Sex and Blood (closed)

Tobin looked like a kid who’d just been told they were going to Disneyland and Chelsea couldn’t help but smile at the reaction. It took him a few moments to actually respond but she knew he was going to say yes.

"Uhh, yeah sure... I'd... Uhm really like that."

He stood up and stuck his hand out towards her eagerly. She took it as she stood up and used it to start pulling him gently towards the door. She felt a little bad leaving Liz alone with Gavin, she was sure the other girl would feel even more uncomfortable than she already did. Chelsea told herself it would be good for Liz, she could learn to break out of her shell a little more.

"Don't have TOO my fun you two...," Gavin said as they reached the door, winking playfully.

“Hey, we have to have as much fun as we can before the kids arrive,” she said with a smile as they headed out the door.

The lights around the cabin area were fairly bright which made her feel more comfortable but it was not really conducive for what she had in mind. She figured they could talk a little while they walked before she suggested they go somewhere a little more secluded.

“So, tell me about yourself, Tobin,” she said smiling at him.

"Uhm, there's not much to tell, really," he began...

No dumbass! His mind yelled. Sell yourself!

"....I've known Gavin since like grade school, but I grew up in Georgia and then moved here. I'm kinda... Well, into like... Nerdy stuff yknow? Star Trek, Star Wars... But my real thing... What I love is writing... Reporting on stuff that no one knows yknow? Like informing the public or even like entertaining them. I used to write stories and stuff online before I decided to stop writing fiction and...."

Tobin realized he was about to start a tirade off of a simple question... He stopped and steeled himself...

"You know Chelsea I'd uhm... I'd much rather talk about YOU. What's your story? I mean I get your like the most gorgeous girl ever...," he spoke through a smile "...and that you were forced here but what else? I won't put it in my story I promise," he teased.

They had walked down the steps of the camp walkway and further down away from the parking lot and towards the kids cabins where it was darker, passing a large dumpster which was in disrepair. An old motorboat sat nearby along the wooden boards of the dock.

The lake was quiet and motionless save for an occasional stirring. A slight scraping sound echoed in the distance, but Tobin figured it was the boat tapping against something.

The sky was changing colors as the night was ending but it was still very dark and foreboding.

------------------------------------

The first several animals did not bleed enough.

They never do.

He needed more. He was still so dirty and there was no more blood to bath his tools in.

He stalked the edge of the camp where it was darkest, stopping just outside the light. He grabbed several rocks and tossed them at the tall lamps but none of them hit their mark.

His eyes narrowed as he heard the sounds of jabbering. That inane jibbering that the other animals do, the ones that fuck and suck and dirty everything with their stink and disease. He wanted their flesh... So soft and easy to tear... He wanted to taste it and use it to make a hole... He wanted to...

The sounds grew louder, and he saw two of them walking towards him, he hid beneath something and waited for them to get closer. His black maw, gaping wide with misshapen teeth and anticipation...

---------------------------------------

Derrick pulled the van up, alongside several other vehicles. They were obviously not the first ones here. He knew Gav.'s brown nosing ass would be around, and he made note of his car, but he hadn't ever seen the other two, one of which was a sweet sporty model.

Xander tossed the back doors open and jumped out, a sour expression on his face as he shoved his fists in his pockets and tried to stay warm in the cool air. He was always cold, ever since little.

He walked around to the driver's side as his brother hopped out and smiled at him...

"Ok so you gotta deal with some rug rats during the day but at night... Well, at night bro, you're gonna get some sweet sweet pussy here."

Xander rolled his eyes.

"Right, cause I'm sure the girl of my fucken fantasies has been spending her summers at camp crotch rot with you and that douche bag Gavin."

"Uhh fuck yeah she has... Just you wait till everyone shows. Anyway, grab my shit and meet me inside, it looks like the parties in that cabin."

Derrick pointed to one of them with their lights on, and headed up with gusto, his mannerisms jolly and full of expectation. Xander had no idea why he liked doing this, maybe he did actually get laid up here... But that was the furthest thing from Xander's mind. He came here for an entirely different reason.

He did as his brother told him reluctantly, grabbing a case of beer and their two duffle bags.

He lugged all the crap up the steps and followed behind his dumbass sibling, but Derrick had vanished. He approached the door and set the items down with a thud. Fuck my life he thought... Fuck it right in the ass. He was about to knock on the door when he heard something inside.

Behind the cabin Derrick snuck and started rapping at the window with his fingernails while hung over just out of sight.

Last edited:
"Uhm, there's not much to tell, really....I've known Gavin since like grade school, but I grew up in Georgia and then moved here. I'm kinda... Well, into like... Nerdy stuff yknow? Star Trek, Star Wars... But my real thing... What I love is writing... Reporting on stuff that no one knows yknow? Like informing the public or even like entertaining them. I used to write stories and stuff online before I decided to stop writing fiction and...."

Chelsea was fairly impressed, she’d figured he would stick with the not much to tell routine but he actually told her things about him that he thought were important or exciting. Granted she couldn’t really relate to any of his interests, she wasn’t into nerdy things and she’d never been into writing, she was just not good at it really. She definitely gave him points for being honest even though he had to have known admitting to be a nerd was not the hottest.

"You know Chelsea I'd uhm... I'd much rather talk about YOU. What's your story? I mean I get your like the most gorgeous girl ever .and that you were forced here but what else? I won't put it in my story I promise.”

She smiled at the compliment. She’d heard similar things tons of times before but she actually thought he meant it, he wasn’t just saying it to get in her pants.

“You better not, I’ll never forgive you if you do! Hmm...well as far as my interests go, I love to travel, especially to places that have stunning beaches, I love to swim. I really like to shop, especially for shoes. I usually spend my summers hanging out at the beach with friends, partying, that kind of thing.”

She realized how shallow and stuck-up her life sounded and for a second she felt...bad about it? She wasn’t sure. Her mind moved past it and focused on how hot Tobin was. They’d walked past most of the lights and out of sight of the cabin. She pulled Tobin over to a picnic table near the shore and gave him a sexy smile.

“Kiss me.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve spotted the sign for the entrance to the camp and slowed down. The big lights on either side of the entrance were usually on but for whatever reason, they were dark at the moment. She was sure she wasn’t the first one here, she’d gotten a later start on the drive than she planned and ended up hitting the rush hour traffic.

She wasn’t too upset though, she figured showing up so late might mean she could avoid anyone else who’d shown up already, namely Gavin. Unfortunately, her job options were very limited and as much as she hadn’t wanted to come back this summer she didn’t have any other choice. She pulled into the camp and soon saw cars parked in front of one of the main cabins. She spotted Gavin’s car as well as Derrick’s truck and she cringed.

She was planning on driving past the cabin and just sleeping in one a few doors down but as she passed Derrick’s truck her headlights landed on a guy standing at the door. He looked back as the lights hit him and she groaned in irritation. She didn’t recognize him but she was sure that he’d mention to the rest of the people in the cabin that someone had just shown up. She gave up on sneaking away and pulled up on the other side of the cabin and parked.

She grabbed her bag and headed slowly towards the cabin. On the plus side, there were two other cars parked by the cabin besides Gavin and Derrick’s so that meant there were probably more than four people here so she wouldn’t be forced to stay in the same cabin as Gavin. She walked up to the guy who was still standing in front of the door, bags and a case of beer on the ground next to him.

“Did you knock,” she asked, her tone more sarcastic and bitchy than she’d intended.

Tobin found himself near a picnic table, Chelsea's tight body pressed towards him.

"Kiss me," she asked him as they fell against it.

He instinctively grabbed her around the waist to avoid falling and their bodies were now pushed tighter together.

Tobin looked at her, a deep longing in his eyes... Not just for her body but for a chance at her being his girlfriend. He really liked Chelsea. Maybe it was because he didn't get much attention from women or maybe cause she was so pretty but even though he barely knew her.... He wanted to.

He leaned in as he tilted his head slightly, placing his lips against hers and closed his eyes. He kissed Chelsea gently at first but then his passion caught the better of him and he hungrily opened his mouth and tasted her, pushing his mouth harder onto hers and sliding his tongue In between her lips.

His hands ran down the sides of her soft yielding body and to her thighs... He held them against him and he could feel his dick growing against her....

Tobin laid back on the table and pulled her atop him, his arms around her back, his hands gripping her tight against him, her tits mashed into his chest.

-----------------------------------------

Xander was washed in the lights from yet another car pulling up to the camp. At first he thought it was a mistake... Someone wandering into the grounds that didn't belong, they appeared to be driving past the lot. The car parked in the opposite side and a woman with some bag appeared from the driver's side.

She walked up to the door almost robotically, defeated and asked him if he had knocked.

He shot her a 'who the fuck are you' look and turned back to the door.

"I was just about to."

So far Xander was unimpressed with the camp in general, and he really wasn't looking forward to dealing with snot nosed little kids for a whole summer. On top of that this bitch had an attitude. She was cute but he was in no mood to take full notice of it.

-------------------------------------------

Inside the cabin Gavin laid on his bed, his arms folded behind his head as a pillow.

Liz was still in the room but you'd never know it she was a quiet girl.

Just then he heard a gentle tapping at one of the back windows and peered up from his position near the middle of the room.

"Do you hear that? Or am I going crazy?"

Last edited:
"Do you hear that? Or am I going crazy?"

Liz was pulled from her own thoughts at Gavin’s question. She had been thinking about how much she already regretted the decision to take this job. She had tried to think of something to talk to Gavin about but his good looks were intimidating and she found herself at a loss for anything to say.

“Um, hear what? Sorry I was thinking about something else, I wasn’t paying attention.”

A few seconds later there was a knock on the door and Liz figured whatever Gavin had heard had been the people coming up the steps. She was closer to the door and figured it’d look pretty lazy if she just continued to sit on the bed and made him get it. She walked over to the door and opened it with a friendly smile. A guy with long, dark hair stood in the doorway. Based on his dress he was a goth...or emo...she wasn’t sure what the differences between the two were. Either way he looked about as happy to be here as she was. It took her a moment to notice the woman standing behind him. She had long, black hair too but that was where the similarities ended. She was taller than the guy, Liz figured she must be like at least 5’8” and she looked...bitchy. Liz could see she was pretty but it was mostly hidden beneath a pissed off vibe. Liz took a step back so they could come in as she introduced herself.

“Hi there. I’m Liz.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desire passed across Tobin’s face at her request but it was quickly followed by surprise as they practically fell back against the picnic table. His hands moved to her waist as it happened and it was a nice feeling. For a few seconds he just looked at her but finally he leaned in and their lips met. His kiss was soft at first, almost tentative but it quickly became more urgent. She moaned against his mouth as his tongue slipped between her lips. Her nipples had hardened in excitement and as they were pressed against his chest she could feel them tingle.

For whatever reason this was one of the hottest kisses she could remember having and when he pulled her on top of him she began grinding her hips against him. Her pussy was already wet and she could feel his cock pressing against her through their clothes. She couldn’t be totally sure but it definitely felt like he was well-endowed. She moved her hands down and slid them under his shirt, running them along his firm abs to his chest.

Xander stood there after knocking, his arms full with him and Derrick's crap. The door slowly swung open and standing there was a girl with a smile on her face, behind her on a bed was a dude stretched out like he was on a fucken hammock. Derrick was no where to be found.

He stood there staring at her, one brow raised and unsure what the etiquette in this camp cult thing was.

"Hi there. I’m Liz.”

She seemed sweet and if he wasn't in such a wretched mood he would of possibly smiled back and told her hello, but he wasn't... It was taking every fiber of his being to not turn around and jump in that fucken lake and drown himself.

He simply stared a moment and walked inside past her and the opening she had left for them as invitation.

Xander tossed the duffle bags beside an empty bed and leaned against a wall defiantly. He folded his arms and spoke to no one in particular...

"Derrick is around here somewhere...I'm his brother Xander."

Gavin sprang up, not yet seeing Eve but hearing the name Derrick.

He looked around and that's when he saw her standing by the door, and Liz. She clearly did not want to be here, and wore it all over her face. Her hair was different... It looked nice, and he instantly wondered if it was part of some "new Eve" bullshit.

He had no words.

His face turned hard and cold and he stood up and walked out of the cabin.

"Gonna go find Derrick."

"Good luck," Xander muttered under his breath.

Tobin was in heaven and as such he wondered if he was dreaming...

"Is...is th-this real?," he asked breathlessly... Chelsea's fingers and hands running down his chest and sending amazing sensations down his stomach and into his loins.

She was nearly riding him, grinding her abdomen against him, her pussy digging right against his big thick cock.

He didn't know what do, he hadn't expected this to go as far as it had and now that it was he felt nervous. What if he wasn't good? What if he was too big for her? What if she laughed at how awkward he was during.

He tried to relax, as his head was swimming and he couldn't think clearly.

He brought his arms around to the front of her shirt and slid them underneath, finding her bra and cupping large breasts in his hands.

He kissed her, loving the taste of her lips and moaning into her mouth.

"Is...is th-this real?”

Chelsea couldn’t help but giggle. It wasn’t like she was laughing at him, it was that she found it very cute and sweet. She leaned down and kissed him deeply as she wiggled her body against his. He seemed to hesitate for a moment and she worried she was maybe pushing him farther than he wanted to go. Which was something that had never happened to her unless it was the other way around.

Then his hands moved to her chest and slid under her shirt. She moaned as he began squeezing her tits and her worries disappeared. She rose up a little and smiled down at him. He definitely looked happy...and slightly shocked that this was happening. She pulled her shirt off and leaned back down. She ran her tongue along the side of his neck and started gently sucking on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guy gave her a dirty look before turning back to the door. She let it go, too wrapped up in her own shit to really care.

"I was just about to."

The door opened a few moments later and a girl she didn’t recognize stood in the doorway.

“Hi there. I’m Liz.”

The moody guy walked in without saying anything and Eve decided he was definitely going to be someone she’d avoid as much as possible. She mustered up a fake smile for Liz in an attempt to keep from coming across as a total bitch to another newbie.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Eve.”

"Derrick is around here somewhere...I'm his brother Xander."

Eve was actually surprised, she would never have pegged a kid with big, black boots and fishnets and a sullen attitude to be Derrick’s brother, talk about complete opposites. Before she could think anymore about it Gavin stepped into sight. His expression went from excited to...not in a couple seconds. She was sure her face did the same thing, the fake smile falling from her face. They both just stared at each other for a few seconds. He was still as sexy as she remembered, though she supposed it wouldn’t have been any easier even if he wasn’t. His expression turned dark suddenly and he turned away.

"Gonna go find Derrick."

She watched him walk away before she stepped into the cabin. Surprisingly it was just Liz and Xander inside. For a second Eve felt a flare of jealousy as she realized Liz and Gavin had been alone inside. Liz wasn’t his type though and Eve doubted Liz would’ve had the confidence to make a move.

“Well...when Gavin gets back we’ll have him unlock the cabin next door so we can get sleeping arrangements all set up for the night.”

Gavin found himself on the other side of the camp, by the playground. It was quiet and peaceful, but there was no light anywhere save for the brightening sky. He watched the colors above change. It was funny he had never seen that before... Like watching grass grow it was so incremental you didn't notice. He closed his eyes and began to think of the first time he had made love to Eve...

A twig snapping behind him made him spin around from his position near the monkey bars.

About forty feet out, near the tree line separating the play area and the cabins was a large looming silhouette. The tall shadow stared at him motionless. He could feel it's eyes.

"You know the same lame trick of scaring us every year has gotten really old by now right?" He yelled.

Gavin took a few steps towards what he assumed could only be Derrick and pointed.

"You brought your brother this year? Seriously? You know that fishnet, lipstick and woe is me shit ain't gonna fly right?"

Suddenly the figure turned and took off, fleeing inside the trees and towards the camp. Gavin started to chase after it but something slammed into his side, tackling him without warning. The air knocked clean out of his lungs he lay there coughing and sputtering as something heavy sat atop him, straddling him.

When his eyes focused he saw Derrick laughing his ass off above him.

"Get...off me....psycho," Gavin managed to spit out through gasps.

"I got you dude...I got you so fucken good!"

Derrick helped his fellow counselor up off the floor and slapped his back a few times. It only made matters worse, and Gavin continued to cough as he gained his breath.

"How did you do that? How did you get around me so fast?"

"Huh?" Derrick had no idea what he was talking about.

He stood up, no longer doubled over in pain and looked towards the tree line.

"Never mind... I thought I saw someone... It must of been Tobin."

"Tobin?! You brought that silly bastard here? By the way where the bitches at man? We got any good jail bait this year?"

Derrick slapped his arm around Gavin's back as they started to head back.

"Better than Mr. Doom and gloom, they said we needed help so I brought help. He's very reliable. Speaking of wich, I'm warning you D. None of that bullshit like last year... If you want me to get you your own set of keys when I come up from all this... No problems like last year. Specially when you see this one chick... Tobin likes her but keep it in your pants...understand?"

"Hey man, I'm here for the pussy, not the keys...take that shit to Home Depot bro." Derrick countered with a snort.

"I'm serious idiot...think about it... Your OWN KEYS... They'd give you unlimited... Venue to entertain and impress... Like that nice soft bed hidden in the staff room. You follow?"

The large counselor thought hard for a moment. Gavin could see the slow slow hamster wheels turning on their rusty way as he came to an obvious conclusion.

"Ok deal, but I figure you bought yourself a 50/40 chance I'll keep the lion in his cage."

Gavin looked at Derrick with exasperation.

"That's only 90 percent you retard!"

"Exactly," Derrick said proudly and ignorantly as they neared the camp grounds.

---------------------------------------------

Xander looked over the two women, and arced an eyebrow again. So far he was unimpressed. Not that he'd been here for the reasons his brutish bother was but they were brothers after all and despite how he'd never admit it, Xander was as into sexual conquest once as much as any pathetic and insecure male was.

He just could give two shits since he gave two shits about anything now.

Still, it was gonna be a long fucken summer if he didn't at least try and act like he wasn't be this huge tool the whole time.

He opened his mouth to say something and slammed it shut again... Never mind he thought.

Fuck these people.

He leapt in a bed and turned on his side away from everyone.

"Yeah good luck with all that stuff," he said as he closed his eyes and tried to pretend he was still in bed with her.

He was referring to Eve's mention of sleeping arrangements and the implication that the men and boys could not sleep with the woman and girls.

He could give two shits.

That was his new modow.

Not very different from his old one really, but at least then he shared it with someone.

----------------------------------------

Tobin watched Chelsea take her shirt off and his eyes bulged a bit from happy happy surprise as her tits came into nearly full view. They were still housed by a sexy lace bra but he had underestimated their girth. He really wanted to see them naked but for now he simply made love to them with his hands.

She kissed his neck and he laughed a little...more like a giggle, which made him embarassed. He was very ticklish there but it felt so good he did not stop her.

He sat up, holding her again by her back, arcing it away from him and shoving his head between her cleavage. He sucked and tasted and licked like her breasts were the last meal he'd ever have and then travelled up her neck and the cleft of her chin then her mouth where he placed gentle teasing kisses before pulling away.

He was still breathless and looked a bit shaken, he hated stopping but he wanted her and didn't know exactly how to ask...

"Uhm... Chelsea...uhm..."

He kissed her neck again and his cock throbbed, as if to tell him to get on with it.

"Uhm...do you want to... I mean, I don't have protection...y-yknow?"

The sun was coming up soon, and he was scared the others would be looking for them. He considered telling her that much but he didn't wanna sound like a punk.

"I really...I... I want you."

Last edited:
Liz looked back and forth between Eve and Xander willing one of them to say something. Xander continued to stand sullenly against the wall. Eve looked pissed off and distracted.

“Well...when Gavin gets back we’ll have him unlock the cabin next door so we can get sleeping arrangements all set up for the night.”

Liz sighed in relief, she really hadn’t wanted to share the cabin with the guys. Of course it was almost late enough that they wouldn’t have to worry about sleeping.

“Ok, cool,” she said smiling at Eve.

Xander flopped down onto a bed and rolled over so his back was to them.

"Yeah good luck with all that stuff.”

Liz couldn’t help but feel bad for Xander, he was clearly miserable at having to be here. His current attitude was going to wear thin on people’s patience though and she hoped he changed it before it started causing him problems.

“So, uh, how many summers have you worked here, Eve?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The look on Tobin’s face as her shirt came off was priceless. His hands began squeezing her tits more urgently, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. He sat up a little bit, holding onto her waist and pushed his face between her breasts. She could feel him lick and suck on the tops of her breasts making her eager to feel his mouth on her nipples. His mouth moved up her chest and along her neck, her breathing growing heavy. He suddenly pulled away and looked at her.

"Uhm... Chelsea...uhm...Uhm...do you want to... I mean, I don't have protection...y-yknow? I really...I... I want you."

Her expression went from bemused to unhappy as he spoke. She didn’t have protection either, well at least not on her. She was on birth control but she still always made the guys she slept with wear a condom, at least until she was sure they were clean. She was pretty confident that Tobin was but it wasn’t really a risk she wanted to take, even if it was a small one.

“Well that sucks. The condoms I brought are in my suitcase. I would’ve grabbed one when we left but I assumed you’d have one. I really did want you to fuck me. You’ll just have to make it up to me next time we get some alone time,” she said with a wink.

She really was pretty fucking disappointed that she was this worked up and wasn’t going to get any relief but she figured all the build up would make it even better when it did happen. She found her shirt and pulled it on before giving Tobin a deep kiss.

“Ready to head back?”

Xander listened to the inane chatter of the two girls in the cabin behind him. He tried to think about how he would do it. There would tend to be a bunch of little kids around in a few days and while he really didn't care too much what happened after he was gone, he didn't wanna traumatize any of them. Maybe he'd just take the boat out and swallow the pills he brought. Perhaps he'd do it in the woods... Then it would take days to find him... But what if A kid found him...

The door opened again, and Xander turned just his head to see Derrick and Gavin entering. Gavin looked a little banged up and Derrick was his usual jovial self. Derrick looked around and saw him and walked over sitting down and his large frame practically squashing him. He turned away, curling up once more, feeling Derricks eyes on him.

For as much as he drove him crazy he knew Derrick would miss him but he knew he would be fine... He'd get over it. They all would.

"Well?," Derrick began whispering in a conspiratorial tone "lay the ground work on either of these two?" His hands on Xander's back shaking him playfully as he spoke.

"No...there alllll yours," Xander answered "just let me sleep."

Gavin stood there, knowing one of them had to say something. He looked at Eve and sighed.

"You look good... I uhm.... I like the hair."

He shuffled around in his pocket for a minute then pulled out a set of keys.

"Your gonna be needing these... For the girls cabin's."

He walked past her and Liz, smiling towards Liz as he did, and laid back down on the bed.

"I'm gonna meet up with the mechanic in the morning... Gonna try and get a LITTLE rest at least before then."

Gavin sat up... Realizing something as his eyebrows came together.

"Anybody see Tobin?"

"Well that sucks. The condoms I brought are in my suitcase. I would’ve grabbed one when we left but I assumed you’d have one. I really did want you to fuck me. You’ll just have to make it up to me next time we get some alone time."

His heart sank low, it crushed him that they weren't gonna have sex but there was a whole other side of him that was so relieved he wouldn't have to go all the way that it didn't matter. He was still riding high from the fact that she liked him and he started to wonder if this means they were boyfriend/girlfriend.

Then he had a second thought... She was willing to fuck him... And they had just met. Chelsea was probably the type of girl that had casual sex and this more then likely meant nothing. His hearts sank much lower than before... Without any cushion this time to catch it.

She put her shirt back on after getting off him and he stood up and straightened up some.

"Ready to head back?"

He tried to mask his disappointment but knew he wasn't doing such a good job he feigned a small smile and nodded, hoping she didn't think he was mad about the sex... It wasn't about that.

"S-sure... I bet they have made up all sorts of stories about us being gone, and that's MY job," he joked.

He kidded but was pretty upset inside.

He headed back to the cabin with Chelsea and didn't say much on the way.

Last edited:
Eve ignored Xander’s sarcastic comment, she didn’t have the patience to deal with moodiness at the moment. She still couldn’t believe he was Derrick’s brother.

“So, uh, how many summers have you worked here, Eve?”

“This will be my third summer here. It’s a pretty fun job,” she said with a quick smile.

She was about to go find Gavin so she could get the keys when the door opened and he walked in with Derrick who immediately headed towards the bed his brother was on. She could hear them talking but not well enough to make out what they were saying but all her attention was on Gavin anyway. She couldn’t figure out what to say but Gavin ended up saving her the trouble.

"You look good... I uhm.... I like the hair."

“Oh, thanks. So do you,” she said with a small smile.

"Your gonna be needing these... For the girls cabin's."

She took the keys and grabbed her bag. She watched Gavin as she waited for Liz to get her things. She tried not to be too obvious with her staring, the whole situation was already awkward enough.

"Anybody see Tobin?"

“Not since he left with Chelsea,”
Liz said, looking a little concerned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea could see the disappointment on Tobin’s face and she felt bad. Had he been one of the typical guys she hung around she wouldn’t have cared, they would have only been feeling bad that they weren’t going to get off. Tobin just didn’t seem like that though. It was entirely possible she was giving him too much credit but she didn’t think so.

"S-sure... I bet they have made up all sorts of stories about us being gone, and that's MY job.”

“Oh is it now?” she asked, arching an eyebrow at him.

They started back towards the cabin and Chelsea wondered if maybe it was for the best they hadn’t had sex. Tobin seemed like the kind of guy who was expecting a relationship and that wasn’t really her thing, especially not here. Still, she really did want to fuck him and she typically wasn’t one to sacrifice something she wanted for someone else.

“Maybe we can go for a walk tomorrow night?”

Even if they didn’t end up fucking she liked his company. They walked up the steps to the cabin and she opened the door.

The door to the cabin opened and Chelsea and a very self conscious Tobin entered. He couldn't even make eye contact as he sat down on the bed next to his bag, pulling out a pad and beginning to scribble frantically.

The entire motley, or at least those who arrived the earliest were now here, together for the first time. Gavin was more or less doing his best to watch Eve while appearing to ignore her and Xander was trying to ignore his brother and act asleep.

Derrick caught sight of Chelsea and perked right up. Abandoning his flesh and blood to approach the pretty little thing and extend his hand.

"I have definitely not had the pleasure of meeting YOU yet, The names Derrick, how's it going?" He only partially masked the fact that he was staring at her tits.

Gavin noticed Tobin seemed upset, he'd have to ask him what happened with Chelsea later. He grimaced as he watched Derrick already not showing signs of following their earlier agreement.

"So this is what's going on...," Gavin spoke up with authority "you ladies are gonna be bunking with Eve, she's in charge for tonight... Us guys are in here, and I'm gonna be running stuff on our end. Tomorrow well all be getting lockers and more... Appropriate uniforms." He stared at Xander's perfectly still body as he spoke. The dark one didn't even acknowledge the jab at him.

Tobin stood up and tossed his pad on the bed behind him...

"Gnight Chelsea... Sleep well," he was gonna miss her and he felt foolish for that. I mean, he had just met her for Christ sakes.

Derrick looked at him with near distain but said nothing, this geek couldn't actually think he had a chance with a bitch this hot did he? Derrick planned to be tapping that ass by the end of the week. He considered the other chick but would only resort to her as a last resort. She'd be good to get his dick wet but she looked like the clingy type. He knew he had no chance with Eve... So he didn't even consider it.

Xander finally turned around, floundering on his back and sighing...

"Goodnight." It hung in the air and seemed louder than it was... Maybe cause it was the first decent thing the severely crabby young man had said all day.

With that he folded his hands under his head and ruined it...

"Now get the fuck out."

Tobin instantly went to his bed and started writing in his notepad. Chelsea saw that there had been some new additions to their little group while she and Tobin were gone. A dark haired woman was standing near Liz. She was definitely a hottie but she was giving off a serious stay away vibe. There was a guy on one of the beds dressed in a lot of black and what looked like fishnets, reminding her of the emo kids from high school. Sitting on the bed next to him was yet another hot guy and Chelsea wondered how and why this camp seemed to have the monopoly on hot dudes. The guy caught sight of her and she could see instantly he was going to try his hardest to get her into bed. He walked over to her and offered his hand.

"I have definitely not had the pleasure of meeting YOU yet, The names Derrick, how's it going?"

“Nice to meet you, Eric, I’m Chelsea. It’s going really well, thanks to Tobin. He just showed me a very good time,” she said ignoring his hand.

She walked over to bags figuring the girls were about to be sent to their own cabin. She was hoping the whole no co-ed thing wasn’t strictly enforced, or at least that it was easy to get around.

"So this is what's going on, you ladies are gonna be bunking with Eve, she's in charge for tonight... Us guys are in here, and I'm gonna be running stuff on our end. Tomorrow well all be getting lockers and more... Appropriate uniforms."

Chelsea looked down at her three big bags and thought maybe she should’ve waited to snub Derrick until after she sweet talked him into getting her bags. She could probably get away with just taking the bag that had her toiletries and some clothes and get the rest tomorrow.

"Gnight Chelsea... Sleep well.”

“Thanks, Tobin, you too, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Can I get these other two bags tomorrow,” she asked looking at Gavin as she picked up one of the bags.

Eve looked at Chelsea and resisted the urge to sigh. Typical spoiled bitch.

“Yeah, that’s fine. Let’s go,” she said as she led the way out of the cabin.

She walked to the cabin next door and unlocked the door, turning on the lights as she walked inside. She set her bag by one of the beds and started getting out pajamas and toiletries. She headed into the bathroom with them while the other two got settled. She changed and brushed her teeth and headed back into the main room.

“I’m going to bed, you guys should get some rest too, tomorrow I’ll go over everything with you guys,” she said getting into bed.

As the girls piled out, Derrick was aggravated the hot bitch didn't even get his name right. His ego chalked it up to two things... She was a lesbian, tho that seemed unlikely since she was obviously into Tobin, or she was pretending since she wanted him so bad. Derrick settled on the latter and smiled. Satisfied and ego unbruised.

Tobin wanted to say he'd bring her bags for her but as he opened his mouth he caught an elbow in his rib and stopped.

Xander had given him a sharp one to shut him up looking at him and shaking his head.

The girls left, and Gavin shut the door behind them with a sigh.

"Ok fellas so before anyone says anything... I'm telling you all now, I have some... History with Eve. So if you need anything ask me or her but don't be putting me in any positions where I've gotta ask her for shit...ok?"

The three of them stared at Gavin for a moment. There was a silence and then all eyes where on Tobin.

"Dude... What the fuck. You and that chick fuck or what?," Derrick was as tactful as ever with his question forcing Xander to roll his eyes.

Tobin stammered and looked at Gavin who was smiling but got the idea.

"Shut up Derrick, no one fucked or is fucking anyone," Gavin sat back down on his bed "they just hit off that's all."

"Y-yeah," Tobin added weakly as he continued writing. He stopped and turned to Xander. "What was THAT for?"

The dark haired brother of Derrick looked at him bewildered, already forgetting what he had done. As realization set in he nodded.

"OH, that... I was just trying to help you out. Don't be too fucken agreeable or helpful. She's gonna eat you alive then."

"Who?" Tobin asked nervously.

The three of them stared at him again and he went back to his story.

"Or do what you want, not like I give a fuck really."

Derrick started unpacking some of his things, and as he did he stopped to take off his jacket and sweater. His huge rippling muscles on display underneath his tank top. He looked over to the floor near his bed and he saw Chelsea's bags. A shit eating grin creeped on his face.

He walked over and picked one up with a single hand, tossing it in the bed. He opened it up and started rummaging through her things. It took a moment for Gavin to notice what was going on he leapt and wrenched the back from Derrick but it was too late. He found what he was looking for.

The large hulking male proudly held one of her panties up and shoved his face into them, inhaling deeply. Gavin shook his head and muttered something about him being a beast before putting the bag back down and near his own bed.

"There better be more bitches coming... The only hot bitch has a thing for geeks... I mean eve is hot and all but..." He glanced at Gavin who shot him a dirty look as the jock placed a few trophies on his dresser.

"Oh my fucking God... You BROUGHT those... Jesus. Do you jerk off with them too?" Xander teased.

"Fuck off Vincent Price, you haven't won shit in your whole life."

"Ok, ok, shut up... It's been a long night. Shut the damn light off and let's get some shut eye."

Gavin was ready to turn the page on this day. He glanced at the three of his cabin mates as he clicked the lamp by his bed off. Xander looked already asleep. Curled onto the bed with his boots and all. Tobin was undressed and comfortable, pulling the bedsheets over him, after having brushed his teeth. Derrick shut the bathroom door behind him grumbling about a waste of a summer. Gavin shuddered to think what he was going to do with those panties.

He laid back and wondered if she even felt anything when she saw him again.

As Gavin fell asleep he could swear he heard that scrapping sound again outside the door.

Liz woke up as the sun began streaming through the windows. She checked her phone and saw it was only a few minutes after six. She looked around and saw that Chelsea was still asleep but Eve’s bed was empty. The bathroom door was closed and she realized the shower was running. She got up with a yawn and started unpacking her bag. She wasn’t sure if they were going to be staying in this cabin the whole summer but she hadn’t packed enough stuff for it to much of a hassle to repack if they moved cabins.

Eve came out of the bathroom 15 minutes later and Liz greeted her with a cheery “good morning” and got a death glare in return. Apparently, Eve wasn’t a morning person. Liz grabbed her shampoo and stuff and headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

Eve was in desperate need of coffee and she hoped that one of the guys had gotten up and started some in the dining hall. Chelsea was still asleep and Liz was in the bathroom so Eve dropped her towel to get dressed right there. She slipped panties and bra on before pulling on some jean shorts and a tank top. She walked over to Chelsea’s bed and could see the girl was deep in sleep still.

“Chelsea, it’s time to get up,” she said loudly.

The girl didn’t so much as stir and Eve leaned down and gave her a shake.

“Wake up, Chelsea!”

Chelsea woke up with a frustrated growl and was clearly unsure of where she was for a few seconds. She finally looked up at Eve with irritation.

“What the fuck, it’s like crazy early,” she said with a glare.

“Part of the job is waking up at 6:00 a.m. every morning except Sunday. Better set an alarm otherwise I’ll start waking you up with a bucket of cold water.”

She sat down on her own bed to put her shoes on while Chelsea made a big scene of getting up and finding some clothes in her bag.

“I’m going to get some coffee. The dining hall is like six cabins past the guy’s cabin. You and Liz can head over there when you’re done showering.”

She ignored Chelsea’s bitchy reply and headed out the door. She walked down the road towards the dining hall and was soon smiling to herself. She really did enjoy the wilderness here. It was serene and beautiful and left her feeling calm and content.

As she neared the dining hall she could smell coffee and she picked up her pace. She opened the door and headed straight for the kitchen.

"Dude wtf?! Light a match for fucks sakes!"

Xander awoke to the sound of Tobin yelling at Derreck, he had apparently made the mistake of not hitting the head before him.

He sat up and saw that Gavin was already fully dressed and tying his shoes watching the argument at the bathroom entrance but not interfering.

When he caught sight of Xander he nodded, Xander gave him scowl and rose from his bed... The sunlight nearly blinding him. He noticed a pair clothes much like the ones Gavin wore neatly folded and placed at the foot of his bed, he stared at it and looked back at Gavin who arced a brow and nodded.

"Fuck you smokey, no one said this place had a dress code," Xander spat.

"It doesn't, not officially... But your pushing the envelope here man, you can't look like..."

"Like what?! Like what?" Xander sprang up his fist balled up and his eyes narrowed.

Gavin sighed.

"Ok, never mind for now, at least go make some coffee ok?"

"Do I look like your FUCKEN butler bitch? Ask Casanova to make it... I need a shower."

Xander walked past Tobin and Derrick and slammed the door hard. Derrick was wearing nothing but a towel and Tobin had only managed to get his pants on before he was competing for the toilet.

As the two of them gave it a rest and got dressed Gavin was out the door.

"Yo, Peter Parker...," Derrick called towards Tobin.

Tobin looked at him curiously.

"What? Peter Parker? Why are you calling me Th-"

"Cause you write shit right?"

Tobin shook his head.

"Peter Parker is a photographer, not a writer... Clark Kent is a-"

"Oh my FUCKEN God, you nerd, I don't care... Just tell me something... How did you get in so good with that bitch Chelsea?"

Tobin's eyes narrowed, he turned around and finished unpacking his things before leaving the cabin.

"What's YOUR problem?," Derrick asked in an empty room as he finished dressing and splashing on some cologne.

Inside the bathroom Xander lathered up and let the remaining warm water rinse his body. The soapy water running of his thin but athletic chest, the giant spider web tattoo partially obscured by suds.

He thought about her... Her large tits and her pale skin. He remembered how it felt inside her and how she told him he felt... Stretching her. His dick grew hard and he stroked it s bit before he told himself to stop. No, this isn't the place. He grimaced. Was gonna take a bit for his cock to behave now.

He heard the door open and close again and figured Derrick, the last one still in the cabin had left.

When he was done he shut the shower head off and snatched the the last towel to dry his hair. It was still damp and falling past his shoulders as he walked out of the bathroom naked.

-------------------------------------------------

In the mess hall Gavin had gotten there before anyone else, he found a filter and opened up the coffee grounds and put it all in the machine, then starting a pot.

He looked for the eggs in the fridge and some bread in the cupboard, and put several slices on a tray then sliding them in the oven. Afterwards he cracked, seasoned and beat the eggs before getting started on some bacon. It wasn't long before a decent breakfast was slowly coming together.

The door opened and he noticed Eve enter, for a moment he wanted to hide, but he steeled himself and simply continued cooking.

------------------------------------------

Tobin left the cabin, his notebook in his back pocket and a smile on his face. He was looking forward to seeing Chelsea today but he wasn't gonna stress it too much, he didn't wanna seem desperate.

He inhaled the fresh morning air and saw Gavin entering the mess hall a few cabins down. He knew that's what it was from the pamphlets he studied.

He considered following but knew Gavin knew what he was doing. Instead he figured he'd find Eve and see what she need him to do or learn. He might even run into Chelsea then. He walked around a bit and figured he could check the staff room, it was as good a place as any... Unless she wasn't up yet but he doubted that.

Derrick picked up the other two bags Chelsea had and headed towards the girls cabin, he thought it would be an excuse to try and feel her out and maybe get in a bit better with her.

He lifted them with ease and headed over to the cabin.

On his way he noticed Eve heading the opposite way but didn't say anything, she wasn't really approachable until she had a coffee or two in her.

He set the bags down and knocked on the door.

Last edited:
Liz came out of the bathroom and took one look at Chelsea and knew better than to even try to greet her. Chelsea practically stomped into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Liz didn’t let it bother her too much, clearly, neither Chelsea or Eve were morning people.

Chelsea had seemed nice enough last night, not that her attention had been on anything besides Tobin. Eve seemed a little more stand-offish but Liz figured she couldn’t really be a huge bitch or she wouldn’t have been put in charge of the female counselors.

Eve seemed to have left already and Liz figured she’d gone to the dining hall. She got her shoes on and looked at the map of the camp. As she walked towards the door there was a knock and she opened it to find Derrick with Chelsea’s other two bags.

Liz tried not to judge people without getting to know them first but Derrick definitely gave off the douchy jock vibe. She really didn’t want to hang out and talk to him and she figured he was only here to get a chance to talk to Chelsea anyway.

“Hey, Derrick. Thanks for bringing the rest of Chelsea’s stuff. I’m heading to the dining hall and Chelsea’s still getting ready but you can just set the bags on her bed, it’s the second one on the right,” she said with a smile as she moved past him and out the door.

She headed in the direction of the dining hall, walking slowly so she could look around. The camp looked much nicer now that it was sunny out and she thought maybe this summer wouldn’t be so bad. She waved at Tobin who was walking the opposite way and she wondered if he was going to find Chelsea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve saw Gavin cooking in the kitchen but her desire for coffee was strong enough to make her keep walking in his direction. She grabbed a mug and walked over to the coffee pot. She realized how hungry she was as she smelled the food Gavin was making. He’d always been a really good cook. She poured her coffee and turned towards him.

“Morning, Gavin. Need any help cooking?”

The cabin door opened and the ugly chick was behind it, Derrick tried to hide his disappointment but not too hard, he figured it didn't really matter much.

"Hey, Derrick. Thanks for bringing the rest of Chelsea’s stuff. I’m heading to the dining hall and Chelsea’s still getting ready but you can just set the bags on her bed, it’s the second one on the right."

Liz pushed passed him and left the door open, so he went on inside and set the luggage besides the bed he was instructed was hers. Second one on the right. All her stuff was there minus the one pair of panties he snagged for his collection. If he never got to fuck her he'd just tell everyone he did anyway.

He looked around the cabin for a bit, poking at whatever he could find on their dressers.

As he got near the bathroom door he could hear the shower going.

An echo of Liz mentioning Chelsea was getting ready sounded in his mind. Followed by one of Gavin telling him he'd be third key if he could just calm his shit down this year.

Derrick didn't have an angel on one shoulder, he had two Devils...so he turned the doorknob and entered the ladies bathroom.

It wasn't too much different from the guys except for the fact it was pretty clean and smelled nice. He noticed some hair products on the sink counter and sat down on the toilet seat. The mirror was pretty foggy and full of condensation. The room warm and humid from Chelsea's shower. Cool air coming in from the open door.

"Hey Chelsea!" He said loudly and abruptly from behind the curtain "need help with your back?" He mocked.

----------------------------------------------

Tobin was surprised the staff room wasn't locked, it should have been. He figured maybe Gavin after seeing Eve came in here and absentmindedly forgot to lock it. He had been looking around and found a file cabinet with a bunch of old articles and files filed with police reports. It was a fucken gold mine!

He poured over the documents and newspaper clippings while wondering why the camp would keep them at all. While there were no mentions of the cult that had supposedly committed the murders he found plenty of evidence on the disappearances and several bodies since the 70s turning up in the lake. Some of which he had already seen online but a bunch of stuff from back then that he hadn't.

He sat down and took his note pad out, along with his phone. He snapped images of the stuff he couldn't hand copy and jotted down the rest, looking over his shoulder to make sure he was still alone as he did so.

Gavin would have to believe him now.

---------------------------------------------

She came up to him, coffee in hand and clearly hungry. She had that look she had in the mornings when he'd make her breakfast in-

"Morning, Gavin. Need any help cooking?”

"That's ok hu-... Nah, I'm good. I'll fix you a plate though."

He set a plate out for her and used the wooden spoon he held to shovel some eggs and bacon onto her plate from their prospective trays. He checked the oven and realized he burnt the fucken toast.

"God dammit!"

Last edited:
"That's ok hu-... Nah, I'm good. I'll fix you a plate though."

Eve caught the “hun” even though Gavin stopped himself before finishing it but she pretended she hadn’t noticed even though it sent a surge of happiness through her. She watched him make a plate for her and knew from past experience the food was going to be delicious. He opened the oven door a bit and she could smell the scent of burnt toast almost immediately.

"God dammit!"

She barely kept from laughing at his dramatic reaction to something so minor. She grabbed the bag of bread and moved to stand next to him.

“I’ll make some new toast while you finish the other stuff, just pull the pan out for me.”

She started pulling slices of bread from the bag, making sure her tone was casual when she spoke again.

“So how have you been, Gavin?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea was beyond pissed at being woken up so fucking early by Eve. She knew it hadn’t been like Eve had done it to be a bitch but Eve was pissed regardless. She ignored Liz as she came out of the bathroom which was more of a courtesy than an insult considering that anything she said probably would’ve come out bitchy.

Instead, she just grabbed her things and went into the bathroom. She was going to lose her shit if the other two had used up all the hot water but she turned on the shower and was rewarded with the perfect temperature.

She took her time, shampooing and conditioning her hair, using exfoliating body wash, and then an in-shower moisturizer. At one point she heard the cabin door open and shut and she assumed Liz had left to go get breakfast.

She was just finishing up rubbing her moisturizer on her legs when she felt a cold draft hit her skin. She reached to pull the shower curtain open to see where the draft was coming from.

"Hey Chelsea! Need help with your back?"

Chelsea let out a surprised scream, nearly slipping as she jumped. She recognized Derrick’s voice and once she got over her shock she was even more pissed than she’d already been.

“Yeah, maybe you can go find Tobin and let him know. Stop being a pathetic creep and go away,” she snapped.

"I’ll make some new toast while you finish the other stuff, just pull the pan out for me.”

Gavin nodded and pulled the square tin sheet out of the oven, the bread barely recognizable as toast.

He grimaced and tossed it into a garbage bin then set the hot sheet beside Eve.

"So how have you been, Gavin?"

It was difficult enough standing two feet from her, let alone cooking two feet from her, let alone cooking and talking two fucken feet from her.

He fought to not think about all the mornings they had had like this were there was no wall of.... Whatever... hanging between them. That thick awkward haze of discomfort and mild animosity.

"I been good," he lied "...other than this cluster fuck of a counselor group this year."

He continued cooking beside her, and could clearly smell her shampoo. He sighed, it was one of the things that haunted him... The smell of her hair.

"How about you?"

------------------------------

"Yeah, maybe you can go find Tobin and let him know. Stop being a pathetic creep and go away."

Derrick laughed and walked towards the shower curtain, inches from it and almost able to make out Chelsea's blurry naked form through the plastic sheet.

"Yeah I'll be sure to get right on that... Tell me something kitten... What the fuck do you see in that guy, he's a fucken loser."

He ran his fingers down the curtain and felt his dick getting hard.

"I'm sure we could have a much better time together."

Last edited:
"I been good, other than this cluster fuck of a counselor group this year."

She started laying the slices of bread on the pan, smiling at his answer.

“They’re definitely amateurs but I’m sure they’ll catch on quick.”

She told herself she was happy he was doing well.

"How about you?"

“Uhm, you know, busy. School and I did an internship but I’ve been good.”

She was pretty sure her answer had sounded believable. For the most part, it had been true, up until the end. It wasn’t that she’d been miserable but she definitely hadn’t been good. Missing Gavin had been a big part of the reason why she hadn’t been good. She had almost not come this summer but she’d decided that maybe this would help her move on from him. Now that she was here actually facing him she wasn’t so sure though.

“So, is this going to be your last summer here too?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea sighed as Derrick laughed, he was clearly going to ignore her blunt dismissal.

"Yeah I'll be sure to get right on that... Tell me something kitten... What the fuck do you see in that guy, he's a fucken loser."

He moved closer to the shower and she could see his outline more clearly through the shower curtain. She knew plenty of guys just like Derrick, cocky assholes who thought every woman was going to fall all over themselves for them. Normally she overlooked it considering how...self-confident she was but that was only if she was interested in them, which she definitely wasn’t when it came to Derrick. Part of it was because her attention was focused on Tobin but part of it was that despite the fact that she’d made it clear she wasn’t interested he just kept pushing.

"I'm sure we could have a much better time together.”

She saw his fingers moving down the shower curtain and her irritation rose. She washed the rest of the conditioner out of her hair and turned the water off. She stuck her arm outside the shower curtain to grab a towel, making sure it covered as much of her as possible before opening the curtain to glare at Derrick.

“Tobin’s the loser? You’re the one who is still chasing after a chick who shut you down, talk about pathetic and desperate,” she said as she stepped out of the shower and walked past him. She grabbed her brush and started brushing her hair, leaning against the bathroom counter to face him.

“Do you really think you’re something special? Guys like you are a dime a dozen where I live. Stop wasting my time and go hit on someone who might find you the slightest bit worthwhile.”

"They’re definitely amateurs but I’m sure they’ll catch on quick.”

Gavin snorted and scoffed his disbelief as he caught glimpse of her smile.

"Uhm, you know, busy. School and I did an internship but I’ve been good.”

He nodded a bit sad that she had obviously moved on. Showing up this summer and keeping busy beforehand with an internship... But what did he expect, her world to crumble? He had shown up as well, it didn't mean he didn't still care. He sighed, it was what it was. He did enjoy her company still... Maybe they could become friends again, like the old days.

His skin crawled a bit as he heard his own thoughts.

"So, is this going to be your last summer here too?"

He stopped for a moment, plates in hand as he was setting them out... It was an odd question for someone who was... Indifferent, unless it was a mild curiosity.

"Uhh no, I doubt it. If this year goes well I'm hoping to take on more responsibility actually. I wanna keep busy..."

He stopped out of fear of her figuring out the reason for that desire.

"Besides I like getting out here every year."

He continued preparing breakfast by scooping out eggs on each plate he had placed on the long kitchen table behind them, then returning for the bacon.

"Why the hell did Derrick bring his brother this year? Not exactly counselor material, if you ask me. And before you say it... Tobin has promise." He preemptively countered.

-----------------------------------------------

Derricks smile was a full Cheshire grin still as Chelsea stepped out of shower, her wet slick body barely covered by the towel, her hair causing large streams of water to run down her back and shoulders.

As she continued to speak his attention fell more on her words and his smile closed. More and more, until finally he was glaring back. It was an annoyed, and impotent rage. His teeth grinding within his skull.

He took a step towards her as she brushed her hair, watching the water drip off her legs.

Suddenly as she finished her second dismissal of him, he rushed forward grasping her wrist and forcing her to drop the brush as he wrenched her arm behind her back and reached around to cover her mouth. His large frame and strength easily pressing her against the bathroom counter as the towel fell away.

He could feel her naked ass against his crotch, and while he wasn't holding them the arm he held her with could feel Chelsea's soft dripping wet tits.

"You know... I know bitches like you too... Cock tease little princesses who think their better than everyone else."

He pushed harder, pressing her painfully against the sink.

"Maybe you weren't told, but your supposed to be kind and courteous to senior staff, you know? I mean... What were to happen to you if you were all alone sometime and no one came to your rescue? The camp can be kinda dangerous...specially for an ungrateful little girl like you."

He held her firm, and molested her full breasts for a moment. His hand clamped hard around her mouth, his large cock growing hard against her petite ass.

"I'm gonna let you go now and get some breakfast... You don't wanna piss me off by saying anything about this to Gavin or Eve or making a big thing out of this... Or the next time you make me mad I won't be such a gentleman."

Derrick slowly removed his hand from her mouth.

----------------------------------------------

Tobin, satisfied he had copied and found all the proof he needed for now, stuffed the notepad and other papers neatly inside his slack pockets and shut the door behind him.

He was beeming with pride, feeling justified and no longer crazy. He wanted to find Chelsea to share his excitement with, before his heart sank and he remembered how she must of thought him lame for not having a condom on him last night.

Gavin was supposed to be at the cafeteria kitchen so he decided to start there.

He headed for the large long cabin on the other side of camp and tried to wonder what Chelsea was doing at that moment, and if she missed him as his stomach began to rumble.

Chelsea had turned to face the mirror wanting it to be totally clear she was dismissing him. She could tell by his expression she’d hit a nerve but before she could become too satisfied with herself she saw him start moving towards her quickly.

He grabbed her wrist hard enough that she dropped her hairbrush and pulled her arm roughly behind her back. As he leaned against her she was forced against the sink and her towel finally slipped off. Fear was coursing through her but it was mixed with anger. As his hand covered her mouth she struggled against him even as her mind told her it was pointless.

"You know... I know bitches like you too... Cock tease little princesses who think their better than everyone else."

He pressed his body harder against her making it harder for her to struggle. Her mind still couldn’t quite seem to grasp the reality of the situation. It was much easier to focus on her anger than her fear so she could keep her mind from thinking about what he might end up doing to her.

"Maybe you weren't told, but your supposed to be kind and courteous to senior staff, you know? I mean... What were to happen to you if you were all alone sometime and no one came to your rescue? The camp can be kinda dangerous...specially for an ungrateful little girl like you."

She glared at him in the mirror as he pawed at her tits. As she felt his cock pressing against her ass through his pants all she could think about was how she was going to make him pay for this.

"I'm gonna let you go now and get some breakfast... You don't wanna piss me off by saying anything about this to Gavin or Eve or making a big thing out of this... Or the next time you make me mad I won't be such a gentleman."

He finally took his hand off her mouth and it took all her self-restraint to stay quiet. She turned around and pushed him away from her. She reached down and picked up her towel.

“Enjoy your breakfast, Derrick,” she said as she secured the towel back around her body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uhh no, I doubt it. If this year goes well I'm hoping to take on more responsibility actually. I wanna keep busy...besides I like getting out here every year."

Eve nodded, not entirely surprised by his answer. Gavin had always been very good at being a counselor and it was one of the few things he seemed to care about enough to take seriously.

She checked the toast and decided it still needed another minute. She watched Gavin putting the eggs and bacon on the plate, just like she’d watched him do a hundred times before. He’d always been a great cook, much to her surprise, and she’d always loved when he’d cooked for her when they were together.

"Why the hell did Derrick bring his brother this year? Not exactly counselor material, if you ask me. And before you say it... Tobin has promise."

“If it was anyone but Derrick I’d say it was to try and help the kid learn some socialization skills. Since Derrick is a complete asshole though I have no idea. Maybe his parents made him bring Xander along.”

She opened the oven and pulled the baking sheet out, setting it down to cool as she stepped around Gavin to grab serving tongs.

“As far as Tobin goes...I’m not even going to say anything,” she said with a playful smile.

She started placing pieces of toast on the plates Gavin had fixed, painfully aware of how close his body was to hers. She tried to get it done as fast as possible, eager to put some space between them. She spotted Liz walking into the mess hall and she grabbed a plate, flashing Gavin a quick smile before heading towards the other woman.

“Morning, Liz. Gavin has breakfast ready so go grab a plate. There’s coffee in the pot and milk and juice in the fridge,” she said before heading over to a table to sit down and eat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz didn’t see anyone else as she walked to the mess hall and she was partially disappointed. She was never going to start to fit in if she didn’t start making some friends. She opened the door to the mess hall and saw Gavin and Eve in the kitchen area. She could smell the food already and she hoped it tasted as good as it smelled. She didn’t see any of the other counselors and she almost felt like she was intruding on Gavin and Eve. She didn’t think they were a couple or anything but she wasn’t really sure. Eve spotted her and walked over with a plate in her hand.

“Morning, Liz. Gavin has breakfast ready so go grab a plate. There’s coffee in the pot and milk and juice in the fridge.”

“Okay, thanks.”

She walked over to the line of plates and smiled at Gavin as she grabbed one.

“Morning, Gavin. This smells delicious.”

She walked over to the coffee pot and poured herself a cup of coffee, adding in some cream and sugar. She picked her plate back up and walked over to the table Eve was sitting at.

“Mind if I sit with you?”

Derrick heard Chelsea spit out a sarcastic "enjoy your breakfast" as he exited the girls cabin.

Just as he did he found himself knocked on his ass, rolling a bit before gaining his footing and rising to his feet, his hands clenched and ready to introduce Chelsea to the reality of what happens when you fuck with him.

But it wasn't her, instead he saw Xander standing quite pleased with himself a good three yards away, his arms folded defiantly as always.

"Payback bitch."

Derrick couldn't help but smile at his little brothers get back as he walked over to him.

"Ok dick-smack, nicely done. What the fuck took you so long, had to stick your tampon or fangs in or something?," Derrick shot back.

"Whatever asshole... At least I TOOK a fucken shower you god damn gorilla."

The two brothers walked together to the mess hall cabin, Derrick putting his arm around Xander and attempting to crush him. He wondered what Derrick was doing in the girls cabin but decided it better he not ponder it for too long.

The large jock gave his brother a painful noogie And Xander almost smiled once it was over but as they reached the cabin it quickly faded once he heard the voices inside.

He sighed.

Why did I agree to this, he thought.

Oh yeah, he realized. And opened the door.

It would all be over soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Gavin served himself and got a plate for Tobin just in case as Eve and Liz talked and eventually settled near each other.

Liz seemed to be very sweet and at least somewhat outgoing. He thought she could make a great camp counselor if she applied herself. Not that it took a hell of a lot to be one, the tolerance for bullshit was the redeeming attribute.

He sat across from Eve without thinking and for a moment considered moving but to move would of made the fact that he was uncomfortable obvious, so he stayed put.

"So Liz," he began as he started eating some of his eggs "What do you think of the campgrounds?"

The door to the kitchen opened and Gavin smiled to see Tobin. He looked a bit frantic yet pleased and Gavin was wondering if it was a good idea to let him roam around while he was cooking.

"Dude! Your plates over here... Cmon."

Tobin noticed the small group seated at the silver kitchen table and joined them...

"Oh my god man!," Tobin started as Gavin systematically began shutting down. His eyes rolled, his neck sunk and his head began shaking back and forth as his best friend slammed a bunch of old papers atop the table nearly knocking over his own meal and utensils. "Dude it's true... Probably all of it but definitely most of it though I only found evidence of like some of it but it implies like more if it, you know?"

Tobin was speaking fast but even if he wasn't no one had the first damn idea what he was going on about. His hands were pointing and flailing around gesturing the news articles and old documents and more legible print outs but of what?

Just then the door opened again and Xander and Derrick entered, half walking, half fighting and pushing. They stopped as they approached the table. Derrick could smell the food and looked around for his portion, after finding the pan with the eggs and the one with the bacon he simply walked over to the stove and carried them both back to the table, not realizing or caring that it was enough to feed at least five more people.

Tobin sat down in front of his breakfast. Bringing his hands around his plate as if to guard it.

Xander sat opposite his brother and took his requisite position of folded arms and head down.

Gavin looked across the nearly full table. Tobin's conspiracy theory spewed out across it, Derrick consuming like a gluttonous pig from frying pans and a manic depressive at the end like an ostrich in his hole.

"Where's Chelsea?"

“No, go ahead,” Eve said with a quick smile.

Liz sat down and began eating, pleased to find the food tasted even better than it smelled. A few moments later Gavin sat down across from them with his own plate and a second one that he set in front of the spot next to him.

"So Liz, what do you think of the campgrounds?"

Liz finished the bite she was chewing before answering Gavin.

“Oh, they seem really nice. I mean I haven’t looked around too much but maybe later today if I get a chance.”

The door to the building opened and Tobin walked in. He had a handful of papers and looked like he was in a hurry.

"Dude! Your plates over here... Cmon,” Gavin said beckoning the young man over.

Tobin headed over to the table and sat down, starting to talk before he was even all the way seated.

"Oh my god man!" Dude it's true... Probably all of it but definitely most of it though I only found evidence of like some of it but it implies like more if it, you know?"

He’d nearly knocked over his plate when he set the papers down and Liz tried to glance at them without looking too nosy. She wasn’t sure what he was talking about though Gavin didn’t look confused, just bored. Before he could say anything Xander and Derrick made a loud entrance into the mess hall.

Xander sat down towards the end of the table without getting any food. Liz started to smile at him but he had his head down almost as soon as he sat down. Derrick sat across from him, eating scrambled eggs right from the pan. Liz didn’t bother smiling at him, he was too wrapped up in his food to pay attention and she was pretty sure he would’ve ignored her anyway.

"Where's Chelsea?"

“Oh...she was still in the cabin when I left. Did you talk to her when you were there, Derrick?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea heard the cabin door open and shut and the breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding rushed out of her lungs. For a moment she thought she was going to burst into tears but she forced herself to take a few deep breaths. She made herself focus on her anger, letting it build as she put on her makeup and got dressed. She walked over to the guy’s cabin and knocked on the door. She waited a minute before opening the door and walking in.

“Hello?”

She walked towards the bathroom and checked to make sure no one was inside. She turned back to the main room taking a moment to spot Derrick’s bag. She unzipped it and realized he must’ve unpacked some of his things but it was still fairly full of shit, including a pair of her panties lying on the top of everything else. Her anger rose a notch and she grabbed the handles of the bag and started to leave. As she turned towards the door she noticed the trophies on the dresser next to Derrick’s bed. She walked over and dropped them into the bag with a smile. She walked out of the cabin, pulling the door shut behind her and headed towards the lake.

She’d considered her different options earlier as she’d been getting ready, her anger making it easy to think of the ways to make it clear to Derrick that she wasn’t some pathetic girl who would take shit like that and do nothing. She’d considered making a dramatic, teary entrance into the mess hall and telling Gavin and Eve, loudly, about how Derrick had sexually assaulted and threatened her but she’d decided against it. In the end, she’d settled on taking his shit and while she would’ve preferred to light it on fire she figured that would probably not be the best idea considering the setting.

She walked to the end of the dock and first threw his trophies, one by one, into the lake save for the heaviest one. She left that one in the bag and once she’d zipped it shut she tossed it in as well. As she watched the bag slowly sink she decided this was almost as satisfying as watching his things burn would have been. Once the bag was out of sight she turned around and headed to the mess hall.

She pulled the door open and walked inside. Everyone else was already there and eating at one of the tables. She went over to the kitchen area to grab a cup of coffee before heading over to join the others.

“Morning, everyone.”

She sat down next to Tobin, giving him a smile before taking a sip of her coffee. She glanced over at Derrick who was shoveling eggs into his mouth and resisted the urge to hit him with the frying pan he was eating out of.

“Derrick, I get you’re hard up and desperate but if you ever pull some shit like you did this morning with me again I’ll fucking ruin you,” she said with her sweetest smile before turning back to Tobin and stealing the piece of toast off his plate.

Back