Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elf/ human:In the modern day behind the veil of Magic and science was a curious male elf scholar that urged to go beyond the veil in to the world of Science. One day while exploring he found an unguarded portal and sneaked out and arrived on to the streets of Nyc. After bumping in to a woman and almost getting run over he found himself in the park late at night. Stepping in on a man trying to rape a woman an stopping it.

Dragon/ human: A small town by the sea has a dragon problem enlisting the help of a female dragon hunter. The hunter sets out to kill the dragon but is swept up in a bad storm one night and finds her self at the mercy of the kindhearted dragon that saved her. OR

Fairy/human: The fairy/human is where the fairy. finds the human lost in the woods disoriented and hurt. The fairy patches the human up and takes the to the edge of the woods unable to get the encounter out of its head the fairy or human goes looking for the other.
 
I'm looking to write a story about a female graduate student doing her Masters in Science. She puts an ad in her local student paper searching for a male study buddy. She lists her requirements of he must be taking similar courses and it is willing to meet at least twice a week.

Many guys answer her ad but one attracts her attention. They decide to meet at the library and it's instant attraction. They become very good friends so, they don't act on it at first but gradually they can't resist and it ends up blossoming into a relationship which neither was really looking for in the first place. Maybe when they first have sex, it's clothed but eventually they take more risks. Since her study buddy works at the library too, there is a lot of possibilities for more fun.

Looking for a male writer who would be able to post once or twice a week or more if he can. Someone who can write one or two paragraphs.

PM me if interested
 
I'm looking for a male to do a 1 on 1 thread where a professor at an university wants to do a study on the effects of hypnosis. His thoughts are genuine at first, but as the sessions progress, with a female who has volunteered to be his subject, he thinks that he would like to push the study, without her knowledge, into becoming his sex slave.

It will take place over a long period of time, as he slowly alters her mind.

Please PM first with initial ideas, if truly interested
 
I'm looking to play a submissive role and need someone with a strong hand to play dom. I'm open to ideas and suggestions from anyone interested in joining me, but the scenario I have in mind is a former male pornstar turned High School teacher is blackmailed by a group of students who uncover an old video of one of his performances on the internet. If he wants their silence, he has to pay for it by being their sextoy (which no doubt produces even more incriminating pictures and video that ensures he's their property for a long, long time :) )

I prefer partners who write decent-sized posts (2-3 paragraphs) rather than quick little one-sentence posts, and I'm bi so the gender of the player and characters doesn't matter too much to me (but as I definitely have a preference for women, I'd prefer the group of tormenting students to be predominantly female, if not entirely female). And I'm open to playing over PM if my partner prefers.

Please send a PM if you're interested. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Martha had been a maid in the house of the Darkwood family since she was 14 and after 10 years of faithful service she had been promoted to the level of personal maid to Lady Darkwood. Martha was sweet, kind and devoted to the family she served. After the deaths of her mother through illness and her father through drink (and a broken heart she believed) she had been brought into service in the mansion, from that moment on she had become a part of a new family.

Always a little on the short side for her age, she seemed to have grown very little in her time at Darkwood house. She had grown up though, her soft features had become more defined, her bright blue eyes had become more inquisitive and her softly waving dark hair now reached almost to her waist. Not that it was ever on show. Every morning she carefully pinned it all up and then carefully placed her white cap on the top of it. She had developed a womanly figure beneath her corset and black dress but she barely noticed it. Why would she? She had no looking glass in her small attic bedroom and the thought to look at herself whilst in her mistress’ chamber had never occurred to her. She merely dressed herself each morning and then went about her duties, helping to dress her mistress, helping out with any sewing and mending that might need doing, occasionally helping out in the kitchen or serving at the family’s dinner table. Sometimes she tending to guests staying at the mansion, but rarely was she called to serve upon Lord Darkwood, he had his own valet for his needs.

However, one fine morning, as she was helping her mistress to dress Martha was informed she would have extra duties from the following day. Their son, the honourable Robert Darkwood was returning to the family home after spending the last few years travelling the world. She would need to help him as and when he required until a suitable valet could be found. Martha had been unable to suppress the smile that curved her soft, pink lips. She and Robert had been playmates and confidantes when they were much younger and she had often found herself wondering what he had been up to since leaving the house. He was witty and generous, he’d taught her to read and write and shared the things he was told by his tutors. She knew he was handsome but at the age they had been, such things counted for little. Besides which, he was the son of her employers, to think of anything beyond mild friendship was unthinkable. And even if it wasn’t, why would he look at her when he could have any woman of his choosing. Anyway, the chances were he was going to come home with a pretty young wife from overseas. Martha sighed a little and then smiled at her mistress and said she’d be happy to be of any service she could. If nothing else, she was genuinely happy to know he was safe and well and on his way home.

Once her mistress was dressed, Martha was excused. Knowing she would have a few hours before she was needed to help with the serving of luncheon, she headed out into the grounds for a walk. Something she did quite a lot. Walking through the sculptured gardens, with their ponds and rosebeds, secluded groves and alleys of trees she was free to get lost in her own imagination. Little did she know that Robert Darkwood was on his way home sooner than expected…


Looking for a male writer to join me in a historical romp :D Am hoping to write something of a love story with a difference.

I was thinking of NPCing the role of Robert with my co-writer taking the part of the younger son of a neighbouring Lord.
Robert loves Martha, always has, and his travels to study have only shown him how much she means to him. He plans on proposing, when the time is right...however he gets called away to deal with a family emergency shortly after asking...

Here enters our villain.

He was childhood friends with Robert and Martha and always had eyes for Martha. But she never saw him as anything but a friend. One day in their teens he tried to show her how he felt, having had some rather brusque advice from one of the stable boys, and ended up with a slapped face for his trouble. Since then he has developed something of a 'specific' taste for the darker pleasures of the flesh (things innocent little Martha hasn't the slightest idea of) and has earned quite the reputation among the women in the area. Rumour has it he regularly beds the wives of the old Lords and they do go through a lot of young maids in his home...a lot of young maids who all kinda look like Martha...

When he hears news of Robert and Martha's engagement all the hurt he felt from his youth returns, his anger at always playing second fiddle to the older brothers floods his mind.

Anyhoo, Robert's father will ask our villain to keep an eye on things at Darkwood Hall while they are away, make sure Lady Darkwood is safe and well. Giving him every excuse to keep popping in, even staying the night...giving him the chance to act on some of his darker desires towards poor Martha without worrying about being caught...

Am hoping for a fairly slow paced thread with our villain's torment of Martha gradually building over time.
He can't just walk through the door, pin her against a bookcase and have at it :rolleyes:
He plans on taking out all his frustrations on her and who knows...after some time...she might even enjoy his treatment of her...

You don't need to be an expert in history but must have some idea of what can and can't be said/done in a historical setting (was thinking England in the late 18th century/early 19th)
Looking for posts of a decent length too as am something of a rambler...as this thread outline will probably demonstrate :D

Interested parties should PM me with an outline of their character and any ideas they have about the storyline
 
Last edited:
"Breakfast at the Whitney" need more male characters.

You must be able to use Google Street View to participate.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::​

So, here's an odd idea I just got while watching National Geographic:

"The Nomads and the Pride"

My male character is the Alpha (human) male. He leads a "pride" of women, living in an isolated location, maybe an island or very rural mountain community.

Other characters include the women of his pride and the "Nomads", a group of single males who want some of his women to begin their own prides.

I don't have a serious plot yet. It's just an idea.
 
Last edited:
I've been quite the absent lady as of lately, yes? Yeah, I thought so too. And I'm so bored, it's pathetic. I have a lot of time on my hands, and yet not a lot of interesting stories to write, I'm afraid. Please, somebody help me! Oh, those eyes reading this at the moment, I bet you have some interesting ideas, send me a pm! Don't be shy, I won't bite, unless you want me to. ;)
 
Looking for someone to do a Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant based rp, was thinking of the character Larten Crepsley had a thing for him, or the boy Darren

also looking to do a edward/bella twilight rp, anyone wants to play Edward let me know

Pm if interested in eaither.
 

I have tried twice now with this thread idea. Each time I have found an engaging new co-author who writes several clever, sexy posts before vanishing into the ether. I am now crossing my fingers that the third time is the charm.

I am looking for a female co-author to participate in a blackmail thread. Basic premise is that my character has acquired some embarrassing material against a co-worker that could cost said co-worker a big upcoming promotion. But a career setback to a rival doesn't offer much payoff for the antagonist. Instead, he sets his sights on the co-worker's voluptuous young wife, accurately predicting she might trade sexual favors to protect her husband (or her own financial interests).

For a general idea on setup, here's how the last attempt began:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=793053

Specifics can vary according to co-author's tastes. Generally we go with an antagonist that the protagonist finds distasteful initially. However, the protagonist finds that while rationally she should hate every minute with him, he excites her in ways she can't quite fathom, making her crave their sexual liaisons more and more. Thus, her moral outrage is subsumed by her own libido.

Anywise, if you're a female author who wants to pursue this further, drop me a line. I tend to post in detail and at length, so I strongly prefer a co-author with similar preferences. Preferably at least 1-2 posts per week. Contact me if you have questions.


 
Seeking a detailed woman!!

This has been filled. And Just an FYI I am also RPGuy4You14
 
Last edited:
ISO Males and females.

"The King of El Dragon" is less of a sexual role play, but I put it here because this is where the people are.

When a quiet, unassuming rancher from Oregon wins the largest Mega Millions lottery in history and wants to get away from the mayhem and take back control of his life, what is he to do...?

That's easy: Buy a remote island and declare himself King.

The Plot:
There isn't one. Just a man looking to create a kingdom.

The Characters:

The following are what I see the role play needing, but that doesn't mean there can't be others:
  1. A Queen -- Victor is inexperienced with women, but he knows that he will need a woman to be by his side. Will she be a loving partner? A selfish bitch? Let's find out.
  2. A General -- An island without an army is like an unguarded vault.
  3. A Pilot -- Think Harrison Ford in "Six Days, Seven Nights".
  4. A Merchant -- Someone greedy, maybe, always pushing Victor to do more with the island's resources.
  5. A Mistress -- Someone willing to part her thighs for a part of the Victor's wealth.
  6. A Pirate -- You can't have a General without someone to chase after.
  7. A Hunter -- It's a wild island, and we all have to eat.
  8. A Logger -- Victor doesn't want the island clear cut. Will the Logger feel the same and protect the natural beauty, or want to cut, cut, cut ... possibly without Victor's knowledge. As before, let's find out.
  9. A Farmer -- Dare I say it again, we all have to eat.
  10. A Fisherman -- What, you didn't hear the "eat" part?
  11. And more -- Can you think of a fun character to write? Propose it.

If you want to see the introductory post, the IC Thread is started. Please don't post there until you clear a character with me. Don't be concerned with the length of my first post; I am a bit wordy when I first start a new role play.
 
Hey, I'm looking to start a taboo-ish topic. This would be a 'cheating' story, where I play a woman who is in a relationship. Though, you (the male writer) would play as my boyfriend's best friend who stops at nothing to get his way with me. If you're interested, let me know via PM.

Thanks! :D
 
I am interested in a role player interested in a Husband and Wife, BUT the husband and wife find themselves in dire straights and they need money bad....His wife a sex pot he decides to rent her out...

The key is she's rented out with the husband close by so she doesn't get hurt.

So the key is any Female that wants to play the role of the wife, I'll write as the Husband, and open to "John's" of various sorts....

How does the story end, adding a other females, maybe friends to the wife into the mix as the story progresses and the husband finds he becomes the head of a brothel?

PM before posting please with your role and what you could contribute to the story.
 
I was thinking of a Buffy the vampire slayer kinda rp. I was looking for someone to play Daniel "Oz" Osbourne the werewolf. Was thinking of adding an OC with him, thinking that when he went away to learn to control his "other half" he met a woman. She doesn't know what he is, but he wants to tell/show her. Or if you prefer him with someone else let me know.

Pm if interested.
 
Elf/ human:In the modern day behind the veil of Magic and science was a curious male elf scholar that urged to go beyond the veil in to the world of Science. One day while exploring he found an unguarded portal and sneaked out and arrived on to the streets of Nyc. After bumping in to a woman and almost getting run over he found himself in the park late at night. Stepping in on a man trying to rape a woman an stopping it. the female learning that what she thinks is just a man has no where to go puts him up for awhile and a romance ensues {Open}

Dragon/ human: A small town by the sea has a dragon problem enlisting the help of a female dragon hunter. The hunter sets out to kill the dragon but is swept up in a bad storm one night and finds her self at the mercy of the kindhearted dragon that saved her. OR {Taken}

Fairy/human: The fairy/human is where the fairy. finds the human lost in the woods disoriented and hurt. The fairy patches the human up and takes the to the edge of the woods unable to get the encounter out of its head the fairy or human goes looking for the other.{Open}

blue=Open
Red=Taken
 
If you are female and interested in any of these RP ideas then PM me... Also, I prefer the role play via thread but I can do PMs too...

1: A woman stuck in a loveless marriage meets a man at a bar one night and they end up having an affair.
-------------
2: A man and his daughter are heading up north on vacation. During the trip, they stop at a restaurant for lunch. While there, they see a young homeless woman being treated badly by the restaurant's manager. The man helps the woman. After hearing her story, he asks her to join him and his daughter on their vacation. During the trip the man and the woman fall in love
------------
3: Two people bump into each other at an outdoor market. They find a mutual attraction to each other so they decide to go have coffee. During their conversation, they learn that the man is looking for a sub, and the woman is looking for a dom.
-------------------
4: A man kidnaps Miley Cyrus and makes her his sex slave.
----------------
 
Kidnapped: Sold on the Black Market

I'd like to write a story based on a kidnapping ring, I could see multiple females and males involved, one male as the kidnapper, we need a buyer or 2, and of course need the victims to be bought....this leaves the door open to both males and females being buyers and kidnappee's per se....

The Kidnapper should be Strong, extremely charismatic, witty, and very charming...Earning their trust in him often through brief interactions...and then he takes them...and sells on the black market for crazy prices....

PM if anyone interested in this role play, it sounds intrigueing to me and I wonder how it would play out with so many dynamics.

It would also be possible that once you're finished with your purchase you could sell them to someone else....

ROLES:

Kidnapper: Preferrably a male but could be a female with very strong characteristics....
Buyer 1: Open to male or female
buyer 2: Open to a male or Female
Victim 1: Open to Female
Victim 2: Open to Male
Victim 3: Open to female or male

Obviously we need a good balance or male to female's, you could play the role of a buyer/victim....

PM Me ideas and character submittals
 
Looking for female writers to join any of my threads or ideas.

The geeky school dork ends up with the school hottie in the library when they find a magic book. each spell changes one of them into something else and they are drawn to one another.

A middle aged married woman is unhappy with her love life and spends a large amount of time down at the gym. But when a new young man joins maybe she finds others ways to burn off stress.

The presidents daugther is at an all girl university when her bodyguard of 20 years leaves her and she gets a younger replacement much to her surpise.

A bellboy working at the most expensive hotel in all of New York gets a shock when he finds out what female celebrity he will be caring for.

A woman unhappy with her cheating bastard of a husband decides to get her own back on him at his poker night when one of his work friends invites the new up and coming guy in the office.

Please pm me if you wish to write any with me. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I really want to do a story set in the Upper Paleolithic/Late Stone Age Era. I haven't really thought of much past that but I have a craving to write up a plot with a co-writer and come up with something really cool.

A legend telling of the creation of seasons and the birth of The People.
After the Great Mother had created the land, seas and animals she was content to live watching to world she birthed grow but it wasn't long that she noticed the patterns of the animals and how they created life. There were no creatures imaged like her and she willed life to grow in her and soon her belly swelled. When she gave birth to twin boys they cried a song that warmed the Great Mother's heart and changed the rhythm of the land.

The twins grew as differently from each other as they could. The eldest loved the snow and cold, he was chaos in the still days with wild fires when it was too hot for his snows and the grasses were dry and brittle and he became known as winter. The younger twin was quite and favored the warmth and sun. When he was at his strongest everything was in abundance, the animals grew and plants flourished. He was summer. But like a circle made of three The Great Mother could not always stop the warring brothers and their differences. She played the part of Autumn. Her rains would heal the wild fire wounds of her youngest and curb his heat so that her oldest could have his chance to show his magics. But that only protected one side of the two bickering sons. And so she created woman, spring.

She would call to the cold winter brother and clam him to warm and allow her teasing warmth to melt his snows so that plants could grow and baby animals would be safe. In turn she would gently warm the land and the younger son would be able to have his warmth and summery sun. But something happened that The Great Mother didn't foresee. Both sons fell in love with the gently teasing woman. But it was the younger twin that gave her the protection of his warmth for her newborn plants and animals so that they would grow and prosper that she fell in love with and in the end joined with. And from their joining walked woman with the gift of birth and the sweet nurturing nature to care for the young and defenseless.

The older brother watched their joining hidden from their sun and warmth and grew angry and jealous. With the chill of his touch he wilted the flowers, put to rest the trees and covered all sighs of color and life fro the land. He forced all life to turn to his heat and became fire as well. And when spring came and she called to the brother to warm for her he refused and raged even harder. He did not want to give his brother, the man that she had chosen happiness and fought for years and years threatening to kill the birth of The First Woman that had spawned from their joining.

It wasn't until The Great Mother gifted him with the creation of life did he back off. When the woman of spring came to him again he yielded to her and when his snows melted there stood The First Man wielding the power to create fire. Over time the The First Woman and The First Man joined and made The People and every year the winter brother of little death would calm for the teasing woman of spring and she would in turn open herself for the waiting brother of summer. And when the older brother with his undying hope for her love would get jealous and send fire to burn and kill The Great Mother would tend to the injuries and warn the earth to sleep before the snows of winter coated the land in white.

My character would be a woman born in the dead of winter with hair the color of burning embers and eyes the color of smoke. Coloring never heard of in a tribe of brunettes and rare blondes. With eyes of earth soil tones or the shade of plant leafs. Maybe she would even get marked/burned by a stray spark of fire when the wind picked up. Her father maybe the headman of the tribe and her mother the medicine woman who presents their child to the shaman who sees all the signs of the Eldest Son on the child and marks her as male. I see her growing up to be taller then the women in her tribe. 5'9-ish maybe taller, with long legs and a muscular slim body with the sway of hips that matched her full breasts.

Introducing! Kahina. Son of Barcid, daughter only in the eyes of Iaso. Born to the Whale Tribe in the hearth of the Wholly Rhino and protected by the spirit of the Giant Cheetah.
 
Last edited:
Hrmm.

So I'll start with just a general call; any men or women interested in rping can shoot me a pm, I'm pretty open =).



Anyways, I had my own idea, and it's a little different but that's what this is for. Though I'm a woman, I would like to play an rp as a male character who by some means, transforms into a woman (I'm not sure on all the details yet). The male would start out as a kind of guy who views women only as sex objects. The other character would be (m or f writer, doesn't matter) a futanari (shemale) who finds the transformed man and turns her into her sex crazed slut.

(Note: I am pretty flexible, so if someone wanted to be a male or female instead of futa, I could ork with that. Also, depending on the coauthors wishes, we could definitely continue this rp with the other character becoming the transformed male's pimp. Also, the transformation is 100% complete.)
 
I want to do a Star Trek (DS9 era) SRP...

I'm looking for a male writer to join me and then perhaps, later on, we can more people.... I'm not sure, give me some ideas!

Let's have fun :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top