Throat Slut For Dominant Owner, 23/F

CumDownMyThroat

Really Experienced
Any dominant men up for owning me online, and using me as their personal cum swallower in cyber play? I need regular hard, degrading throat fucks with bondage, obedience lessons, and the filthier and messier the better. Searching for the right articulate, dominant man.

Any dominant men up for owning me online, and using me as their personal cum swallower in cyber play? I need regular hard, degrading throat fucks with bondage, obedience lessons, and the filthier and messier the better. Searching for the right articulate, dominant man.

Not on line but if you live in NYC or near I can do you for real!

Pm sent.

Any others who would really like to give my face a hard fucking?

Yes I would slut. I wanna hang you upside down from my ceiling cock high and force my hard cock into your throat. I'll invite my friends over and make you a party game. Who can make you puke and choke the most?

That sounds wonderful. Hard throbbing cocks being forced down my throat, as I battle to breathe and the urge to get sick :D

I'd also like to kneel at the conclusion, and have all of them cum into my mouth, so that I could swallow it all in one large gulp.

PM Sent

Sent you a message babe, hope u like ;)

And this is all going to happen online ??????

We go to dinner, you in a pencil skirt and heels and a white top, me in a suit, over dinner I tell you I'm going to take you home and face fuck you, you squirm.... at the end of the night you face is covered in mascarra runs and my cum... Wanna play?

Interested

U can be my nuaghty little slut .. And let me fuck your face with my throbbing cock until my load shoots down your throat

Back