The Living Works of Art Challenge II - Female Body Edition

JRPerrone

The Curator
As curator of the Living Works of Art Museum, I am delighted to announce the opening of a new wing to make room for our latest exhibit: the lovely ladies of Lit posing as iconic works of art.

Ladies, we are seeking your renditions of these iconic works to fill our gallery. For those unfamiliar with the concept, my trusted advisors and I, collectively the Council of Vintage Gentlemen (CVG), will select an iconic work of art featuring the female form once a week. During the ensuing week, submit your interpretation of this artwork for the admiration of the museum patrons.

Do be prepared, we do not prohibit touching of the artwork and we have found in the male body exhibit that some of the patrons do get "handsy." :D

Are you ready? This week's challenge is Venus Callipyge, "Venus of the Beautiful Buttocks," artist unknown.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Venus_kallipygos03.jpg

Let the games begin.

As curator of the Living Works of Art Museum, I am delighted to announce the opening of a new wing to make room for our latest exhibit: the lovely ladies of Lit posing as iconic works of art.

Let the games begin.

Huzzah! I've never been so excited to be a patron of the arts. :D

Cheers

Ladies, we are seeking your renditions of these iconic works to fill our gallery. For those unfamiliar with the concept, my trusted advisors and I, collectively the Council of Vintage Gentlemen (CVG), will select an iconic work of art featuring the female form once a week. During the ensuing week, submit your interpretation of this artwork for the admiration of the museum patrons.

Do be prepared, we do not prohibit touching of the artwork and we have found in the male body exhibit that some of the patrons do get "handsy." :D

Are you ready? This week's challenge is Venus Callipyge, "Venus of the Beautiful Buttocks," artist unknown.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Venus_kallipygos03.jpg

Let the games begin.

That sounded positively post - apocalyptic.

What a great idea....I am looking forward to this. The ladies here at Lit are beyond creative.

Another great idea!

My Rendition

Venus%20Calliomega_20160914213055653.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely first entry to the museum, Omega.

Let me just position you correctly in the gallery . . . *grasp* pardon my hand. :D

LWOAC-II: #1 Venus Callipyge

I struggled with the draping on this one, and the blouse. While I didn't even come close to what it's supposed to look like and trying to give it an "old feel" resulted in irritating grain, I still really really wanted to post this one.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

I struggled with the draping on this one, and the blouse. While I didn't even come close to what it's supposed to look like and trying to give it an "old feel" resulted in irritating grain, I still really really wanted to post this one.

attachment.php

Oh baby . . . that's hot, Lizzie. Yes, this is going to be a very good thread!

Great job ladies!!!

My trash folder is full of my attempts, I definitely do not have the body or the ass of Venus!!!

When we get to the more rubenesque works of art, let me know!! :eek:

No no no Missy, you can't use that excuse. You used to have a picture thread. We all know what a stunner you are.

Oh baby . . . that's hot, Lizzie. Yes, this is going to be a very good thread!

Why do I imagine three sets of grins? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job ladies!!!

My trash folder is full of my attempts, I definitely do not have the body or the ass of Venus!!!

When we get to the more rubenesque works of art, let me know!! :eek:

Oh we shall . . . and Lizzie is right, that doesn't get you out of this one. You should see the size of the discard pile for my posts on the male LWoA thread.

It is not about how much you actually look like Venus, it is about owning the pose and making it your own. :)

Last edited:
I have a newfound respect for the men who have posted in the LWOA thread, this stuff is hard!!

This was the best I could manage. Definitely not a photo that makes feel very statuesque but let's go with it anyway

SNG, that is very good! I think you captured the essence of the sculpture very well. Especially the look over the shoulder.

I have a newfound respect for the men who have posted in the LWOA thread, this stuff is hard!!

This was the best I could manage. Definitely not a photo that makes feel very statuesque but let's go with it anyway

You nailed the pose. :kiss:

attachment.php

Stunning

attachment.php

It's lovely Lizzie.

attachment.php

You look great and got the pose spot on.

attachment.php

Didn't we all, it almost became frustrating trying to get the pose right. Nice work Lizzie, it looks great. :rose:

attachment.php

I did I double take for this SNG, I thought, I don't remember posting it like this :) seems I have a twin. Good Job. :rose:

Your rendition? Sorry I didn't notice it. I was too busy looking at your ass... I mean your callipyge. ;) :devil: :heart:

LWOAC-II: #1 Ven-ass Callipyge

I never realized how many Greek and Roman male statues were naked and how many female ones were clothed. No wonder there were a lot of lonely women in Athens and Rome. What I meant to convey is Yes, the women's challenges are generally harder because they include clothing to protect your virtue (from a subset of the naked men).

Thank you and I think I'll rename your shot Boob-ass when I save it. :p :kiss: :heart:

I wish you had stopped at "I have a newfound respect for the men" but I'll take what I can get. And yes the stuff was hard sometimes. :eek: :devil: Your best is wonderful. I won't debate the statuesque but I am VERY happy to go with it. :kiss:

Cheers

Back