Let's Have some fun!

Hi Looking,

Nice pictures. Your boobs are so smokin' hot. And that shot of your panty covered pussy has my cock throbbing. Hope you did get taken from behind..LOL. Would luv to PM u if u r OK with that.
-Astra

Absolutely fanfucktastic thread. You are taking HOTT to another level! I would so love to have a taste of you...all of you! Thank you for sharing. I can't wait for more!!:kiss:

Some New Pics for you guys and gals

Relaxing in a bubble bath prepared by my man, complete with fresh rose pedals, candles and soft music. He was rewarded well for his efforts afterwards! Hope you all enjoy these couple of glimpses into my life!:kiss:

Last edited:
Relaxing in a bubble bath prepared by my man, complete with fresh rose pedals, candles and soft music. He was rewarded well for his efforts afterwards! Hope you all enjoy these couple of glimpses into my life!:kiss:

Very nice indeed... lovely photos, thanks for sharing.

looks like a nice relaxing bath

EMMMM< is that a snorkle I see at the other end of the tub???????????

How about a new picture

Haven't posted in awhile but still hanging around so I thought I'd share. Hope you guys and gals like.;)

Last edited:
Hot

Have just followed your thread through and you are a beautiful and hot lady. Your nipples and breasts are fabulous and I loved the date night pics. Can't remember the last time a date ended like that. Your man is a lucky guy. Thanks for letting us in.

Back