with his arm around her. She was tense and awkward for awhile but it was comfortable laying against his warm body and she finally relaxed.
 
Troy couldn't help but smile at Rex's discomfort but he tried to keep it well hidden and he doubted the guy had seen it anyway with the way he had been searing dumbfounded at his new work uniform. As he walked off Troy watched as Hannah's lips curled up slightly.
"You are eventually going to let the poor guy off the hook right Boss," he whispered. Receiving that same smile as an answer he got back to business.

"If you don't mind me making a few suggestions here boss lady I have done a few things you may or may not like. I have worked these bars and clubs for almost ten years now and I don't know why you have opened here or why you are opening so early in the day but I think we need to make some changes. I have a crew on standby and I guess they are coming in tonight that can fix this old place up and make her look real nice. Nothing over the top mind you but they will straighten everything out and give her a spit and polish. If you want to open early that is fine but you shouldn't have the girls start before lunch time. I have never really seen to many johns out before then and if we can get a good cook we can get some of those execs who want a power lunch and a fuck. Then if we can get a decent DJ we can get a crowd in here to make the bar profitable and the girls can work the room at night. What do you think Boss?"
 
Rex was pissed. He had tried his best to be nice to Hannah and yet she still made it clear she expected him to run around mostly naked. He did what she said and even smiled nicely at her when she handed him the dick sock. Of course he checked out her tits. They were fine and he just to look at them. He hoped the new girls attracted more business so he could make some tips. The pool players kept giving him shit and were lousy tippers.
 
DJ felt amazingly relaxed, especially after having pretty amazing sex. Tess was something else. She might seem a little worried, or even withdrawn, yet when they got in bed, she became something else. He smiled slightly, drawing his arms more tightly towards his chest, pulling her closer.

He was content to just lay like this, as he hadn't held a woman in several years. His last relationship had been 7 years ago, and at 28, he was starting to want to settle down somewhere. Not necessarily start a family, but find somewhere and set up camp. He was starting to get the feeling that Richland could be the place to do that in. He had his normal, everyday job to provide for himself and a prospective family, and his music gigs paid enough that he could honestly give up hustling pool if he wanted to.

He shook those thoughts away, before kissing the back of Tess's neck. "Would you like to go for another round," he asked, feeling himself become hard with her butt against his groin. He had always been an "ass man", and he had realized that Tess had one fantastic ass, by his reckoning. It just helped him to recover that much faster than normal.
 
Back
Top