horndog fairies

astuffedshirt_perv

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2002
Posts
1,323
An 18 year old virgin girl, Amy, is bumming (at college? high school?) and goes for a walk in the woods. There she curls up in a clearing, lamenting her lame, loveless life. A fairy/pixie/sprite (what is the difference anyway) takes pity on Amy and comes out to talk to her (this is why she has to be a virgin). Amy is awestruck, and the fairy gives her a pep talk and makes her feel better about herself. Amy asks if she can bring her lonely friends over to meet the fairy.

Amy and her 5 friends (the French club perhaps? Dorm mates?) go into the woods that evening. Again the fairy meets them and they all complain about their love lives (all the boys are immature jerks, just into video games, etc). The fairy leads the conversation to sex, and they are all virgins but very curious. So the fairy proposes they come back Saturday morning and they’ll receive…pleasures.

Ah, but fairy aren’t all sweet and kind, not all the time. The 6 girls return. The fairy says she and her fairy friends must get close to them, but fairies are delicate and don’t want to get swatted, so the girls must be tied up. The girls are told to strip. Then, using the girls themselves and fairy magic, the girls are tired up in a circle facing each other, bound calf to thigh, each knee to another girl’s knee, wrists bound, finally tied to the girl across from them. Laying face down, ass up, thighs spread, they don’t see the army of fairies emerging from the woods.

Over the next few weeks, the fairies sexually torture the girls, relentlessly working all of their sensitive spots, keeping them on the edge of orgasm, blowing pixie dust in their noses to keep them up, whispering depraved fantasies in their ears. The girls wail in helpless desperation in their circle, begging for their climax, as the fairies drink their arousal. Finally, sated, the fairies allow the girls to come, and keep them in climax until they faint.

The girls finally awaken, naked and unbound, on the forest floor. They dress and stagger back to find that they’ve only been gone for a few hours, with a story no one would ever believe.
 
But they return, hoping for more. What's the ending, if any?
 
Back
Top