Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for more writers to play with. PLEASE check my threads 1st to see what I like and if you are interested in any of them..looking forward to TONS of pm's.
 
im looking for a male partner to act out an RP with me.

i thought about it when i was shopping for christmas presents. im not a gamer but i think i know eough about it to make seem accurate:

watch the video first:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFBrgeSjj-0

im thinking after a devistating shipwreck, a young lara croft, featured in the video, is looking for a place to call for help.

option 1) a hermit, still physically fit from hunting for his meals, has the only working radio on the island. he gives me an offer for the radio, despite the situation my father raised a lady, but there was no other way....

option 2) a group of soldiers looking for fortune on the island, pull several survivors as hostages until they can confirm the survivors are not a threat to the mission. as i am trying to survive, i find the treasure. i decided to go to the camp and negotiate the survivors surrender. you want the treasure, and impressed with my survival, want to add me to your team of mercenaries. i turn you down, but you dont like being said no to...

im more partial to the second, but i think either are hot
 
Hi all you Lit Ladies

It seems a lot of my current threads have started to lag behind (real life taking its toll sometimes)

So I am looking for interesting people to write with.

My only real stipulation is that you are prepared to write some detailed longer posts at times and will accept the occasional curve ball thrown at you (and dish them out as well)

Regarding availability I generally try and reply to oldest posts first (though sometimes you do get inspired or dragged into a current post) so as to keep a cycle going.

I have a few ideas but am not fixed in my ways so am open for discussion.

Please feel free to peruse my Profile and let me know if you are interested (PM me rather as it is easier to keep track of)

S
 
Male writer here, and a decent writer ( :D )

I'm looking for someone whonosnon during the day. I love to full the drill workday with some fun posting here and there. I post from my phone, so if I am not on believe that I will be checking in

I'm open to most any RP and hope I hear from someone

So if you like to use lit to keep your day from being to boring send me a PM and we can figure something out to keep us both entertained!
 
Male writer here looking for a lit lady

Due to all of my threads drying up im looking for a new lady of lit to role play with
I like some one who can write long detailed posts and has the time to tell a good story with me. I like any thing and every thing and have done role plays in all times and periods. I would love to get together with a lady and fleshout a good story to role play.

If any one is interested pm me
 
I think it's time to get my feet wet again (at least, start with my feet, hehe) and get back into writing.

So, if you're looking for an SRP partner, send me a PM and let's get something started.

Okeydokey?

Love ya! :kiss:
 
Hello all i am new here and would love to find a few ladies of lit who i could have a fun time with i love to play with submissive girls and enjoy all kinds of settings from modern to fantasy i like a women who enjoys a dominating man and can write long detailed posts hope to get some pms back
 
Hey there pretty ladies of lit i'm new here and just signed on but i would love to find a few females out there to role play with females only please i'm into any thing role play wise so please coem show a french girl a good time ;)
 
Looking for a guy writer most on at nights who can try post at less every other day or so.

Likes:
dominating (him)
Cheating ( Both are )
spanking,squeezing nipples
hardcore
I can do incest ( still new to it brother/sister,cousins)

I'm open to discuss more.pm me
 
Hey

If anyone is looking for a male to RP with feel free to send me a message. I'm up for most scenarios so send your suggestions etc and I'll get back to you.

(P.S. I can spell properly :p)
 
Back at the ranch

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a female RP partner. The scene I have in mind is the developing affair between a ranch hand or farm manager in his 50's (me), and the farmer's (adult) daughter, horse boarder, summer intern, ranch owner's wife, etc. Time period I had in mind was early to mid century, or perhaps contemporary in the american west. I find the thought of cheating very erotic, and I crave the idea of being seduced--especially by a woman who ought to know better.

I put a high value on literacy, grammar and spelling, as well as scene and character development. It's not just about the sex. Pictures or other enhancements can add to the play and I would prefer it to take place over a longer period of time with plenty of development. I try to post at least paragraph length entries as often as I can. Usually this is 2-4 times a week, though I travel for work, and can at times be away from a computer for several days at a time--but I will give you fair warning.

Feel free to check out my other threads to have a look under the hood. Contact me if you are interested in getting something started.
Cheers, SS
 
Last edited:
Lookin' to either join an RP that needs more players, or start up one of my own. My preferences are people who've a decent grasp on the art of writing and put effort into their posts. And, to definitely toot my own horn, I'm a damned excellent writer and can deliver whatever might be needed for whatever situation.

Please and thanks.

G. Evans
 
V For Vendetta

I had an rp idea based on this movie, I know its old but been thinking about it off and on. My idea is for Evey to never have been in the story. My character that I have made up, will end up meeting V when she is being attacked by a group of thugs. It will be a journey to get him to open up something he never does, and in time she will see why he hides his skin and will become lovers.

PM if interested.
 
I am somewhat bored. I'm looking for female writing partners. If you want a literate male writer send me a pm.

Here's a few thread ideas I started that I'm looking to get off the ground:


The Only Male Cheerleader - High School Senior transfers to a new school where he is the only male cheerleader.

Sorority Initiation - Girl has to find a geek and get him off on film to get into her sorority of choice.

An Unexpected Night of Strip Poker - College game night gets wild when everyone cancels except the girl with three pre-frosh girls looking to party

Geeks at College - A geek is exposed in front of a girl he is trying to impress and runs away embarrassed not realizing just how much he actually impressed her. - Taken

Failing Cheerleaders - Some cheerleaders are failing a teacher's class and try to convince him to let them earn some extra credit.

An Unexpected Game of Truth or Dare - College student comes home to find step-sister and her friends playing truth or dare. - Taken

A Magic Ring - A man gets a ring that magically turns women on

Co-ed Floor - In the dorm's shared bathroom, a male co-ed is caught singing in the shower by a female co-ed - Taken

An Awkward Moment - He walks in on her failing to hide her self-pleasure.

The Cast Party - Based on something that happened to me, I doubt anyone would be interested, but that was one hell of a night. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. Heh, innocent.


You might have an idea that you want to run by me, or one of these threads may spark an idea for a variation you want to try. Let me know. After all one of my more active threads right now, Reputations, is a variation on my thread Senior Project.
 
Last edited:
I have a few ideas for role plays that i would like to see if any female lit writer is interested in if any of these interest you please PM me

Your female character plays a empress the runs a small collection of islands in a fantasy style Victorian setting. She is loved by all her people and is strong and resilient some one who is a good leader and takes charge in her life and a bit spoiled in the sense that when she wants some thing she does every thing in her power to get it. In comes my character the strong quite and very handsome royal bodyguard. I am in charge of all of your safety and we are constantly together I am quite and very smart being of noble birth. We fall in love and carry on a secret relationship together making sure no one finds out.


I want to do some thing about phyics maybe at a physcic camp for training to be secret agents? That one I need some one to help work out a plot with.

I am a high ranking British officer during the American revolution. I fall in love with your character a Native American and become a turncoat in order to be with you. I help you defend your tribe and unite them in revolution.

In a more modern setting I would love to do a sexy romantic spy vs spy with some one. My character versus your character in a seductive and dangerous game of cat and mouse ending in our characters finding each others love
 
slave wife training

I am starting a new thread about slave training. Hope to get a female writer that can go into detail description, especially on the reaction and responds. The emotion plays great details here.

It is about a loving married couple experimenting on master and slave game. It is a new experience and fun. They experiment what they heard from others and decided to learn more.

The husband talk to his wife and enroll her into a slave wife training, where the advertiser promise to make her an obedient and desirable wife. She will learn her duty and be very lovable after the completion of a 3 weeks training.

Lets get into the detail fun and see how she survive the training and what is the ultimate outcome? ........

Ladies, please talk to me and we can discuss the detail


Ken
 
Seeing if there's any interest in a roleplay off-forum, through e-mail. I'm looking for a male, hopefully literate SRP'er to play the role of an older man. I'd be playing a young female, around 19-24 years old. The ages are up to debate though!

The general idea is that the older man is either a family acquaintance or a complete stranger. Through various events (that we can discuss before starting), the older man decides to blackmail the female character into becoming his sex slave. Through either staying at his house or having to obey his whims inbetween college and/or work, she becomes his unwilling slave-in-training, unbeknownst to anyone else.

An added extra of fun would be if he eventually brought his own friends into the fun to take advantage of her..although not a key element to the story, it'd be a nice progression.

If you're interested in discussing this idea more with me, please PM me. :)
 
I'm looking for one well-written female to play the part of my character's twin sister. The basic premise we'll start from is that they are already involved in an incestuous relationship with each other, but they are going off to college. They live in the same dorm, on the same floor, and desperately want to continue their affair but also have to keep it secret. I'd like to include some other characters in the mix as well. The story could go in several different directions, and doesn't necessarily always have to focus on the twins. I imagine they'll each have suitors and possibly even hook up with other people to maintain their cover (this would probably cause some drama between them, of course, as well as hot sex).
 
looking for threads to join in or more writers to play with.. must be able to post at least once a day..pm me if interested..looking forward to tons of pm's.
 
I am thinking of starting a game an X-men thread, I know that it seems kinda cliche but I was thinking it being at the Xavier institute in the future: well like right now since the original x-men was back in the 70's. That way it can be original characters: either kids of mutants or whole new ones.

If anyone is interested, pm me, I will throw up an OOC forum for it.

Thanks.
 
Devil And An Angel

My idea here is for the devil who can be named anything. Is on the mortal "realm" and is looking for a girl who could bare him a child. When he finds the woman (who is my character) He becomes interested in her, he can sense that she is ovulating so he has to take her.

This can happen in any ways, they could have a history. Or he pulls her into a dark alley and takes her, all in all while the baby is growing inside her, it will take 3 months for the baby to be born. So he has three months to get her to love him, but in the end he honestly falls in love with her.

The Sith Lord

So this is about Anakin aka darth vader. My idea here is for him to have a friend, and Padme is not even in the story she never existed. Anakin goes to his friend hoping that she would join him be his "Student" since she has the force but never had training. When he loses his battle with his old master, his friend will be there getting him out of the volcano and helped his master to get him on the ship. She waits during his surgery.

Now when he finds out she burned her hand getting him free, he will be madly in love with her but now afraid that she wont feel anything for him. He can still have sex, I have it where his room is special so he can be in a normal bed. Depending on what you want he can be wanting a child or not does not matter not a big part of the story.

Lawyer And The Middle Class

You have yourself a middle aged man 30's or older, who has everything he could want. He is successful and is very wealthy came from money to start with, but one day he meets a girl a normal middle class girl who is about 19 or so. And his cold heart will melt and they will start going out. After a while he will want the perfect life, a wife a baby and everything they could ever want.

PM if interested in any of these ideas :)
 
Last edited:
Looking for some one to play a female that looks like this...

Ideally on instant messenger - pm me or add me to yahoo Mattkr80
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 136
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top