What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
deathlynx said:
What're you still doing here? Aren't you supposed to be studying or something??? :p

:p i have been slogging all day :p

Misty and i were on the phone a i read that last post that i quoted by you, we both had to laugh ;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
:p i have been slogging all day :p
Misty and i were on the phone a i read that last post that i quoted by you, we both had to laugh ;)
Uh huh! Talkin on the phone, posting earlier, posting now...sloggin real hard :p;)

deathlynx said:
Uh huh! Talkin on the phone, posting earlier, posting now...sloggin real hard :p;)

:eek: that was first thing this morning and during breaks! ask Misty, ive been working really hard and she's been busy too! :(

Fallenfromgrace said:
:eek: that was first thing this morning and during breaks! ask Misty, ive been working really hard and she's been busy too! :(
Ok, I believe you...but just this once! :heart::rose:

Nervous. I just submitted a 15-page research paper to a really nit-picking Prof. Online, even! Such power in a "click".

scheherazade_79 said:
I'm flying today :cool:

Literally. Bought Microsoft Flight Simulator X Delux, and I've been flying planes all day. It's harder than it looks, although I did manage to bounce into Amsterdam Schiphol Airport after taking off from Cardiff... It seems that when the incentive is there, I can manage it :devil:

It's got me thinking, though... What if I started taking real lessons? :)
One of the four best people I've ever known in my life killed himself in an ultralight. I don't like those things very much ever since. Other than that, it's kind of a cool idea. Not sure how practical it is in this day and age, though.
:rose:

Roxanne Appleby said:
One of the four best people I've ever known in my life killed himself in an ultralight. I don't like those things very much ever since. Other than that, it's kind of a cool idea. Not sure how practical it is in this day and age, though.
:rose:

I'm not sure 'practical' is the draw here. I think it's more the challenge, or maybe the thrill. Kinda like hang gliding. or recreational parachuting.

Fallenfromgrace said:
*whooooosh over my head* :(

(havent written yet, but am in talks with an editor about anothe piece!) :D

Does the would-be editor need to crack a whip for you to start writing? :D

Fallenfromgrace said:
*whooooosh over my head* :(

(havent written yet, but am in talks with an editor about anothe piece!) :D

I have nooooo idea where it's from either but we said it a lot when I was a kid. :rolleyes: I think we heard it quoted in cartoons but it came from old Western movies.

LadyCibelle said:
Does the would-be editor need to crack a whip for you to start writing? :D

:eek: i havent written anything substantial and new for nearly 3months! (i wrote about 7 1pg intro's to different pieces, and a tiny vignette yday...but thats all :(

~~

:rose: Magica, you're too cute :D

Bored. I don't want togo to bed and I definitely don't want to go into work tomorrow morning :(

How dare you put me in such a happy place. It's so not like me. :cool:

My mood is :D and head over heels in love :heart:

Morning :) Still excited and chirpy and giggly. Life is good. Gonna have to go and buy several newspapers today to get the Sports pages out of'em :p

Now thoroughly bored with illness.
Don't like this game any more.

*cough, sneeze, itch, scratch, choke, cough, wheeze*........about sums it up.

And its pourrrrring with rain (first time for ages), blowing a hooley. Typical bank holiday monday. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back