Naruto: Taijutsu Team up.

*She nodded her head. He was right she had, but she desperately wanted to hurt those who had hurt her love. The images of what she wanted to do to them flashed in her mind.* "..I did. I was just thinking out loud. But you cannot tell me those bastards don't deserve a slower death after what they did to Yuki."

-Kakashi looked.-"Yuki is a great Ninja he chose to take him on probably confident in his abilities let me train you this week a bit more."

-Kakashi had trained her for one week teaching her a few more fire techniques and Chidori. she wanted it and it was now hers.-"You becareful with this."-he said.-"Do not use it until we get you better with hit."-he said as he pet her head. She had not seen Yuki in one week but there was a chance she could go after the men who hurt him hearing a tip off they were two miles out side of the village in a cabin some where maybe planning Gato's mercenaries at least she would get revenge on them.-

*Hinakemi told Kakashi she wouldn't use Chidori until they had practiced it more. Although she was going to use her new fire techniques to burn the cabin down that held the scum bags who used to work for Gato. She needed to get some revenge for her Yuki and that's what she'd do. After she managed to get away from Kakashi she rushed off towards the direction of the cabin.
Quickly she found it and staked it out for a moment or two. She kicked the door open to the cabin and was met by a very startled pair of men. Her vision turned red again and she started her jutsu. Before she could finish her hand signs she was hit by something blunt in the head and her world went black.*

-the three of the mercs laid her on the bed and had stripped her of her clothes they waited as they had bound her arms and legs so they could triple fuck her her arms behind her back and her legs where tied a part to the bed. The three of them chuckle as one was in front of her with his cock and two on her sides with there cocks out the one in the middle gripped her hair as she slowly woke up.-"Hey there cuntoichi you want to infiltrate our camp your not that lucky."-before she barked the man in front of her put a Kunai to her neck.-"Scream and do not co-operate you find your self a dead body."-he said as he put his cock to her lips gripping her pony tail.-

*Hinakemi's rage was now replaced with fear. She had been so damn careless. Her rage and desire for revenge had blinded her. Now she was trapped by these thugs with her life being threatened. But, she had learned survival was key. With disgust she opened her mouth slowly.*

-Yuki woke up and slowly stood up to the windows. he saw Kakashi and smiled but Kakashi jumped up seeing Yuki.-"Yuki did Hinakemi come by to see you?"-Yuki shook his head as he was feeling better but still hurt.-"No why?"-Kakashi looked.-"I wonder if she tried to take on those bandits?"-Yuki herd this.-"I am going to search for her."-He said Kakashi told him be careful in his weaken condition. Yuki dashed off.-

-They began fucking her face each one then she was put in position a cock in her ass and a cock in her pussy as they fucked her holes nice and hard.-

-Yuki was having trouble finding it. He was out there for 2 hours.-

-The three Mercenaries were fucking her holes in different ways bending her as they wanted fucking her pussy ass and mouth raw.-

*It was hard for Hinakemi to hold back her tears but she did it. She'd be damned if they would see her cry. Her pussy, ass, and mouth hurt so bad. They had all taken turns in each of her holes and she hated every second of it. Never in her life had she wished so hard for death.*

-Yuki ran for the cottage once he saw it in the distance.-"I hey I hear no noise...."-Yuki kept running-

-The head of the three mercs said-"pull out and cum on her then kill her.-"they came all over her Hina was scared her eyes shut and she awaited that blow.-

-Yuki jumped up breaking down the door.-"Leaf hurricane!"-The bandits jumped fixing them selves they ran at Yuki and knocked them out breaking most there bones.-"Hinakemi!"-he ran over she was cut up and used roughly as he grabbed hot water and a rag cleaning her body off as he began to cut the ropes that held her bound.-"Hina are you ok?"- he said she just lept in to his arms from her sitting-"it's ok Hina....come on let's get you dressed.-

*Slowly Yuki helped her dress. Her ass and pussy were still so tender that they left her underwear and leggings off. Hinakemi knew her pussy and asshole were torn, but would heal over time. The emotional scars however, who knows. This was all her fault.* "Im so sorry Yuki..."

-Yuki smiled to her.-"Do not be sorry we will talk when we get you top the hospital to get checked out."-They got to the hospital when Yuki winced in pain. his body was over excited after searching for her.-"Let's get these two in to a room and get them looked at."-Some medical ninja said. as they took them in and one examined Yuki and the other Examined Hinakemi to treat there wounds. One of them recognized Yuki form last weak and tapped his head to not do this again. once left alone a bit Yuki looked.-"What happen though why did you go after them?"

*Hinakemi fought the doctor when he tried to work on her pussy but she was held down and healed. She felt humiliated and used. The tears started to fall.* "Those bastards were apart of the group that hurt you. I wanted them dead..but there were more than I thought."

-Yuki blushed.-"You did this because i was injured?"-he said and looked down.-"I am sorry....I didn't want you to go seeking revenge that is not what us ninja's do...Please at least consult with me....you never know what may happen. It could of been worse they could of killed you on the spot...."-Yuki had a few tears in his eyes.-

*Hinakemi got out of her bed ignoring the pain. She saw the tears in his eyes. It made her feel awful. Her arms wrapped around him and hugged him tight.* "I'm so sorry. I hated seeing you hurt. Do not cry because of my stupidity."

-Yuki held her tight.-"Please do not do that again....I don't want to loose you."-he said and cuddled to her close.-

*Hinakemi kissed his head. She had hurt the one she loved because of rage. She should've listened to Kakashi Sensai.* "I promise you."

-Yuki held her close as he held her body close to him and pet her hair gently. snuggling in to her body.-"Good we have to take it easy i...am in no shape to train to hard. my body still needs to recover."-Tsunade walked in hearing everything.-"I herd what happen....You should of stayed in bed."-Yuki blushed.-"I had to help Hinakemi. I herd she went after the bandits her self and i got scared. She is my friend and so much more....She is also a comrade of the leaf village."-Tsunade shook her head and smiled.-"Your Right Yuki but be careful next time."

*Hinakemi couldn't help but blush when he called her "so much more". Without thinking she kissed his head. Tsunade turned her gaze towards her and ripped her a new one.* "And you do not pull this stunt again. You put a fellow comrade in jeopardy. I understand what you wanted but in the future you will ask for back and wait until you get it. Understood?" *She nodded her head quickly and Tsunade told them both goodbye before she left.*

-Yuki smiled and held her.-"If your ready i can sign you out we can rest together."-he said and smiled holding her.-

*She smiled and kissed his cheek. Hinakemi wanted nothing more but to get out of this hospital and lay in bed with Yuki.* "Please do."

-Once Yuki signed her out Yuki slowly walked with her back to her home.-"You feeling ok?"

-He nods as Yuki laid her down.-"Stay here and relax a bit. I was actually thinking...Do you want to move in together?"

*Hinakemi laid her head on a pillow and looked up at him* "Move in? With you? I'd love that Yuki."

Back